Simon Long Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simon Long Removals

Tell us how Simon Long Removals made you happy
Very good service Your 2 removal men were fine ambassadors to your company. Kind regards…. Mark and Gill
From the wonderful customer service from Paula and Hannah in the office to the amazing removal team that faced so many challenges and dealt with them in the utmost professional and calm way, we also had storage with Simon Long and would recommend this Company without hesitation. Thank you so much for all your support.
We have called upon Simon Long Removals company several times and would simply not choose any other firm. The guys are brilliant in packing, friendly and nothing too much trouble.
On time and super helpful! Moving house is stressful but they made it feel very relaxed and got the job done in very good time while still taking care. I would definately recommend them to anyone.
This was quite a long distance move taking all day. Three polite and capable young men hefted everything with good humour. Three more helped with the unloading. We were grateful for the effort, speed and know how.
Friendly, stress free, professional service. Excellent, would strongly recommend..
Excellent company, efficient & friendly service hard working staff.
Super easy process to book and change when our move date altered. Rob and Dan arrive to move us on time and ready to go. The lorry was packed up quickly, we were on the road just after 12:30 and drove to our new house, again Rob and Dan swiftly and carefully delivered our boxes to the rooms. Everything was placed exactly where we wanted it. Both guys had a great sense of humour and made us feel relaxed on what is often a stressful day
Absolute brilliant service from start to finish, the blokes that moved us worked so hard, couldn`t fault this company in anyway, Lady in the office was really helpful and friendly, you wouldn`t go wrong in anyway using this company!
Excellent service throughout. There was a brief inspection of the property and contents a few weeks before, a satisfactory and very competitive quote was then provided and the day of the move itself went very well indeed with two very hard working and polite men completing the job in a very reasonable time.
Simon Long Removals helped my daughter move to Frome into her first flat. They were able to collect goods from two addresses and then deliver on a Saturday which made the whole move possible. Prompt, reliable and friendly service. I would definitely use Simon Long Removals again.
Simon Long Removals 5 star review on 7th April 2021
The whole process was handled professionally and with helpful cheery staff which made my first solo move as stress free as possible. Price quoted was very competitive and cardboard packing cases included, unlike some companies. My only gripe was that some keys to cupboards were lost. There were no gloves or masks worn and as it was the beginning of December in full pandemic this was worrying even though I was masked all the time. That said, the guys were cheerful and tremendously helpful and hard working and certainly earned their tips! I would use Simon Long again without hesitation.
From the initial enquiry, a competitive quote, to the moving date, could not fault the service from Simon Long Removals and would recommend them.
We were very pleased with lads who helped with our move and the all round efficiency from survey to actual move thank you. Brian Newell.
I found all the staff I dealt with to be very helpful and went out of their way to make sure my whole journey with them was as stress less as possible. Right from the cheerful office staff to the lads on the lorry. Being a single female in my mid sixties I was anxious as this was my first solo move but Simon Long staff immediately put me at ease and I remained relaxed throughout the whole process.
Excellent service from first phone call to a very hard moving day which the Team made possible with extreme hard work, professional at all times and always with a smile we could not have asked for better Removal Service. We would highly recommend Simon Long to all friends and family.
Excellent efficient service - the team were fab, no breakages. Would highly recommend
Really great removal to the other side of the country. Very friendly and put me at ease all the way through the process - Couldn't recommend highly enough!
All the staff we dealt with were very helpful & efficient. Nothing was too much trouble. Very competitive price, would recommend.
- Excellent reliable and fast service - much appreciated