Silver Bubble Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy

Tracey Gray
"I was a bit stuck for a 70th birthday present for my young at heart mum, when I came across Silver Bubble. I decided on a beautiful silver hammered bangle. The bangle was delivered within 2 days, what can I say....its stunning , as soon as I opened the gift box and seen it I knew I had made the right choice. I can't wait to give it to her, and I know she will love it. Will definitely be ordering more items of jewlery from this site. Thank you"
Sue Whitehead
"Delivery very quick. Nice handmade earrings that didn't disappoint at all. Good value for money. I would use this site again."
Dawn Robertson
"Ordered a ring for my friends birthday, she loves unusual designs. The ring is absolutely gorgeous and she loves it! Would definitely recommend silver bubble."
How was the packaging?
"The necklace and drop are lovely and well made the only caveat I have is the online advert appears to show them much larger than they are sizes would be appreciated"
How was the packaging?
"Speedy service, i think i received the order the next day....and nice quality of the work."
How was the packaging?
"The gift I ordered arrived very promptly"
How was the packaging?
"Products arrived promptly and were as described"
How was the packaging?
"The pendant necklace I purchased was good quality and quite unusual. My only criticism is, that considering the item was fairly pricey, the presentation box was cheap looking."
Thank you for your review, very happy to hear you are pleased with the pendant. I'm sorry though to hear that you were not so happy with the gift box. I source the jewellery boxes from a company that makes these boxes from 99% recycled box board and paper cover, 80% being post-consumer waste. These boxes also contain a recycled non-tarnishing filler. My main concern is to limit packaging waste but this is why reviews are so important and useful, I will definitely take your comments on board. Enjoy your pendant or if not for you, hope its a successful gift! Heidi
How was the packaging?
"Had to call and leave message call was returned and the promised recall on time well done"
How was the packaging?
"Very happy earings are lovely, delivery very quick thank you 😊"
"Well made"
How was the packaging?
"this ring was purchased as a xmas present so cannot comment on item but buying and delivery were excellent ."
How was the packaging?
"Not as chunky as it looked in the picture but well made"
"Value for money."
How was the packaging?
"Lovely unique bracelet, bought as a present for my mum. Very good quality bracelet is slightly on the short side though"
How was the packaging?
"Quick delivery of earrings for a friend."
How was the packaging?
"The spiral push through earrings just won't go in my ears. The metal is too thick and I can't get it through.....so will give them to someone with bigger holes as a present!"
Hi Cara, I'm really sorry to hear that the earrings are too thick to go through your ear. If you don't have anyone you would like to give them to, fine to return for a refund or to exchange for another pair. Best wishes, Heidi
How was the packaging?
"Fabulous jewellery beautiful quality friendly and fast helpful service."
How was the packaging?
"Lovely jewellery, which was received very quickly. A small negative point: I purchased several items for gifts, 2 sets of earrings being the same but these arrived in one box and as I was wrapping them to give as gifts I had to track down another little box to present the earrings. I would have thought that it would have been obvious that I would not be purchasing all these items for myself , especially as there were 2 sets of the same earrings and after spending a considerable sum, that one extra little box for presentation would have been included. Not a major issue to overcome but a little point to make a very good service absolutely excellent (hence the average rating for packaging and the overall rating of good - it's the little details that just make the difference between good and excellent)"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Apologies for the 2 pairs of earrings in the same box, it was quite a large order (thank you again!) and I think I was trying to be efficient in packing it. I should have thought about it a bit more and that 2 pairs of the same earrings wouldn't be for the same person! If you had emailed me I would have gladly sent you another box by return of post. Really sorry for the inconvenience. I hope the presents were successful! Best wishes, Heidi
How was the packaging?
"Quick despatch bought for birthday present so cannot comment if my wife likes them Items look as web page"
How was the packaging?
"Beautifully made. I requested a special order for three pairs of teardrop earrings for myself and my two sisters of a tiny poppy and a forget-me-not flower to remember our darling mother who died last year and who just adored poppies - her home and garden were filled with them. The owner went to great lengths to accommodate my specific request (although European forget-me-nots are blue, not purple) - they are lovely and a fantastic memory."
How was the packaging?
"very pleased with the product, would of liked it in a better gift box as it was very expensive and I feel I need to buy another box to present it in as it is a gift for a friend."
Happy to hear you are pleased with the jewellery, hope your friend is too! The Silver Bubble boxes are sourced from a UK company with a commitment to environmental & ethical packaging. They also comply with Royal Mail's large letter specifications, meaning £2.50 can be charged for postage rather than £4.50+ if a larger box was used. I would say that the boxes are suitable for presenting gifts in but realise that this is my personal view and everyone has personal tastes. Best wishes, Heidi
How was the packaging?
"The earrings were lovely, the delivery took three and a half weeks, a little longer than I expected. Celia"
Hi Celia, great to hear you were happy with the earrings but very sorry to hear they took so long to get to you. It usually takes about 10 days to reach the States so nearly a month does sound extreme. Heidi
Silver Bubble is rated 4.91 based on 384 reviews