Silver Service Singers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Silver Service Singers
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Silver Service Singers Reviews

About Silver Service Singers:

The ultimate surprise act for weddings and events, our Singing Waiters will perform your favourite songs in a really fun and interactive way. Specialists in creating memories and an unforgettable atmosphere.

info@silverservicesingers.com

Silver Service Singers 5 star review on 9th January 2020
Samantha B
Silver Service Singers 5 star review on 4th January 2020
Kelly M
Sorry to only score acceptable. AJ was a great guy and did work hard at getting the crowd going and made some progress. I suppose i should have discussed my expectations and not to assume, because I witnessed singers waiters at another wedding, that it would be exactly the same. I was expecting the waiter to sing to each of the main wedding party, bride groom mothers etc and with a guitar. So he was good, but not what I expected. He was trying to get everyone dancing and we were not the sort of crowd over all. But some did get up and dance. He blended in well and no one suspected anything. Perhaps only myself disappointed, with myself for not chatting through exactly what I expected. The disco atmosphere he was trying to generate seemed hard work for him. Myself and others did join in for a bit. Brian
The element of surprise was good and this act was among the favourites of the afternoon but in reality they only performed for 20 minutes which was a HUGE let down and left us feeling ripped off as NO EXPLANTION WAS OFFERED.
Silver Service Singers is rated 4.97 based on 926 reviews