SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd
Read SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd Reviews

About SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd:

SGS Heating &Electrical Ltd have been operating in Salisbury and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We specialise in natural gas, LPG, oil and electric heating systems as well as general plumbing, bathrooms, builders work and electrical services. If you'd like a quotation please do not hesitate to contact us.

info@sgsgas.co.uk

4 Dolphin Industrial Estate, Southampton Road

Tell us how SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Justed moved house as Lockdown started & with elderly parents to care for, SGS Salisbury went out of their way to organise a boiler repair for me to help me with my responsibilites. Rebecca & John were kind, efficient & professional. As a very new Salisbury resident I have chosen their Service package as I was very impressed with the customer service & work carried out. Thank you.
Prompt, efficient and courteous service -went the extra mile - thanks very much. As disabled, vulnerable pensioners it was a tremendous relief to get our heating back on so quickly. Especial thanks to Phillipa Clarke for all her assistance - and John Wallis!!!
Can't leave a photo - don't know how to do it!!!
Excellent job to repair a water damaged ceiling and replace damaged lighting with LEDs. Quoted swiftly and did work to agreed timetable. Service was of the high quality I have come to expect from SGS.
Fantastic from the phone call to my boiler being served an so so clean ty ty in these times.
We called SGS out because we had a leak on a waste pipe. Engineer arrived on time and replaced the old pipework and fixings with new. Invoice was emailed on completion and we could pay the engineer there and then. Easy!
The service response was quick and the engineer attended on time; but only 3 stars because I reported a problem with our underfloor heating circuit. This was not resolved and another issue with one of the other heating circuits was identified. I agreed for the work to be done and the charge; but it did not resolve the problem initially reported. Eventually I deduced the solution and resolved it myself.
I have had a new combi boiler fitted (replacing the old floor-standing Thorn and gravity feed water tank and immersion heater system), along with radiator valves and a new mains fed shower! I have been very impressed, both with the speed of response to my original enquiry, through to the completion of the job! The evaluation and quote was issued on 13th March and the removal of the old system and installation of the new commenced on the 16th and was fully functioning and completed (with the exception several finishing items) on the 17th! The engineers, electrician, builder and office and admin staff involved have proved extremely professional, friendly and helpful. I'm very satisfied and happy to have found such a reliable and trustworthy gas and electrical engineering company for my future requirements.....I now need to look no further!
Efficient, professional and courteous services. Many thanks to all (but special thanks to Ben)....Replacing a failed hot tank and restoring heating and effective hand washing to the household.
Engineer (Ray) arrived at expected time - Central Heating Service carried in out in a professional way. Have used SGS since they installed new boiler in 2014 and have never had a problem. Thoroughly recommend them.
no complaints as usual
The guys turned up when we expected and were very quick and efficient completing the work. Totally painless and trouble free experience! Highly recommended.
Very quick & efficient today 16th march
Thay have been amazing from the start. I called up as we are splitting a bedroom into 2 and needed to have new radiators fitted. They came out and measured up asking us where we would like them placed and explained exactly what would happen. On the day of fitting the engineer attended promptly at the arranged time and kept the area extremely clean throughout the process. We couldn't be happier with the results. Will definitely be using SGS again.
Ever since we switched to Sgs for our boiler maintenance we have been impressed. They continue to give us a great service and give us a fair price on any extra work that may need doing.
very impressed with the staff from office to engineers all are very professional and all ways very helpful
Excellent service
I have called out an engineer from SGS twice recently, once for a boiler problem and once to service and repair a gas fire. On both occasions I was offered appointments quickly and the repairs were satisfactorily carried out by friendly and efficient staff who explained exactly what they were doing.
SGS never fails to amaze me. Excellent as always. Rang up with no heating or hot water, they came out the same day and fixed the problem there and then! Top notch!! Thank you so much!!
Appalling customer service. I was told that an engineer would be out in the morning between 9 and 12 to service my boiler. When nobody had arrived by 1230 I called and was told that the engineer was just leaving his previous customer. When he still hadn't arrived by 2pm I called again and was told that he was on his way. I was then called back to say that he wasn't on his way at all as he'd been called to an emergency somewhere else. They were going to send someone else who was "on his way" but I told them not to bother. I wouldn't have minded if they'd had the courtesy to call me and let me know what was happening rather than me having to keep calling them and then being told that he was on his way when he obviously wasn't.
Hi

Many thanks for your feedback. We will look into the issues you've raised as a matter of urgency.

Kind regards

SGS Heating & Electrical
The security lighting was fitted efficiently and now works very well. The electrician was courteous and knowledgeable. We are very pleased with the result.
SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 235 reviews