Silver Bubble Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

How would you rate Silver Bubble?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Reviewer
"Amazing customer service.....rings arrived in one day. Beautiful silver workmanship. Heidi is superb!"
Verified Buyer
"No problems at all, my order arrived beautifully packaged and only 2 days after ordering. Highly recommend!"
Tracey Gray
"I was a bit stuck for a 70th birthday present for my young at heart mum, when I came across Silver Bubble. I decided on a beautiful silver hammered bangle. The bangle was delivered within 2 days, what can I say....its stunning , as soon as I opened the gift box and seen it I knew I had made the right choice. I can't wait to give it to her, and I know she will love it. Will definitely be ordering more items of jewlery from this site. Thank you"
How was the packaging?
"Great jewelry that looks just like the images on line. Good service"
How was the packaging?
"The silver feather ring is beautiful..as everything always is! It arrived quickly and fits perfectly! I love it!"
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful unique jewellery, I’ve had 2 gorgeous items and I frequently have compliments on them"
"Excellent service, fast delivery and lovely product."
"Quick service, goods in presentation boxes, all well made and lovely."
How was the packaging?
"Arrived quickly. The earings are great, good value too. Would definitely recommend these guys, thank you."
"This jewellery is absolutely STUNNING! I have bought the Frida range for friends that love her work and they were completely delighted. It's very well priced and very good quality. Excellent company! Will buy again and again ...."
How was the packaging?
"I bought the triangular Arbol de la Vida pendant, it arrived really quickly and well packaged. I love it - it is a substantial pendant that won't look out of place against a chunky jumper. I didn't expect it to be as lovely as it is, I have worn it several times already with a short and long chain depending what I'm wearing. I will now buy from Silver Bubble again with confidence and enjoy wearing their treasures. Sonia"
How was the packaging?
"I am very pleased with the bracelets and the speedy delivery...Thanks"
How was the packaging?
"Purchased some jewellery from Silver Bubble as a gift for my Mum’s birthday. Delivery was super quick, only took 2 days! Each item was packed individually in paper so nice and safe. Item itself was beautiful and made a very special gift for my mum. Really happy thanks"
Peter Nicholson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent from start to finish. Jewellery was exactly what I was looking for and my wife loved them. Thank you for a fantastic product and service."
How was the packaging?
"I ordered a ring in silver for my little finger. The craftsmanship is superb and I am so very delighted with my purchase. It is in a very good quality silver and not thin and bendable as some others I have seen. In fact it is a nice thick piece of jewellery which is so comfortable to wear. I thought the price was extremely good value and it is nice to get something different in design to what you see in the shops. I would certainly order from Silver Bubble again. A surprise was the very quick delivery. Within a couple of days I was wearing my ring."
How was the packaging?
"Really nice piece of jewellery. Delivered super fast and at a very good price. Couldn’t ask for better."
How was the packaging?
"Fantastic second time I’ve ordered, lovely jewellery and great service."
How was the packaging?
"I ordered earrings, Delivery was quick, but the earnings are beautiful, much nicer than the pictures and excellent quality Happy customer"
How was the packaging?
"The silver and amethyst ring I purchased is a beautiful statement piece of jewellery. I can't wait to wear it!"
How was the packaging?
"First time ordering from Silver Bubble, very fast service and the bracelet I chose for a friend was beautiful and she loved it. Would definitely order again."
How was the packaging?
"Very quick delivery. Lots of choice on website. Love my silver heart pendant. Many thanks."
How was the packaging?
"I bought the earrings for my daughter for Christmas and she absolutely loves them."
How was the packaging?
"Silver bangle bought for wife's Christmas present. Looked great and good value for money. She was very happy! Thanks."
Silver Bubble is rated 4.92 based on 254 reviews