Silver Bubble Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy

Tracey Gray
"I was a bit stuck for a 70th birthday present for my young at heart mum, when I came across Silver Bubble. I decided on a beautiful silver hammered bangle. The bangle was delivered within 2 days, what can I say....its stunning , as soon as I opened the gift box and seen it I knew I had made the right choice. I can't wait to give it to her, and I know she will love it. Will definitely be ordering more items of jewlery from this site. Thank you"
Sue Whitehead
"Delivery very quick. Nice handmade earrings that didn't disappoint at all. Good value for money. I would use this site again."
Dawn Robertson
"Ordered a ring for my friends birthday, she loves unusual designs. The ring is absolutely gorgeous and she loves it! Would definitely recommend silver bubble."
How was the packaging?
"Good quality.. quick delivery! Very happy with the product thank you!"
"My silver snake chain is lovely.I am very pleased and would buy from Silver Bubble again."
How was the packaging?
"Amazing customer service, quick delivery and I love the ring and earings I bought, they are brilliant!"
How was the packaging?
"I have ordered several items from silver bubble. They have always arrived very promptly. The pieces have been beautiful and I have been very pleased with them."
How was the packaging?
"I have a bangle and pendant from Silver Bubble already. I've just bought a pendant as a gift too. The jewellery is beautiful, packaged nicely and delivered promptly. I love it."
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful bracelet, delivered the next day"
"Beautiful earrings. Couldn't be happier with them."
How was the packaging?
"Love my earrings - good quality and super fast service"
How was the packaging?
"The items were exactly as described, of excellent quality and were delivered safely and promptly. Nothing more to say really, except thank you!"
"Love the Frida Kahlo earings. Well made and very stylish. Lots of compliments first time wearing them today. Service very helpful and postage next day All in all an excellent company - have already recommended them to friends."
"Confirmed my order quickly and received my earrings within a few days. They were excellent quality and will definitely buy from Silver Bubble again."
"Stunning bracelet. Superb quality."
How was the packaging?
"The item was delivered quickly and was high quality."
How was the packaging?
"Another beautiful piece of jewellery. Wonderful customer service and delivery - again!"
How was the packaging?
"Very prompt delivery. A little gift of Forget Me Not ear rings for my Daughter a memento of the passing of her Grandmother passing away from Dementia. Only downside was I thought it was coming with a gift card."
"It was a Christmas Gift for my Granddaughter She really Loved it"
How was the packaging?
"I appreciated the prompt and friendly customer-centric approach and the swift dispatch of the ordered item while my wife was thrilled with her new ring. You have earned yourselves a very happy client. Well done!"
How was the packaging?
"Heidi is so, so helpful and frankly the jewellery is just beautiful, of the highest quality and incredible value. I ordered over the Christmas break and still got my bangle and ring the next working day (after post started again). I cannot recommend using Silver Bubble more! Will definitely be making another purchase soon as I am super happy with my new jewellery!"
"Very efficient ordering and the recipient liked the gift a lot."
How was the packaging?
"Just received my bracelet today and I am very happy, it is nicer than I thought from the photos!! Perfect service from start to finish, I contacted the company over Christmas and had an instant reply!! I rarely write reviews but wanted to share a fantastic company. I would definitely recommend and would buy again from Silver Bubble!! Thank you!!"
Silver Bubble is rated 4.91 based on 384 reviews