Servertastic Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Servertastic

About Servertastic: Provider of Website and Cyber Security Services.

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Servertastic ?

"Great site easy to navigate"
"I’ve been using Servertastic for 10 years in various companies I’ve been working for. Now I own my own and still using it. Thank you."
"Fast easy and excellent service."
"Excellent support"
"Always a great experience with Servertastic, highly recommended!"
"Simple to use, good documentation, great price"
"Fast and perfect"
"Nice Service"
"Andy is very good on explain and help me on the purchase."
"Quick and simple checkout, and the entire process of installing the SSL certificate is usually done in less than 30 minutes. It would be better if they allowed for 3-5 year renewal periods instead of 2 but for the price it can't be beat."
Thank you for your comments. The industry no longer offers certificates of longer than 825 days now from any provider.
"Good process, many possibilities of authentification."
"Awsome service"
"Very good new layout"
"Easy to use and fast."
"Easy to use, Good Price and Support Available"
"Easy and quick to buy an SSL certificate"
"In a faceless online world dominated by the Big Guys, it's fantastic to know that the Little Guys - like ServerTastic - are still here, offering 1st class pre and post sales support. Long may they continue! The amazing thing is, for SSL certificates and server licenses, they are cheaper than the Big Guys. What's not to like?"
"I had problems to issue my certificate, I made support ticket and I got very quick response from you. Very nice."
"Big, big, happy :)"
"easy to use and fast"
Servertastic is rated 4.79 based on 112 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!