Silver Bubble Reviews

of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble
Read Silver Bubble Reviews

About Silver Bubble:

Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

I’m not happy with my earrings. It’s a ordinary button, the oxygenated parts aren’t as dark as I expected , it’s flat and boring :(
Very sorry to hear you are unhappy with your earrings. If you return them I will of course refund you for the earrings and shipping cost. I have taken a look at the photos for the studs and think that they do give a true representation of how the earrings looks in real life.They are a very simple design but this is reflected in the price at £14, also sometimes the simple pieces are the best! Please do let me know if you would like to return them. Best wishes, Heidi
One of the 2 pairs of earrings purchased have caused an itchy, lumpy rash where the posts touch the top of my neck behind my ears. My lobes are also sore. Not had this happen since I was a teenager purchasing cheap earrings ! I’ve not worn the 2nd pair so unsure how they will be. Have to wait for the soreness to subside before trying the other pair. Love the design of both but doubt what they are made of ?
I'm really sorry to hear you have had a reaction to the earrings. I am not sure why this has happened and do not normally receive complaints of this nature. I can only apologise, I have emailed you to organise the return of the earrings and a refund.
Silver Bubble is rated 4.89 based on 594 reviews