RTC Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend RTC

admin@rtcgroup.co.uk

RTC House
118 Watson Road

Tell us how RTC made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"This was a small contract but we were treated as though it was worth a fortune to RTC. the job was finished ahead of schedule and the team were courteous, kept us informed and were so clean and tidy, even my wife remarked on it! Thanks RTC 😀"
"Courteous, knowledgeable and on time. The work was carried out effectively and in a tidy manner. Would have no issue to use RTC again."
"Excellent standard of service from ringing up speaking to the ladies Claire and office manager Stacey whom guided me and booked the necessary appointments to the craftsmanship of inspection of cavity wall ties and completion of wall ties fitting I am so pleased with the quality of service and would highly recommend RTC to my family and friends Thankyou so much Kind regards Theresa"
"Highly recommended Company. This great team of people are always ready to give advice when needed and will answer any questions with clear and simple explanations. Work carried out to a very high standard and the jobs were all started and finished on time."
"Very professional service communication from the tradesmen was 1st class a call to let me know when they would arrive exactly what they were going to do. Very polite very professional. Standard of work was superb to made no mess and and ensured everything was covered. Would defiantly use them again without any hesitation if I needed any work doing Office staff also superb service is 1st class"
"The service provided by RTC was excellent from start to finish."
"Michael, Alex, Sam and Chris all worked on my sister house in Blackpool (Loftus Ave)l. They were extremely helpful and very professional indeed. I highly recommend them as a good workforce and good reliable contractors. Their manager Andrew was very efficient and listened to our concerns."
"Operatives were very helpful, professional and clean. They did the work quickly with minimum fuss, and to a high quality."
"RTC undertook an extensive dampproof treatment in my lounge, dining room and kitchen. A big messy job that was done with a minimum of fuss , reliable & trustworthy people and an excellent service from start to finish. Zero problems"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Used this company over 20years ago and they still had the records! Very impressed!"
"Andrew Bradshaw carried a thorough, informative and knowledgeable survey. The technicians were excellent and accomplished all the repairs per contract, including removing debris and cleaning up. There are a lot of companies claiming to be damp experts and the repairs often do not solve the problem. The folks at RTC are very professional and caring. Our interaction with Stacey and Claire was done solely by e-mail as our primary home is in the U.S. We unequivocally recommend RTC!!"
"I chose the company specifically because I knew they have a fantastic reputation and being a part of the Property Care Association I knew I was in safe hands. Andrew explained exactly what needed to be done, thoroughly and clearly. The work was carried out effiently and after the work was done the house was clean and back to how it was before they started. Thank you RTC and Chris and Dave for their great work."
"RTC provided excellent service from booking the appointment, discussing the condensation problem, and offering a solution. I would certainly use and recommend RTC in the future"
"I was pleased with the service I recieved from RTC. Stacey the office manager arranged the appointment to suit me and explained the procedure. Jamie the surveyor was very thorough and fully expalained what the problem was and how best to deal with it. I would certainly recommend the company and would contact them again in the future."
"I had some remedial work carried out to my basement after flood damage. RTC group gave me a competitive price and provided me with a schedule of works which they stuck to. The workmen were very polite and professional. They did not waste any time and got on with their work. They left the site clean and tidy at the end of each day. The work carried out was to a high standard and does seems like it will do the job and prevent future flooding but only time will tell."
"I was delighted with the standard of work provided by RTC to make the kitchen at a community centre in Carlisle, flood resilient. All the workforce were very polite and worked extremely hard to finish the job to time. Because of the constant interruptions during the day. ( Various TV cameras and interviews) they worked late into the evening on several occasions. this was much appreciated! They were also very clean and tidy, far better than any other I have experienced. I cannot recommend them highly enough! Mary Dhonau OBE"
"Really helpful,professional team. They have done a lot of work for us. Repeat business is always the best reference !"
"Fantastic job , clean tidy and great lads , can't recommend them highly enough , very , veey happy"
"Work well done kept job very clean and tidy"
"Delt with a very frail customer of ours and worked around his timings , well done Andrew Jamie ,and the team !"
RTC is rated 4.98 based on 44 reviews