Silver Bubble Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

How was the packaging?
"Bought two necklaces as gifts. Both beautiful. Arrived promptly. What more can you ask?"
How was the packaging?
"I bought the horseshoe loop silver bangle. I had one similar that I bought in Mexico when I was a teenager and have been looking for another one just like it. Found it!"
"lovely earrings, good quality, bought friend a pair for birthday so ordered some for myself and just put another order together for 3 more different pairs. says it all really! prompt delivery."
How was the packaging?
"Very prompt service. Items of very good quality. I'll certainly use again."
"Very good service. My order arrived promptly. The quality of the pendant and chain is very good. I'll certainly use again."
How was the packaging?
"Unique beautifully crafted jewellery. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š"
How was the packaging?
"Their products are made to very high spec, their very reasonably priced and delivery was very quick. Will shop with them again."
How was the packaging?
"I had been looking for some silver jewellery for ages and couldnt find what I wanted then I came across Silver Bubble they had exactly what i was looking for really nice simple mexican designed jewellery at great prices, I bought 2 rings and they arrived the next day talk about speedy. This is an excellent company to shop with and I will buy more and they will make a lovely gift for birthdays etc. Excellent, well done to all the team at Silver Bubble you have made this customer very happy!!"
How was the packaging?
"The ring was exactly as described, looked exactly like picture and arrived within 2 days - couldn't ask for more - will use again"
How was the packaging?
"Excellent experience with Silver Bubble. When you buy online, you’re never quite sure what to expect, but the pendant I ordered as a birthday gift for a friend is beautiful; it’s unusual and of very good quality. I can’t wait to give it to my friend at the weekend, she’s going to love it, Delivery was exceptionally quick and I will most definitely use Silver Bubble again, their range of jewellery is unique. I also very much like the fact that it is made by small, independent jewellers and am happy to support their work. Thank you, Silver Bubble."
How was the packaging?
"Absolutely love my ri gs have purchased 4 so far and all beautiful and very fast delivery"
How was the packaging?
"Quick delivery & my item was great quality even better than I had expected. I was delighted with it. ๐Ÿ˜"
How was the packaging?
"I'm so pleased with my turquoise bangle and the excellent delivery service provided. I now have my eye on a pair of earrings!! ๐Ÿ˜Š"
Looks lovely! Love your collection of bangles :-)
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful rings fitted perfectly."
How was the packaging?
"Everything I have ever bought from silver bubble has been beautiful. Well made, solid chunky jewellery. This flower bracelet was no different. Absolutely stunning!"
"Love my new ring its beautiful and fast delivery. Thank you x"
How was the packaging?
"The second ring I have bought - superb quality, designs that make a statement and delivered the next day! Love wearing them."
How was the packaging?
"I love this silver jewellery and most important , Heidi is extremely kind and provides excellent customer service, always there to answer you!"
How was the packaging?
"Silver Bubble is BRILLIANT! All the pieces I have bought from them have been presents for friends. Everyone has been completely delighted. The designs are beautiful, and quite unusual, the quality of the silver very good. The fact that it supports individual Artists in Mexico is another huge plus. The normal business stuff is great too, quick delivery etc."
How was the packaging?
"Excellent product and delivered very promptly"
Silver Bubble is rated 4.90 based on 442 reviews