SciChart Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SciChart Ltd
Read SciChart Ltd Reviews

About SciChart Ltd:

SciChart provides High Performance, Realtime Charting components for developers to add slick, interactive charts & graphs to their Windows, iOS & Android apps.

sales@scichart.com

16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, Docklands, London.

Tell us how SciChart Ltd made you happy
It works very well. There is no problem. It's good.
Their product is the best one, I really like. But their service is very excellence. Support Service is very fast response always having the solution (via nightly build).
After trying numerous charting components for our buffered oscilloscope with very mixed results we eventually found the SciChart WPF component and haven’t looked back really. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
Thanks for your review! We strive to be the best in all we do. So glad you have had a positive experience and SciChart has been found to be the best of the pack!
Tried WPF SciChart SDK for a very high refresh rate time series chart, and it performed smoothly when other charting libraries couldn't do. Thanks for this high performing library, looking forward to try the Android SDK.
Thanks! You'll be pleased to know the Android/iOS SDK is super powerful & fast too! Best regards, SciChart Team
The charting library is well documented and the support team is very responsive. Highly recommend.
Having SciChart graphics embedded in our GUI products, enables us to produce modern, state of the art GUI and graphics, quickly deployed and easy to maintain.
Thanks! We'd love to hear more about your state-of-the-art GUI created with SciChart. If you'd be willing to share some info for a case study, contact us sales [at] scichart [dot] com
Fastest charting tool for big and live data
Very good and easy to use
The best library for charting
I tried a few other charting tools for my project where I have live charts with 10-15 data series, sampled at up to 1200hz. Only SciChart handled the load and handled it well. I didn't need to do any workarounds with manual down sampling, it just works. The recent performance improvements in release 6.2 reduced the startup time to a fraction and was very welcome. Great job!
Thanks! We've worked hard to create the fastest WPF Charts. Glad you like the result!
Great software package!

We've used the 3D scatter chart for a couple of our complex projects to visualize mesh models and it saves us a lot of headache.
We will most definitely keep using it for our future projects.

It's lightweight, easy to understand and the support is always happy to help whenever you get stuck on something.
A nice tool to work with. And happy with the response and support received from the SciChart team.
Charting solution which delivered exactly what we needed. Good documentation, excellent support.
It's okay, but closed source.
Hi there,

I'm sorry to see your negative review of SciChart! You purchased the non-source-code edition of SciChart, if you want the source code we can provide it with the correct enterprise license.

Best regards,
[SciChart Team]
This tool has been a life changer fore me and has greatly improved on the quality of my research project. Thank you SciChart team for the opportunity to use such an awesome product. Keep up the updates and new features. I'm 100% positive to recommend this to others.
Still getting up to speed on SciChart. Their support has been excellent as they've answered all my questions quickly and with good examples.
Fast, easy to implement, great support!
Very efficient for showing large data.
We can't wait for the JS version.
Quality charts and excellent support
SciChart is easy to use and high-performance!
SciChart Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 357 reviews