Sarah Haran Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sarah Haran
Read Sarah Haran Reviews

About Sarah Haran:

Sarah Haran accessories are the perfect balance of beauty and function.

Our handbags are designed to help women meet life's daily challenges. Beautiful & functional, our innovative modular designs and clever features will make you feel more organised and confident, whatever you are doing. We stand behind our accessories with our legendary lifetime guarantee.

+44 (0) 1505 873599

Tricia K
Hazel S
Hazel S
Linda B
Most amazing quality and the ladies go over and beyond they are fabulous.
I cannot speak highly enough of all things Sarah Haran! The quality of the bags is wonderful, the accessories and customisation possibilities are absolute genius and the customer service is the best I’ve ever experienced!
The bags are beautifully made and the combinations of different colours and accessories mean you can put together something quite unique. I adore the brand, the cameraderie and support of other customers on our Facebook group, and the excitement of new product launches. Sarah Haran and team are a joy!
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 11th May 2021
I have purchased quite a few Sarah Haran bags ( don’t tell my husband ). The leather is beautiful, superb design and the versatility to restyle is endless. The customer service team, especially Martini and Lesley, are amazing too as they always have time for you and guide you to buying was right for you.
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 10th May 2021
I now have 2 bags I can’t tell you how I love them I feel as though I’ve got a different bag every day because you can mix and match with extra pieces.The service is next to none I ordered one day and they came next day .😍😍
Martina and Sarah are the most loveliest patient ladies out very helpful the quality of service and amazing bags are 2nd to none shamazing 💕💕
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 8th May 2021
Sarah Haran is an award-winning British Luxury handbag designer who always puts her customers at the forefront of her business. Sarah has developed a clever unique styling concept which allows customers to mix and match her bags, with various cool and funky accessories, to create a variety of different looks. The result is a style to go with every outfit and all occasions. The quality of the leather and finishings is second to none, along with a very personal top class customer service, there’s not much more you could ask for!
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 8th May 2021 Sarah Haran 5 star review on 8th May 2021
I’ve bought quite a few of Sarah’s bags lately and the quality is fantastic. So much variety to change your bags on a daily basis with the lovely accessories. The service from Sarah’s team has been excellent and the delivery service is so quick. Love the VIP club. Thank you 😀
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 7th May 2021
I came upon this designer on Facebook and bout the Michelle. I love it for the size, the option to make a tote or a shopper. As someone who used to buy Mulberry handbags I am very impressed with the quality.
A lovely quality bag with lots of useful features. Love that you can customise it to suit the occasion.
Recently purchased the Iris and Jasmine, love them and delighted I made the purchase! Quality is amazing and the range of colours make them so tempting. Would definitely purchase another.
I am so glad I purchased this gorgeous Marie Camera bag in Silver. It’s such a beautiful bag and there is a place for everything and everything will be in its place! . It’ll have its first outing at a wedding mid May and I can’t wait until we can go cruises again as it’ll be the perfect evening bag. I would also use it when venturing out on sightseeing trips. A welcome addition to my Dahlia, Jasmine and Fern.
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Fantastic company with excellent customer service
Gorgeous bags! I believe I might be addicted to them! Superb design and craftsmanship and the versatility to restyle is endless. Customer service is the absolute best I have ever come across-nothing is too much trouble for the ream!
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Love my amber Jasmine bag, it’s such a beautiful colour and so well made. It holds a surprising amount too. I’m so glad I ordered it with the tassel, it finishes it off.
Love the brand - love the concept - and I'm loving connecting with fellow SH Bags of Love owners on Facebook too.
I find the customer service amazing, they are quick efficient snd they also informed me of a couple of errors I made. The bags are just unreal, great quality and versatile. I am very pleased indeed.
I’m absolutely thrilled with my Sarah Haran handbags. It took me while to buy my first one, as I thought that I couldn’t justify the price . But I’m so pleased that I did - the quality of the bags is incredible, and the customer service provided so personally by Sarah and Martina is astonishing . Having never been a handbag person, I’m now hooked, and keep coming back to buy more! I don’t think I’ll buy a handbag from another company ever again. Thank you Sarah and Martina x
SH Bags is my Chocolate ... soft to touch, delicious to look at and no way will I share 🥰
Sarah Haran 5 star review on 30th April 2021
I am absolutely thrilled with my latest purchase The quality is fabulous .. It is such a clever idea being able to attach different sections and change handles and tassels etc The service is first class as well .. .. well done 👏
Sarah Haran is rated 5.00 based on 689 reviews