SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd
Read SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd Reviews

About SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd:

SGS Heating &Electrical Ltd have been operating in Salisbury and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We specialise in natural gas, LPG, oil and electric heating systems as well as general plumbing, bathrooms, builders work and electrical services. If you'd like a quotation please do not hesitate to contact us.

info@sgsgas.co.uk

4 Dolphin Industrial Estate, Southampton Road

Tell us how SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd made you happy
Kieran arrived on time, very polite and helpful and made an excellent job of the electrical repairs. I will happily use your services again.
Engineer arrived on time - pleasantly natured - very helpful - quickly dignosed and rectified the problem with our central heating malfunction - storming good show!
Third visit for the change of our LPG domino hobs (caused by hob suppliers not including all LPG jets which were required), and not the first time we have used SGS (both for LPG and heating system). Good service, reliable engineers and helpful office staff and leave the site clean and tidy. Good to be able to support a local provider who look after their customers. Costs are always competitive, if not better than some other gas/ heating companies.
I always use SGS for boiler or plumbing work and have never been disappointed. Polite, courteous and arrive on time. All work explained and carried out professionally at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend!
Elliott arrived slightly before the time he was due - in my book, a big plus mark. He tackled our gas fire service without fuss, without mess but with friendliness and cheerfulness. I have no knowledge of what makes a good service but I was impressed by Him and believe he will have done an excellent job.
Boiler service done quickly and efficiently
Very good service,work all completed in a day to a very good stand Ard.
we were very impressed. A complicated upgrade of our Central heating system involving disconnecting from an old Rayburn and installation of a new boiler and tank, and some new radiators. All done professionally and on time – the people who came to our house were a pleasure to have around and knew exactly what they were doing, and there seem to be plenty of backup to deal with problems along the way. The new system is now working very well indeed
Having contacted various national and local companies to trace and access a leak underground, I went to SGS and they were so helpful and John their service manager just took all my worries away when I spoke with him. Their engineer found the leak with minimal disruption to my floors and fixed it quickly, repairing the flooring and skirting and tidying up behind him. You would hardly know he had been. Top job :-)
Our new boiler was fitted very professionally and expertly . From Colin who did the quote too dan and Ben who installed the bolier i have nothing but praise for sgs. They did an excellent job from start too finish and left the house clean and tidy where they were working . Special thanks also too mark in the office and the polite ladies answering their telephones. One very satisfied customer
I was very happy indeed with the service and attitude of the engineer and the reception personnel. After years of my complaining elsewhere, your engineer Ray understood, and suggested a solution to, my problem with the thermostat.
Booked in a Power Flush in advance. He arrived.....he did it....he advised....he went. Absolutely 1st Class bloke......sorry....dont know his name! Very tidy and considerate. Highly recommend him and a credit to SGS.
Last week I had to have a new oil boiler installed, which was a pretty major job, involving several engineers and a full two days work. I cannot praise the engineers that attended the job more highly. They were courteous, efficient, tidy, and bent over backwards to make sure I was completely happy. They did a first class job, and left the place immaculate. Highly recommended.
My boyfriend called SGS at 9am on a Friday (today) following a water leak in the kitchen and was assured an emergency plumber would be in touch 'shortly'. At 1pm we rang back for an update considering we're without water and had taken a day off work to wait in. It's now 5:30pm and the office is closed for the weekend and still no engineer... now expecting out of office hours charges. If they were just honest and said they were too busy we could have gone elsewhere.
First class service. Booking the service of our boiler was easy, and the engineer arrived on time and was very thorough. Explained everything well. Excellent job, thank you.
Impressive work carried out efficiently and on time. Everything left clean and tidy by friendly and polite engineers, would recommend SGS to anyone
Efficient, prompt and courteous service. Many thanks to Colin, Dan and Joe.
VERY PLEASED WITH THE STANDARD OF WORKMANSHIP.
The SGS team including Colin for his calculations as to the best way to improve our heating and the 2 guys that came to us and fitted the new boiler and changed the upgraded radiators did an excellent job, my wife thinks they left the house cleaner than they found it. We now have a system that is doing everything we could have hoped for. Many thanks.
Excellent service - The engineers who attended where friendly and informed us every step of the way of the repair process. It was a particularly large job on a commercial premises and they did their very best to minimise disruption to our daily operations. Very happy with the whole experience, from initial inspection and quotation to the completion of the works.
SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 162 reviews