SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT Reviews

King Heath Industrial Estate
Northampton, NN5 7QP

Tell us how SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Pleased with the product and also fast delivery"
"Excellent collapsible trolley and well designed website .Prompt delivery.Would use again"
"i recieved my new wheels for my trolley they were excellent quality but the packaging could have been a bit better.very pleased with them"
"I didn't expect much for the price I paid but I was SO pleased with the trolley - packs into my car boot easily, lightweight to manage, just what I wanted. I'm very pleased."
"I found your on line advertisement very helpful."
"This trolly was bought as a present very pleased with item"
"Good quality bag that fitted trolley wheels. Arrived quickly."
"Excellent quick delivery and the quality of trolley is good. The height of the handle is rather low for a tall person using it. An adjustable height would be the ideal upgrade"
"Totally perfect so much room and great quality"
"The shopping trolley is fabulous I am replacing another Rolster shopping trolley that has carried so much shopping. The trolley arrived before it was expected and this one could carry a weeks shopping. Love it Thank you."
"Iam very pleased with my CARLETT trplley"
"Trolley was perfect, well made and quick delivery. Thank you"
"The servcie was good, fast and accurate but the trolley itself was not as I had hoped. Its bit too big, the quality was not the same as the same trolley seen being used by another shopper, the fabric was less sturdy and the closing of the top is quite flimsy really. I will have to add some more velcro strips to improve it."
"The trolley was bought for my cousin and as far as I know she is very happy with it the delivery was excellent"
"Bought this trolley to transport training materials for work. It seems very robust able to cope with heavy loads and wheels run smoothly. Very quick delivery and when I emailed to request a VAT receipt, they responded quickly again."
"Nice quality bag"
"Shopping trolley I bought and have used once at the moment. The wheels fold under until you need to fold them out and use it. I was pleased to have it when I went shopping especially carrying heavy bottles. standing it up while carrying lots of things I wondered if it was sturdy enough. I think it takes a little getting used to. I bought it because I wanted a trolley shopping bag I can pull along rather than carrying bags. I does hold at least 2 bags off heavy shopping. As I was using a crutch due to having a foot operation."
"Perfect for my size and fits everything I need."
"Lovely little trolley.Light enough to carry before shopping as a bag ,Then flip down wheels to save having to hold the weight of shopping. Very pleased with ."
"Has been very useful, only problem with the swivel 360deg it can trip you up, or knock into your ankles."
SHOPPING TROLLEYS DIRECT is rated 4.64 based on 1,806 reviews