Silver Service Singers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Silver Service Singers

About Silver Service Singers: The ultimate surprise act for weddings and events, our Singing Waiters will perform your favourite songs in a really fun and interactive way. Specialists in creating memories and an unforgettable atmosphere.

info@silverservicesingers.com

4 Old Smithy, Church Road,

Click Here

Tell us how Silver Service Singers made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Nicole L
"After over a year of planning a surprise for my husband to be on our wedding day. Silver service singers did not disappoint. They blended well with the venue, being friendly but not obvious. When it came to the “moment” it was brilliant... everyone gasped and didn’t know what to do. It was the perfect ice breaker and set the tone for the evening of the wedding.....fun!!! I would 100% recommend them to anyone. Gemma in the office was brilliant and was not in a rush when taking to you. Would discuss and talk through ideas with you, which I perfect when you are the only one who knows that is happening. If your thinking of booking.... do it!!!"
Lynda R
"After a stressful start to our wedding, due to other things, the guys really turned our wedding around for us and made it an incredible day. Thoroughly enjoyed by everyone. Numerous guests have commented on them saying how amazing they were and that the really enjoyed it. Worth every penny and can't thank them enough for pulling it back for us. Loved, loved, loved it thank you"
"Silver service singers made our wedding day! They got everyone in the party spirit and up from their chairs dancing. All my guest commented on how great it was. I would 100% recommend anyone who’s planning a wedding to book them. Thank you so much!"
"Surprised everyone, they were all teying to help him get up, great surprise. Great interation with guests, very professional and fun. Conga was great fun, my favourite. It was a surprise for my groom and he loved it. Thankyou so much"
"We genuinely dont know what to say! Incredible, amazing fantastic, awesome, super.......the list could go on! Zac was soooooooo good with his act and also his singing / entertaining throughout! Everyone has commented! Only comment would be needs to be video captured!"
"Organised and professional from the start getting everything sorted and ensuring they kept in contact with me. AJ kept it well secret from absolutely everyone including the bride and smashed it out the park from the start. Was ensure about it at first but it was worth every penny! Thanks again"
"Had these guys at our wedding 10/10/19.... there isn’t any words that could describe the atmosphere they created.. worth every penny. My guests have all said they’ve never saw anything like it & say it was the best wedding ever. Total electric, fantastic, want to do it all again. Thankyou so much....."
"Wow I honestly don’t know where to start!! Alex was our singing waiter and I can’t even explain how amazing he made our wedding day!! If you are thinking of booking this surprise it is worth every penny, Alex was pretending to be a waiter during the meal and no one suspected a thing, as soon as Alex started his act every single guest was up on their feed and the room was buzzing!! Today (the day after my wedding) I can’t stop looking through the videos smiling at how much everyone is having such a party, so many guests commented that this was the best wedding they have been to and couldn’t believe how amazing the singer was, we also had Alex as our DJ, I was so nervous no one would dance but after the first 5 seconds those worries completely went!! I’m devastated it’s over! Thank you so much for making our wedding so memorable"
"Kept the waiters a surprise from my husband on our big day and so glad I did.. his face was a picture! The whole room loved every minute and couldn’t stop commenting all day on how amazing they were! The room was bouncing from the moment they started! Couldn’t recommend them enough, worth every penny!"
"Wow! These guys sure know how to start a party! We got married last friday and decided last min we would use them. I think we only gave them a months notice but luckily our date was available and although they only had a short space of time they delivered the best atmosphere. Everyone loved it including ourselves. We had Ray (sorry if spelt wrong) singing and he was unbelievable singing and blending in with the waiters really did make our day one to remember! Thankyou all so much Lottie and Lewis"
"Silver service singers provided amazing service during the planning and on the day. Our guests were so surprised and it really made our day so different and a day to remember. AJ was such a good singer and entertainer! Thank you! Mr & Mrs Clarke"
"They were absolutely amazing highly recommend! They really made the wedding come alive"
"Absolutely nailed it, got everyone up on their feet. Highly recommended"
"From start to finish you did an amazing job, Alex was superb, our guests absolutely raved about it, had the entire room up and dancing and singing old and young, I cannot recommend you enough, it made our day and was a smash thank you from the bottom of our hearts, we have also voted for you in the Wedding Awards you truly deserve to win. Thank you again love Anthony and Michelle"
"Brilliant from start to finish. I had booked a Silver Service Singer to surprise all of our guests and my husband on our Wedding day. Ben blended in so well I had no idea who the singer was! His fall had everyone in shock but moments later Ben had everyone up on their feet dancing. Everybody has commented on what a fantastic performance it was and how it was a great way to get everyone in the mood for dancing later that night. The service of Silver Service Singers has been fantastic from start to finish. All questions were answered and Gemma made me feel at ease about keeping the secret. I would definitely recommend! Thank you so much x"
"Unfortunately I can't remember the names of the two singers we had, but they were absolutely fantastic! Even the venue said they were the best singers they had seen there! They were so interactive with the guests- I wasn't able to guess who they were before they started singing. And their voices were unbelievable! I would recommend them to anyone getting married, they were so much fun & really helped to break the ice between the guests who didn't know each other. I have lots of photos, & our wedding video is absolutely incredible with their performance, I could do it all over again they were soooo good! Thankyou so much"
"Our singers did a wonderful job at our wedding, they really raised the roof and filled the food-coma void between wedding breakfast and first dance! Loved the fake fall too! Only reason for not giving 5 stars is that one of the singers didn’t know the words to one of the (extremely popular) songs, which really didn’t matter at all on the day, but is so noticeable on the video 🤣. Regardless, I’d recommend them every day of the week."
"No words could possibly describe the fantastic performance by Alex on my daughters wedding day. I can honestly say that he made the day. All the guests were amazed and thoroughly enjoyed the performance and content. It definitely brought everyone together and had them talking about it even now. (October, the wedding was April). I cannot thank you enough. Worth your weight in gold. Highly recommended."
"If you are thinking of using the silver singers for your wedding celebrations then do it ! As the mother of the bride I secretly organised this wedding surprise for my daughter Kirsty and her husband leigh with only my husband and daughter in on it, I was worried that the family and guests may not participate but I needn't have . AJ all round 1sr class entertainer , convincing everyone he was the waiter, handing out canopies to guests after the service, and then hysterically tripping over but only to those who knew, whilst everyone else just gasped !!!AJ had everyone up dancing and singing and a lovely time was had by all.One of my favourite photos is of my 8 year old great niece , smiling and laughing as she dances to AJ singing. Pure enjoyment.Thankyou very much."
"Can’t say enough good things about the singers. Everyone’s highlight from my wedding for sure! Very professional and great voices and showmanship! Would highly recommend!!"
Silver Service Singers is rated 4.99 based on 831 reviews