Silver Service Singers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Silver Service Singers
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Silver Service Singers Reviews

About Silver Service Singers:

The ultimate surprise act for weddings and events, our Singing Waiters will perform your favourite songs in a really fun and interactive way. Specialists in creating memories and an unforgettable atmosphere.

info@silverservicesingers.com

4 Old Smithy, Church Road,,

Tell us how Silver Service Singers made you happy
Alison
Wow! These guys certainly got the party started! They were amazing!! The atmosphere was already buzzing but they took it to another level. They got every single person up on their feet dancing. We can not recommend them enough!
We had one of your fabulous singers at our wedding on 17th July 2021. He was absolute amazing and all of our guests have said he was a real highlight to the day. During these strange times we were not allowed a band or dance floor, but what a brilliant alternative, really lifted the mood after our sit-down meal and had absolutely everyone up on their feet at their tables dancing and waving their napkins! The fall was so convincing and it was a brilliant surprise! Nobody suspected at all! We booked him with only 2 weeks notice as well and he was so accommodating, helpful and professional! Can’t thank you enough for what you brought to our day! I would recommend your company to anyone!
We initially had the singers waiters booked for our Company Party in London but unfortunately due to Covid had to change this to a virtual event for our staff with lots of different activities throughout the day. We started off our day with a company meeting and we thought this would be a great time to bring in the singers as a bit of surprise for all. Danny was fantastic and helped me to organise the surprise. The three singers joined our Teams meeting as "The Bird Watching Association" started to present to everyone and then broke into song! The surprise was definitely welcomed by all and it was so lovely to see people on camera having a dance and sing-along. David, Jack and Spencer were brilliant and despite it not being easy to perform over a computer screen, smashed it! Thank you for making it all a great success and giving our staff something to smile about.
Well what can I say. Wow, Thank you silver service singers for making my wedding day even more special. James and Eloise were absolutely amazing and everyone commented on how brilliant they were. Everyone was up on their feet dancing and really enjoyed the surprise. You were absolutely amazing throughout the whole planning process and I would highly recommend you to anyone who wants to make their event even more memorable. Thank you for everything xx
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING, Angus was the silver service waiter for my daughters wedding on Saturday. He was absolutely fantastic. Not only a brilliant singer. But a good actor too. Worth every penny. Would highly recommend.
We had Danny at our wedding and he truly was amazing!! I’m so glad I chose to have the singing waiters it just made my day perfect Thankyou Danny you were amazing my guests are still talking about it now x
I organised this as a surprise for my new husband, knowing what reaction he would have ( a few swear words and how hopeless the wait was ). I was not disappointed with his reaction. Our singing waiter was excellent, had the guests involved and everyone loved it. If you are thinking about hiring these guys , don't hesitate you will not be disappointed and your guest will love it. sorry I did not get your name on the day, thank you so much you were fab.
Amazing - made the day even more fabulous
5* is not a high enough rating. They were just absolutely amazing. Highly entertaining and our guests went wild when they started their set. Just incredible and a fantastic memory of our wedding day. Thank you!!
Silver Service Singers 5 star review on 12th July 2021 Silver Service Singers 5 star review on 12th July 2021 Silver Service Singers 5 star review on 12th July 2021 Silver Service Singers 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Absolutely amazing day 6-7-21 I just wished we could of hired you for the whole day as you really did make our wedding. The gentleman was so funny he had literally everyone laughing with his non french accent 😂 truly was amazing. I have left a review on Facebook also xx
Absolutely AMAZING!! I can't recommend them enough. We had to bring my daughters wedding forward by over 14 months due to personal reasons, and the Silver Service team were so accommodating, nothing too much trouble. Paul , is just phenomenal, and raised the roof at the wedding. Everybody is talking about it, and what a fantastic time it was. Thankyou from the bottom of my heart, you helped make a very emotional day into a memorable one for all the right reasons. The photos we have will remind us of that forever. DO NOT HESITATE TO BOOK THIS. I Absolutely guarantee you will be glad you did on the day. THANKS TO THE TEAM AND ESPECIALLY PAUL. XX
We booked a silver service singer for our wedding celebrated in 3 July 21. Best decision we made - sheer brilliance and so welcomed after such a emotional rollercoaster of putting back our date three times. Just the tonic everyone needed and what a fantastic joy to see our wedding guests taken in by this amazing and entertaining surprise. Well done guys x
Absolutely amazing and great entertainment after the speeches. Well done Henry and Simon you smashed it and everyone still talking about it
Ive been to a few wedding in my time, this one was amazing. After such a unsociable covid time, no only.was it fantastic to be able to all gather for the wedding but to top it off my sister (mother of the groom) booked the Silver Service Singers. Oh my, they really were fantastic, the atmosphere in the room was amazing. Top performers, top crowd pleaser and still 4 days after the event I find myself humming the tune. Thank you so much to the Singing waiters for this uplifting moment.
Could not recommend these singing waiters enough, friendly, funny & above all the perfect ice breaker for any wedding or function, brilliant singers/songs, everyone was on their feet (& chairs) Brilliant
Silver Service Singers 5 star review on 5th July 2021 Silver Service Singers 5 star review on 5th July 2021 Silver Service Singers 5 star review on 5th July 2021 Silver Service Singers 5 star review on 5th July 2021 Silver Service Singers 5 star review on 5th July 2021
What an amazing surprise for my new husband! Our waiter was fantastic, he was had the whole room up on their feet by the 2nd song & our guests were talking about it all evening. I am so glad I booked with Silver Service so professional & an excellent singer it honestly was one of the highlights of our day. Thank you so much from Mr & Mrs Barlow !
Silver Service Singers 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Well what can I say, this company are simply the best!!! They moved with us and finally after 16 months and our 3rd date we got married! No idea how I managed to keep these guys a secret for that long! The day was amazing we had Shona and Gary as our waiters, they played the part brilliantly, I had contact in the run up and each time they put my mind at ease, Shona stayed for our evening reception and sung our first dance, at last by Etta James 😍 she was amazing! Shona then played our playlist and sung more songs for us through the night, Shona also hosted our mr and Mrs quiz reading our answers and finding who guests knew us best! They really do go above and beyond to create the best event ever!! We are waiting for all our photos so I will send more of Shona and Gary when we get them x Thankyou soooooo much x x x
They were absolutely fantastic. All of the guests said it made their day. Tom was a great DJ as well listened to requests and was just really helpful. Would highly recommend this company to everyone.
Absolutely brilliant. I booked these for my daughters wedding. We were not disappointed. They interacted with the bride and groom./guests. Everyone absolutely loved them. I would recommend these guys without any doubt for your wedding/special occasion. Thank you again. Donna Hough
Phenomenal! Just magic, our guests loved it and had no clue! Highlight of the day, can't thank you enough! Apologies to the poor chap who got told off by a grumpy guest!
Silver Service Singers is rated 4.98 based on 961 reviews