SciChart Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SciChart Ltd
Read SciChart Ltd Reviews

About SciChart Ltd:

SciChart provides High Performance, Realtime Charting components for developers to add slick, interactive charts & graphs to their Windows, iOS & Android apps.

sales@scichart.com

16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, Docklands, London.

Tell us how SciChart Ltd made you happy
Great product. Fantastic support. It's the best charting program I have used.
We are using SciChart for WPF since version 4. The high performance and the customizability are remarquable.
Excellent library with very high performances.
Excellent support.
SciChart is an incredible value. Their bundle of 2D and 3D charting tools is a joy to work with and highly performant. They saved us many, many man-months of development time for only a few hundred dollars. Highly recommended.
Highest performing charts in the business!
These are great charts. We need to read in live data and display it on the graph at 1ms intervals. SciChart handles this with ease. Easy to integrate and get working (we're using WPF with MVVM).
We've been using SciChart's WPF trend controls for years and are now starting to work with the new Javascript version. SciChart's control quality and customer support far surpasses any of the other component vendors we work with and I highly recommend them!
Schnell - alles gut!!
The best JS charting functionality that's offered anywhere, with performance in a different league thanks to their use of WebAssembly. The best thing about SciChart, though, is their support. I have consistently received timely and useful technical support for every query I have had, including very fast turnaround times for bug fixes and the occasional feature request.

Well done - keep it up!
The order process was a little bit cumbersome. I am the local IT responsible and tried to order
while the subscription was informed by mail. The link wasnt the right one. Iv´e got then from our developer whos working with the tool a mail with the info about the subscription.
This one worked. A better account handling would be appreciated. Thanks!
Hi Alex, I'm very sorry to hear about the negative experience with our order process! Our sales team is always available to help either on live chat, or by emailing sales@scichart.com. If you need anything in future, just ask. Thanks and Best Regards, The SciChart Team.
A good product and very good demo and example application. Easy to use licensing application.
could be more nice
This just best charts and nice support. I respect them and like them.
Exceeds expectations. Excellent support to boot!
The best Chart API
I work as a consultant and did a huge review of charting libraries for a customer 6 years ago and SciChart was the best alternative.

Since then I've introduced SciChart at new customers and it has become very popular :)
Best library for all sorts of graphing.
Decreased my dev time significantly
Great support.
Extensive sample source code.
Easy to find know-how for troubleshooting.
SciChart Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 378 reviews