SciChart Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SciChart Ltd

About SciChart Ltd: SciChart provides High Performance, Realtime Charting components for developers to add slick, interactive charts & graphs to their Windows, iOS & Android apps.

sales@scichart.com

16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, Docklands, London.

How would you rate SciChart Ltd ?

"I was able to express what I can not do with other chart libraries."
"I haved a quick response."
"Pretty graphs, source code included"
Alexander G
Verified Buyer
"This will be really hard to put into words but in my last assignment, charts where EVERYTHING my customer was interested in. I tried most of the chart libraries available and even made some custom ones myself. After only a day of using SciChart I was convinced, all of the applications I had previously developed needed to be re-worked with SciChart, all of the problems I had been having for several years where solved, I didn't need to limit my datasets anymore and this made me 10 times as productive as a developer. I love you guys and the support I got was fenomenal. Can't wait to have another assignment where I can put your libraries to use!"
Oh my gosh, we love you too! :D Great review, thank you!
"The charting library features and performance are outstanding, but I think what stands out the most is the customer support. The goods fellas at SciChart are always on top of things and helping out with any issues or inquiries you have."
"Good Interface. Great technical support."
"I was looking for some charts library for my bachelor thesis project, and SciChart guys gave me a license to try that on for free and... hell that works great! Documentation and support are amazing."
"I've been using the SciChart WPF SDK for a little while and I was just trying to change a tooltip customization. There was great documentation on the website which helped point me in the right direction, but it also pointed me to the samples, specifically the topic on Using CursorModifier Tooltips. Not only was it helpful to be able to run the sample app and change various setting to see the result without recompiling, but it was very slick that the samples provided the mechanism to export its source code for further experimentation. Very smooth and saved me quite a bit of time this afternoon!"
"beautiful chart and easy to use"
"The drawings/plots look good on the monitor, but when we try to save them to PDF file, the quality of polar plots is poor. Also, the amount of time it takes is incredible. We're waiting 2-4 minutes for the drawings to be saved to PDF file, and we're blocked in the meanwhile. We urgently need some help! Regards, Sanjeev Gupta sgupta@adcole.com"
Hi Sanjeev,

We are sorry you are facing this issue.
Please note that printing to PDF file is not the SciChart native feature. Out of the box SciChart supports export to bitmap, png and jpeg.

If you need some help we recommend contacting us.
Please provide necessary details, your SciChart version and code sample to reproduce. The more details you can provide, the better we can help you.

Even though this is a custom feature of your product and supporting custom features does not fall under our support scope we may be able to give you some suggestions on how to improve this.
We hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,
Julia,
SciChart Team
"Hi. Thanks for the control. We use it in our project. I wish you development and more new customers. Thanks, Artem Borysenko P.S. Sorry for my poor english."
"Nice product"
"We were trying to create continuously updating line charts with over 100,000 data points. All of the "other" WPF charting tools we tried were giving us problems such as memory leaks, lock-ups, and generally slow performance. Not only has SciChart solved our problems, but we’ve been able to plot over 1,000,000 data points in a chart that updates at ½ second intervals. We are very happy with SciChart!"
Vladimir T
Verified Buyer
"Easy library installing, very easy control setup, good MVVM support, detailed online help. And very lovely Example application!"
Karl-Gustav J
Verified Buyer
"Great performance, functionality, appearance and code. Thanks! :)"
"We are using both the 2D and 3D SDK for a data visualization and manipulation in a new WPF application. We selected SciChart after evaluation a number of packages on the market, and SciChart seemed clearly the best, both in terms of functionalities and performance. The package is accompanied with good tutorials and a fine searchable knowlaedge base with lots of technical and detailed help. We have also used support a few times, and are impressed by the quick responses that we have obtained."
"High performance charts that utilise MVVM for WPF. Regular software updates are provided, as well as fast bug fixes (typically available within 1-2 days via nuget). Very good support from their engineers."
"wpf. Increase in the performance of pie charts by analogy with SciChartSurface. i.e. improve speed in Run Time mode"
"It looks amazing and is easy to use."
"fast and easy tutorial"