SciChart Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SciChart Ltd

About SciChart Ltd: SciChart provides High Performance, Realtime Charting components for developers to add slick, interactive charts & graphs to their Windows, iOS & Android apps.

sales@scichart.com

16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, Docklands, London.

How would you rate SciChart Ltd?

"fast and easy tutorial"
"Very disappointed with paid tech support for iOS version. They are unresponsive, provide repetitive answers with limited content. Online documentation and some of the code is incomplete, so you are forced to get paid tech support."
"Support is awesome! Always open for suggestions. Great communication."
"TL;DR version: IMHO, best chart controls available today on the market! Now, for those who really wants to know what I mean: We were working on a very large WPF project for our customer. We had all sorts of requirements for charts: from a simple bars chart to a custom chart that shows us domain specific data. In addition, we had a chart that potentially had to show around 100K points in under 1 second. Moreover, the point is not a static sized point, but its size was changed by the metadata it held. SciChart absolutely killed it!!! A bit pros and cons, Pros: - Very fast rendering. - Lots of features - Flexible! We had to change a lot of the default behaviors, and once you understand how SciChart works, it was pretty easy to do. - Support. Let me say that again: SUPPORT! A lot of chart controls are great, but not a lot of chart controls have such a great support! No issue is too small for the support team. They are willing to help with any small question we had and made their best to help us with the big issues we had as well. Cons: - There are some bugs that we had to create workarounds for them. But since we had a very specific requirements, I believe most users won't face those bugs. Nevertheless, it something that I think was worth mentioning. Bottom line, The deadlines were tight and we wouldn't make it without SciChart controls. I'd like to thank the guys from SciChart for doing such an awesome job! Keep it up!"
"Great Product and awesome support."
"fast response and nice quality of product"
"I used charts from other companies, but it was so slow that I was in trouble. Your chart is very fast and I am very happy."
"Good support"
"Actually fixing bug reports"
"It is very convenient to work with the charts, everything is done on a high professional level!"
"I evaluated many open-source and propriety plotting packages in the past year. SciChart is by far the most-comprehensive and highest-performance package on the market today. Moreover, support is exceptional, and the company continues to update the software with new features and faster performance. Worth every penny."
"Excellent stable software and responsiveness beyond compare."
"Thank you for this function. I appreciate."
"Fast! Not found any comparable alternative regarding speed. SCI Chart encapsulates a lot of styling, if you want different styling eg. white background, no border, it takes some effort."
"I love the flexibility offered by SciChart, and the tech support is awesome."
"I love it,"
"Very easy to use for the most part, good documentation and examples and responsive support."
Istiqomah I
Verified Buyer
"they provide a lot of example"
"It simply works as expected."
"Efficient way to have nice charts in your software."
SciChart Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 193 reviews