Silver Bubble Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy

Tracey Gray
"I was a bit stuck for a 70th birthday present for my young at heart mum, when I came across Silver Bubble. I decided on a beautiful silver hammered bangle. The bangle was delivered within 2 days, what can I say....its stunning , as soon as I opened the gift box and seen it I knew I had made the right choice. I can't wait to give it to her, and I know she will love it. Will definitely be ordering more items of jewlery from this site. Thank you"
Sue Whitehead
"Delivery very quick. Nice handmade earrings that didn't disappoint at all. Good value for money. I would use this site again."
Dawn Robertson
"Ordered a ring for my friends birthday, she loves unusual designs. The ring is absolutely gorgeous and she loves it! Would definitely recommend silver bubble."
How was the packaging?
"One of the 2 pairs of earrings purchased have caused an itchy, lumpy rash where the posts touch the top of my neck behind my ears. My lobes are also sore. Not had this happen since I was a teenager purchasing cheap earrings ! I’ve not worn the 2nd pair so unsure how they will be. Have to wait for the soreness to subside before trying the other pair. Love the design of both but doubt what they are made of ?"
I'm really sorry to hear you have had a reaction to the earrings. I am not sure why this has happened and do not normally receive complaints of this nature. I can only apologise, I have emailed you to organise the return of the earrings and a refund.
Silver Bubble is rated 4.91 based on 386 reviews