SciChart Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SciChart Ltd
Read SciChart Ltd Reviews

About SciChart Ltd:

SciChart provides High Performance, Realtime Charting components for developers to add slick, interactive charts & graphs to their Windows, iOS & Android apps.

sales@scichart.com

16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, Docklands, London.

Tell us how SciChart Ltd made you happy
SciChart is an incredible value. Their bundle of 2D and 3D charting tools is a joy to work with and highly performant. They saved us many, many man-months of development time for only a few hundred dollars. Highly recommended.
Highest performing charts in the business!
These are great charts. We need to read in live data and display it on the graph at 1ms intervals. SciChart handles this with ease. Easy to integrate and get working (we're using WPF with MVVM).
We've been using SciChart's WPF trend controls for years and are now starting to work with the new Javascript version. SciChart's control quality and customer support far surpasses any of the other component vendors we work with and I highly recommend them!
Schnell - alles gut!!
The best JS charting functionality that's offered anywhere, with performance in a different league thanks to their use of WebAssembly. The best thing about SciChart, though, is their support. I have consistently received timely and useful technical support for every query I have had, including very fast turnaround times for bug fixes and the occasional feature request.

Well done - keep it up!
This just best charts and nice support. I respect them and like them.
Exceeds expectations. Excellent support to boot!
The best Chart API
I work as a consultant and did a huge review of charting libraries for a customer 6 years ago and SciChart was the best alternative.

Since then I've introduced SciChart at new customers and it has become very popular :)
Best library for all sorts of graphing.
Decreased my dev time significantly
Great support.
Extensive sample source code.
Easy to find know-how for troubleshooting.
SciChart ha estado a la altura de nuestros requerimientos manejando grandes cantidades de datos. Recomendable!!!
It works very well. There is no problem. It's good.
Their product is the best one, I really like. But their service is very excellence. Support Service is very fast response always having the solution (via nightly build).
After trying numerous charting components for our buffered oscilloscope with very mixed results we eventually found the SciChart WPF component and haven’t looked back really. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
Thanks for your review! We strive to be the best in all we do. So glad you have had a positive experience and SciChart has been found to be the best of the pack!
Tried WPF SciChart SDK for a very high refresh rate time series chart, and it performed smoothly when other charting libraries couldn't do. Thanks for this high performing library, looking forward to try the Android SDK.
Thanks! You'll be pleased to know the Android/iOS SDK is super powerful & fast too! Best regards, SciChart Team
The charting library is well documented and the support team is very responsive. Highly recommend.
SciChart Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 375 reviews