Silver Bubble Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy

Guest
"I'm so pleased with my turquoise bangle and the excellent delivery service provided. I now have my eye on a pair of earrings!! 😊"
"Amazing customer service.....rings arrived in one day. Beautiful silver workmanship. Heidi is superb!"
"No problems at all, my order arrived beautifully packaged and only 2 days after ordering. Highly recommend!"
"I have ordered from Silver Bubble previously and they have never failed to disappoint. On this occasion I ordered a birthday present which I needed promptly. I ordered last Saturday and it had arrived by the Tuesday. The recipient was very very happy with it. All the jewellery produced is unique and of good quality."
How was the packaging?
"Was initially a bit hesitant to pay the £118 for this bangle (turquoise with pointed tip), but on receiving it, very happy with the quality and very happy to be supporting Mexican silversmiths. It looks and feels like quality and goes very well with my other thinner bracelets. Would definitely buy from here again."
How was the packaging?
"The rings and earrings are beautiful, exactly as they are in the picture. Arrived in time. Looking forward to the next purchase"
How was the packaging?
"Can’t fault Silver Bubble. Personal and super quick to arrive, love my mexican bird earrings (I’d been eyeing them up for years!) Thanks Heidi x"
How was the packaging?
"I chose a silver bracelet for my niece's birthday and it arrived the following day! I'm sure she'll like it."
How was the packaging?
"Great range of jewellery that is different to the rest. A really quick delivery service. Prices that are affordable"
How was the packaging?
"This was a gift for my Mum. I ordered it and it arrived in good time. The customer service team is great and they deal with any order issues you have promptly. This was a lovely bracelet and such a nice sentiment. It's great quality too!"
How was the packaging?
"Very good service. Speedy delivery and good product."
How was the packaging?
"beautiful pendant and super quick delivery"
How was the packaging?
"I ordered a necklace and it was delivered in under a week ... I live in Australia! Very impressed with communication and customer service. Oh and the necklace is fab too!"
How was the packaging?
"Great product exactly as described and received the next day! Very impressed and I would order from Silver Bubble again."
"Really happy with the earrings I've recently purchased... Delicate but striking. Lovely. Impressed with the price and speed of delivery Thankyou"
How was the packaging?
"Great choice on the website and really quick delivery."
"Beautiful jewellery and the lady who runs it is so helpful. They changed the ring size for my daughter with no trouble at all. Would recommend!"
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful silver bubble earings and a great price"
How was the packaging?
"Selections are great, reasonable price. Fast shipping. International tracking worked great."
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful earrings! Fast delivery! Thanks ;)"
How was the packaging?
"Good quality, very quick and beautifully 💜"
How was the packaging?
"Lovely jewellery, super fast delivery, even on standard! 😀"
How was the packaging?
"Bought two necklaces as gifts. Both beautiful. Arrived promptly. What more can you ask?"
Silver Bubble is rated 4.90 based on 442 reviews