SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT Reviews

Unit K2 205, K2 House
Heathfield Way
King Heath Industrial Estate
Northampton, NN5 7QP

How would you rate SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT ?

"As an 84-year-old man I was finding it getting harder to carry my shopping home - a back problem didn't help much. So I bought myself a shopping trolley. It has made quite a difference to my shopping trips. Found the ideal trolley on SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT and it was delivered to me quickly. Excellent service."
"Purchased a 'Bad Boy' Trolley for use by a local food bank. It has proved ideal as it can take 6 crates at a time, looks very well built and should serve for several years. We needed an am delivery and this was arranged without any fuss."
"very pleased just the right size for me would recommend"
"My second I love them so easy to carry and then open up .Wonderful simple efficient."
"Very pleasant customer service, friendly and efficient. Happy with new trolley, thanks!"
"Good item - packing trolley is no longer a race with checkout staff. Folds away neatly and hangs on hook. Just what I wanted."
"Trolley was exactly what I was looking for. Love the adjustable handle and the fact that it folds down flat, although this causes the velcro to undo but doesn't take long to fix again. Only downside was no pockets inside for purse etc which I have with my pull trolley. Delivery was very quick as well."
"Prompt despatch and delivery information 1st class."
"We are delighted with our purchase and cannot find any faults with product or service."
"Item was delivered on time, packaged well and am very pleased with the trolley. Would recommend this site. Great service and product."
"Efficient ,quick service from this seller and good quality of item ordered."
"The delivery was so quick I hadn't even cleared a space for it. It was well packed and easy to put together"
"Trolley it self, good quality, it’s why I am giving rate of 5 , But, for my requirements the trolley is too small .. I would buy a bigger."
"It's a first for me buying a trolley that is but carrying heavy loads of shopping in a rucksack ( no car) it was beginning to take its toll over many years on both back and knees. So I bit the the bullet and said goodbye to my street cred and bought a extra large black trolley ( it must be a stelff trolley no one takes a blind bit of notice) It's made such a difference letting the wheels take the strain it makes sense. So yes a great buy cannot fault item or service."
"Excellent service from this seller would definitely recommend to buy again well done"
"Ordered by phone for a friend. The gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and answered all my questions quickly and with authority."
"Dear shopping trolleys direct, Thankyou so much for the 5 star service I received when enquiring and purchasing a shopping trolley from you, the service I received from start to order was 1st class and a special Thankyou to Gary who gave amazing customer service , was very patient & knowledgeable of your products. I purchased this trolley for two very special people auntie Ann & uncle Tony and they have described it as a dream , it totally changed the food shopping trip when they were unable to use their car . I am so impressed with shopping trolleys direct as a company , staff & delivery service, I received both a text & email the day before the trolley was delivered and a text & email on delivery day with a delivery time slot ,it was wonderful , especially as I had ordered it as a surprise to go to auntie Ann & uncle Tony’s address so I knew in advance estimated arrival , which definatley added excitement to the surprise !! Shopping trolley direct certainly provided a v.i.p service to two of my treasured v.i.p’s . If you are in the market for a shopping trolley , shopping trolleys direct is the only place to go , superstar quality staff & products , a truly customer focused company. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thankyou Best wishes Rachel , auntie Ann , uncle Tony & all of our family ❤️"
"Swift and efficient service. Excellent quality product. Very pleased!"
"Easy to order on line. Prompt delivery, good quality parts and easy to fit. Well done!"
"Never shopped with them before but found them brilliant excellent service and product."
SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT is rated 4.64 based on 1,777 reviews