SciChart Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SciChart Ltd
Read SciChart Ltd Reviews

About SciChart Ltd:

SciChart provides High Performance, Realtime Charting components for developers to add slick, interactive charts & graphs to their Windows, iOS & Android apps.

sales@scichart.com

16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, Docklands, London.

Tell us how SciChart Ltd made you happy
Well working, well documented
We moved to SciChart when a previous charting library decided to abruptly cease supporting their product (but still happy to charge for it...!). In the past 3 years we've found SciChart to be fast, easy to develop in WPF (MVVM), and constantly being updated. Looking forward to the update to version 6.
SciChart is a powerful library for working with all kinds of charts. It's not completely bugs free, but overall it works great and it saved us a lot of time.
I have been using SciChart for several years now. The results are just great and it really shows a great performance.
It does everything it claims and is possible, and also efficiently. The only downside is the steep price.
SciChart offers completely free educational licenses to students. That shows you what kind of company this is. And as for the product itself, there is a wealth of documentation and forums to support it. With my beginner knowledge of programming I was able to fully realize my vision with their framework (iOS). The fully customizable UI and fluid animations exceeded every expectation I had. You will not be disappointed with any of their products.
excellent support, quality product
Delivers what it promises: High speed charting for all kinds of applications with superb documentation and examples that get you up to speed quickly. Plus customer support that takes your challenges seriously.
Excellent controls, and amazing support!
Excellent 2D charts, very good 3D charts.
Excellent chart display software for mobile applications. I've been working on a mobile app that displays data from a sensor, and switching over to SCIChart has been a great move. Already, it's fixed several problems with axis labels and displaying large amounts of data. I can easily say that the cost of the product is far less than the value it has added to my project.
We have been using SciChart / WPF in our product for 4 years. It's great. Fastest graphing I've seen, and I've tried many APIs. Great features, and it's easy to code. Great support. Haven't tried it with Xamarin yet. I would like more example code.
tl;dr for Android developers: This is the product you want. My data set consists of 2048 points of data each with an X,Y delivered 20 times per second. We plot it in real time thusly: * X,Y line displaying the latest data * X,Y line displaying a "slow decay" line where the max Y slowly decays * X,Y,Y line displaying a "max value" line where the maximum Y for any X is held with an optional second Y that lets you lock in the first Y at a point in time and then display the difference if a new Y exceeds the old Y * Heatmap acting as a waterfall displaying X,Y values over time. I think we're at 60 rows right now so that's 2048*60=122880 points being displayed and scrolled as new lines come in. We display all of these at the same time. At one point I had a bug where I was accidentally streaming over 100 sets per second of 2048 points instead of the intended 20 sets per second and it still kept up. My experience is that I can run the device out of physical memory from building up the heatmap too large before I can get SciCharts itself to choke. I did play a little bit with other graphing libraries and SciCharts blew the doors off of all of the ones I tried. For Android I believe they are using the GPU which is a big deal and not a bit of code I would care to try and reproduce myself. I couldn't recreate this graphing function with this performance if you gave me a year. The documentation could frankly be better in terms of individual method calls but the tutorials will get you started and every chart type has sample code which, once you understand the tutorials, make it easy to get you up and running on whatever type of chart you want.
Working with SciChart has been easy from start to finish. In our small startup nothing is more valuable than our time and this tool saved us a ton of time. Tech support is fast and reliable. You will not regret your purchase of SciChart one bit.
Great product and quick response when contacted. Best in the market
Does what it says. With extreme performance. Could not find anything coming close. Now, obviously - very expensive if you do not need the performance. But if you DO need it - like for a trading application, or real time chart visualization in a lab - worth every cent multiple times.
The best real-time chart!
Very easy to use, looks very professional, and a ton of documentation online to help out.
SciChart provides useful guidance in developing a WPF app plotting live data from scientific equipment. The charts are fast especially with hardware acceleration.
Excellent library and documentation. The Android sample application is very helpful for understanding the capabilities of the library and deciding which chart types to implement. I was able to visualize sensor data in a matter of a few hours, with no prior knowledge of the library.
SciChart Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 316 reviews