Safe and Sound Reviews

Read Safe and Sound Reviews

About Safe and Sound:

First Aid and Health and Safety Training courses

Tell us how Safe and Sound made you happy
A good refresher which included updates from my previous training. A shame that the videos used are the same as last time, because I remembered what the answers were to the questions asked re the videos. Anyway, Dane is a nice, friendly, knowledgeable trainer.
Really fantastic course, thoroughly enjoyable and informative. I feel much more confident in my ability as a First Aider. Mark Waterfield is a brilliant teacher, thank you!
I found the course really informative and enjoyable with lots of hands on practice. The trainer was also very good and found him to be very knowledgeable. Great effort from him.
Very thorough but not at all boring.
An interesting and informative course. Although covering serious topics, the instructor made it enjoyable considering the current Covid restrictions. I have been on several First Aid courses and this was the most enjoyable. I came away with new First Aid skills.
Thoroughly enjoyed the course. Trainer was very experienced and knowledgeable. Would definitely use Safe & Sound again!
The trainer was very entertaining and practical. he answered all our questions and we practiced a lot. He lost a bit of time at the begining and had to rush at the end.
Some of the information on the online and face to face learning clashed but this is my only criticism of the course. Gary was fantastic and helped us to develop a good understanding of the basic science behind first aid, as well as allowing us to get hands on experience in a very covid safe way.
Educational.
Really nice training, I really enjoyed it a lot!
It was a very nice experience. The staff was very helpful and the trainer was amazing too. The course was long but time flew by very quickly as the trainer was very interactive. Thank you for all your support.
Wow very good.
The course was really good, exceptional well explained and very easy to understand. The trainer showed lot of knowledge and gave to us so many good advice as well. Really good! I was have happy in the end!
Safe and Sound 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Full day training was a useful refresher for myself and my team regarding first aid at work, with a focus on education settings. The trainer seemed a little frustrated at the amount of questions being asked, which was definitely a shame as surely this was the exact place where we SHOULD be asking questions - none of us are experts, after all. Content though was good, and in-person training was Covid-secure.
I found the training very useful. It gave me a lot of knowledge about what to do in a serious situation. I liked watching the videos and seeing the pictures. I also learnt how to do a cpr on a child/baby
Trainer was clear, informative and funny. Thank you
The online section was super easy to access and was very informative. The training provided with the instructor was also very informative and the instructor was very nice and friendly and was able to explain and answer any questions we had.
Informative course and great instructor .
Trainer was knowledgeable and informative. Very good.
Great practical learning