Secret Linen Store Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Secret Linen Store

harriet@secretlinenstore.com

5 Durban Business Centre
Durban Road

How would you rate Secret Linen Store ?

Wendy
"I ordered Stars Single Duvet Set yesterday and it arrived within 24 hours! Very happy with the quality, service and pleased to see not too much packaging. The colour is not quite 'navy' as described (more a grey/denim) but still a good match with the décor in my son's room. I even took a photo! Finally, a really nice and appreciated touch with the Teapig bag. Would definitely recommend Secret Linen."
Anna J
"Would have given 5 stars for the overall service but one of my quilt covers arrived with a slit in the fabric, possibly made by a machine?"
"First of all the website is beautifully presented and easy to use. I also enjoyed reading about Molly and Harriet and how the company started. The bed linen is super quality and the designs are a mix of contemporary and classic. So elegant and stylish, and unique to Secret Linen. I can't recommend them enough! Finally, it's a real delight to open the parcel. Thank you Secret Linen. You've got me hooked!"
"I purchased two Euro double luxury sheets; one had the tiniest blemish (but very noticeable on white linen). I contacted Jodie who was wonderful. She arranged for the faulty sheet to be collected, for a new one to be sent out...and even gave me a delicious present as a surprise in the parcel. I’d like to thank Jodie for her amazing customer service - the best I have ever had, and the company overall for producing bedding of such a high quality. Thank you; I will be buying all my bedding from you in the future."
"I received exceptional customer service from secret linen store. Prompt, professional and willing to go above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with my order. I would highly recommend."
"Lovely products. As seen on screen Love the packaging, brown paper parcel and ribbon. I will always try and buy my bed linen here."
"Really lovely bedding, beautifully packaged and delivered promptly, but also a level of customer service that far exceeds anything I have experienced elsewhere. Jodie and the staff at Secret Linen truly go above and beyond to ensure that everything is as it should be. If I could give 6 stars then I would!"
Hello Hannah

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us here at Secret Linen Store!
This has put a smile on my face and i will make sure that i spread the word :)

Thanks again
Jodie
"Lovely products, so beautifully presented they felt like a gift rather than an order. Well definitely be ordering from them again."
"I love my new bedding..it's exactly as described, fits perfectly, feels lovely and looks fab. Delivered quickly."
"Its no secret i am a hard customer to please. I expect excellent quality at a fair price and the secret linens store offers just that. Superb quality bedding that fits absolute perfectly. Not loose and baggy as some i have used but a perfect fit. Jodie from customer service is a dream to deal with. Super helpful and knowledgeable. A great courior service and a simple returns policy. This is how online shopping should be. & now my favorite bedding supplier as they stock bedding for an emporer sized bed."
"My relaxed denim natural linen valence, duvet cover, and pillowcases arrived promptly today. When I discovered a pulled thread in one of the pillowcases, I rang the company and was promised a replacement. Within a couple of hours, I was notified the new pillowcase would be arriving tomorrow, which is fantastic. Having now washed and ironed everything and dressed the bed, I can say how beautiful it all looks. (The valence is just a little bit on the short side, not quite covering the bottom of the bed, but this is me being a perfectionist.) Overall, I am very pleased with the quality of the goods and the service and wholeheartedly recommend them. Thank you, Secret Linen Store! I will buy from you again!"
"I just bought Turquoise Leafy bed linen and it is stunning quality! Just beautiful! It arrived beautifully packaged and a sweet touch i got a little teapigs peppermint tea put in. I love it!"
"I purchased a Black & Natural Linen Stripe Duvet Duvet and matching pillowcases and the process was extremely easy. I was delighted when they arrived the next day, beautifully packed and presented. The only disappointment I had was when inspecting all the items, they seemed to have been to have been sewn with one side inside out as one side of the material shows darker than the other. I would have preferred both sides to look the same. Sadly I hadn't noticed this to be the case in the photo on the website. This had a little dampening effect on my pleasure of receiving the products. Otherwise, I cannot fault the company who seem to be very efficient selling lots of lovely products."
"I ordered a king size which is, of course, large and heavy - but beautifully soft material. Having washed it to remove dressing, it was very heavy for me to put on line, however I do have a bone complaint which makes lifting difficult and probably a 'normal' person wouldn't notice this at all. It is very attractive to look at. The staff are very friendly and helpful."
"On arrival of my first order of 2 single sheets and pillowcases, I thought your items were of excellent quality, good size, well sewn and nice soft feel. I in due course recommended them to friends and placed more orders for sheets, duvet and duvet cover. Sorry to say that although I wash all my linen with care and usually end up giving items away because I am tired of them, a few months down the line I have found your sheets have gone bobbly, I cannot remember this happening with any other bed linen except some cheap ones that I bought in a sale one time and also quite a number of threads on the dandelion duvet cover are breaking away. The duvet we find is still good. Considering the price paid for the items and the amount of time that I have had them before they have gone shoddy I would not now recommend your product."
Good Morning

We hope that you are having a lovely day so far!
We are so very sorry to hear that the sheets you have bought from us are not wearing as well as they should do.
I will be in touch today to sort this out for you.
Kind and Comfy Regards
Jodie
"Molly and Harriet, What a great experience! I was at first a little weary buying online however, I was reassured when my order was in process and when I could expect it. The delivery was as within the scheduled window and I was so impressed with how lovely everything was wrapped and labeled. The items themselves were so wonderful and beautifully made. Thank you for the care instructions, I immediately put the sheets and pillows to use and love getting into my bed every day. Great value and service. Thank you both! Jessica"
"Such a brilliant delivery service. Next day with no hassle! Love the pure linen flat sheets for these hot nights. Weighty but cool. Fabulous."
"Product lovely and high quality, Was shipped very quickly. Very happy!"
"I am very happy with my superking feather pillows, so much so I would not hesitate to recommend this company to friends and family"
"Aalia Butt"
"I just ordered the Breton, Pinecones and Ada Ombre set of bedding for my 3 hard to impress teenage boys. Well - they were delighted with their new bedding. The cotton feels cool and luxurious. The designs were "very cool" according to the boys! This is my 4th set of bedding that I have bought from Secret Linens and I have not been disappointed. The delivery was quick too. Very impressed."
"I love the bed linen and bought much of it, HOWEVER, the super king size fitted sheets are too large for a super king bed by about 3-5cm in each direction. Unfortunately this is not quite large enough to fit an emperor bed. What it means instead, is that the fitted sheet rucks up looking and feeling messy. I have several super king size beds (different brands, different mattress depths) and sadly it's the same for all of them. Secret Linen Store, please can you make a super king size fitted sheet that fits a super king size bed like your competitors?"
Hi Wendy, so sorry to hear this. It is not a problem that we are aware of, so it would be really great to sort this out for you as i think it may be a one off problem. If you can contact us at sales@secretlinen store, we can make sure that this problem is resolved and that your sheet fits perfectly. Thanks so much. Molly
"Exceptional quality products and great customer service."
Secret Linen Store is rated 4.87 based on 723 reviews