SciChart Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SciChart Ltd
Read SciChart Ltd Reviews

About SciChart Ltd:

SciChart provides High Performance, Realtime Charting components for developers to add slick, interactive charts & graphs to their Windows, iOS & Android apps.

sales@scichart.com

16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, Docklands, London.

Tell us how SciChart Ltd made you happy
an excellent tool, very happy to work with such a great team
This is an incredible product. First it's the best charting tool I've ever used, and I've been a developer for well over 20 years. Next the support is fantastic. Andrew gets back to me very quickly with my questions and often even provides sample code to send me in the right direction. I've had customers compliment how great the charting parts of our application look/behave. I couldn't recommend this product anymore than I already do. SciChart really hit the mark. I wish all software products could be this easy to use and be so productive (not to mention blazing fast).
SciChart is a feature rich and easy to use charting tool that delivers great results with multiple chart types to choose from. It provides the capability customize charts by adding overlays to highlight chart information and a very good set of code samples to help you get started. The tool performs very well and the company backs the product with timely and excellent support. I highly recommend the product to anyone looking for a high quality charting tool.
Our product would be prohibitively expensive to create without SciChart. As a small startup company we would need to hire at least one more full time employee to work exclusively on chart building had it not been for SciChart. We enjoy using the simple SDK, extensive documentation, and fast tech support. We definitely plan to use SciChart in future projects.
The API was nicely designed
Examples and documents are easy to use and very feature-rich.
The software has good performance and rich visual effects, but if it can provide more complete technical documents, it will be more friendly to developers.
Best and fastest chart library available! Great and fast support. Thanks for your passion for excellence!
SciChart has been awesome. Every feature I needed for my WPF application was either already present or quickly added thanks to excellent tech support.
Great library which is also easy to extend with lots examples.
We've upgraded charting in our applications to SciChart very quickly
I bought it with source code and feel cheated. I understand not getting source for their Licencing, but there is zero source code for all of the actual OpenGL code. you only get high level functionality. There is no ability to modify base features.
Hi Ken, I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your purchase. As stated on https://store.scichart.com, the Bundle SDK Enterprise edition of SciChart contains the full C# source code to SciChart WPF, Obj-C for iOS, Java Android including DirectX/OpenGL and software renderer plugins. It does not contain the source-code to the additional Visual Xccelerator plugin which is escrowed. If you would like to discuss further, please contact us.
Excellent chart display ability (can display 200,000 points of data).
Kind user support.
The chart display ability is wonderful.
A chart with a large number of data (200,000 points) can be displayed.
The user support is kind.
Working with SciChart has been a real pleasure. The product is very well written and extremely flexible. The WPF product is second to none and I'd recommend it over any competing product or open source software. On the rare occasion where I have needed to work with SciChart support the response time has been world class fast and very easy to work with. Thanks again for creating such a great product!
Thank you Tom for such a nice & well thought out review for SciChart WPF. We strive for excellence and love to hear when a customer values what we do!
Without a doubt, the best charting library I've ever used, and I've tried a lot! The examples suite is comprehensive enough to easily get you started coding up a new project. The sales and technical support staff are always very responsive and eager to help you solve any problems you might be facing. Chart customization is extensive and rendering speed is quick. All around a great product and I'd be happy to recommend to anyone looking for a great charting library.
Thank you Steven for taking the time to write this amazing review for SciChart. We're very happy to see you've got great value out of your purchase!
Great software, great support! We recommend!
The best charting tool in the market!
We bought mobile api from this company. The product works very well, and surpasses any known to us charting library for mobile. The class structure is fairly logical and easy to interface. Performance is astonishing.

Yet have to submit our app to the App Store, but without a doubt their product saved us whole bunch of money
Thank you for taking the time to write this review for SciChart iOS & Android. We strive for excellence in all we do and we're very pleased to hear that SciChart is adding value to your business!
Well working, well documented
We moved to SciChart when a previous charting library decided to abruptly cease supporting their product (but still happy to charge for it...!). In the past 3 years we've found SciChart to be fast, easy to develop in WPF (MVVM), and constantly being updated. Looking forward to the update to version 6.
SciChart Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 374 reviews