Silver Bubble Reviews

of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble
Read Silver Bubble Reviews

About Silver Bubble:

Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy
How was the packaging?
My ear rings arrived in a few days so very efficient service. Also they are of excellent quality and I love wearing them.
Very good service.
How was the packaging?
I normally buy things from your stand at festivals but this is the first jewellery I have bought from you online. As usual, I can't fault it. Fabulous quality, fantastic price, well-packed and arrived safely the next day. Thanks so much for being so reliable. Claire
How was the packaging?
Really lovely bracelet, quite delicate, pearls look amazing & a choice of length of bracelet courtesy of a choice of 2 options to fasten. Arrived quickly & in a lovely presentation box.
How was the packaging?
Great communication from Heidi, prompt despatch and swift delivery. Gorgeous ring, quality item. Would defo purchase something else in future.
How was the packaging?
Swift delivery and lovely jewellery
Great items and fantastic service
How was the packaging?
Beautiful earrings, lovely quality and excellent service
How was the packaging?
Lovely jewellery and great customers service
How was the packaging?
Quality sterling silver ring and extremely prompt delivery
How was the packaging?
Exactly what I was looking for and great quality.
How was the packaging?
Very quick delivery. Great jewellery.
How was the packaging?
The item I ordered arrived the following morning and was packed beautifully. Wonderful service!
I have ordered from Silver Bubble previously and they have never failed to disappoint. On this occasion I ordered a birthday present which I needed promptly. I ordered last Saturday and it had arrived by the Tuesday. The recipient was very very happy with it. All the jewellery produced is unique and of good quality.
How was the packaging?
Was initially a bit hesitant to pay the £118 for this bangle (turquoise with pointed tip), but on receiving it, very happy with the quality and very happy to be supporting Mexican silversmiths. It looks and feels like quality and goes very well with my other thinner bracelets. Would definitely buy from here again.
How was the packaging?
The rings and earrings are beautiful, exactly as they are in the picture. Arrived in time. Looking forward to the next purchase
How was the packaging?
Can’t fault Silver Bubble. Personal and super quick to arrive, love my mexican bird earrings (I’d been eyeing them up for years!) Thanks Heidi x
How was the packaging?
I chose a silver bracelet for my niece's birthday and it arrived the following day! I'm sure she'll like it.
How was the packaging?
Great range of jewellery that is different to the rest. A really quick delivery service. Prices that are affordable
A good range of styles and designs with their jewellery but it's a shame that there is not one picture in every description showing the item being worn. Sometimes leaps of faith don't work out: Luckily for me this one did.
Silver Bubble is rated 4.90 based on 455 reviews