Secret Linen Store Reviews

Durban Road

Click Here

Tell us how Secret Linen Store made you happy

Wendy
"I ordered Stars Single Duvet Set yesterday and it arrived within 24 hours! Very happy with the quality, service and pleased to see not too much packaging. The colour is not quite 'navy' as described (more a grey/denim) but still a good match with the décor in my son's room. I even took a photo! Finally, a really nice and appreciated touch with the Teapig bag. Would definitely recommend Secret Linen."
Anna J
"Would have given 5 stars for the overall service but one of my quilt covers arrived with a slit in the fabric, possibly made by a machine?"
"First of all the website is beautifully presented and easy to use. I also enjoyed reading about Molly and Harriet and how the company started. The bed linen is super quality and the designs are a mix of contemporary and classic. So elegant and stylish, and unique to Secret Linen. I can't recommend them enough! Finally, it's a real delight to open the parcel. Thank you Secret Linen. You've got me hooked!"
"Quite simply, this is the most lovely piece of bedlinen I have ever owned! I am somewhat limited in choice because I need an Emperor duvet cover, but Secret Linen offer a good selection. This '600 Thread Count Antique White Luxury Duvet Cover' feels sublime, and is the most beautiful colour. Wasn't sure What Antique White would be, it is the most refined shade, the palest oyster that sits very well in my old Georgian house. The fabric has a lovely soft sheen, that gives it a touch of old fashioned glamour. Love it! Thank you for creating and delivering such marvellous quality."
"Hi This is the first time we have used your company. It was a very seamless experience from ordering and sending the product back. Unfortunately, the colour was unsuitable. We will use your company again! Thank You"
"I'm very happy. Easy to order, standard delivery with no problems. The bedding set keep the Secret ;)so my advice - give it a try and find your own Secret between them :)))) Love, Rosie"
"Quick and prompt delivery. Highly recommended."
"I love the quality of the linen but especially the softness. Will definitely order more"
"Great bed linen and very good delivery service. Thank you"
"Excellent products"
"Excellent bedding!"
"Good customer service, recommend highly"
"Fantastic! Beautiful packaging and beautiful product, absolutely made my day. Loved the addition of the tea 🍋"
"Excellent,hassle-free, speedy service.Item exactly as described( size and colour).very highly recommended*****"
"Great quality."
"This is my second delivery of bedding...say no more I love it"
"Very happy with the ordering process, delivery of order and great quality of the items - bedlinen and towels. I will be ordering more items...…….."
"This is a company you can trust. The staff are great and if you have any need to return there are no quibbles."
"Excellent, both the sheets and the company. Bought the pure linen bedding, very comfortable and a good price. When one item arrived with a loose thread where the seam should be, there was no problem getting it replaced. Couldn't recommend them more."
"Beautifully soft."
"Great quality! Thanks so much!"
"Gorgeous soft linen valance. Speedy delivery. What's not to like?"
"Lovely colours great"