Secret Linen Store Reviews

harriet@secretlinenstore.com

5 Durban Business Centre
Durban Road

Tell us how Secret Linen Store made you happy
Delighted with everything I bought from you as were the 2 people I gave the linen sheets and towels to. They were very good quality and much appreciated by my relatives.
Straight forward and hassle free delivery.
I was a little disappointed that the aubergine wasn’t more vibrant. It looked better in the photo. But that said, it’s on the bed, it’s cosy & comfortable and my eyes are closed at night so can’t see it then anyway.
Excellent quality curtains. They look really stylish in my bedroom. Love them!
Absolutely loved my secret linen bedding looks great and feels great thanks to rose for all her help
Secret Linen Store 5 star review on 19th January 2021
I ordered bed linen and pillows as a present for my son. The quality was amazing and the pillows were so nice I'm going to order some for myself.
Excellent linen bedding, beautifully fitted, the fitted sheets have room for a deep mattress. The quilt covers are generously cut, by far the most satisfactory bedding I have bought in years. The colours are sumptuous, even the pastels. Mix and co-ordinate is so totally an option.
The bedding washes beautifully. I find them so comfortable and responsive to body temperature.
Love it all , don't have enough of it, want to buy some more, such super designs, and the fabric is super cosy.
I bought curtains with blackout linings as an emergency after moving house, thinking I would replace them later. They look fabulous and will stay! The ladies at the shop were very friendly and helpful when I phoned to check a detail before purchase.
The experience of receiving the goods was excellent, they arrived soon and were beautifully packaged. However, I thought the colour was not quite as pictured. The spice shade more resembles terracotta, which clashes with my colour scheme. I don't want to sound obsessed, but the colour was the reason I ordered the goods. Otherwise the linen is very good quality.
Easy to order, great product, lots of choice
Loved the quality and the colours, i have been looking for this for such a long time, i am glad I finally found it
Truly quality products
Great service, loved my cushion pads and the throw I ordered so much I returned for more! Thank you
Great service, quick delivery
Very helpful and great quality 👌
Very helpful right from the start, keeping me informed at every step, explaining the situation re. Xmas and the pandemic.
Very pretty and instantly can see the quality, My teen daughter loves them too .Arrived on time and nicely packaged.
My order came very quickly. So delighted with my purchase I bought a similar duvet cover as a gift for a friend. Absolutely love the quality of the linen and level of service. I will be buying again and again
Fabulous sheets