Simon Long Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simon Long Removals
4.8
Based on 405 reviews

Tell us how Simon Long Removals made you happy
The 2 young men from the onset were thoroughly professional and helpful, which carried on over the 2 days of our move. Nothing was too much trouble, they were polite, courteous and very organised. I would not hesitate to recommend Simon Long Removals to any of my family and friends
First class removal company. Supplied boxes/tape and wrapping paper (included in price). The estimate was exactly what I expected. On the removal day the 3 workers were very careful with our property and very polite. Everything was put into our new property without any breakages. I would not hesitate in recommending this company.
I could not fault the service from start to finish. Everyone was informed and friendly from the estimator, admin. staff and the very hard working efficient removal guys. Thank you so much for all your hard work and support. You deliver over and above expectations. I would highly recommend Simon Long’s service.
From the beginning to the day we moved we cannot fault the company ,those in the office,the removal men on the day were all excellent. We would recommend them to any one wanting a trouble free move.
From the first phone call to the on site quote, and I’m so sorry I can not remember the names of the guys that moved us, they made everything go so smoothly no fuss made us all feel relaxed. So thankful for an easy move, from start to finish. Would highly recommend Simon Long removals.
Our three men did a splendid job.They were also courteous and amiable
We were extremely pleased with the service from Simon Long. Our removal men were amazing on the move day . Totally professional, polite , friendly and kind. Thanks also to Paula and Becki for their help and understanding.
Professional, reassuring and accommodating of our uncertain removal dates throughout the whole process of our move.
Great team, really pleased with the whole service. Move team were friendly and helpful, and did everything they could to make our move as easy as possible - which it was. Really recommend this team, and we'll use them again when we need to.
Very good. Polite and efficient service. Did a good job in a property with difficult access. Everything had to be carried up the stairs.
Extremely helpful and supportive Excellent service. Many thanks
The whole process from obtaining a quote to resolving a couple of small issues after the move was seamless. Especially as I am deaf and do not use a phone. All communication was via text or email and my movers on the day alway ensured I could lipread them. They even moved my garden shed for me.
We chose Simon Long Removals has we had used them on previous moves and found them very professional, reasonably priced and the removal teams are very friendly and hard working with a can do attitude. Excellent service.
From the gentleman doing the quote to the admin staff being so patient with all the date changes and the removal guys taking great care with my belongings Simon long were fantastic. My stuff went into storage for a few months first before we moved in. No problems whatsoever great service provided.
From the moment the guys arrived, they were professional and courteous, they introduced themselves and explained how they were going to do things, great care was taken with moving large heavy pieces of furniture and our hot tub, nothing was too much trouble when we arrived at our new home the same care and attention was received. We can't fault the service we have received from everyone from the office staff to the removal guys, would highly recommend.
What can I say. Simon Long made our move from Norfolk to Devon a highly pleasurable experience. The team who moved us were brilliant. They were polite, curteous, efficient and undertook the job without any problems. The Office backup was excellent. I would not hesitate to use them again if we still lived within the Thetford area.
Got the job done but wasn't overly impressed. Could take more care of your cherished belongings. It would be worth taking the advantage of the insurance for the amount of damage they do.
All the staff I dealt with at Simon Long were excellent. The price was not the cheapest quote I had but it was worth the extra because they were easy to deal with
All went very well thankyou , I hope the men thought the same thankyou pauline
Very good service Your 2 removal men were fine ambassadors to your company. Kind regards…. Mark and Gill
Simon Long Removals is rated 4.84 based on 405 reviews