SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT Reviews

Heathfield Way
King Heath Industrial Estate
Northampton, NN5 7QP

Tell us how SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT made you happy
Solid, well-made, entirely functional. This is a really large trolley for a big shop.
Delighted with service and quality of our new shopping trolly. Have used it and found it is excellent and easy to use. Would not hesitate to recommend this company and their products David Rixon
The folded wheel shopping trolley fits easily into my handbag, I can carry it around unnoticed and unfolded it when I need to use it. I gave one to my friend as a Christmas present as they appear not to be available in shops or on the outdoor markets.
Very quick delivery . Impressive. Very good packing Just got one question. My 4 wheels trolley could not stay in the upright position with 2 wheels only . Always sliding down.
Don't Know yet as it's a Christmas present for my wife and she hasn't opened it yet
I am so pleased with my shopping trolley,why I have never brought one before I don’t know,it makes life much easier.
An excellent shopping experience. My dealings have been with Kevin who goes out of his way to ensure customer satisfaction. I would not hesitate to recommend Shopping Trolleys Direct.
Great product, easy, straightforward way to order and super quick delivery, arrived in a couple of days of placing the order. Would definitely use Shopping Trolleys Direct again.
Ordered and delivered within a few days, great service. Trolley looks lovely, good quality and just what I needed. Perfect for my shopping as I don’t have a car.
Had to purchase a new shopping trolley as I could no longer pull my old trolley behind me. Very pleased with my purchase. Easy to put together and appears to be very sturdy. My old trolley was also purchased from Shopping Trolleys Direct and is still in good condition after many years use.
Extremely fast delivery. Fantastic trolley all my shopping goes in without the need of an extra bag. Absolutely delighted with it as I'm disabled and can't carry weight. Local shops are a distance from my home so it's vital I have a good quality trolley to do my shopping.
It is exactly what I have been looking for
very good, helpful and friendly service, -parts arrived on time and in good condition, good quality and a very reasonable price. will recommend this supplier .
Would highly recommend this Company Trolley ordered was exactly as advertised. Very happy with purchase.
Easy to order, quick delivery and very impressed with trolley. My elderly dad wanted a stable large trolly and this one is perfect.
Very good service very pleased with shopping bag
Exactly as ordered, delivered as promised.
purchased this lightweight Stafford shopping trolley and the delivery was excellent (approx 2 days) product just as described. Would recommend,
My wife of 78 was coming back from the shop's with heavy carrier bag's, and decided she couldn't do it anymore. So putting my head in the noose suggested a shopping trolley, we purchased this one, and she and I are so pleased with it, for her no more tired arm's, the people we dealt with at shopping trolleys direct were so obliging, just wish we had got one years ago, thanks' Trolleys Direct for making life easier.
Looks good, easy to put together, but I haven't used it yet.
SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT is rated 4.67 based on 2,715 reviews