RTC Reviews

Read RTC Reviews

admin@rtcgroup.co.uk

RTC House
118 Watson Road

Tell us how RTC made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Reliable, polite and respectful staff. Job well done and they cleaned up all the mess afterwards. Would recommend them.
Great Job by Skilled Tradesmen
The initial survey was done and I was given verbal advice and a thorough written report. I was given a clear description, including a diagram, of what work needed to be done. The work was planned and the workmen turned up at the dates and times planned for the two day task. The two workers, Andy and Chris, were very friendly and very professional. I was on site the whole time and they were happy to explain what they were doing and they did it very well. There was a slight mishap when the cutting tool hit a hidden water pipe but this was quickly sorted and no harm done. Considering the nature of the work, which involved removal and replacement of a considerable area of plaster, they kept everything as clean and tidy as possible throughout the task. The quality of the finished work was excellent. Andy and Chris also gave me advice about what to do with regard to redecoration of the rooms and when the plaster would be dry enough to paint. They worked quickly and efficiently and I would 100% recommend this company for any remedial treatments. I have used RTC before and always been impressed with their work and people. The initial quote was very clear and the final invoice matched the quote, no hidden costs or surprises.
A very professional service from survey to report, from seeking advice and making a booking with the office and on to execution of the work and payment. Guarantee supplied immediately.

All staff were very helpful and friendly at every stage.

Can’t comment on value for money as I have never had this type of work done before - is £600+ for an hour of this work reasonable or expensive?
Great company, especially Stacy was a pleasure dealing with, Highly recommended!
Could not of asked for better workmen than the team from RTC very helpful from start to finish highly professional, courteous and reliable not the cheapest but definitely in our mind the best.
would highly recommend them to anyone
Would highly recommend RTC! Highly Impressed fro the survey through to completed job
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we're pleased that everything was carried out to your satisfaction . -Team RTC
Very helpful and professional will use again
The apiance was fitted quickly a d effu gently I would definitely recommend RTC to my friends
RTC did damp work at our house a few days ago - the 3 lads who did the work were polite, courteous and in all honesty hilarious!! Listening to them work made me smile and at times laugh out loud! It just goes to show that happy staff are good staff! They cleaned up after themselves (including the brew making stuff) and even made friends with the grumpy cat who deigns to live with us!
Thank you for your kind review. We have passed on your comments to the technicians in question and the are now considering auditioning for BGT as a comedy trio haha. We are pleased you're happy with the level of service we have provided. Team RTC
RTC are a reliable and efficient firm who can be trusted. They did a good job on the agreed dates and cleared up afterwards. I would certainly recommend them.
Very professional service and all the staff were great from start to finish.
Very efficient,polite friendly staff. They arrived on time, worked quickly, cleaned up after themselves and left everything clean and tidy. They even washed the cups I had used to make them a coffee!
The technicians worked hard and did a good job.
I have used RTC twice now (at two different properties) and have been very impressed. The knowledge they have and their professionalism is far greater than any other company I have come across. I know they are not the cheapest but I can say from experience that other companies are cheaper for a reason. If you need a job doing properly give RTC a call
Very professional and reliable. Andrew carried out a thorough survey, explained everything and answered all my questions. The two young men, who did the job, were very multi skilled and couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. RTC are not the cheapest, but I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Very professional job. Guys were great, really polite and great workers. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service and quality of work carried out. The guys who worked on my property couldn't have been more considerate and helpful.
I had the team in for an expected 8 days but due to speedy professional great work, work was finished within one week. Really happy with the completed work.. Would happily recommend this company and their great team.
Absolutely fantastic company, lovely polite staff from the start to end of job. Super fast efficient work.Michale and mani are amazing assets to the company.super friendly and clean job well done .couldn't be happier thank you guys 😊
Clean, reliable and extremely helpful. Customer service and support is second to none.
RTC is rated 4.97 based on 73 reviews