SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd
Read SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd Reviews

About SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd:

SGS Heating &Electrical Ltd have been operating in Salisbury and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We specialise in natural gas, LPG, oil and electric heating systems as well as general plumbing, bathrooms, builders work and electrical services. If you'd like a quotation please do not hesitate to contact us.

info@sgsgas.co.uk

4 Dolphin Industrial Estate, Southampton Road

Tell us how SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd made you happy
My tenant reported a problem with their downstairs loo not flushing. I phoned SGS and booked a plumber to have a look. While at the house they phoned to let me know what was wrong and cost of repairs. Nice to be kept informed. Good, efficient service.
Great service!! Very polite staff member !! Once the job was completed left everything as he found it !! Would highly recommend!!
Always happy with the service, engineer explained what was needed & why.
Friday 9th July ,from speaking to the Admin department to book an engineer to come out to sort a broken toilet , to the issue being fixed very smooth operation and would definitely use again. Excellent service and very quick.
We had a new upstairs bathroom fitted by SGS and were extremely pleased with the result. The team that carried out the installation were very professional and helpful and I would not hesitate to recommend SGS.
New boiler installation and decommissioning of old system. Professional and friendly service, would recommend ! Thank you.
External oil boiler fitted - very quick and efficient. Great service, friendly people. We will have no hesitations to use them in future.
A good service. On time, polite, efficient staff. Jo visited today with a part not actually needed - cold water pressure reduction valve I think. Just signed a service contract. Communicated with SGS by phone, email and live chat - not just one.
Very efficient service.
Great service, very friendly engineer who took the time to explain to me everything I needed to know
SGS heating have been servicing my gas appliances for nearly 10 years. They are super efficient, really friendly and have even done a couple of instant repairs in the past to keep me up to speed. No hesitation in recommending them.
SGS undertook work to install a new gas boiler in the a new location within the house and all the major heating works needed to do this after we switched from oil to gas. The team were professional, thorough and considerate in all aspects of the work and I would recommend them to anyone looking to have similar work done
The Electrician explained everything he was doing to find the fault, which put me at ease. Great service
I have gold service with SGS and although the plumbing leak I had was not covered, they came the same day and were very efficient and courteous. Excellent service.
Really good experience of using SGS. They replaced our boiler and added new radiators and also some electrical works. Really friendly and knowledgeable team. We would definitely recommend SGS and use them again. Thank you
Excellent service and replacement of poor quality hot water control valves installed in "new build" by Redrow.
Very good experience and we wish we had dealt with SGS years ago! Excellent engineer Joe replaced shower and basin taps in downstairs cloakroom and all good. Overwhelming impression is that this is an well-run and organised company and we are sure to call them again if needed.
My plumber was polite, efficient, thorough and very tidy. Several old radiators removed and replaced, pipework tidied and heating system rebalanced. Price as quoted. I'm really happy - I'll use SGS again and would recommend the firm to anyone.
Very quick and efficient. Friendly and tidy workers. Would definitely use again and will recommend to friends and family.
SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 377 reviews