SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd
Read SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd Reviews

About SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd:

SGS Heating &Electrical Ltd have been operating in Salisbury and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We specialise in natural gas, LPG, oil and electric heating systems as well as general plumbing, bathrooms, builders work and electrical services. If you'd like a quotation please do not hesitate to contact us.

info@sgsgas.co.uk

4 Dolphin Industrial Estate, Southampton Road

Tell us how SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd made you happy
Good work, very easy to communicate with and everything went fine. Thanks
Elliott did a great job. Very pleased with result.
Excellent service, efficient and polite engineer who was most helpful. I would certainly recommend SGS.
Your Plumber, Joe, was punctual, competent and charming. He worked hard and so discretely that we were hardly aware of his presence on the house. An excellent representative for SGS.
W are very happy with the service provided by Dave the fitter.
he kept us informed of when he would be arriving, due to earlier unforeseen difficulties
This was the first time we have used SGS. The plumber arrived during the agreed time window, fixed three problems, the price charged was as per estimate. The job was done professionally and without any fuss. Covid precautions were in place which was reassuring.
We won’t hesitate to use SGS again and already have another job lined up for them!
High professional standard from engineer who serviced our boiler. Thorough and followed through on a problem with our gas supply
Heating not turning off. Efficient customer service. Engineer arrived as promised and swiftly diagnosed and sorted the issue. Will definitely use again.
Totally excellent in every single way. This is a company that does everything it can to help customers and sets out the quote for the job properly and then does what it says. Tidy tradesmen who were on time and friendly and even when the parts fitted had to be replaced due to un-forseen circumstances it was sorted out right away. It is obvious why this company has won business awards because they set the standards that others should aim to achive. Being on a plumbing and electrical contract has given us peace of mind for any future problems that arise in our home.
Excellent, efficient and personable service.
Excellent, quick and efficient service. The person I spoke with on the phone was extremely helpful and organised my emergency call so quickly! The plumber that arrived very promptly was so polite, friendly and knowledgeable and explained everything very clearly and completed the works efficiently.
Excellent people to deal with throughout the process. The survey was thorough and very helpful. The installation team were prompt, very pleasant and did a first class job. Highly recommended.
I visited the shop yesterday to enquire about camping gas. I had the most knowledgeable, helpful and kind service from a member of staff. I had little knowledge about the type of gas I needed for my newly purchases burner and regulator so was feeling quite unsure. All that was efficient my sorted within 10 minutes of walking into the shop. What I walked away with was far less than what I'd have to pay elsewhere!
Excellent service
Another excellent piece of work from SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd. From the start of the process when I phoned to report the problem, to the emergency call out, to the completion of the task (a new hot water cylinder) I have been most impressed. The quote I was given was competitive (I know that from previous work of this nature), and the quality of the work first rate.
When the technician arrived he quickly established that there was no fault - one had been previously identified by a different technician - and that the system was functioning ok. He then very quickly organised for a different technician to come to service and re-certify the boiler later the same afternoon with no delay.

Absolutely exemplary service by both of the technicians, backed up by the office in re-scheduling the work. Just what a landlord needs !
SGS Plumber Engineer carried out plumbing at our home today. He was very skilled efficient and knowledgeable. I have used SGS for all my plumbing needs over the last few years and have not been let down yet.
Had a new shower, kitchen tap and outside tap fitted. Top quality service and workmanship. All extremely friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and very professional. Have used SGS for years. Highly recommend. Thank you.
Great service, efficient and fast. Would definitely recommend.
Had a new boiler fitted. Engineer was punctual,polite,very efficient and just cracked on with the job. As you,d expect ,knowledgeable and able to explain and answer any questions asked. I would recommend SGS
SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 263 reviews