RTC Reviews

of reviewers recommend RTC
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RTC Reviews
I was relieved to have RTC undertake work on my home! You never know how it will go with builders until they've completed the job, so it was a relief when RTC proved itself to be the reliable and professional firm they claim to be on their website. At every point in my contact with them, they have been helpful and knowledgeable - from the first survey visit, while undertaking major works in my kitchen and whole living area, leaving the property completely finished (no little annoying snags), to prompt invoicing and receiving my certificate of works. All the technicians were respectful and careful, keeping me informed of any issues and progress. Thanks to Kris, Dale, Dylan, Ben and Kevin for being a great team, Chris the joiner who went above and beyond, Stacey and Hayley for prompt comms and Jamie for project management - and reassurance! Highly recommend this company and would definitely use again.
From the initial contact telephone call, through the survey, the various unavoidable cancellations due to Covid 19, through to completion of the works and sending the related paperwork, RTC have provided excellent and personal service every step of the way.
Very pleased with the whole process from RTC. From the initial survey to the carrying out of my damp treatment, all was well-communicated and done professionally. Would recommend for anyone wanting a reliable service.
Excellent service. Really easy to deal with. Excellent communitcation.
Excellent throughout. Workmen worked quickly and professionally and kept us informed throughout.
RTC 5 star review on 5th April 2021 RTC 5 star review on 5th April 2021
RTC took all of the worry out of our hands. Excellent in-depth report and professional from start to finish. Andrew and staff are always happy to help. We would definitely recommend them.
Thank you for your review. We strive to provide the best possible service and its always nice to hear when we achieve this. We will be sure to pass on your review to Andrew and the team. Thanks again - Team RTC
Really nice guy polite did a amazing job would definitely recommend rtc to my friends and family
Thank you for your review. We strive to provide the best possible service and its always nice to hear when we achieve this. We will be sure to pass on your review to the technician that carried out the works. Thanks again - Team RTC
Absolutely fantastic service and great company. One of our rented houses had damp in the basement despite us having damp proofing done. RTC came to the rescue and sorted out the problem and that too with a reasonable price. Highly recommend them.
Thank you for your review. We strive to provide the best possible service and its always nice to hear when we achieve this. We will be sure to pass on your review to our team. Thanks again - Team RTC
Punctual, professional, good work ethic, clean work area and very pleasant team Office staff are efficient and deliver on any promise made A highly recommended company
I have had 2 x jobs done recently by RTC-first was replastering a section of internal brick wall - the other supplying and fitting a humidistat fan, new wiring and new lights, in the bathroom. Both jobs were completed in a very professional and timely manner. Communication second to none. They explained everything clearly and kept in touch at every stage. I would definately recommend them.
Thank-you for your kind review. We strive to provide the best customer service possible and it is always nice to hear when we achieve this. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to all the team. - Team RTC -
Steve & Dan @ RTC were very professional, punctual and polite. The work was carried out to a high standard and completed in the timeframe they stated. I’m delighted that the damp problems have been rectified which has given me confidence to be able to finally decorate the rooms where there has been ongoing problems for years! RTC came from a recommendation and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Thank-you for your kind review. We are glad to hear that Steve and Dan provided you with a high level of service and carried out the works to a high standard. We will be sure to pass on your review to them - Team RTC -
Extremely professional, left the house as they found it! Would definitely recommend
Great company to work with very supportive over the whole project in difficult times. I would recommend Jamie @ RTC to anyone.
Thank-you for your kind review. We strive to provide the best customer service possible and it is always nice to hear when we achieve this. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Jamie and all the team here - Team RTC -
I was absolutely delighted by the work completed by RTC. After having problems with a damp chimney breast for years RTC sorted out the problem in a day. Michael & Wes were amazing. they ensured everything was covered to reduce dust and dirt they installed a new damp course and re plastered and even mopped up before they left. Not overpriced for the service they provide. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we're pleased that everything was carried out to your satisfaction. We have passed on your kind words to Michael and Wes. -Team RTC
Great service from start to finish. Chris and Dom are just lovely young men you got on with the job. Covered everything up and even mopped my floor! Highly recommend this company.
Having identified a problem with Weevil in the sub flooring of our recently acquired flat, contacted RTC who reviewed the situation and advised on way forward to sort problem in best way for our circumstances. Completed first stage of work in efficient manner and booked in for next stage. Have found all staff most helpful.
Excellent from start to finish, very professional & very happy with the work completed. I would highly recommend RTC to everyone
The RTC team provided two separate services for me. Each time they were phenomenal, so accommodating, professional and efficient. The second time in particular the two gentlemen that provided services for me went above and beyond. I can’t recommend RTC more highly!! Great team work!!
Highly recommended company, thanks to Chris and Dean very polite men got on with the job no messing, very fast also helped me and my little girl with my electric situatuon as it kept on tripping on me would've been stuck if it wasn't for them two guys they were absolutely helpful and also very clean made sure everything was tidy and taken all their equipment plastic sheets etc.. 5* from me x
Very pleased with the work done by RTC to treat woodworm in the roof timbers of my garage. Unlike other firms who were asking £150+ to come and “survey” the job before then offering a quote for remediation, RTC was able to do this via an email and a few photos of the affected timbers. Having agreed a price they then arranged to treat all the timbers in the garage within about a week of accepting the quote. The work was carried out professionally and was all done in about 90 minutes. Would definitely recommend RTC.
RTC is rated 4.92 based on 102 reviews