SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd

About SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd: SGS Heating &Electrical Ltd have been operating in Salisbury and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We specialise in natural gas, LPG, oil and electric heating systems as well as general plumbing, bathrooms, builders work and electrical services. If you'd like a quotation please do not hesitate to contact us.

info@sgsgas.co.uk

4 Dolphin Industrial Estate, Southampton Road

Click Here

Tell us how SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd made you happy

"VERY PLEASED WITH THE STANDARD OF WORKMANSHIP."
"The SGS team including Colin for his calculations as to the best way to improve our heating and the 2 guys that came to us and fitted the new boiler and changed the upgraded radiators did an excellent job, my wife thinks they left the house cleaner than they found it. We now have a system that is doing everything we could have hoped for. Many thanks."
"Excellent service - The engineers who attended where friendly and informed us every step of the way of the repair process. It was a particularly large job on a commercial premises and they did their very best to minimise disruption to our daily operations. Very happy with the whole experience, from initial inspection and quotation to the completion of the works."
"Tremendous service thank you"
"Replacement radiator and general maintenance of central heating system including valve replacement and magnetic cleaning device. All done to agreed schedule and cost. Have already recommended SGS by word of mouth. Customer service was excellent at every stage - from initial call to office, through completion of work by very professional plumbers and electricians.."
"I can't speak more highly of the SGS Team. They were able to offer a prompt replacement of our old boiler and improve our heating system. All their staff were professional, friendly and helpful and explained the intricacies of the work they were doing very clearly. I would recommend them without hesitation."
"As a residential care home and believe that we are considered 'priority' I found this quite poor that we had to wait for nearly a month for the part to be fitted as no-one was available to fit it"
Many thanks for this feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and are investigating the circumstances around this particular job. I can assure you that our response times and speed of repairs are usually excellent.

Kind regards

SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd
"I had a number of Jobs done in my bungalow prior to moving in - full boiler and solar hot water service, move radiators, fit TRV's, Magnaclense heating system to remove sludge, fit new gas fire and surround. I found the whole process from order (with Bex in the showroom) to completion on site excellent in every way with good quality no-fuss workmanship by Jon, James, Gavin and Josh, tidy on completion and cost as quoted. I would not hesitate to recommend SGS to anyone based upon my experience."
"The engineer Aaron has just finished fitting two new taps for my kitchen sink. Very impressed with speed and efficiency. Very well mannered engineer. Thank you."
"very capable staff who know what they're doing"
"fist experience and I am pleased with the service"
"Called SGS yesterday as we had a leaky pipe in the bathroom after a simple tap washer replacement went wrong. Plumber arrived first thing this morning and sorted the problem quickly and efficiently while being polite and reassuring. Unlike some other companies I could name who didn’t even return my calls, there’s always someone at SGS to answer the phone. SGS services our boiler too. Happy customer."
"We have excellent service from SGS over quite a few years and have had the same engineer (Paul) servicing our boiler during the whole of this time.He knows our boiler from back to front and we have every confidence in his ability to give us the service we require. Many thanks Ian"
"The SGS engineers fitted a new electric boiler quickly and with as little disruption as possible. They were polite and showed great consideration to the other residents in the flats. If the maintenance and servicing of the boiler is as easy as the installation, we will be very pleased to use SGS for years to come."
"No waiting for days SGS came out the day after I reported a leaky boiler everything sorted quickly Very clean and tidy engineer will definitely recommend SGS to everyone"
"Excellent service, would definitely recommend!"
"Our service was done at the time given and we are very satisfied. We would recommend SGS for servicing boilers. Work is always carried out efficiently."
"Brilliant service"
"Excellent and friendly local company, from the office staff to electricians to plumbers. Always punctual and polite. Plumber today dealt with a rather tricky toilet replacement and remained positive throughout and communicated clearly. Highly recommended. Many thanks."
"A great boiler with equally great servicing"
SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 145 reviews