SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT

info@shoppingtrolleysdirect.co.uk

Shopping Trolleys DirectUnit K2 205K2 HouseHeathfield WayKing Heath Industrial EstateNorthampton

How would you rate SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Arrived on time but it could have done with some instructions on how to assemble it."
"Shopping Trolleys Direct sent my order in good time and well packaged. I would definitely use them again. As for my Rolser shopping trolley - I love it! I did have a Rolser before but gave it to someone who needed it more than I and then I bought myself another one. They are sturdy and do not look like an old person's trolley (no offence). The material is a bit thinner on my new trolley but seems to be strong. All in all 10 out of 10 all round."
"Easy ordering and prompt delivery."
"Quick and easy delivery. Good quality trolley"
Roger Hill
Verified Buyer
"The Trolley was purchased for my Mum and she is very happy with it. Its easy to use and very silent up to her old one."
"Brilliant easy to order and delivered on time"
Elizabeth Jones
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery. Very light weight. Looks more grey than black."
"My mum loves the mini trolley. Perfect for transporting stuff between rooms and trundle over rugs easily. Perfect thanks."
"Prompt delivery and very good quality bag"
Margaret French
Verified Buyer
"Well worth the money and good delivery."
Pauline Smith
Verified Buyer
"We are used to shopping trolleys and were delighted by the quick efficient service we received. However when it arrived we assumed it was ready to go and were horrified the bag kept moving sideways. On closer inspection we saw the bag needed to hook over the back and suggest it arrives ready to go. It is now delightful to use"
"As I am only 5ft tall I bought an Arezzo Small Petite 2 Wheel Shopping and I am delighted with it. It is lightweight but really sturdy and looks very stylish. Obviously it does not hold as much as standard trolleys but it is ideal for my top-up shop & for my gym/swimming stuff. Ordering was easy and it was delivered promptly."
Nkoyo Oguname
Verified Buyer
"It was an awesome experience"
"Love my trolley. It's compact, convenient and convert back to easy storage. Funky design too."
Yvonne Gee
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and all goods delivered on time."
Sylvia Mason
Verified Buyer
"It was strong and light Regards Sylvia"
MR WILLIAM FAWCETT
Verified Buyer
"very good quality product, quickly delivered. excellent service thank you"
Mrs Win Morris
Verified Buyer
"The website is very easy to use. The item was very quickly delivered. The quality of the trolley is excellent, it is very light and the four wheels make it so easy to use. Thank you"
"The trolley is just the right size for me and I am able to roll it up the stairs to my flat which is a great help while I recover from a fractured ankle."
Elizabeth Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Trolley arrived on time. Was as described and no damage to box."
SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT is rated 4.64 based on 1,604 reviews