Simon Long Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simon Long Removals

Tell us how Simon Long Removals made you happy
Simon Long Removals helped my daughter move to Frome into her first flat. They were able to collect goods from two addresses and then deliver on a Saturday which made the whole move possible. Prompt, reliable and friendly service. I would definitely use Simon Long Removals again.
Simon Long Removals 5 star review on 7th April 2021
The whole process was handled professionally and with helpful cheery staff which made my first solo move as stress free as possible. Price quoted was very competitive and cardboard packing cases included, unlike some companies. My only gripe was that some keys to cupboards were lost. There were no gloves or masks worn and as it was the beginning of December in full pandemic this was worrying even though I was masked all the time. That said, the guys were cheerful and tremendously helpful and hard working and certainly earned their tips! I would use Simon Long again without hesitation.
From the initial enquiry, a competitive quote, to the moving date, could not fault the service from Simon Long Removals and would recommend them.
We were very pleased with lads who helped with our move and the all round efficiency from survey to actual move thank you. Brian Newell.
I found all the staff I dealt with to be very helpful and went out of their way to make sure my whole journey with them was as stress less as possible. Right from the cheerful office staff to the lads on the lorry. Being a single female in my mid sixties I was anxious as this was my first solo move but Simon Long staff immediately put me at ease and I remained relaxed throughout the whole process.
Excellent service from first phone call to a very hard moving day which the Team made possible with extreme hard work, professional at all times and always with a smile we could not have asked for better Removal Service. We would highly recommend Simon Long to all friends and family.
Excellent efficient service - the team were fab, no breakages. Would highly recommend
Really great removal to the other side of the country. Very friendly and put me at ease all the way through the process - Couldn't recommend highly enough!
All the staff we dealt with were very helpful & efficient. Nothing was too much trouble. Very competitive price, would recommend.
- Excellent reliable and fast service - much appreciated
We found the whole process excellent. The team of three who moved us were courteous and professional. They worked extremely hard and nothing was too much trouble. Would recommend this removal firm.
Nice helpful men, could have been a little bit more careful with stuff, quite a few scratches etc on furniture, but overall very pleased
Very good couldn't have been more helpful especially with the settee! Thanks to the team
Flexible and accomodating on run up to completion. Only downside was that on moving day we were constantly asked whether we had received the keys. This culminated in us being given the ultimatum that (to quote) "if you don't get the keys (to the property we were moving into) by 5pm we're leaving and you'll have to re-arrange delivery"! It's not difficult to imagine the extra stress created when the vendor's estate agent was only able to release the keys at 4.50pm....leaving just 10 minutes to spare! That said, once they could move us in, they did, cheerfully and with care. Nice chaps (each got a tenner tip). On the whole, id recommend them....
The removal men were friendly but it claims on the website gloves and masks will be worn. No gloves or masks were worn by the men moving us even though my husband and I wore masks. This felt unsafe, when I reported it to Simon Long I was informed the men are equipped with masks and glove and he would have a word. This does not make us feel better, we feel our safety was compromised.
They do not wear masks when entering your property. They also block neighbours driveways. Do not recommend
These guys were brilliant, very professional, laid carpet runners so to protect carpet and flooring, very friendly and no damages.
Although it was 2 years ago now, Simon Long Removals moved my family to another house. The experience was seamless and completely stress free. The crew was fantastic and nothing was too much trouble when it came to helping with a few extra bits. They didn’t leave until we were totally happy. Can’t thank Simon Long Removals enough for a friendly and stress free move!
Scott and Alex were brilliant, worked tirelessly throughout the move and made was is normally a stressful day stress free! Totally worth the money!
These guys were absolutely brilliant from start to finish and I'm so pleased that we chose Simon Long Removals out of the 5 quotes we had. Customer service was polite and professional throughout and nothing was too much hassle. Communication nearer to completion date was perfect. The guys who moved us on the day were well organised and had us loaded up in no time to hit the road. We moved from Leicestershire to Norfolk and they were knocking on our door ready to load at 7.30am. All our belongings were in Norfolk by 2pm and unloaded by 5.30pm. Great job and highly recommended. Thank you.
Simon Long Removals is rated 4.84 based on 376 reviews