Secret Linen Store Reviews

Louise F
Louise F
Secret Linen Store 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Susan S
I bought a duvet linen cover set and found a rip/hole. I left a comment about it, and they call me right away to fix it! Great customer service, offered to do a free exchange with a new one. Didn't even have to do anything, they came and did the exchange right at my doorstep, gave me a brand new duvet cover. Love their products and have an amazing customer attention and service. 10/10
We brought our curtains, throws and cushions several months ago. They all stayed boxed up until we finally finished our bedroom, we are absolutely over the moon with them. Beautiful quality and the colours are just as I expected.
Quality fitted sheets and also in a 200 × 200cm size which is hard to find. Competitive price
I almost never leave reviews but I just have to on this occasion! First of all great quality linen am so pleased with it but what was really great was the way Jodie handled the fact that my delivery went to the wrong place and got a replacement to me in days with a personal note! And i think it was my fault as i mistyped the postcode. You cannot ask for better customer service. Thank you Jodie and team i will be buying more from you!
The colour is nice but the quality is absolutely abysmal. The fitted sheet isn’t anywhere close to fitting, probably 20-30cm too big in each direction (on a super king, that is quite the achievement). This is significantly better than the duvet cover, which appears to be at least a foot too wide. I’m not sure where they got there measurements from. We’ve soldiered on for a year, but it’s not getting ridiculous. Most days you have to readjust the duvet otherwise you’re sleeping under an empty linen cover. The final straw is now the fitted sheet has developed a hole in one place and is looking threadbare in other places too. Judging from other reviews, none of this appears to be unusual.
Hello Matt Thank you for your email, we hope that you are having a lovely day so far! Oh no we are so very sorry to hear that you are not sleeping well with your order from us, please forgive us. We would LOVE to chat this through and try to fix this for you. I have tried to look for your order with the email address for this review, however, I have been unable to find you - I will email you separately and hopefully, we can get chatting. Please do let me know if I can be of any more help. Kind and Comfy Regards Jodie
Super happy with everything that I bought, great quality, very cute the duvet bags, tiny details that made the experience of buying feel amazing. I'll buy again in the future.
Love the products great colours and designs will look to buy more in the spring 😀
Really happy with my purchase (Tiny Stripe Graphite Grey duvet cover & pillow cases - and Ticking Stripe cushion covers). The fabric is lovely and soft, duvet cover washes & tumble dries well, looks great without ironing! Delivery was quick.
Secret Linen Store 5 star review on 10th October 2021
I absolutely adore our powder blue linen duvet, so I was so upset when after the second wash it came out of the machine with a tear in it, even after following the washing guidelines. With how expensive and supposedly long lasting linen is supposed to be I must say I am disappointed.
Good Morning Maddi Thank you so much for taking the time to review your order with us. We are so very sorry to hear this, this is not good at all, and something we have not encountered with our Powder Blue Linen, please forgive us. We will be in touch with you today to get to the bottom of this. Please do let me know if i can be of any more help. Kind and Comfy Regards Jodie
I bought one of the linen duvet sets as a present for myself some time ago. It's a gorgeous soft pebble grey colour and the texture is lovely, especially in morning light, but my lord does it shed! I heard to expect that for the first few washes but even after a year and a half of regular washing it still leaves lint over everything when it's on the bed. While the look of the linen is stunning, I admit I'm able to relax a bit more when I default to my cheaper cotton set. On balance I'm not sure it's worth the price tag.
Good Morning Thank you so much for taking the time to review your order with us. We are so very sorry to hear this, please forgive us. We will be in touch to get to the bottom of this. Please do let me know if i can be of any more help. Kind and Comfy Regards Jodie
I bought one of the brushed cotton duvet covers and pillowcases in dark blue and was dissapointed to find that this sheds a lot of small fibres and fluff. It means that my white sheets always look dirty when I use this and it even drops onto the floor when I shake out the bed. The cover is very soft, and overall service of the company was good but I wouldn't buy from them again if they're going to sell something like this which seems like poor quality.
Hello Charlotte Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent order with us. We are so very sorry to hear that the Brushed Cotton is behaving in this way, we have not had this feedback before. We will be in touch with you later today to get this the bottom of this for you. Please do let me know if i can be of any more help. Kind and Comfy Regards Jodie
Beautiful products and choice, lovely packaging and quick delivery. If you love linen you will love what this company has to offer.
When I received my order I was very impressed with the quality and general sizing for a double bed. Also, when placing my order, the customer service staff were very polite, kind and helpful. I will be placing another order in the near future Many thanks and kind regards Lilly
I loved the linens that arrived. Great quality! The sizing of the King Duvet was a little off - but that might be because there are EU and UK sizes. Love sleeping in the soft sheets and cool linens.
I quite liked bed time but now I LOVE it! Great quality, breathable linen, soft to touch. Perfect for hot and cold nights. Very good customer service, I’m already recommending The Secret Linen Store to friends and family. I wouldn’t shop anywhere else. THANKYOU!
I ordered the natural emperor size Linen duvet cover. The colour, texture and look of the cover is fantastic. Feels cool in the warmer nights we have had but I imagine that it will feel just as nice when its cold. Will never have any other bedding other than linen from now on. I also appreciated the personal touch that the company gave including the quick postage and after sales advise. I would not hesitate to recommend the Secret Linen Store to anyone.
Very pleased with my new Secret Linen bedding set. It feels luxurious and so comfortably cool. Fantastic range of colours so there are several possibilities to mix it up and ring the changes. A good weight and well made.
Secret Linen Store 5 star review on 26th August 2021
Excellent quality. Speedy delivery. Will be using again
Beautiful linen, gorgeous website and exemplary customer service. Thank you x
Really pleased with my linen . Efficient service from ordering to my bed!
Secret Linen Store is rated 4.86 based on 7,999 reviews