SciChart Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SciChart Ltd

About SciChart Ltd: SciChart provides High Performance, Realtime Charting components for developers to add slick, interactive charts & graphs to their Windows, iOS & Android apps.

sales@scichart.com

16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, Docklands, London.

How would you rate SciChart Ltd ?

"I am a long time user of SciChart. The API is excellent, some very small flaws here and there like any other software application but even fine grained customization is offered and it just works most of the time. Performance is stellar. I think the only other product I tested with similar performance is Arction's Lightingcharts, however, and this is a biggy, Arction's documentation is horrible in comparison to SciCharts excellent sample suite and developer forum. Also, while Arction provides functionality similar to Scichart, the Arction product visualizations look crude, unappealing, color palettes are poorly done, and the overall finished product looks very awkward and like modern UI elements. Overall I can't recommend Scichart enough, caveat, I only use the WPF version, so I am unfamiliar with the iOS or Android versions. Matt Wolf"
"This is a wonderful tool for developers who need highly customizable and fast charting in 2D or 3D. We've started integrating SciChart with our app in development and before that I did a comprehensive market research in terms of what kind of charting I have to use for our upcoming commercial app. I've come to the conclusion that SciChart is simply the best charting framework out there meeting our needs. Currently we are using 2D WPF Charting but it seems to me that the IoS and Android versions are quite unique as well. With our business expanding we may very well extend to those platforms in the future. Keep up the good and quality work!"
"Very happy"
"Good support, nice software!"
"The team behind SciChart has created a product of exceptional performance that is very well documented and easy to use."
"Feature rich API. Convincing showcase where you can easily extract sample code from. For 3D plots (scatter / surface) with large amounts of points you need proper graphics hardware for smooth panning / scrolling / zooming. Very good support: - answer within a day - solution often within a day - fixes delivered through nightly builds."
"I'm using SciCharts for mobile and it is very buggy. Not much documentation is present for non basic users. SciChart support can take a long time to resolve issues but other times does really well."
We did reach out to this user (who has reported issues on our support desk), unfortunately we were unable to reproduce the issue that they experienced in our examples or test-cases (a blank chart) and they did not provide steps to reproduce as requested, so our team were unable to help.

We did reply a little late to the author hence his justified review, and for that we apologise. We always strive to provide excellent service, and if we fail, we will improve.

Finally, lots of work is going into SciChart iOS+Android v3 including a complete re-work of the iOS charts to remove SCIGenericType, unifying & sharing C++ code with Android & WPF for resampling, adding 3D Chart types and improving the usability of the chart for developers. Part of this will be docs and how-to guides which will get the same treatment, so watch this space!
"I evaluated several products for a WPF charting component. Almost all of them would fall over after a couple hundred points, nevermind the millions that scichart can handle. Their support is fantastic as well, we usually get a solution by the next day, or if there is a bug, generally fixed either in the overnight build or by the next release."
"We've found Sci Chart products to be of the highest standard. They are matched with first rate support and documentation. Highly recommended."
"Very useful and high performance library, relatively easy to use. Subtle but minor issues here and there. Could use better documentation."
"Easy to use and powerful WPF SDK. SciChart has been quick to answer support issues and to release new versions if needed."
"We have found SciChart to be fast, easy to use, and perfect for our needs in displaying our real-time data. Great product."
"SciChart is helping us creating an awesome user experience in our technical charting application. It delivers everything we need for both mouse and touch usage. The most important reason for selecting SciChart of coarse is the drawing performance."
"I have been using SciChart for WPF for about three years. The features I use such as ploting times series, heatmaps and annotations are easy to use and to customize. If I do not get it right on my own, the support team helpes me out within hours. Thanks!"
"SciChart's WPF charts allowed to quickly provide a "real-time" oscilloscope on a GUI portion of a high pressure last minute electroretinogram (ERG) build. The completed ERG system is now in use at research facilities at NASA Ames, CA, University Hospital, Osaka, JP, University of Kongsberg, Kongsberg, Norway, and University of Washington, Seattle."
"easy handling but still unlimited possibilities, good examples, professional appearance"
"I was able to express what I can not do with other chart libraries."
"I haved a quick response."
"Pretty graphs, source code included"
"This will be really hard to put into words but in my last assignment, charts where EVERYTHING my customer was interested in. I tried most of the chart libraries available and even made some custom ones myself. After only a day of using SciChart I was convinced, all of the applications I had previously developed needed to be re-worked with SciChart, all of the problems I had been having for several years where solved, I didn't need to limit my datasets anymore and this made me 10 times as productive as a developer. I love you guys and the support I got was fenomenal. Can't wait to have another assignment where I can put your libraries to use!"
Oh my gosh, we love you too! :D Great review, thank you!
SciChart Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 228 reviews