Simon Long Removals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Simon Long Removals

Tell us how Simon Long Removals made you happy

Telephone
"I called this company on the morning of Monday 24/9/18 to enquire about the cost of a local removal. I was asked to email a list of furniture in order that they call me back later that day with a quote. I had heard nothing by the following day & rang them again. I was assured that they would contact me with a quote before noon. It's now Wednesday, I move on Monday next week & still haven't had the courtesy of a response from them. Very disappointed."
"We got everything we wanted from a move and more: courteous, polite staff (office, surveying and removal staff); an excellent, swift, efficient move; respect shown to us and our belongings; cheerfulness throughout. I cannot fault them."
"Excellent. Would not hesitate in using this company again and recommending them to my friends and family. The men on the day were extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them. Steve Beaumont quoted us a good price and he came and visited us after the move to see if everything was to our satisfaction. A big thank you to all staff including Steve and girls at the office. Can't thank you enough. Paul"
"We were very pleased with the service we had from Simon Long. The quote was very competitive, plenty of boxes and tape and the crew of Oz, Jeremy and (sorry can't remember) were very friendly and very careful throughout the move. Thank you and well done"
"Stepped in to help us at very short notice after the firm we had originally booked with went into liquidation. Despite a 2 hour wait before our keys were made available, the men did an excellent job."
"A most helpful Company. The packing service was astonishingly efficient and the removal teams could not have been more helpful. All round an excellent service"
"Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!! The team from Simon Long who made the final delivery in our move from Cape Town was superb. They arrived earlier than scheduled, were friendly, professional and easy to be with. They were experts in getting items through seemingly impossible spaces, they could not have been more helpful - it was a wonderful day or so with them and such a relief to now be settled. Many thanks are due to the team - very much appreciated."
"I had not moved in thirty yrs a big step to take when at a certain age, however choosing Simon Long for my Removals definitely helped to make it a happy day, from the time of booking to the day of moving I was given assurance the day would run smoothly and how right they were. Being female I had left my hanging clothes till the last minuet and was panicking, the guys were lovely they took control were polite calm very professional and new exactly how and what to do I believe they took pride in what they were doing and had job satisfaction. They had to wait two or more hrs before unloading which made it quite late for them, fortunately two guys arrived to give a hand they too were very pleasant. I would have no hesitation in recommending Simon Long Removals they were brilliant. I just wished they would have been available to help me unpack."
"Moved us from 2 houses into one over a very snowy weekend. Excellent service with polite and dedicated staff and great value for money."
"We obtained several quotes for our removal, thou Simon Long were not the cheapest we decided to use them because discussions both with there Office and personally where very helpful and positive. On the day of our move being the worst day of winter ( the beast from the east ) they arrived a little late but managed to get to us, the lads were polite tidy very helpful and a delight to work with the vehicle was modern and clean."
"Overall pretty good. No breakages whatsoever having the full packing service. Mark and young Josh did the packing on the Monday and come Tuesday the crew of four moved the lot. The only mark down is where a small kitchen cupboard (with the cat food ... most important) and two drawers in a centre island were accidently not emptied. Concept of dabbing a piece of sealing tape on a cupboard handle is good but flawed due to poor contrast visibility. The tape indicates the cupboard/drawers have been emptied. The system would be more foolproof if a brightly coloured piece of tape was used. Overall we are very pleased with the service of Simon Long. Debbie in the booking office was so helpful and kept us informed along the process. PS. Mark and Josh were most concerned about the forgotten drawer incident and were very willing to go back - though this proved unnecessary."
"Professional, helpful and caring approach from start to finish. All staff excellent. Removal men were fantastic - just went that extra mile."
"They were very helpful and nothing was to much trouble for them . Lovely guys !"
"Very efficient, helpful and made the process seamless! A pleasure to move with"
"Professional, conscientious, teamwork,"
"Scott and his team of lads were excellent. They worked extremely hard all day. A bit of a mix up with the lack of picture boxes, which Scott resolved straight away. Another team of lads came to help unload so a very efficient service."
"A very efficient and professional service which made the whole move process easy. Everyone we met was friendly. And you moved us in in the snow, which beat a lot of other people. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service by knowledgable.competant staff who provided us with trouble free removal. Special thanks to Trudi and Barry from the Warehouse. Well done."
"Quote arrived quickly, all personnel were helpful and professional whilst being friendly"
"Very skilled, very friendly, very helpful, very flexible. All you could want really!"
Simon Long Removals is rated 4.87 based on 280 reviews