SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd

About SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd: SGS Heating &Electrical Ltd have been operating in Salisbury and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We specialise in natural gas, LPG, oil and electric heating systems as well as general plumbing, bathrooms, builders work and electrical services. If you'd like a quotation please do not hesitate to contact us.

info@sgsgas.co.uk

4 Dolphin Industrial Estate, Southampton Road

Tell us how SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd made you happy

"Managed to fit us in at short notice and were professional with excellent work. Have used the company a couple of times and always been pleased with their service."
"Very efficient"
"Great work completed quickly"
"John serviced my boiler. He arrived at the scheduled time and done a very professional job. I now know that my boiler is safe and in perfect working order. I hope I get John next year to do my service."
"The engineers from SGS were knowledgeable, helpful and efficient, which was much appreciated."
"I had a reminder that my boiler check was due, and made an appointment quickly and easily. The engineer arrived as planned and was very pleasant and thoroughly competent. He explained what he was doing clearly and completed the job and the paperwork quickly an carefully. First class!"
"Excellent job. Polite and friendly engineer (Paul). Happy to have my hot water back."
"Engineer was thorough and polite answering any questions we had."
"Very impressed with the engineers who installed the boiler, they said it wasn't completely straightforward but were always good humoured, worked really hard all the time they were here and considering all the work that was done left everything really neat and tidy."
"Professional service"
"Ray came early in the time frame given. Which was good as I could get further jobs done. He worked well,clean and tidily. Was polite at all times."
"Engineer came on time and completed the work very efficiently. He was very well mannered."
"Excellent Service, very efficient and updated me on next action straight away. They also attend site at the times given and have been good value for money for the passed two and a half years that I have been using SGS."
"From my initial phone call with our plumbing problem everyone was very considerate and helpful. I got a convenient appointment very quickly and the team who arrived were friendly and efficient. Our plumbing issue was fixed what more can you ask for."
"Very prompt and efficient service."
"Very helpful, work carried out to a high standard and staff were very polite and approachable"
"Excellent service, very polite knowledgeable young man, a credit to SGS. Would definitely recommend."
"SGS were brilliant from the quote being taken to the work being completed. The boiler installers were polite, professional and tidy. All rubbish was taken away as well. Highly recommend"
"Total expertise and brilliant workmanship. I am so pleased with the work SGS have done for us. They completed the job on time and met our exact requirements. I cannot recommend them enough. A friendly, helpful, happy and knowledgeable team - thank you to Steve, Dan, Ben, Nathan, Charlie, Emily, Colin and Mark."
"Quick, helpful and efficient."
SGS Heating & Electrical Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 98 reviews