Secret Linen Store Reviews

5 Durban Business Centre
Durban Road

Tell us how Secret Linen Store made you happy

Wendy
"I ordered Stars Single Duvet Set yesterday and it arrived within 24 hours! Very happy with the quality, service and pleased to see not too much packaging. The colour is not quite 'navy' as described (more a grey/denim) but still a good match with the décor in my son's room. I even took a photo! Finally, a really nice and appreciated touch with the Teapig bag. Would definitely recommend Secret Linen."
Anna J
"Would have given 5 stars for the overall service but one of my quilt covers arrived with a slit in the fabric, possibly made by a machine?"
"First of all the website is beautifully presented and easy to use. I also enjoyed reading about Molly and Harriet and how the company started. The bed linen is super quality and the designs are a mix of contemporary and classic. So elegant and stylish, and unique to Secret Linen. I can't recommend them enough! Finally, it's a real delight to open the parcel. Thank you Secret Linen. You've got me hooked!"
"I purchased gorgeous goose duvet, it cost 159 pounds and took 2 weeks to get it. However, I even haven’t use it for a month, the feathers are getting out everywhere and under the bed is it filled with feathers even I use dyson to try to stop it but still didn’t work. I guess after another month it will has no feather inside the duvet. Rly bad, don’t deserve this price and won’t buy again"
Hello Danyang
We are so very sorry to hear this, it sounds to us like something is wrong with the duvet as we make everything to order and this is not what we would expect at all. Can you drop us a line on sales@secretlinenstore.com or call us on 01243 822 599 and we can get this sorted for you at once. Thanks so much, have a lovely evening. Molly
"I shall never shop anywhere else! I have been looking for ages for Emperor size bedding, my goodness the price were so high, I found Secret Linen Store and saw the very good price and thought the quality would be thin and awful. How wrong I was. And... I love the way the whole thing was packaged, such a personal service, please never ever lose this touch. The fitted sheet and pillow cases are fab quality not cheap texture at all. I love this store. Thank you, thank you, thank you."
"Fabulous quality. Excellent customer service. Happy, happy, happy customer."
"They ship so quickly. However I had a small issue and have used their on-site email twice a few weeks apart. Still waiting for a reply."
Hello Heidi

Thank you for getting in touch with us here at Secret Linen Store.
We are so very sorry to hear that you have not heard from us, this is not like us at all.
I have taken a look through all contactable outlets and i am only finding 1 email which has been replied to. i have tried to call this morning and would love to chat things through to you. i will try to give you a call again later today.
Please do let me know if i can be of any more help.
Kind and Comfy Regards
Jodie
"Very happy with the quality and beautifully presented on delivery. Time for a cup of tea ;-) Many thanks, I'll be returning for more soon to complete my bedding upgrade. Love from James"
"Products and service are both exceptional. What a warm, friendly and helpful response I had to my query. I will keep coming back here!"
"Thanks so much for responding so quickly and taking the time to sort out the sizing issue. You went out of your way to make the situation right for us and you were friendly and helpful. We also loved the chocolate-nice touch. Thanks Molly for making it right! Definitely a company to do business with!"
"Dear Molly Thanks you so much for sorting out the issue with my duvet. I originally gave you 2 stars as the King size duvet cover we'd ordered was absolutely enormous. I got an immediate response from you and you went out of your way to make the situation right for us. The new cover has arrived and it's great. We also enjoyed the little bar of chocolate you sent us with your card."
"Ordered super king size quilt cover and four standard pillow cases. LOVE the product, so I just placed another order for the same. Great product."
"I purchased two Euro double luxury sheets; one had the tiniest blemish (but very noticeable on white linen). I contacted Jodie who was wonderful. She arranged for the faulty sheet to be collected, for a new one to be sent out...and even gave me a delicious present as a surprise in the parcel. I’d like to thank Jodie for her amazing customer service - the best I have ever had, and the company overall for producing bedding of such a high quality. Thank you; I will be buying all my bedding from you in the future."
"I received exceptional customer service from secret linen store. Prompt, professional and willing to go above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with my order. I would highly recommend."
"Lovely products. As seen on screen Love the packaging, brown paper parcel and ribbon. I will always try and buy my bed linen here."
"Really lovely bedding, beautifully packaged and delivered promptly, but also a level of customer service that far exceeds anything I have experienced elsewhere. Jodie and the staff at Secret Linen truly go above and beyond to ensure that everything is as it should be. If I could give 6 stars then I would!"
Hello Hannah

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us here at Secret Linen Store!
This has put a smile on my face and i will make sure that i spread the word :)

Thanks again
Jodie
"Lovely products, so beautifully presented they felt like a gift rather than an order. Well definitely be ordering from them again."
"I love my new bedding..it's exactly as described, fits perfectly, feels lovely and looks fab. Delivered quickly."
"Its no secret i am a hard customer to please. I expect excellent quality at a fair price and the secret linens store offers just that. Superb quality bedding that fits absolute perfectly. Not loose and baggy as some i have used but a perfect fit. Jodie from customer service is a dream to deal with. Super helpful and knowledgeable. A great courior service and a simple returns policy. This is how online shopping should be. & now my favorite bedding supplier as they stock bedding for an emporer sized bed."
"My relaxed denim natural linen valence, duvet cover, and pillowcases arrived promptly today. When I discovered a pulled thread in one of the pillowcases, I rang the company and was promised a replacement. Within a couple of hours, I was notified the new pillowcase would be arriving tomorrow, which is fantastic. Having now washed and ironed everything and dressed the bed, I can say how beautiful it all looks. (The valence is just a little bit on the short side, not quite covering the bottom of the bed, but this is me being a perfectionist.) Overall, I am very pleased with the quality of the goods and the service and wholeheartedly recommend them. Thank you, Secret Linen Store! I will buy from you again!"
"I just bought Turquoise Leafy bed linen and it is stunning quality! Just beautiful! It arrived beautifully packaged and a sweet touch i got a little teapigs peppermint tea put in. I love it!"
"I purchased a Black & Natural Linen Stripe Duvet Duvet and matching pillowcases and the process was extremely easy. I was delighted when they arrived the next day, beautifully packed and presented. The only disappointment I had was when inspecting all the items, they seemed to have been to have been sewn with one side inside out as one side of the material shows darker than the other. I would have preferred both sides to look the same. Sadly I hadn't noticed this to be the case in the photo on the website. This had a little dampening effect on my pleasure of receiving the products. Otherwise, I cannot fault the company who seem to be very efficient selling lots of lovely products."
"I ordered a king size which is, of course, large and heavy - but beautifully soft material. Having washed it to remove dressing, it was very heavy for me to put on line, however I do have a bone complaint which makes lifting difficult and probably a 'normal' person wouldn't notice this at all. It is very attractive to look at. The staff are very friendly and helpful."
Secret Linen Store is rated 4.87 based on 732 reviews