RTC Reviews

admin@rtcgroup.co.uk

RTC House
118 Watson Road

How would you rate RTC?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"RTC provided excellent service from booking the appointment, discussing the condensation problem, and offering a solution. I would certainly use and recommend RTC in the future"
"I was pleased with the service I recieved from RTC. Stacey the office manager arranged the appointment to suit me and explained the procedure. Jamie the surveyor was very thorough and fully expalained what the problem was and how best to deal with it. I would certainly recommend the company and would contact them again in the future."
"I had some remedial work carried out to my basement after flood damage. RTC group gave me a competitive price and provided me with a schedule of works which they stuck to. The workmen were very polite and professional. They did not waste any time and got on with their work. They left the site clean and tidy at the end of each day. The work carried out was to a high standard and does seems like it will do the job and prevent future flooding but only time will tell."
"I was delighted with the standard of work provided by RTC to make the kitchen at a community centre in Carlisle, flood resilient. All the workforce were very polite and worked extremely hard to finish the job to time. Because of the constant interruptions during the day. ( Various TV cameras and interviews) they worked late into the evening on several occasions. this was much appreciated! They were also very clean and tidy, far better than any other I have experienced. I cannot recommend them highly enough! Mary Dhonau OBE"
"Really helpful,professional team. They have done a lot of work for us. Repeat business is always the best reference !"
"Fantastic job , clean tidy and great lads , can't recommend them highly enough , very , veey happy"
"Work well done kept job very clean and tidy"
"Delt with a very frail customer of ours and worked around his timings , well done Andrew Jamie ,and the team !"
"They were very helpful and friendly, they did a marvellous job, cleaned up after themselves and I would recommend them to anyone."
"Very efficient and clean operatives and organisation! Cleared up so well after the dirty job of chipping the plaster off the walls. Pleasant workers as well . Thank you . Helen Ellis"
"Fantastic service, have used on several properties, always fair and courteous. Would recommend to anyone."
"Very good assessment, after a range of tests, of the extent of the works necessary to resolve the problem. Extensive discussion of the options; leading to full agreement on the work plan. Works started on the date scheduled and completed on time to a very high standard with a minimum of disruption. Previous jobs carried out by RTC on our 117 year old house have always proved successful and left us well satisfied with the long term results. This is one company we have no reservations in recommending."
"Fantastic company to do business with"
"Excellent workmanship. Good advice, friendly and very tidy. Happy with their work."
"RTC provides excellent and prompt service, attending site within a few hours of being called at a critical point during my kitchen installation. The office staff, surveyors and those that carried out the remedial work are all extremely professional and helpful"
Chris Burbridge
Unverified Reviewer
"Great company to work with"
"Throughout the process RTC provides a knowledgeable and friendly service. From the initial survey, right through to completion, Andrew and his team were professional and informative. The standard of work is excellent and Kev did a great job to eradicate the dry rot. Disruption and mess was kept to a minimum. I have no hesitation in recommending RTC"
"Sound professional advice & works completed well & on time"
"Estimated cost was bang on , and work carried out was off a high standard"
Msonormal;
Verified Buyer
"RTC are very friendly and helpful from the outset. The builders are very professional who did a very professional job, whilst the admin team where very helpful whenever I called (which was quite regularly!) in order to help the job go smoothly. I would highly recommend them to everyone who requires damp work carrying out."
RTC is rated 4.97 based on 32 reviews