Secret Linen Store Reviews

Read Secret Linen Store Reviews

harriet@secretlinenstore.com

5 Durban Business CentreDurban Road, ,

Tell us how Secret Linen Store made you happy
Although the duvet was exactly as pictured, the prices are definitely hefty. I would have given us 5 stars if not for the cost.
Very pleased with my purchase.
Very attractive and comfortable bed linen. Order took longer to deliver than expected due to stock issues. Surprised at the amount of fluff generated after first wash and tumble dry, but told that is normal due to natural fibre. A warning would have reduced anxiousness!
Second purchase really like the cotton bedding from Secret Linen,cool and comfortably, washes really well.
I am in love with my vintage rose bedding. First time I have bought from the store but will buy again. Delivery was good too. A very pleased customer.
I was very pleased with my purchase. Colour was as pictured. I only wish I could have got a smaller sized throw.
Nice company to deal with
The towels are good quality and not too thick. I like them very much
Good product reasonably priced
Good.
Overall good. Washes well so far. When I first got everything (2 bottom sheets, duvet cover and 2 pillow cases) they smelt pretty ...odd, as if they'd been stored somewhere unsavoury. Obviously I washed them before I used them but I also had to iron them to get out some rather severe creases. I do really like the design.
4 stars. Very happy with my curtains. If I could make a suggestion, that would be for the packaging. I was surprised to see the curtains were individually wrap in plastic. when I buy linen from another supplier, I usually receive them wrapped within a sheet of linen which is very ecofriendly. I actually used this leftover fabric to make a cushion so nothing was wasted. Hope it helps.
Was disappointed with the presentation of this item. The valance part was all screwed up and had never seen an iron or presser. Also, it was 39cm drop, not the 41cm advertised. However after lengthening and giving it a good steam press, it is just what I was looking for and I am very pleased with it.
A lovely British company sourcing good materials & manufacturers. Good customer service. Would like to see more choice of bed linen.
Having already bought a bedding set from SL in duckegg which is outstanding I bought a set in mustard, at a reduced price. Beautiful linen and lovely colour. However one pillowcase was considerably paler so I hoped after washing it would even out. Sadly it’s now yet paler. Still fabulous linen and wonderful bedding.
All good great thanks.
Overall thought quality was good. The fitted sheet fitted well but I thought the flat sheet could have been a bit longer - I like a good amount to tuck in to the bottom of the mattress and a good amount to turn over at the top. The pillowcases are well-stitched and roomy. Very pleased with the pillow protectors (the envelope design) and am hoping to order more but they are out of stock at the moment. Hope to order again from the Secret Linen Store
My preference is natural 100% linen purchased from Secret Linen Store.
Delivery on time as mentionned and very good packaging.
The quality of the fabric is really good but sometimes the pictures do no reflect colour hues correctly
Secret Linen Store is rated 4.86 based on 7,989 reviews