SciChart Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 419 reviews
Read SciChart Ltd Reviews

About SciChart Ltd:

SciChart provides High Performance, Realtime Charting components for developers to add slick, interactive charts & graphs to their Windows, iOS & Android apps.

sales@scichart.com

16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, Docklands, London.

Tell us how SciChart Ltd made you happy
Great support in addition to the great software product.
Fantastic library with Fantastic support! Strikes the right blend of functional and flexible.
Very good tool, however still lacking of Gantt charts, that's why only 4 stars.
Excellent fast performant charts. Customer and technical service are on the highest level.
Great product. Fantastic support. It's the best charting program I have used.
It works very well. There is no problem. It's good.
We moved to SciChart when a previous charting library decided to abruptly cease supporting their product (but still happy to charge for it...!). In the past 3 years we've found SciChart to be fast, easy to develop in WPF (MVVM), and constantly being updated. Looking forward to the update to version 6.
tl;dr for Android developers: This is the product you want. My data set consists of 2048 points of data each with an X,Y delivered 20 times per second. We plot it in real time thusly: * X,Y line displaying the latest data * X,Y line displaying a "slow decay" line where the max Y slowly decays * X,Y,Y line displaying a "max value" line where the maximum Y for any X is held with an optional second Y that lets you lock in the first Y at a point in time and then display the difference if a new Y exceeds the old Y * Heatmap acting as a waterfall displaying X,Y values over time. I think we're at 60 rows right now so that's 2048*60=122880 points being displayed and scrolled as new lines come in. We display all of these at the same time. At one point I had a bug where I was accidentally streaming over 100 sets per second of 2048 points instead of the intended 20 sets per second and it still kept up. My experience is that I can run the device out of physical memory from building up the heatmap too large before I can get SciCharts itself to choke. I did play a little bit with other graphing libraries and SciCharts blew the doors off of all of the ones I tried. For Android I believe they are using the GPU which is a big deal and not a bit of code I would care to try and reproduce myself. I couldn't recreate this graphing function with this performance if you gave me a year. The documentation could frankly be better in terms of individual method calls but the tutorials will get you started and every chart type has sample code which, once you understand the tutorials, make it easy to get you up and running on whatever type of chart you want.
Working with SciChart has been easy from start to finish. In our small startup nothing is more valuable than our time and this tool saved us a ton of time. Tech support is fast and reliable. You will not regret your purchase of SciChart one bit.
Amazing charting library!
The team behind SciChart has created a product of exceptional performance that is very well documented and easy to use.
We have found SciChart to be fast, easy to use, and perfect for our needs in displaying our real-time data. Great product.
I've been using the SciChart WPF SDK for a little while and I was just trying to change a tooltip customization. There was great documentation on the website which helped point me in the right direction, but it also pointed me to the samples, specifically the topic on Using CursorModifier Tooltips. Not only was it helpful to be able to run the sample app and change various setting to see the result without recompiling, but it was very slick that the samples provided the mechanism to export its source code for further experimentation. Very smooth and saved me quite a bit of time this afternoon!
The drawings/plots look good on the monitor, but when we try to save them to PDF file, the quality of polar plots is poor. Also, the amount of time it takes is incredible. We're waiting 2-4 minutes for the drawings to be saved to PDF file, and we're blocked in the meanwhile. We urgently need some help! Regards, Sanjeev Gupta sgupta@adcole.com
Hi Sanjeev, We are sorry you are facing this issue. Please note that printing to PDF file is not the SciChart native feature. Out of the box SciChart supports export to bitmap, png and jpeg. If you need some help we recommend contacting us. Please provide necessary details, your SciChart version and code sample to reproduce. The more details you can provide, the better we can help you. Even though this is a custom feature of your product and supporting custom features does not fall under our support scope we may be able to give you some suggestions on how to improve this. We hope to hear from you soon! Best regards, Julia, SciChart Team
Support is awesome! Always open for suggestions. Great communication.
I love it,
Excellent software that is flexible & efficient, and creates powerful visualizations. The support staff is very responsive and always helpful. I'm very pleased.
After one year of using SciChart I can say I really like it. I am able to find good examples in their example library sorted by topics and they responded to my questions as quickly as their graphs render. Keep up the good work!
Before choosing to use SciChart, I created an application for comparing the performance of several available charting alternatives. I measured the performance of single and multiple traces as well as hundreds to millions of points per trace. SciChart proved to be the fastest of those I tested. It also provides a very broad set of features and trace types, making it applicable for displaying results for many types of measurements and data.
SciChart Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 419 reviews