Secret Linen Store Reviews

Read Secret Linen Store Reviews

harriet@secretlinenstore.com

5 Durban Business CentreDurban Road, ,

Tell us how Secret Linen Store made you happy
Beautiful, soft and brilliantly made bedding. Totally lives up to its 5 star reviews for style, comfort and quality.
Still waiting for my order. Really dissapointed it’s taken so long. Placed my order in February. 😞
Beautifully wrapped, quick delivery.
Beautiful bed linen - loving the colours and texture of the linen. Appreciate that they are made in Portugal Europe.
I also bought towels which match or compliment the bed linen - they are good quality and a pleasure to use- soft and absorbent. Appreciate the recyclable outer packaging and presentation. Still better to replace the plastic bags that contain each item with recyclable material. This is the reason for not giving full score.
Lovely soft bed linen and looks like new after every wash. Love getting into bed knowing I’ll have a great nights sleep between these beautiful sheets and duvet covers. Highly recommend
Lovely stuff, and very prompt and helpful on the phone when I rang with a question.
Excellent quality and fabulous company to deal with...
Love this store. Great quality products and very fast delivery. The linen sheets are luxurious and very easy care.
I did have a problem with some towels I ordered from Secret Linen. However I was impressed with the speed and efficiency that this was dealt with. The towels are excellent quality.
Excellent quality, beautiful colours.
I have to admit I never leave reviews on anything however I feel very strongly about the Secret Linen Store. I think it is brilliant! I run a B&B and all my new sheets, towels and mattress protectors have all come from you. They are very well priced, very swift to be delivered and they look beautiful. I will definitely be buying more in the future.
very very happy with my purchase
Gorgeously soft duvet sets in beautiful colours and lovely, very springy towels. I can't recommend SLS enough.
Linen bed linen is special.
I don't find the colours are quite what I thought they would be as seen online.
Beautiful bedding
Great quality pillows and cushions. My bed looks and feels lovely.
I had never bought linen sheets or pillowcases before and was pleased to find the Secret Linen Store. The website was easy to follow and there was lots of advice. I loved the sheets, especially the blue colour. The products were well packed and there was even an interesting newsletter included.
The bedding is amazing, wonderful quality, and the ethos of the company just adds to it. Customer service is prompt and really attentive too.
Fine