SciChart Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SciChart Ltd

About SciChart Ltd: SciChart provides High Performance, Realtime Charting components for developers to add slick, interactive charts & graphs to their Windows, iOS & Android apps.

sales@scichart.com

16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, Docklands, London.

Click Here

Tell us how SciChart Ltd made you happy

"So far. Performance ist good. Design is good"
"I have integrated sci charts into our project and have been very impressed so far. The performance compared to the chart I was replacing is very impressive. The charts look great and are highly customisable. The support I have received so far and online documentation has also been good."
"The best chart component I have ever experienced for dot net."
"Documentation is available"
"Scichart is really fast and the support is great too."
"I have been using their product for over 5 years now and it was the only WPF graphing library that I could find that could handle the amount of data and speed that was needed. Their support is A+."
"I am very happey with this product"
"Very good and extensive chart controls with flexible architecture, easily modifiable for every need. With the help of the excellent tutorials and help feedback available, you could build your desired chart in no time at all."
"SciCharts gave us a big performance boost for 2D charts in scientific applications. It has been stable and works as advertised. WPF examples have been helpful."
"I brought SciChart to my last 2 employers and have had a great time using it and also got positive feedback from my colleagues who I introduced to SciChart. Also, awesome support!"
"Very professional software"
"Highlight of Scichat are easy extensible and good performance"
"Outstanding. Simply the best graphing tool I’ve ever used. You can throw the kitchen sink at it and it copes well!"
"Performance of WPF controls are unmatched. Product support is outstanding. Developer questions answered within hours."
"Minimal turnaround on minor logo visibility issue with use of remote diagnostics and access to latest build server binaries."
"Worth its price, best charts so far for mobiles"
"We are using SciCharts for Stock Analysis software. The best charts ever."
"This library is the fastest around to display large and fast data inputs!"
"We have used Scichart to visualise different kind of data and were surprised about the fast and easy way to do it. Even als Starter for our Students it was easy to use."
"Great chart controls. Thanks to Scichart I was able to fullfill my customer expectations. Great Job, Scicjart's team."
SciChart Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 290 reviews