Silver Bubble Reviews

of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble
Read Silver Bubble Reviews

About Silver Bubble:

Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy
Communication and speed of delivery was excellent. When I opened the outer package, everything had been packaged so carefully and beautifully. Most important of all, the earrings themselves are really lovely, better than the photos online actually. Thank you so much!
How was the packaging?
Excellent product and service as always
How was the packaging?
Excellent product and delivered safely on time.
How was the packaging?
Easy ordering. Prompt delivery. LOVELY earrings & necklace set. Very pleased with Silver Bubble.
How was the packaging?
Very happy with my purchase, delivery packaging, speed etc. Thank you very much Silver Bubble
So happy with my order, 3 in 1 silver bangle and flower pendant with silver chain, the pendant is so beautiful I have just bought one for both my sister and mother in law. This is the second time I have bought from Silver Bubble and I will be back again, they have so many beautiful things and the service from Heidi could not be any better, very responsive and friendly to emails, my delivery took a little longer to arrive due to postal problems in Spain but this was sorted by Heidi, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend, an absolute pleasure to buy from.
How was the packaging?
Loving my statement ring, always had a passion for Mexican jewellery so happy to have found Silver Bubble excellent service and quality. Won’t belong before I visit again for my next piece.
How was the packaging?
Super fast delivery and excellent quality ring. Exactly what I was looking for x
How was the packaging?
The website was clear and easy to use. Lovely earrings delivered quickly, thanks.
How was the packaging?
I was organising a surprise present Finding them to be calm, understanding and personable. The gift arrived the next day as promised they had responded immediately to my email.
How was the packaging?
Ordered quite late for a birthday but delivered quickly and packaged well. Earrings exactly as the photo and as described. Very impressed and the birthday girl loved them. Liked the different designs of all jewellery available will definetly use again
How was the packaging?
There was such an extensive range of exquisite handmade silver jewellery to choose from. After deciding which piece, ordering on the website was so straightforward & simple. The delivery was rapid ! I was very pleased with the quality of the pendant & chain. I would certainly recommend. Thank you Silver Bubble. Nick A
How was the packaging?
Beautiful work. Bought for a graduation present with a difference really pleased Thank you
How was the packaging?
The earrings match my precious bracelet (a gift from my husband many years ago). They move beautifully and are very comfortable.
How was the packaging?
Item arrived promptly and was exactly as described, very impressed!
Great service and product
How was the packaging?
Swift delivery considering the time of year, great bracelet lightweight but seems hardy. The link is too long but my sister loves her gift!
Extremely happy
How was the packaging?
The earrings are lovely and arrived quickly.
How was the packaging?
The earrings I purchased are lovely and good value.
Silver Bubble is rated 4.90 based on 494 reviews