SciChart Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SciChart Ltd
Read SciChart Ltd Reviews

About SciChart Ltd:

SciChart provides High Performance, Realtime Charting components for developers to add slick, interactive charts & graphs to their Windows, iOS & Android apps.

sales@scichart.com

16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, Docklands, London.

Tell us how SciChart Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great software package!

We've used the 3D scatter chart for a couple of our complex projects to visualize mesh models and it saves us a lot of headache.
We will most definitely keep using it for our future projects.

It's lightweight, easy to understand and the support is always happy to help whenever you get stuck on something.
A nice tool to work with. And happy with the response and support received from the SciChart team.
Charting solution which delivered exactly what we needed. Good documentation, excellent support.
It's okay, but closed source.
Hi there,

I'm sorry to see your negative review of SciChart! You purchased the non-source-code edition of SciChart, if you want the source code we can provide it with the correct enterprise license.

Best regards,
[SciChart Team]
This tool has been a life changer fore me and has greatly improved on the quality of my research project. Thank you SciChart team for the opportunity to use such an awesome product. Keep up the updates and new features. I'm 100% positive to recommend this to others.
Still getting up to speed on SciChart. Their support has been excellent as they've answered all my questions quickly and with good examples.
Fast, easy to implement, great support!
Very efficient for showing large data.
We can't wait for the JS version.
Quality charts and excellent support
SciChart is easy to use and high-performance!
Experience with the WPF software has been very good. It performs as expected and provides a rich feature set. Software support has been very responsive and helpful for the few times it was needed.
Very high performing and good looking charting component we love to use within our software.
Great work, excellent performances.
an excellent tool, very happy to work with such a great team
This is an incredible product. First it's the best charting tool I've ever used, and I've been a developer for well over 20 years. Next the support is fantastic. Andrew gets back to me very quickly with my questions and often even provides sample code to send me in the right direction. I've had customers compliment how great the charting parts of our application look/behave. I couldn't recommend this product anymore than I already do. SciChart really hit the mark. I wish all software products could be this easy to use and be so productive (not to mention blazing fast).
SciChart is a feature rich and easy to use charting tool that delivers great results with multiple chart types to choose from. It provides the capability customize charts by adding overlays to highlight chart information and a very good set of code samples to help you get started. The tool performs very well and the company backs the product with timely and excellent support. I highly recommend the product to anyone looking for a high quality charting tool.
Our product would be prohibitively expensive to create without SciChart. As a small startup company we would need to hire at least one more full time employee to work exclusively on chart building had it not been for SciChart. We enjoy using the simple SDK, extensive documentation, and fast tech support. We definitely plan to use SciChart in future projects.
The API was nicely designed
Examples and documents are easy to use and very feature-rich.
The software has good performance and rich visual effects, but if it can provide more complete technical documents, it will be more friendly to developers.
SciChart Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 347 reviews