Secret Linen Store Reviews

Read Secret Linen Store Reviews

harriet@secretlinenstore.com

5 Durban Business CentreDurban Road, ,

Tell us how Secret Linen Store made you happy
Really good quality nicely presented
Great products, I got the linen bedding and curtains, prompt delivery, couldn’t be happier
Although the product was not to my liking and had to return it, I have to say that I was very impressed with their customer service
Good quality, faithful to the colours in the photos, efficient service and the pre washed items smell delightful. Bought some of the laundry liquid featured in the “bed spread” on the strength of it - love that too.
I purchased 2 white cotton percale small double bed fitted sheets and I was impressed with the quality of these. Thank you Secret Linen for stocking these, they are very hard to find in cotton percale. Definitely 5 stars !
Overall good. Washes well so far. When I first got everything (2 bottom sheets, duvet cover and 2 pillow cases) they smelt pretty ...odd, as if they'd been stored somewhere unsavoury. Obviously I washed them before I used them but I also had to iron them to get out some rather severe creases. I do really like the design.
Absolutely beautiful and super soft. I would highly recommend the Secret Linen Store.
Absolutely delighted with our new bedding. The quality is outstanding, if a little expensive, that said there isn't a lot of choice out there for Emperor size duvet covers. Will definitely recommend Secret Linen Store to our friends.
4 stars. Very happy with my curtains. If I could make a suggestion, that would be for the packaging. I was surprised to see the curtains were individually wrap in plastic. when I buy linen from another supplier, I usually receive them wrapped within a sheet of linen which is very ecofriendly. I actually used this leftover fabric to make a cushion so nothing was wasted. Hope it helps.
My second purchase of Linen bedding from Secret Linen. Just love the quality and feel of the fabric, and so does our Whippet - Mouse! I’m sure I’ll be back for more! I’ve already recommended to several people.
Secret Linen Store 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Easy to buy and efficient delivery. Very pleased with the bedlinen.
Beautiful colour - Rose Pink and lovely soft linen.
Lovely curtains and lovely company with very good customer service.
Was disappointed with the presentation of this item. The valance part was all screwed up and had never seen an iron or presser. Also, it was 39cm drop, not the 41cm advertised. However after lengthening and giving it a good steam press, it is just what I was looking for and I am very pleased with it.
Fantastic choice, excellent service, and superb quality linen bedding!
Lovely lovely bedding although there was an issue with my last duvet cover and pillow cases in that 1 pillow case and the duvet cover were faulty and had to be returned. This was dealt with very politely and efficiently but the replacement duvet cover was also faulty and had to be returned again. I was surprised not to have even been offered any money off for the inconvenience but I am very pleased with my purchase now.
The pillowcases are of very good quality. I will definitely buy again from the Secret Linen Store. A good online shopping experience.
Excellent
A lovely British company sourcing good materials & manufacturers. Good customer service. Would like to see more choice of bed linen.
Prior to purchasing any items, I called the Secret Linen Store to ask a bit of advice and they subsequently sent me some swatches through the post. I can say no more than this, their customer service was so good that I wanted to purchase something from them. Truly, it is as an absolute masterclass. I should add that I did end up purchasing 2 sets of bed linen from them as they were so gorgeous and the quality was so fantastic, I couldn’t choose. When spending this kind of money, I tend to prefer to go to the high street as I like to enjoy the experience- feeling special, glossy carrier bags swinging from your arms etc. Somehow, even though it’s online, they still manage to make you feel special. Beautiful paper and string wrapped parcels with personalised notes - these little touches is what sets them apart. Would be my go to now and will go out of my way to recommend.
Secret Linen Store is rated 4.86 based on 7,789 reviews