Silver Bubble Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

How would you rate Silver Bubble ?

Tracey Gray
"I was a bit stuck for a 70th birthday present for my young at heart mum, when I came across Silver Bubble. I decided on a beautiful silver hammered bangle. The bangle was delivered within 2 days, what can I say....its stunning , as soon as I opened the gift box and seen it I knew I had made the right choice. I can't wait to give it to her, and I know she will love it. Will definitely be ordering more items of jewlery from this site. Thank you"
Sue Whitehead
"Delivery very quick. Nice handmade earrings that didn't disappoint at all. Good value for money. I would use this site again."
Dawn Robertson
"Ordered a ring for my friends birthday, she loves unusual designs. The ring is absolutely gorgeous and she loves it! Would definitely recommend silver bubble."
"Very good product, good price and speedy delivery, what else is there to add"
How was the packaging?
"I purchased these earrings as a gift and I am really pleased with them, they are beautiful."
"The ring was beautiful. Absolutely loved it. Will definitely be buying from silver bubble again"
How was the packaging?
"Great quality, quick delivery."
How was the packaging?
"It didn't take long to get here, and when it did arrive it was so beautiful I love it Happy birthday to me"
How was the packaging?
"The ring I ordered exceeded expectations it has already been admired by friends"
How was the packaging?
"Super fast delivery beautiful earrings really pleased thank you"
How was the packaging?
"Good Quick delivery. Very pleased with the things I ordered. Will use again."
How was the packaging?
"Purchased a bangle for a birthday present. It's absolutely gorgeous!"
How was the packaging?
"OMG where do i start!! The item I bought is not only of exactly quality but of huge sentimental value. My mother has wanted the bee bracelet for years and finially finding a exalent seller with quality items was a dream. The email contact I had with the seller was helpful and polit. Fast responses from the seller made me feel like the seller cares about the customer. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Excellent!!!!"
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful turquoise stud earrings! A gift for my son’s girlfriend, but I might have to buy a pair for myself. Very high quality and amazing service ❤️"
"Have made a few purchases now with Silver Bubble. Very helpful when I had a query, fast delivery and really lovely, good value rings"
How was the packaging?
"I love the product - It is as expected - very beautiful fine craftmanship and perfect for my gift for a friend. The service is good too."
How was the packaging?
"The pendant and earrings are so dainty and lovely."
How was the packaging?
"Absolutely gorgeous bracelet and fast delivery. Highly recommended!"
How was the packaging?
"Great customer service and lovely quality jewellery"
"I bought these earrings for my daughter she loves them. They were even more beautiful than the picture and very well made."
How was the packaging?
"I ordered a necklace and three pairs of earrings and they are more beautiful than I had imagined. I will definitely be using Silver Bubble again."
"Terrific selection and really stylish pieces :)"
"I have just received my first order from Silver Bubble and to say I’m delighted is an understatement!! My earrings and necklace are stunning. Thank you 🙏"
Silver Bubble is rated 4.92 based on 290 reviews