SciChart Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SciChart Ltd

About SciChart Ltd: SciChart provides High Performance, Realtime Charting components for developers to add slick, interactive charts & graphs to their Windows, iOS & Android apps.

sales@scichart.com

16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, Docklands, London.

Tell us how SciChart Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"SciCharts have worked quite well for our team. And support they have provided over the years has been outstanding."
"Thanks a lot for your help&support."
"Solved my problem."
"Very good chart performance, very good data structure - where is what property, very fast implementable replace of formerly used charting."
"SciChart WPF was picked for being best of breed and has been used extensively for over 5 years. Customer support is very prompt whenever there is a question or issue. Very happy with the product and the company."
"Amazing charting library!"
"Just as we expected."
"Great company to deal with, got a fantastic support. Their products have grown steadily over the years and we are happy we chose them for our graph support."
"It does what I expect of a Charting tool, and i like the documentation."
"I have been using SciChart for years now, and have never been less than satisfied. The speed is unmatched, and the support is always top notch. I've had the CEO of the company directly respond to multiple service tickets the same day they were sent, and do so with great detail and care to the actual issue. I have never had a similar experience with a 3rd party control vendor, and have worked with quite a few."
"Our iOS project required many types of charts including realtime scrolling charts, bar charts, pie charts, scatter plots, and charts with over 2 million data points. We decided to use SciChart because of the excellent capabilities and documentation. Our experience using SciChart has exceeded all expectations. Highly recommended!"
"Thanks for your hard work! Your efforts make the world better."
"First, feature-wise it's incredible. I'll never need to use many of the features this chart provides, but for the reasons we've used it our needs our completely satisfied. We use the chart for both real-time data collection and display of historical data as well. Performance is exceptional, especially given the performance hurdles that are often experienced in WPF applications of this nature. Next customer support. Although I often have to wait about 12 hours to get a response on my support questions (this is likely due to SciChart being in a completely different timezone than me), the answers are very helpful and often help lead me towards answering and solving my own problems with their assistance. If I were to make any suggestions it would be to provide customer support globally without the delay to customer questions. One impact of this wait is actually not a bad thing as the people answering the questions seem to be very, technically savvy. This seems to be related to those answering the questions are the same people who develop the product. I'd recommend this product without hesitation to anyone who asks for a great charting solution."
"Amazing charting library!"
"Lovely SciChart support team to help us getting started, and no spam so far when not needed."
"Andrew and his team are awesome. We purchased the Enterprise version and the support is above and beyond what is expected. Their product is wonderful, fast and efficient. The libraries are extensive. I highly recommend SciCharts to anyone looking to create their own charting solutions. You will not be disappointed!"
"please increase the activation times"
Hi Gao,

Thank you very much for writing to us!

If you have any questions or issues regarding the limits of activation, please contact us at sales at scichart.com. We are happy to help!

Best regards,
SciChart team.
"SciChart is lightening fast - there is no denying this. The documentation is good and forum help is decent - however be prepared to stumble across many dead links pointing to old docs. There are also few annoying bugs that need work around - however these affect only few every niche use cases. All in all, despite few flaws and inconsistencies, SciCharts is best in class for big data sets charting, the interface is easy to understand and powerful clear api makes extending and customizing charts a pleasure. Highly recommended."
"Fast and powerful graphs with easy properties to deal with."
"I like it but you need to fix something"
SciChart Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 253 reviews