SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT Reviews

Heathfield Way
King Heath Industrial Estate
Northampton, NN5 7QP

Tell us how SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT made you happy
I was very impressed by the quick delivery and service. When contacted as there was a part missing it was resolved within a few days. Thank you.
No hassle, shopping trolley arrived within days and have used it daily since. Previously, Shopping Trolleys Direct were very quick to come back to me when the shopping trolley I wanted was out of stock - communication is key so top marks!
Nice looking trolley, very useful, st present I have sprained my foot, but looking foreword to using it.
Amazing company to deal with so pleased with the service
Excellent piece of equipment delivered in a timely fashion. It is very smart looking and handles very well even in traffic
This trolley looks nice and sturdy. I bought it for a basket shop with heavier items. Was delivered when stated.
Good quality bag on wheels just the job for carrying heavy vegetables.
Brilliant product and service
Excellent service ordered one day arrived the next. The shopping trolley is great. It is easy to adjust for sitting on. Good size carrying capacity all in all a hood buy.
Excellent service. Trolley was delivered the next day. Would recommend.
My trolley is excellent, very very light and East to pull along..expect it will last a long time, very well made. Happy with my purchase.
Bought for a friend who was pleased with it but disappointed that the rubber clips on the bottom of the frame came off on the first outing! She did not realise until she got home - not a good start!! Would appreciate replacements.
Bags are very strong with thin handles so easier to carry would suggest that the handles could do with being thicker or made of a different fabric
The shopping trolley is brilliant and the delivery was on time
Very satisfied with order and quick delivery. Thanks don't know what else to say.
Accurate description and super fast delivery. Very pleased. Would definitely buy again
My trolley arrived really promptly and in perfect condition. Thank you .
I am very very disappointed re my shopping trolley direct purchase of a Hopper Black Stair Climber 6 wheel shopping trolley. I asked when I ordered my trolley on the phone whether the Hopper Climber 6 would it help me and make it easier for me with my shopping as I live on the 2nd floor, that was why I brought it, but it it didn’t. The wheels made it harder to go up and it was very noisy going up the stairs. My last shopping trolley I brought from the market was £13.00 and it is much much better than the Hopper I brought from Shopping Trolleys Direct. It was a waste of my money.
Looks like a shopping bag over my shoulder going out When full of shopping runs easily on its 4 wheels just have to remember I still need to get it on to a bus. Nice and bright I hope it lasts for a long time
This was a gift for an elderly friend in hilly Perranporth. She was not expecting it and is really delighted to receive it. It has made her daily trip down the cliff path to the town so much easier.
SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT is rated 4.66 based on 2,572 reviews