SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT Reviews

King Heath Industrial Estate
Northampton, NN5 7QP

Tell us how SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Lovely trolley just right size and looks quite smart"
"Great value for money, love the folding handle, enabling me to get it in the back of the car upright."
"Quick service great quality cannot fault them"
"I am really pleased with my trolley. It is made of sturdy material. It is exactly what I was after. Very pleased."
"Great service and prompt delivery. The trolley itself seems a quality product, easy to use and well made. V happy."
"My wife has only used this once since purchase and was very pleased with it. Having 4 wheels makes such a difference. It also looks very nice and bright."
"Perfect for getting my washing outside to be pegged out. No bending up and down either. I wish I’d had one sooner and would highly recommend"
"Hi there, I am absolutely delighted with my shopping trolley! it has everything i need on there, plenty of room, big front pocket for my umbrella etc.and another one on the back, thank you, Elizabeth xx"
"First time I have used a trolley, excellent product and delivery."
"If the container plastic material wasn't so thin and easily torn I would have awarded a 'very good'. The metal frame is very good."
"arrived on time happy with service"
"Delighted with purchase. A very versatile trolley."
"I recently ordered a trolley bag from Shopping Trolleys Direct. This was black with grey trim for 4 or 6 wheel cage. The bag was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. It is now in regular use my my wife. I have no hesitation in recommending the company's product. Arnie. Stevenage"
"This product has a Rolls Royce feel about it"
"Good choice of products, speedy service, product is as described."
"This trolly is great, stops all the fafing about hanging out washing, folds up easily to store away. Great I love it"
"As always prompt service and good products."
"Needed a replacement bag, this bag fits the trolley perfectly, highly recommend. Many thanks"
"I decided that I needed a trolley after becoming overloaded with vegetables from the local market. The website was very helpful so I bought exactly what I wanted, a 4 wheeled extendable but foldable bag, which has been very useful. The service was very quick and the the bag arrived when it was supposed to."
"First class service."