Secret Linen Store Reviews

harriet@secretlinenstore.com

5 Durban Business Centre
Durban Road

Tell us how Secret Linen Store made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Secret Linen Store 5 star review on 1st April 2020
Anna Joyce
Secret Linen Store 5 star review on 6th January 2017
Louise
More Photos & Videos
Have always been delighted with my purchases from Secret Linen. Expensive but the quality is excellent and they come beautifully wrapped!
Posted 15 minutes ago
Stylish and user friendly website, you want to buy all of it!
Great customer service too
Posted 38 minutes ago
Really lovely soft linen, and great service. Nice packaging too, not too much plastic which is appreciated.
Soft comfortable sheets, easy to iron and beautiful to look at.
Beautifully wrapped, gorgeous linen bedlinen in a great range of colours. Washes well and such a comfy night’s sleep.
Great product and lovely thoughtful service.
I love my new linen pillowcases! They were also nicely wrapped with lovely finishing touches, and you can feel the love and passion of the people who run this shop. Hope to buy from them again!
Good service quick delivery
Very good service
Really like my bed throw, although would have liked it to be a little thicker. But good quality.
The only hitch was that the delivery man couldn’t find the address and failed to use the phone number provided which would have saved a lot of bother!
I was worried that the colours that are online wouldn’t be the same on the linen but so happy that the colours are true to their pictures. The linen also has a lovely feel not too stiff. Really happy with everything.
Lovely quality Cotton bedding. Washes well and need no ironing. Great to have found fitted sheets longer than 190 cm. we have a German king size bed with 2 single mattresses and have at last found sheets that fit!
Excellent service despite lockdown
Items arrived in good time despite the lockdown and most importantly the colours were true. I haven't used or washed them yet but the quality appears good.
I have bought two bed sets from secret linen store and I absolutely adore them both. The quality is exceptional and guarantees a good night sleep. I look forward to buying more!
Good customer service. Quick delivery. Thank you!
Lacy Lola: Wrapped with such care and attention that it felt like a very special product indeed before I’d even put it on my bed.
Marshmallow cloud softness, just incredible quality. Have just washed it and it still looks perfect.
I just love the linen and will be investing in more. It’s so breathable and crisp!
I ordered a throw for my bed which was dispatched very quickly and was beautifully wrapped and well protected.The quality is beautiful, however it wasn’t right for my bedroom’s style . The company dealt with my return and was very helpful, they are customer oriented and extremely courteous.
I do recommend them .
Fabulous Linen
Highly recommend
The quality of the linen bedding is beautiful, the customer service was excellent, I didn't keep the black linen bedding but only due to shade/matching . I will be back tho ladies, your bedding is beautiful.

Thanks Sue x