SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT Reviews

Unit K2 205, K2 House
Heathfield Way
King Heath Industrial Estate
Northampton, NN5 7QP

How would you rate SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT ?

"A sturdy and steady trolley better than others I have had. I would like to suggest a choice of handle heights not one's that are adjustable as I have found them very unstable and do not usually stay put."
"Very light and manoeuvrable."
"Feels heavy so let’s see after few more times of use."
"I had the framework of one of their trollys and needed a replacement bag. I recieved the bag within a few days, it is excellent quality at a reasonable price and i am very pleased with it and the prompt delivery."
"Very quick and efficient delivery. Trolley is exactly as described and very useful. Would recommend."
"Goods arrived promptly and in good condition."
"Very pleased with the trolley. I had a query I wanted to check on and the very efficient owner phoned me on the Sunday morning to help. Very impressed!!"
Barbara Andrews
Verified Buyer
"It is very hard to turn and if you have a lot in it you have to tip it to turn and that is not good if you have back problems, it is also bit noisy. Better of getting swivel wheels which I wish I had bought."
"it is suitable to go into the boot of a car but I usually just pull it behind me and catch a bus or walk to the shops . On average I use it 3 times a week I did think that when I bought one in April 2017 it would last a few years but I had to replace it in May this year ! .Lets hope this one last more then 12 months the handle is sturdier which is good but I managed to use the previous one with a cracked handle ( as t had hit the pavement 6 months earlier ) for months until the rubber wheel came cracked and came off .Perhaps the pavement in Rugby gave my trolley pot hole problems !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Paul Herbert
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time and it seems to be a quality product at an attractive price, so I guess you could say they do what it says on the tin."
"Easy to order, very quick delivery and quality product. What more can one ask?"
Suzy Williams
Verified Buyer
"I love my new trolley, it is so practical and so light to use which is the main reason i chose it, also lovely colours, definatly use them again!!!!!!."
"Excellent service."
"The trolley ordered was just what was needed and was delivered promptly and undamaged. Competitively priced and will use again if I need to."
"Although when my trolley first arrived the frame was damaged but within two days a new frame was delivered and now I find shopping much easier as I don't have all the weight pulling on my shoulders. It just glides along!"
"The item arrived as informed, intact."
Maureen Cook
Verified Buyer
"Delivered in time for the intended birthday present"
"Speedy delivery. Trolley easy to assemble and looks good quality. Yet to try it."
"GOOD PRODUCT AND DELIVERED WHEN INDICATED"
"Good service Lots of choice."
SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT is rated 4.64 based on 1,675 reviews