Silver Service Singers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Silver Service Singers

About Silver Service Singers: The ultimate surprise act for weddings and events, our Singing Waiters will perform your favourite songs in a really fun and interactive way. Specialists in creating memories and an unforgettable atmosphere.

01942 590 800

info@silverservicesingers.com

Atlas House, Caxton Close

How would you rate Silver Service Singers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"What can I say absolutely out of this world. Totally stunned all of our guest and each and everyone thought you were amazing. The best wedding we have ever been too because of you. Thank you for making our day the best"
Julie Morgan
Julie Morgan
"Extremely"
Sophie Parker
Sophie Parker
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fab! Xx Our silver service singer Alex made our special day perfect. He made it a day to remember not only for us but for our guests too. Would 100% recommend theses guys if your looking for something to liven up your party and make it a day not to be forgotten ."
Gemma Fountain
Verified Buyer
"It was truly brilliant. Zac did an amazing job even with half of the guests being hard to please at no fault of his. Our wedding was different and it made our day go that extra mile. There was just one down side though, we were meant to have 1 hour evening singing but only half an hour was done. I'm not sure why this happened . Also only 4 songs sung during the day when 8 where picked. Overall a fab day though x"
"Was so surprised when zack started his act, didn't expect it and we were pleasantly surprised! a fun, uplifting addition to the day. The guests and more importantly, the bride and groom had a ball! Zack is a definite credit to your company. It was lovely to have him as a part of our team for the day. Dean and Nia x"
Clare McIvor
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic. Amazing. The whole room exploded. Can’t recommend highly enough. Mark and Clare Conlon"
"Full of fun all the guests loved them"
Victoria Wilkins
Verified Buyer
"We had the pleasure of Alex on our wedding day he was fantastic,getting all our guests up on there feet and singing and also letting our daughter and niece steal his mic off him and let them sing songs,couldn't of asked for a nicer guy to have there with us many thanks"
Stacey Varley
Verified Buyer
"I would just like to say a massive thank you to Paul, our singing waiter. He is an absolute asset to your business! As the bride I didn't tell a sole that I had organised for this to happen at our wedding and it went down a storm! Paul had everyone up singing and dancing and even my father in law has said it was his favourite part of the day!! 100% I would recommend to anyone thinking of booking this for their wedding!"
Lesley Osborne
"one word outstanding"
Claire Cameron
Verified Buyer
"Hands down the best part of the day. Everyone had said how fantastic they both were would defo recommend."
"Angus and Alex were absolutely fantastic. They did an amazing job of getting everyone up and singing. Everyone had a great time. Brilliant job chaps. Well done and thank you so much."
Lisa Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Alex & Ray ensured that the party really got started with maximum impact and completely caught the vibe of the room. I have had so much positive feedback on their entertainment & the fact they were such nice guys!"
Jodi Forrester
Verified Buyer
"Worth every penny! From the minute I started liaising with Dan and the team I felt at ease. Nothing was to much of a problem. They sang ABBA as requested and our first dance which was great. Hearing "your wedding was the best we have ever been to" is such a compliment and the guys helped make this happen. Thank you!"
"The hardest surprise I've ever had to keep! But so worth it! The lads were brilliant and made the night come alive.They were discreet to start with but when the time came they blew everyone away. Thank you all so much for making our day extra special, we shall certainly be recommending you xx"
Caroline Agnew
Verified Buyer
"AMAZING! I am so glad we booked silver service singers for our wedding, Angus and Richard were outstanding and definitely got the party started. They were so professional and got everyone involved ,preventing that after dinner slump! I want to get married all over again just to have them there! If you do anything when wedding/party planning, it has to be booking them!"
"Fantastic!!! Highly recommended."
Tina Cudby
Verified Buyer
"Wow!Wow!Wow! How amazing the singers were perfect and friendly and my guests were shocked when the performed accident happened and when they starters singing my guests were busting with excitement, singing, dancing and laughing πŸ˜‚ you made our afternoon wonderful, happy, exciting and we could never have asked anything else from you because you smashed it! We are so grateful and we have forwarded your site for friends as everyone wants you to appear in all their celebrations πŸŽ‰ Thank you from the bottom of our hearts xx Tina & Gary Walker xx"
Claire Whitehead
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much for giving our guests the most amazing surprise. Some of our guests were actually quite concerned that you hurt yourselves after the dramatic fall but every one absolutely loved every moment and everyone has commented how awesome you guys were. 100% would recommend you to anyone planning a wedding!! Love Claire & Shelly W Jones."
Karen Ward
Verified Buyer
"We would highly recommend these guys to make your wedding day a day to remember. From start to finish Dan and Elliot were discreet, professional and so much fun. Our wedding party are still talking about the guys and say it’s the best wedding they have ever been too. We cannot thank the Silver Service Singers enough for help making our wedding day a day of fun and laughter, full of memories to cherish."
Marlene & Tony Haney (Leeds)
Verified Reviewer
"Me & my husband booked the Silver Service Singers as a surprise for our son's wedding on Friday 29th December 2017 - Alex was amazing, to see the surprise on my son & his wife's face was incredible. He certainly got the party started and was so attentive to our needs remembering people's name and the significance of certain songs. In the Guest book everyone mentioned him and what an impact he made, couldn't be happier with the service we received & wouldn't hesitate in recommending them."
Sharon Sheehan
Verified Buyer
"Great at singing, really good fun - got the audience up and dancing."
Silver Service Singers is rated 4.99 based on 260 reviews