Secret Linen Store Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Secret Linen Store

harriet@secretlinenstore.com

5 Durban Business Centre
Durban Road

How would you rate Secret Linen Store?

Wendy
"I ordered Stars Single Duvet Set yesterday and it arrived within 24 hours! Very happy with the quality, service and pleased to see not too much packaging. The colour is not quite 'navy' as described (more a grey/denim) but still a good match with the décor in my son's room. I even took a photo! Finally, a really nice and appreciated touch with the Teapig bag. Would definitely recommend Secret Linen."
Anna J
"Would have given 5 stars for the overall service but one of my quilt covers arrived with a slit in the fabric, possibly made by a machine?"
"First of all the website is beautifully presented and easy to use. I also enjoyed reading about Molly and Harriet and how the company started. The bed linen is super quality and the designs are a mix of contemporary and classic. So elegant and stylish, and unique to Secret Linen. I can't recommend them enough! Finally, it's a real delight to open the parcel. Thank you Secret Linen. You've got me hooked!"
"really great advice, fast friendly service!"
"Amazing quality bedding! Definitely luxurious and worth the price to sleep in such quality :)"
"Very happy with my purchases. Good online advice service from advisor, and very delivery."
"Great value for money, speedy delivery and I'm very happy with the what I purchased."
"I ordered the beautiful purple artichoke design duvet cover and matching pillow cases. We adore the set its truly divine. the feel and quality is excellent. I am frequently on the site looking for more for my guest rooms."
"prompt friendly and with good knowledge of their products. Nothing seemed too much trouble and the quality of the items was very good."
"Now had my bedding for a year and it is still amazing, when I change the bed I can’t wait for bed time as it is like getting into brand new bedding all over again. Simply amazing."
"Fabulous bedlinen! My latest order just delivered and it it truly scrumptious. As always a wonderful service as well. Thank you girls!!!"
"The reviews for the throws were really good as were the reviews for the store. I wanted the throws to smarten up two sofas for christmas. They arrived quickly, they were well packaged. They were so thin. I know they were for a bed, but even for a bed there was no weight or body to them, not much more than a heavy cotton sheet or thin blanket. I used them because it was christmas, but one already has a hole. I would not recommend for a bed, definitely not for a sofa. If it had not been for christmas would have seen them back."
Hello L.Compton
We are so so sorry to hear this. These throws are lightweight, but if you are not over the moon with them we would be happy to sort this for you, especially as one has a hole. We will be in touch next week to see what we can do. Have a weekend and a happy new year, Molly
"After having spent quite some time searching the net for a fitted sheet to match a duvet/pillow cover set I already had, and to fit my mattress which is an odd size (200x185cm), I instantly felt calm when I landed on Secret Linen Store by chance. A feminine website that is easy to navigate and has a great selection of colours and designs, as well as a comprehensive size guide, useful information and inspiration. I had the pleasure of receiving some real-time chat advice from Harriet to help me decide (I went for Super King (200x183cm) on the advice that there is some spare width to allow for shrinkage) and within a few days I received my Washed Cotton Percale Teal Fitted Sheet. I have now washed it twice and the quality is obvious as shape, colour and size are all intact. I have recommended the Secret Linen Store to my friends and I trust they will be as pleased as I am."
Rhidian M
"Great service and great products"
"The hand feel of our relaxed denim bed set is unbelievably soft! The relaxed denim is so much softer than my other linen bedding. It feels like such a treat to get into such soft bedding. This was an expensive purchase for me but definitely feels good value for money."
"Well the items I ordered came within an hour time slot, which was brilliant, and meant I did not have to wait in all day. There were a couple of issues (not the secret linen company fault) and they were put right immediately with no inconvenience to myself, which is a great testament to their customer service.The duvet covers I ordered are simply beautiful, the fabric is so pretty (butterfly design) and it has washed and ironed beautifully. I would highly recommend Secret Linen Store. Great customer service, but most of all beautiful bed linen."
"Secret Linen stock beautiful linen. They were very helpful with exchanges and the service has a personal touch that you wont find often. The only thing I could mention is that I ordered a flat sheet in super king but I have a deep mattress and it wont tuck under only about an inch or so, hence when I get into bed its not tucked in as I prefer. Regardless they are a great company."
Sarah G
"Accurate description of products online. Good value for money. Good quality products that arrived nicely packaged and were as expected."
Mark C
"Lovely hand made duck feather mattress topper and down duvet, never been so comfortable in my life"
"Their website is user friendly and I had a query which I instant messaged them about and they were lovely and helpful. The bed linen is of a high quality and I would not hesitate to order from them again or recommend to others."
Vanessa N
"Great customer service and quality goods"
Sara P
"Great customer service, great product"
"I cannot praise secret linen enough. I’ve just my fourth bedding set and have also had 3 pairs of sheets and pillows lips as well as a new duvet. Everything arrives beautifully packaged and the bedding is so gorgeous. I had a friend stay at the weekend and had put new bedding in the quest room, she adored it. So luxurious. I have become a bit obsessed now."
Secret Linen Store is rated 4.88 based on 700 reviews