SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT Reviews

Heathfield Way
King Heath Industrial Estate
Northampton, NN5 7QP

Tell us how SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT made you happy
Spot on what else can one say?
A real life saver. False hip causing mega problems but the trolleys has removed all that. So lightweight and easy to manoeuvre.
I am very happy with this trolley it helps me to walk thank you
Very happy with the service; the website is clear and one can make a good comparison between the different products. Delivery was prompt.
Very good, lightweight, easy to fold down, good capacity, looks smart.
Very satisfied with my purchase. Shopping Trolleys Direct service was first class. Delivery was fast and driver was very polite.
Had trouble at first with inner wheels catching on the frame at a certain angle. STD asked for a couple of photos. They showed I got an assembly detail wrong. The trolley now works fine. Their response was first class and the product is good. If anyone else had the same problem I'd suggest adding an assembly tip to the instruction diagram.
I was looking for a friend’s birthday (honestly, that’s what she wanted 🤣). She travels frequently and wanted a trolley that was small enough to put in her hold suitcase but sturdy enough to take her holiday food shopping. Having bought and sent back more than one on line, I found this one to be perfect. I am thinking of ordering another one for myself.
Very efficient service, very happy with goods received.
Gréât trolley - delivered on time & quickly. Expensive but worth it
Good delivery, we were away and a neighbour took my parcel in, I used my trolley today for the first time happy with it. Thank you to Shopping Trolley team.
I am very impressed - I had a problem with a trolley so I contacted the company who immediately replaced it, they were very helpful and responsive
The Trolley was delivered promptly and was as described. Very satisfactory.
The three-wheeled trolley I bought was a gift for my 80 year old aunt. She is thrilled with the ‘funky’ stripes (her words) and appreciates the three wheels to get up and down stairs so she doesn’t have to try and pick up the trolley. I chose a trolly with a fold down chair as well as three wheels, and she is so grateful for that, as she has a sore ankle and having her own chair when she needs to rest it, is an extra bonus. The delivery was speedy and the buying process easy.
Ideal size for local shopping.
The item was as described and delivered safely on time. Good quality materials and easy to assemble from the instructions - although they could have been better. I noted other reviews contained some comments that the top lid would not fit as the wooden insert would not go through the top slot. To fit I raised the handle fully and then passed the whole bag through the gap (it just squeezes through. I did fit the front wheels upside down and wondered why they kept falling off! But all in all am very satisfied.
Need to return as far to light to push along as I'm 76 and it's no use for my balance
Super fast delivery Good quality product Purchased the blue tartan
Excellent service and prompt delivery. I'm very pleased with my purchase, will come again. Thank you
ordering waseasy simple and delivered the next day .Excellant service
SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT is rated 4.67 based on 2,828 reviews