SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT Reviews

Heathfield Way
King Heath Industrial Estate
Northampton, NN5 7QP

Tell us how SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT made you happy
V good shopping trolley with quiet wheels and nice and light. Design fault is that there is nowhere to put your purse, phone and keys so if you shop without a handbag you have reach low into the trolley to retrieve them. Should have a zip pocket or pouch for small items.
Easy to assemble, lovely design - very happy Mum (for whom this was purchased)
So glad I found this website,fair prices,quick delivery, wide variety of stock,will order from you again,have recommended you to a work colleague, great service well done.
Arrived on time. Very well made and sturdy. Used for first time today. Very pleased.
Quick delivery 🚚 well packaged and my faithful old shopping trolley is restored to full use by me :) thanks
I'm enjoying using the trolley, love the colour. It saves me having to carry heavy bags. I do have to shop more often because it pulls a bit on my neck, possibly because I'm on the short side! It certainly is going to make my life easier
Was there a problem with my order- yes. was the customer service I received excellent- Yes. Would I use them again and recommend them- yes as the customer service was excellent.
The purchase was faultless within two hours i received a email from Hermes to say it was on its way .the first time I used it i noticed the the strap that goes through to the Velcro at the front was coming apart no weight in it to cause damage .the second time it came away even more unfortunately I had disposed of the packaging to return it and have resorted to try and stitch it myself and hope this will hold.also being eighty two the frame is light to pull ,and wheels are good for getting on the bus .Maybe third time lucky in using it
Noticed it locally £20 cheaper, so rather peeved!
Delighted with my trolley. Excellent value for money and brilliant on steps. Thank you for such prompt service.
I have always bought a ROLSER this is the first time i have been disappointed bought a second one off the market has pockets and a place for a umbrella for half the price.
Bought a replacement beg. Very happy with it. Arrived promptly. Thank you
I am absolutely thrilled with my 2 wheel shopping trolly. Bought the butterfly pattern and have had loads of compliments from others. Real value for money ( cost £25 ). Thanks
I ordered the Jet pep rolser for my mother who loves it. I spoke to a charming person on the phone who was a great help. The order arrived, free delivery, within two days at the time stated in a tracking text. I can't fault the product or the fantastic customer service.
Seems OK. It was delivered in very good time and was ready to go once it was out of the box. It is quite heavy as might be expected with the contents bag enclosed in a metal 'basket' which is strong enough to bear the weight of a seated adult. It's only been used twice thus far at our local Sainsbury's when I lift the trolley into the largest size 'Cart' leaving plenty of room for the groceries. Once I've checked out I wheel the cart out of the shop, lift out the trolley and then transfer the stuff from the cart into the trolley. Lifting the trolley into and out of the cart might be a bit heavy for some but for me it's better than trying to wheel the trolley around the store while carrying a basket which I'm sure would end up with me bashing into other customers. I expect a standard Sainsbury's basket might fit onto the trolley's seat, but I haven't checked.
Quick delivery and does the job perfectly
Very nice trolley. Seems robust. I feel a bit mean as I bought it to lug things up and down to the allotment. I am pleased with it so far.
Very pleased with my shopping trolley it's just what I needed it holds a lot shopping and it's easy to push
Just received my delivery. Have ordered several times, each time receiving a good delivery service. Pleased with product and good customer service by Kevin.
Great trolley, sturdy and folds so doesn’t take up too much room when not in use. Also good value for money.
SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT is rated 4.66 based on 2,648 reviews