SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT Reviews

Unit K2 205, K2 House
Heathfield Way
King Heath Industrial Estate
Northampton, NN5 7QP

How would you rate SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT ?

"Very pleased with the purchase and quick delivery. Just wish that it had an inside zip pocket like my old one."
"You know the exact hour and you can know the situation of the delivery in the real time. It is difficult find out a trolley in a Edinburgh shop."
"This trolley is small and neat and pleasing to the eye. However, I have found that the two velcro straps which attach the trolley to its frame are not up to the job when trying to get on and off the bus with shopping inside.They are far too small and very fiddly to attach.. Every time they have come undone leaving me with a heavy unattached bag! My solution has been to tie a strap found it for the price, this problem really needs to be addressed. Until it is, I won't be buying from this company again."
"I am thrilled with my Carletta trolley. I have been using it for nearly 4 weeks now and it meets all my requirements. I searched for a long time and specifically purchased it as it was more like a buggy. My trolley arrived quickly and on time."
"Mum is thrilled with her new trolley."
"Excellent product delivery fast over the moon! Thank you"
"They didn't have what I needed in stock but I sent them an email and they were great at keeping me updated when stock came back in even though it was quite some time after I originally contacted them. I now have the replacement bag for my trolley in the size that I wanted. Product is decent quality and reasonably priced with fast free delivery. Very pleased with the customer service."
"Excellent company to deal with and efficiently kept me in loop re delivery and would not hesitate to buy again if needed and thank you very pleased with my trolley"
"An excellent product I gat lots of comments when out shopping I would recommend this trolley to anyone"
"I am very pleased with the shopping trolly I bought This is my 3rd one I buy them as preasents for my friends and they are pleased withthem"
"My new (and first ever) shopping trolley was delivered super fast. It's light, capacious and seems well made. I'm very happy with my purchase."
"The website was easy to navigate and having decided on a trolley, I telephoned the company to confirm some minor details. The gentleman I spoke to was extremely helpful. I ordered the trolley on line and it arrived by courier a couple of days later. It is well made and has met my needs so far. Well done."
"I’m over the moon with my shopping trolley it is lightweight and wheels are brilliant being larger. I haven’t actually used it yet I bought it to carry my dog bits for the shows as I can get everything in need for showing including his water and water bowl. He is a very big dog so makes things easy to carry rather than trying to hold 15st dog in one hand and trying hold a handbag and bag with his stuff in. So thank you I will recommend to friends."
"Due to circumstances I haven't used it very much so far but when I did found it very helpful. I have osteoporosis and my spine twisted, I can do a lot of things a little but am limited. I found the trolley very helpful when using it on very bad uneven pavements, I was much more stable and felt much safer. It is also very useful being able to sit down as I find standing still much harder than walking about."
"All good very useful"
"Was very.pleased with my.item thankyou and the quick delivery"
"Shopping trolley is not great it turns over when pulling it. Really pour shame it looks great"
"Excellent service, quick delivery and easy to manoeuvre shopping trolley, even when full of a heavy load."
"We were absolutely delighted with the Shopping Trolley we purchased. It was beyond our expectations, delivered on time and we are now using it regularly. We would recommend anyone to use this company for Shopping Trolleys they are great"
"I am delighted with my shopping trolley (though not with the reason for needing it!) It is lightweight and, with it's big wheels, it runs along nicely. The parcel was very well wrapped and delivery was quick. I have no hesitation in recommending Shopping Trolleys Direct."
SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT is rated 4.63 based on 1,722 reviews