SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd. Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd.

About SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd. : SGS Heating &Electrical Ltd have been operating in Salisbury and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We specialise in natural gas, LPG, oil and electric heating systems as well as general plumbing, bathrooms, builders work and electrical services. If you'd like a quotation please do not hesitate to contact us.

info@sgsgas.co.uk

4 Dolphin Industrial Estate, Southampton Road

Tell us how SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd. made you happy

Telephone
"SGS fitted our boilers in 2016, and have provided plumbing services related to heating and hot water as well as servicing the boilers. After recent problems with the heating it was out of action for almost a week. The confusion around the repair was a serious lapse in an otherwise acceptable service."
Many thanks for your review. As we attended out of hours over the weekend and due to the commercial size of your heating system, unfortunately there was a delay in getting replacement parts to ourselves. The vast majority of our repairs can be carried out same or next day. I understand that these delays can be inconvenient for our customers but we do absolutely everything we can do limit these issues.

Kind regards

SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd
"Additional radiator installed in kitchen/diner. Just great service."
"Engineers very efficient and friendly. Were very respectful of my elderly mother whose house they visited to do work. Please pass on our thanks to them both"
"Really happy with the work done, professional as always!"
"We had our boiler serviced and new radiators installed by SGS. Couldn’t recommend them highly enough!"
"I have been very impressed with SGS, prompt service, and very friendly making a difficult job easy. Thank you"
"Excellent service. Everything left very tidy."
"Brilliant service - every one in the office polite and helpful and very efficient- new boiler quote was very acceptable Boiler fitted in a day - the Engineers were professional- cleaned up after the work was completed - great service - highly recommended"
"I have used this company twice and would recommend them for any plumbing and heating problems. They are efficient, tidy up afterwards and are easy to communicate with."
"it was cold, wet and covered in snow i returned home after a long hard day only to find my boiler flashing and making an awful noise i phoned SGS for assistance thinking i would have to wait and book and appointment and prepared myself for moving back to my mothers until i had hot water and heating again.i was informed that they were fully booked but they would ask there team to see how they were getting on, in my amazement the phone rang in under 20 minuets and my appointment was booked for an engineer to call on his way home. on his arrival he was extremely professional and even had the part on his van. To my amazement i was up and working again within a hour and not only great service but value for money as well thank you to all at SGS #Toasty"
"Our oil boiler broke down two days before Christmas leaving us with no hot water or heating. We called SGS hoping they could get an engineer out to us in the New Year but were delighted when an engineer attended on the 27th. He managed to get the water back on but due to the age of the boiler the heating was a no go. This being the case we decided to replace our 20 year old boiler with a modern, more efficient model. The quote was received within a couple of days, the prices were fair and the engineers arrived, as promised, on the 7th January. The whole job was completed within the day and the standard of workmanship was excellent. We are very pleased with the outcome and do not hesitate to recommend SGS. Great service and back up."
"If it wasn't for the out of hours service I wouldn't use this firm, from an organisational perspective they are shambolic. l Had an engineer come out on en emergency appointment to look at a problem with my hot water. Part was ordered and booked in for a further visit 3 weeks later. Took time off work, waited for engineer to arrive at 8am. After calling the office received a call back from the engineer to say the part was in Italy. Was assured the office would monitor and call me once the part was received. No call!. Rang the office, 6 weeks after the original callout, was told the part had been delivered some time ago. Made an 8am appointment. By 8:30 no engineer, so I called the office and an officious lady told me first call appointments were between 8 and 9am. I rang again at 9:10, the lady I spoke to this time apologised and contacted the engineer, who was stuck in traffic following overnight snow. When I spoke with the engineer, he told me he had been telephoned by the office following my first call and told the lady he was running late, unfortunately she didn't have the courtesy to tell me this."
Good afternoon Helen,

It saddens me to hear the above comments. Due to the unforeseen weather conditions and festive period, our hands were tied by opening hours and delivery times. Unfortunately the part that was required for your repair had to be sourced direct from the manufacturer in Italy.

SGS responded as quickly as we could. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused in this matter. We hope to work with you in the future.

Kind regards,