Simon Long Removals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Simon Long Removals

How would you rate Simon Long Removals?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mr & Mrs Taylor
Verified Buyer
"removal men were cheerful, polite, and and very helpful"
Mr & Mrs Ryan
Verified Buyer
"Very professional from original estimate to the days of our move. The removal men were friendly, helpful and careful with packing and moving our furniture, and our empty boxes were collected as soon as we had finished unpacking. We highly recommend Simon Long Removals."
"They were quick and efficient in getting the job done! It was also lovely that they were polite and always smiling, even with a mammoth job of heavy lifting!"
"After living at my old home for 41 years I was apprehensive about moving. However Simon Longs made everything stress free and made my moving day a pleasure. From the original consultation which gave me all my options and advice. To the day of the move I received excellent service. On the day everything was efficient and the movers were both courteous and efficient. i could not believe that by mid afternoon my move had been accomplished stressfree, and no damages. Thank you for an excellent service"
"After the quote, they didn't push for acceptance, our sale took a lot longer than we thought. Everyone was friendly and efficient and the move was completed without issue."
"The men were extremely helpful, even though we had to wait to get into the new house. They were very clean and put most things where they were directed to. As we were so late getting in, I was impressed that an extra man was sent to help. Delivery and collection of boxes was arranged easily, and the office staff were very efficient. Thank you all."
"My family have used SL on a number of occasions, each time with complete satisfaction. Staff always polite and helpful and prepared to go the extra mile to help."
Mr & Mrs Warren
Verified Buyer
"Our move to Germany went exactly as planned. Excellent service."
"It was a long day for the three removal men but they remained positive throughout and never grumbled as the amount to be removed was greater than they had anticipated. They took great care of my furniture and possessions and followed well my instructions for placement and also advised when they thought some items would not easily be positioned without causing damage. They were conscientious and courteous all day and I would recommend them in particular as well as the professional service offered by the Simon Long team from survey to the booking with ladies in the office. Well done Simon Long Removals !"
Miss Fincham
Verified Buyer
"Courteous, polite & so helpful throughout & made the move easy. Thanks to Trudie in your office for her helpfulness & a special thanks to Wayne for being so professional, calm & caring throughout the day. Well done."
"They were on time, very polite and made a stressful day as easy as possible. Nothing was too much trouble for them."
Mr Plumtree
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service throughout. Surveyor was tremendous and removal guys were really professional, hard working, polite, courteous and friendly."
Andy, Cambridge
Verified Reviewer
"We were very impressed by Simon Long Removals. Everything was very efficient from the initial contact to the actual move. We were particularly impressed by the professional and extremely rapid responses we received from the admin staff. A relief after the haphazard service we received from just about everybody else we dealt with during our relocation. On the big day the removal chaps turned up exactly on time and were very friendly. They took care of our things and didn't complain when they had to wait while a solicitor took a two hour lunch break! All delivered at a very competitive price. I would highly recommend."
Mr & Mrs Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"We were very impressed with the way in which your staff went about our removal, they were very caring and considerate, which was a great help to us."
"Very helpful, friendly and efficient service. Would recommend them to anyone."
Mr. And Mrs. Harrison
Verified Reviewer
"Simon Long were friendly, approachable, flexible and accommodating. Steve was great and gave good packing advice. The ladies in the office were always very efficient and helpful. On the day the lads were friendly and respectful. They loaded our contents onto the lorry very quickly and worked together well. Again when we unloaded in our new home the service was fast, efficient, good humoured and done with minimum fuss and bother. Well done Simon Long would not hesitate to use you again and will be recommending you in the future. Many thanks to all."
"Removal and storage experience has been very positive, enquiries dealt with promptly and removal dates met with efficiency. We had slight problem with one item but this was resolved very quickly and amicably. Would use Simon Long again and have no problems recommending to other people"
Ms Neville
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient, friendly and helpful. Good price for removals, flexible and job carried out without any problems. Thank you for a great service."
"Not sure why I am supposed to only comment on what made me happy. Not really an 'honest review' is it? They were flexible when it came to having to re-quote due to changes in the number of boxes to be moved, although they re-quoted the same price initially and refused to budge on the price until I pointed out the number of boxes to be moved had gone down significantly. They then apologised for their error and resent a quote which was a lot cheaper. On the day, I only saw them at the new office, however the members of staff who were at the office we moved from were not impressed, saying the guys were slow, and they ended up doing a lot of the lifting/carrying and also had to fill their cars with stuff which didn't go in the lorry. I have ticked Acceptable because they did the most part of their job, but they wouldn't be first on my list of recommendations.... and I would be reluctant to use them again without having a more detailed explanation of what they would and would not do."
Mr & Mrs Heavens
Verified Buyer
"We were really happy with the whole service we received from Simon Long Removals - from the friendly and helpful lady on the phone, the very competitive quote we had and the guys on the day, who were really efficient, friendly and chilled (which helped to make us feel calmer!) Thank you!"
Simon Long Removals is rated 4.88 based on 250 reviews