Silver Bubble Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

How would you rate Silver Bubble ?

Tracey Gray
"I was a bit stuck for a 70th birthday present for my young at heart mum, when I came across Silver Bubble. I decided on a beautiful silver hammered bangle. The bangle was delivered within 2 days, what can I say....its stunning , as soon as I opened the gift box and seen it I knew I had made the right choice. I can't wait to give it to her, and I know she will love it. Will definitely be ordering more items of jewlery from this site. Thank you"
Sue Whitehead
"Delivery very quick. Nice handmade earrings that didn't disappoint at all. Good value for money. I would use this site again."
Dawn Robertson
"Ordered a ring for my friends birthday, she loves unusual designs. The ring is absolutely gorgeous and she loves it! Would definitely recommend silver bubble."
How was the packaging?
"I ordered a bracelet on Sunday and it arrived on the following Friday. Great service! Bracelet lovely, and well made. Very happy. Thank you. Mary C"
How was the packaging?
"I love Silver Bubble Jewellery, it’s unique and it’s silver is authentic, I can happily say I have never taken a reaction to wearing their jewellery. I love that’s its not styles and designs that are easily available on the high street or at all."
"Excellent prompt service, beautiful products."
How was the packaging?
"I recently bought a beautiful gift for a friend. The service was first class - the gift arrived less than 24 hours after it was ordered. The website is clear, accessible and accurate. I’ll be ordering again! Thank you"
How was the packaging?
"Lovely jewellery. Arrived promptly. Would recommend."
How was the packaging?
"Quality products, great prices, = top value, plus first class delivery,easy to deal with. Highly recommend!!"
"Will be back in uk on 17th and check then and get back to you"
How was the packaging?
"Arrived within two days of ordering, nicely packaged and great quality for the price."
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful unusual jewellery. Items arrived very quickly and were exactly as shown on the website. I would buy from them again"
How was the packaging?
"The earrings I purchased were exactly as they appeared on the website. They arrived very quickly and I am delighted with them. This is the second purchase I have made from Silver Bubble and would be happy to recommend them."
How was the packaging?
"Lovely company with great products, quick response and excellent customer service. I would definitely buy from them again"
How was the packaging?
"Lovely earrings purchased for a friend's birthday. They arrived realky quickly, and were absokutely gorgeous. Would certaibky use again :)"
How was the packaging?
"Extremely fast turn around and my necklace couldn't be more perfect!!! Thank you. Love the professionalism shown and don't get me started on the amazing packaging. So thoughtful."
How was the packaging?
"After having an accident with my previous chain- I searched the internet- as previous was bought in Mexico. I was so happy to find a UK supplier of Mexican jewellery and have order a few times now from the supplier. My chain arrived in good time and was exactly the chain I needed to use with my pendents"
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful jewellery, beautifully packaged and delivered in super quick time. I love it. Thank you."
"Hi Heidu My wife loved the Anniversary bangle, your speedy delivery was much appreciated. Thank you !!"
How was the packaging?
"Very happy earings are lovely, delivery very quick thank you 😊"
"I have bought a number of items from Silver bubble on line and in person, festivals etc. Always quality items and customer service is tremendous very friendly pleasure to shop with them If you want something special we’ll worth a look"
How was the packaging?
"I had been searching for a specific silver bubble ring I had admired on someone else. After weeks of local jewellery shop and internet searching I came across the Silver Bubble who had the exact ring. Really easy ordering process, ethically sourced and an amazingly speedy delivery service for a perfect fit. Thank you."
How was the packaging?
"This is the perfect gift for my teenage granddaughter. Delicate beautiful and original. She’s going to love it"
Silver Bubble is rated 4.91 based on 310 reviews