Secret Linen Store Reviews

harriet@secretlinenstore.com

5 Durban Business Centre
Durban Road

Tell us how Secret Linen Store made you happy
We love our linen sheets, we now have two sets. The sheets seem to have an ability to be cool in the summer and warm in cooler weather. They are heavier than cotton and for that reason they wrap around you and eliminate all those areas around where cold draughts can penetrate. Lovely.
Posted 1 hour ago
Ordered navy throw recently and grey striped duvet set previously really pleased with the quality of both.Efficient service
This is the second time I have purchased from your wonderful company! Absolutely love my olive and pink linen combination! My knitted throw in the pale pink has a lovely tactile feel to it, and my linen set washes like a dream, I use the recommended liquid detergent. And to sleep in,,,,that's another story! Bliss!! And just a footnote, cannot praise Jodie and Rose enough for all their expertise and help, and finally Molly and Harriet, what you have achieved, your venture, has to be commended. The attention to detail, order tied with woven ribbon, and sachet of sleep tea- just wonderful💕
So happy with our beautiful linen pillowcases! Really lovely quality!
The quality of material used in the bed linen is excellent. I was worried when I took everything out of the packaging and it looked so creased. However...only a gentle iron and everything was perfect. It has remained so and is a joy.
I’ve washed it once and it seems ok. In time I may order another duvet cover and pillow shams.
Fast delivery, beautifully packaged
My most recent purchase was a set of Dove Grey towels. This is my third set which is proof in itself that I love them!
High quality products, the linen used is the softest I ever found, carefully made and delivered with such lovely details that make all the difference. I will definitely order again.
Lovely bed linen and fab colours. Very quick delivery and helpful staff when I phoned
Good quality duvet cover and pillow cases for the price. Lovely colour and print.
Great Service and Great Product. We ordered hotel quality duvet covers and pillow cases, very high quality bedding that washes and dries lovely. Will definately be buying from the Secret Linen Store again!
An absolute delight
Lovely soft linen, beautifully presented. True to colour so far but hasn't been washed yet! So far very pleased 😊
Great product, very pleased.
Fantastic selection of Emperor Duvets. Lovely choice of pillow case too.
Arrived quickly, packaged well.

Great products ( bed sheet, duvet cover and pillow cases), swift delivery and lovingly packaged. They also feel very nice!
Such beautifully soft comfortable sheets & divine colours. Excellent quality - night night 😴🥰
I adore the linen curtains, I've ordered 4 different colours, they've cheered me up, freshened up our home and will bring colour to winter.
Wonderful service and astonishingly beautiful linens. Thank you.
Secret Linen Store is rated 4.86 based on 4,707 reviews