Silver Bubble Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

How would you rate Silver Bubble ?

Tracey Gray
"I was a bit stuck for a 70th birthday present for my young at heart mum, when I came across Silver Bubble. I decided on a beautiful silver hammered bangle. The bangle was delivered within 2 days, what can I say....its stunning , as soon as I opened the gift box and seen it I knew I had made the right choice. I can't wait to give it to her, and I know she will love it. Will definitely be ordering more items of jewlery from this site. Thank you"
Sue Whitehead
Sue Whitehead
Verified Buyer
"Delivery very quick. Nice handmade earrings that didn't disappoint at all. Good value for money. I would use this site again."
Dawn Robertson
Dawn Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a ring for my friends birthday, she loves unusual designs. The ring is absolutely gorgeous and she loves it! Would definitely recommend silver bubble."
How was the packaging?
"The pendant and earrings are so dainty and lovely."
How was the packaging?
"Absolutely gorgeous bracelet and fast delivery. Highly recommended!"
How was the packaging?
"Great customer service and lovely quality jewellery"
Vivian Wilson
Verified Buyer
"I bought these earrings for my daughter she loves them. They were even more beautiful than the picture and very well made."
How was the packaging?
"I ordered a necklace and three pairs of earrings and they are more beautiful than I had imagined. I will definitely be using Silver Bubble again."
"Terrific selection and really stylish pieces :)"
"I have just received my first order from Silver Bubble and to say I’m delighted is an understatement!! My earrings and necklace are stunning. Thank you 🙏"
"Very pleased with my purchase, the earrings are designed nicely and well made would order again, thank you 😀"
How was the packaging?
"I bought my earrings online, on a whim and wasn't disappointed. They are exactly what I have been looking for for ages. The quality and style are both excellent and the speed of delivery unbelievable, ordered one afternoon, delivered two days later. Would definitely recommend this site and would also buy again."
"Well made"
How was the packaging?
"We have bought several items from you over the last couple of years. They are always wonderful designs, super value for money and reliable, quick delivery. Well done Silver Bubble."
How was the packaging?
"So pleased I found this site. The earrings were beautiful. I shall be ordering a pendant and earrings shortly for special birthdays. I received the parcel in good time. Thank you!!"
How was the packaging?
"Very easy to order and quick delivery Quality of goods bought excellent really pleased with my purchase will be ordering more"
How was the packaging?
"my order was delivered within 48 hours. The earrings ordered were of good quality, as represented on the website"
How was the packaging?
"Arrived quickly and all the earrings I bought are beautifully made . Exactly what I wanted. Thankyou"
How was the packaging?
"Original design. Beautifully made. Quick delivery. And lovely box. Will definitely be using your shop again"
How was the packaging?
"great prices and lovely jewellery and really efficient service and delivery"
How was the packaging?
"One of the 2 pairs of earrings purchased have caused an itchy, lumpy rash where the posts touch the top of my neck behind my ears. My lobes are also sore. Not had this happen since I was a teenager purchasing cheap earrings ! I’ve not worn the 2nd pair so unsure how they will be. Have to wait for the soreness to subside before trying the other pair. Love the design of both but doubt what they are made of ?"
I'm really sorry to hear you have had a reaction to the earrings. I am not sure why this has happened and do not normally receive complaints of this nature. I can only apologise, I have emailed you to organise the return of the earrings and a refund.
How was the packaging?
"Your jewellery is unique and individual. I really enjoy wearing and giving as gifts. The quality is excellant and the delivery is very speedy."
How was the packaging?
"Very speedy delivery. Lovely gift box. Two silver rings exceeded expectations. We definitely buy again from Bubble. Thank you"
Silver Bubble is rated 4.91 based on 277 reviews