Secret Linen Store Reviews

5 Durban Business Centre
Durban Road

Tell us how Secret Linen Store made you happy

Wendy
"I ordered Stars Single Duvet Set yesterday and it arrived within 24 hours! Very happy with the quality, service and pleased to see not too much packaging. The colour is not quite 'navy' as described (more a grey/denim) but still a good match with the décor in my son's room. I even took a photo! Finally, a really nice and appreciated touch with the Teapig bag. Would definitely recommend Secret Linen."
Anna J
"Would have given 5 stars for the overall service but one of my quilt covers arrived with a slit in the fabric, possibly made by a machine?"
"First of all the website is beautifully presented and easy to use. I also enjoyed reading about Molly and Harriet and how the company started. The bed linen is super quality and the designs are a mix of contemporary and classic. So elegant and stylish, and unique to Secret Linen. I can't recommend them enough! Finally, it's a real delight to open the parcel. Thank you Secret Linen. You've got me hooked!"
"After initial delivery problems, customer service was impeccable. Resolved with a next day (saturday) delivery. Items are perfect, great quality linen, and duvets are 5 star hotel quality comfy. Will buy again..."
"Extremely disappointed with my experience with the Secret Linen Store. Unfortunately I am just not happy with the quality of the sheet sets I ordered. I purchased one set for my own bed and one set for our Airbnb. The sheets do not wash well - any mark or stain just wont lift. (Not good for an Airbnb). I am also disappointed in the quality of the sheets. I have spent over £500 with the Secret Linen store and when I spoke to customer service about my concerns and issues there was nothing that they could do except offer me a 20% discount to purchase MORE sheets. For a customer that has spent a lot of money with their store, I had expected a lot more of Secret Linen and also the quality of product."
Hi Reagan
I'm so so very sorry to read this, not our intention at all.
We know that coffee can be a really stubborn stain to get out of white sheets, we really hope that all of our tips helped with getting it out.
I will be in touch by e-mail too. So sorry to read this. Kind Regards Molly.
"Have been searching for good quality plain white cotton bed linen and couldn't find anything suitable in the well known major stores. Ordered Luxury Plain White 600TC Sateen Finish Duvet Cover and Pillowcases from Secret Linen and so pleased with quality. They are far superior to equivalent products in the major stores and not as expensive especially with the January sale price. Excellent service, received within a few days of order and beautifully packaged."
Hello Linda

Thank you so much for this lovely review - this has put a huge smile on our faces, perfect for a drizzly Wednesday.

Hope to see you soon!

Kind and Comfy Regards
Jodie
"Top marks for service and presentation. Your products are not only a treat for me but pairs of pillow cases are beautiful gifts for nephews and nieces who these days, have everything. Many thanks!"
"I purchased gorgeous goose duvet, it cost 159 pounds and took 2 weeks to get it. However, I even haven’t use it for a month, the feathers are getting out everywhere and under the bed is it filled with feathers even I use dyson to try to stop it but still didn’t work. I guess after another month it will has no feather inside the duvet. Rly bad, don’t deserve this price and won’t buy again"
Hello Danyang
We are so very sorry to hear this, it sounds to us like something is wrong with the duvet as we make everything to order and this is not what we would expect at all. Can you drop us a line on sales@secretlinenstore.com or call us on 01243 822 599 and we can get this sorted for you at once. Thanks so much, have a lovely evening. Molly
"I shall never shop anywhere else! I have been looking for ages for Emperor size bedding, my goodness the price were so high, I found Secret Linen Store and saw the very good price and thought the quality would be thin and awful. How wrong I was. And... I love the way the whole thing was packaged, such a personal service, please never ever lose this touch. The fitted sheet and pillow cases are fab quality not cheap texture at all. I love this store. Thank you, thank you, thank you."
"Fabulous quality. Excellent customer service. Happy, happy, happy customer."
"They ship so quickly. However I had a small issue and have used their on-site email twice a few weeks apart. Still waiting for a reply."
Hello Heidi

Thank you for getting in touch with us here at Secret Linen Store.
We are so very sorry to hear that you have not heard from us, this is not like us at all.
I have taken a look through all contactable outlets and i am only finding 1 email which has been replied to. i have tried to call this morning and would love to chat things through to you. i will try to give you a call again later today.
Please do let me know if i can be of any more help.
Kind and Comfy Regards
Jodie
"Very happy with the quality and beautifully presented on delivery. Time for a cup of tea ;-) Many thanks, I'll be returning for more soon to complete my bedding upgrade. Love from James"
"Products and service are both exceptional. What a warm, friendly and helpful response I had to my query. I will keep coming back here!"
"Thanks so much for responding so quickly and taking the time to sort out the sizing issue. You went out of your way to make the situation right for us and you were friendly and helpful. We also loved the chocolate-nice touch. Thanks Molly for making it right! Definitely a company to do business with!"
"Dear Molly Thanks you so much for sorting out the issue with my duvet. I originally gave you 2 stars as the King size duvet cover we'd ordered was absolutely enormous. I got an immediate response from you and you went out of your way to make the situation right for us. The new cover has arrived and it's great. We also enjoyed the little bar of chocolate you sent us with your card."
"Ordered super king size quilt cover and four standard pillow cases. LOVE the product, so I just placed another order for the same. Great product."
"I purchased two Euro double luxury sheets; one had the tiniest blemish (but very noticeable on white linen). I contacted Jodie who was wonderful. She arranged for the faulty sheet to be collected, for a new one to be sent out...and even gave me a delicious present as a surprise in the parcel. I’d like to thank Jodie for her amazing customer service - the best I have ever had, and the company overall for producing bedding of such a high quality. Thank you; I will be buying all my bedding from you in the future."
"I received exceptional customer service from secret linen store. Prompt, professional and willing to go above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with my order. I would highly recommend."
"Lovely products. As seen on screen Love the packaging, brown paper parcel and ribbon. I will always try and buy my bed linen here."
"Really lovely bedding, beautifully packaged and delivered promptly, but also a level of customer service that far exceeds anything I have experienced elsewhere. Jodie and the staff at Secret Linen truly go above and beyond to ensure that everything is as it should be. If I could give 6 stars then I would!"
Hello Hannah

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us here at Secret Linen Store!
This has put a smile on my face and i will make sure that i spread the word :)

Thanks again
Jodie
"Lovely products, so beautifully presented they felt like a gift rather than an order. Well definitely be ordering from them again."
"I love my new bedding..it's exactly as described, fits perfectly, feels lovely and looks fab. Delivered quickly."
"Its no secret i am a hard customer to please. I expect excellent quality at a fair price and the secret linens store offers just that. Superb quality bedding that fits absolute perfectly. Not loose and baggy as some i have used but a perfect fit. Jodie from customer service is a dream to deal with. Super helpful and knowledgeable. A great courior service and a simple returns policy. This is how online shopping should be. & now my favorite bedding supplier as they stock bedding for an emporer sized bed."
Secret Linen Store is rated 4.86 based on 742 reviews