Sarah Haran Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sarah Haran
Read Sarah Haran Reviews

About Sarah Haran:

Sarah Haran accessories are the perfect balance of beauty and function.

Our handbags are designed to help women meet life's daily challenges. Beautiful & functional, our innovative modular designs and clever features will make you feel more organised and confident, whatever you are doing. We stand behind our accessories with our legendary lifetime guarantee.

+44 (0) 1505 873599

hello@sarahharan.com

I received my new Poppy handbag this weekend and was more than overwhelmed. It met every expectation and more. The style, design and finish is superb! I felt like a child with a new doll! Thank you so much Sarah Haran, privileged to be a part of the "sophisticated bag ladies". Jeanie
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Thrilled with every purchase I have made from Sarah Haran. The bags are of the very best quality with timeless but contemporary styling and the customer service is excellent. These really are bags that bring pleasure and deliver on value.
I have had the Jasmine for a few weeks now and love it. A small crossbody bag but with a surprising amount of space for all my essentials. It feels lovely and looks great. I really like the pink lining, it's super soft and different to other bags.
I love Sarah’s bags they are absolute perfection x the customer service is incredible a mix up with DHL and Sarah rang me immediately and personally sorted it straight away X she is absolutely lovely with an amazing bag collection ❤️👍
I was delighted with my new Poppy Rucksack. It is even more beautiful than I expected. Lovely luxurious leather and fantastic design. I love how you can wear it in many different ways. So versatile. Love, love love it.
Fantastic service , top quality, beautifully made , stunning bags
What a beautiful bag. Just loving the quality and the possibilities for accessorising. I love it.
Second Marie bag . Fabulous! Certainly won't be the last!!!!!
Absolutely gorgeous bags. So well made and I love all the accessories. I have always been a Mulberry girl - but not any longer!
I am thoroughly delighted with my Dahlia Bloom handbag in mocha. It was beautifully packaged and the quality of the handbag is excellent. I like the various pockets and zipped compartment inside the bag. Very useful to be able to find phone etc. I also bought the T bar and leather strip in leopard which looks lovely as a contrast against the mocha. A handbag which is perfect in size and I’m sure will be much used and loved.
Very quick delivery. Love at first sight. A beautiful experience
Love my bag- great customer service
I would if I could but my beautiful bag has been confiscated by my husband to give me for Christmas!! Please ask me after Christmas. I am longing for it!
I have been looking everywhere for a leather slimline pouch for my phone that I can wear crossbody. So very pleased to have found the Primrose which ticks all the boxes. I love the quality and all of the 4 colours that I ordered. And the bonus was to get to speak to Sarah Haran herself!
Very happy with my recent delivery of Berry leather strip an amazing colour that brings joy to my heart
I was delighted with my first Sarah Harlan bag. The whole purchasing process was easy and the bag arrived within a couple of days. What can I say? It’s absolutely lovely. The leather is of fabulous quality and it is beautifully lined. The pockets are numerous and zipped compartment is of a good size too.
I love the key chain and the shoulder strap- so many options.
I ordered an extra tassel and received a free gift with my Oder so have variety of choices.
Absolutely delighted
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Really happy with my purchase. Good quality, practical and stylish.
Thanking you for my stunning Berry leather strip it's such an amazing colour , always shy away from vivid colours but this is definitely my new best colour cant wait for the rest of my opre order to really make my beautiful Dahlia pop with colour
Love, love, love my new bag and all the options to accessorise. The customer service was outstanding; the assistant who helped me really went the extra mile. Beautifully packaged on arrival too; thank you
So thrilled with bag- I was confused about what I actually wanted and emailed a few questions- they were answered immediately and in detail offering advice on various bags- brilliant service.
Loved the packaging of The bag- just a bow needed and going under the Xmas tree ❤️
Sarah Haran is rated 5.00 based on 439 reviews