Silver Bubble Reviews

of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble
Read Silver Bubble Reviews

About Silver Bubble:

Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy
How was the packaging?
The earrings I purchased are lovely and good value.
How was the packaging?
Order came quickly and was well packaged. Love the earrings and the price. Thank you
What a great company to deal with , the order was despatched quickly . Sadly I had to return it because the ring didn’t fit my daughter , this was also done very quickly . I will buy from them again with certainty
How was the packaging?
Excellent customer service, my queries were addressed promptly despite the festive period. The jewellery we received was a large teardrop Poppy and Roses pendant and chain. The workmanship was exceptional and exquisite and my Mum was very pleased with her gift. Highly recommended and you can rest assured the quality is second to none and priced reasonably too. What's not to like?🤔🤗
Delivery was prompt. Ear rings were beautiful, solid and lovely quality. Bought as a gift. Might treat myself too.
How was the packaging?
This is the second time I have ordered from silverbubble both items were rings, I can't fault them at all they are absolutely beautiful and one of the statement rings I bought is very unique and different. I shall definitely buy from you again in the future, and the service was superb. Excellent.
Very happy with purchase iv also put in another order xx customer service fantastic "" thank you
How was the packaging?
The earrings are beautiful fell in love with them,looking for the next pair!! From ordering to delivery very quick and easy thankyou.
How was the packaging?
Delivery very quick. Coral sun/moon pendent and sponge coral earrings excellent quality and true to colour as shown. So pleased have ordered today matching textured leaves silver pendent and earrings. Look really good!!
Great delivery and gorgeous earrings x
Bought beautiful silver earrings for my Mum. Now I fancy a pair of them myself. I have quite a few pairs from SB but hadn't bought anything for a while...I was not disappointed, same amazing service from Heidi. Can't wait to give them to my Mum for Christmas.
How was the packaging?
bought as a present . fabulous ring good quality would love one for myself
How was the packaging?
Have been looking for this style of ring for a while & was delighted when I finally found it on your web site......perfect! & reasonably priced. Delivery was quicker than I expected which was a bonus & I’ve worn it ever since. Thank you so much.....I love it. x
How was the packaging?
Photos online really don’t do justice to how lovely the earrings are. They are unique and so well made and much nicer than you can get on the high street.
How was the packaging?
Silver Bubble never disappoints. Their jewellery exudes quality and originality. The website is extremely user friendly and delivery is always prompt.
How was the packaging?
Product quality excellent. A little disappointed by the packaging.
How was the packaging?
The ring I purchased was a Christmas present so I can’t be sure about quality ect but it was a quick and efficient service , well wrapped and looks like the picture ! I’m hoping it will become a favourite with my daughter
How was the packaging?
lovely earrings, great price - well packaged
Quick efficient delivery
How was the packaging?
My ear rings arrived in a few days so very efficient service. Also they are of excellent quality and I love wearing them.
Silver Bubble is rated 4.90 based on 494 reviews