SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 462 reviews
Read SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd Reviews

About SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd:

SGS Heating &Electrical Ltd have been operating in Salisbury and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We specialise in natural gas, LPG, oil and electric heating systems as well as general plumbing, bathrooms, builders work and electrical services. If you'd like a quotation please do not hesitate to contact us.

info@sgsgas.co.uk

4 Dolphin Industrial Estate, Southampton Road

Tell us how SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd made you happy
Excellent service from start to finish. Price matched the quotation provided and they turned up exactly when the y said they would, with gentle reminders received the day before their arrival. The fitter who came was excellent, with the quality of his work being of the highest standard and when finished he cleaned up to leave everything as he had found. Would have no hesitation in recommending
Friendly, helpful, skilful and quick. i had a very good and thoughtful discussion of our plumbing problem so that we could agree the best way forward.
Fantastic service from this very professional business who give great service from trusted and excellent tradesmen, very prompt and reliable would recommend to everyone.
Fantastic service as always! **HIGHLY RECOMMEND**
The service we received from Salisbury branch was excellent, especially the product knowledge and customer service experience from Cameron & Jamie was
Quick response to get an engineer out to us, engineer was polite and very knowledgeable. And not expensive, definitely going to use them again.
Excellent service, quick and efficient ! Great service from both office and engineer.
Very efficient and professional service, both from the office staff and the plumbers, who clearly took a pride in doing a good job
From the first call to office for help I received polite professional service. Appt made engineer turned up promptly , helpful service completed info given re service plan with no pressure . Thankyou so much reasonable price too
Work of both admin team and engineer are of highest quality and professionalism.
The service is very good and they arrive when they say very polite and pleasant. The cost of a service check has not gone up for a long time which means there are no surprises with the cost.
Couldn't fault the engineer who serviced the boiler he was polite & professional at all times. I had a slot booked for 9-12 however SGS failed to notify me that they had changed the tines of service to 1230-1430. Poor customer service from the office based team.
Had a service plan with SGS for many years. Just upgraded to Platinum level. Can’t fault the service I’ve received.
If anyone thinks they are going to get a better job for the money, from a firm that does what is says it will do when it says it will do it.....best let me know because they nailed it all for me.
Extremely good service whilst having boiler serviced today Very professional and polite. Really informative, gave me some useful tips and knowledge. Thank you
Failed to diagnosis fault with heating system. Palmed off with excuses like plumbing fault, so plumber attended to find no issue. Heating engineer attended again to fit valve that was broken during earlier service and still could not find fault and told water pressure into property was insufficient. Had to get another company in that knew what they’re doing so, boiler working boiler fixed in 24 hours after 2 weeks of no hot water. Disappointingly had a large bill to pay despite hot water still not working. Rang several times to ask what could be done and sent email with video of the boiler making loud noise whilst running. Only calls back were from accounts demanding payment. Not a satisfied customer.
Mr Doggrell Many thanks for your review. Obviously it's very disappointing for us to read. I apologise for the inconvenience caused. We are investigating the matter internally and someone will contact you directly. Kind regards SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd
Work was done efficiently and operatives did not leave until we had evidence that all our radiators were working. They took off their shoes without being asked!
I have been using SGS for years. They always do a wonderful job.
I had a leak in my house, SGS turned up promptly and fixed the problem.
I have my boiler serviced by SGS each year under their Gold Plan. Can't fault the service received. Recommended!
Really grateful to the Sunday emergency service and the quick call out on Monday who sorted my boiler problem so efficiently in a cold, horrible weather moment. Thoroughly recommend SGS.
SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 462 reviews