Silver Bubble Reviews

of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble
Read Silver Bubble Reviews

About Silver Bubble:

Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
How was the packaging?
I am delighted with the earrings I bought as a wee present for my wife. Very good value and very promptly delivered. Thanks Colin
How was the packaging?
Delighted with the earrings and will return to buy another gift later in the year.
Ordered the silver wrap ring. It's beautiful: solid and with a gorgeous gleam. Fit is true to size. Would order again in a heartbeat.
How was the packaging?
The earrings I had ordered arrived very quickly, were beautifully packaged and were of the quality I had expected. I would highly recommend Silver Bubble and would order from them again.
How was the packaging?
Excellent product, communication and delivery. Went the extra mile. Thank you.
How was the packaging?
Stunning piece of art, gorgeous design and finish. Love it
How was the packaging?
I am very pleased with the three pairs of earrings I brought. They arrived quickly and look exactly like the ones on the site. Will be ordering more presents in the future.
How was the packaging?
Lovely range of products. I bought some earrings for a friend for her birthday. I loved them and the recipient did too and said they were gorgeous and comfortable to wear. Great prompt service from Silver Bubble. Thankyou
How was the packaging?
Beautiful earrings. Arrived quickly.
How was the packaging?
Quick and well wrapped, thanks
Communication and speed of delivery was excellent. When I opened the outer package, everything had been packaged so carefully and beautifully. Most important of all, the earrings themselves are really lovely, better than the photos online actually. Thank you so much!
How was the packaging?
Excellent product and service as always
How was the packaging?
Excellent product and delivered safely on time.
How was the packaging?
Easy ordering. Prompt delivery. LOVELY earrings & necklace set. Very pleased with Silver Bubble.
How was the packaging?
Very happy with my purchase, delivery packaging, speed etc. Thank you very much Silver Bubble
So happy with my order, 3 in 1 silver bangle and flower pendant with silver chain, the pendant is so beautiful I have just bought one for both my sister and mother in law. This is the second time I have bought from Silver Bubble and I will be back again, they have so many beautiful things and the service from Heidi could not be any better, very responsive and friendly to emails, my delivery took a little longer to arrive due to postal problems in Spain but this was sorted by Heidi, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend, an absolute pleasure to buy from.
How was the packaging?
Loving my statement ring, always had a passion for Mexican jewellery so happy to have found Silver Bubble excellent service and quality. Won’t belong before I visit again for my next piece.
How was the packaging?
Super fast delivery and excellent quality ring. Exactly what I was looking for x
How was the packaging?
The website was clear and easy to use. Lovely earrings delivered quickly, thanks.
How was the packaging?
I was organising a surprise present Finding them to be calm, understanding and personable. The gift arrived the next day as promised they had responded immediately to my email.
Silver Bubble is rated 4.90 based on 504 reviews