Secret Linen Store Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Secret Linen Store

harriet@secretlinenstore.com

5 Durban Business Centre
Durban Road

How would you rate Secret Linen Store ?

Wendy
"I ordered Stars Single Duvet Set yesterday and it arrived within 24 hours! Very happy with the quality, service and pleased to see not too much packaging. The colour is not quite 'navy' as described (more a grey/denim) but still a good match with the décor in my son's room. I even took a photo! Finally, a really nice and appreciated touch with the Teapig bag. Would definitely recommend Secret Linen."
Anna J
"Would have given 5 stars for the overall service but one of my quilt covers arrived with a slit in the fabric, possibly made by a machine?"
"First of all the website is beautifully presented and easy to use. I also enjoyed reading about Molly and Harriet and how the company started. The bed linen is super quality and the designs are a mix of contemporary and classic. So elegant and stylish, and unique to Secret Linen. I can't recommend them enough! Finally, it's a real delight to open the parcel. Thank you Secret Linen. You've got me hooked!"
"Product lovely and high quality, Was shipped very quickly. Very happy!"
"I am very happy with my superking feather pillows, so much so I would not hesitate to recommend this company to friends and family"
"Aalia Butt"
"I just ordered the Breton, Pinecones and Ada Ombre set of bedding for my 3 hard to impress teenage boys. Well - they were delighted with their new bedding. The cotton feels cool and luxurious. The designs were "very cool" according to the boys! This is my 4th set of bedding that I have bought from Secret Linens and I have not been disappointed. The delivery was quick too. Very impressed."
"I love the bed linen and bought much of it, HOWEVER, the super king size fitted sheets are too large for a super king bed by about 3-5cm in each direction. Unfortunately this is not quite large enough to fit an emperor bed. What it means instead, is that the fitted sheet rucks up looking and feeling messy. I have several super king size beds (different brands, different mattress depths) and sadly it's the same for all of them. Secret Linen Store, please can you make a super king size fitted sheet that fits a super king size bed like your competitors?"
Hi Wendy, so sorry to hear this. It is not a problem that we are aware of, so it would be really great to sort this out for you as i think it may be a one off problem. If you can contact us at sales@secretlinen store, we can make sure that this problem is resolved and that your sheet fits perfectly. Thanks so much. Molly
"Exceptional quality products and great customer service."
"Beautiful Duvet cover i ordered the Navy Pinecones design i could not be happier normally buy from John Lewis but never again the quality is exceptional i will defiantly be back for more Thank you :)"
"really great advice, fast friendly service!"
"Amazing quality bedding! Definitely luxurious and worth the price to sleep in such quality :)"
"Very happy with my purchases. Good online advice service from advisor, and very delivery."
"Great value for money, speedy delivery and I'm very happy with the what I purchased."
Gary M
"Lovely products lovely staff sent promptly"
"I ordered the beautiful purple artichoke design duvet cover and matching pillow cases. We adore the set its truly divine. the feel and quality is excellent. I am frequently on the site looking for more for my guest rooms."
"prompt friendly and with good knowledge of their products. Nothing seemed too much trouble and the quality of the items was very good."
Gary M
"Lovely colours and designs."
"Now had my bedding for a year and it is still amazing, when I change the bed I can’t wait for bed time as it is like getting into brand new bedding all over again. Simply amazing."
"Fabulous bedlinen! My latest order just delivered and it it truly scrumptious. As always a wonderful service as well. Thank you girls!!!"
"The reviews for the throws were really good as were the reviews for the store. I wanted the throws to smarten up two sofas for christmas. They arrived quickly, they were well packaged. They were so thin. I know they were for a bed, but even for a bed there was no weight or body to them, not much more than a heavy cotton sheet or thin blanket. I used them because it was christmas, but one already has a hole. I would not recommend for a bed, definitely not for a sofa. If it had not been for christmas would have seen them back."
Hello L.Compton
We are so so sorry to hear this. These throws are lightweight, but if you are not over the moon with them we would be happy to sort this for you, especially as one has a hole. We will be in touch next week to see what we can do. Have a weekend and a happy new year, Molly
"After having spent quite some time searching the net for a fitted sheet to match a duvet/pillow cover set I already had, and to fit my mattress which is an odd size (200x185cm), I instantly felt calm when I landed on Secret Linen Store by chance. A feminine website that is easy to navigate and has a great selection of colours and designs, as well as a comprehensive size guide, useful information and inspiration. I had the pleasure of receiving some real-time chat advice from Harriet to help me decide (I went for Super King (200x183cm) on the advice that there is some spare width to allow for shrinkage) and within a few days I received my Washed Cotton Percale Teal Fitted Sheet. I have now washed it twice and the quality is obvious as shape, colour and size are all intact. I have recommended the Secret Linen Store to my friends and I trust they will be as pleased as I am."
Rhidian M
"Great service and great products"
Secret Linen Store is rated 4.88 based on 709 reviews