RTC Reviews

Read RTC Reviews

admin@rtcgroup.co.uk

RTC House
118 Watson Road

Tell us how RTC made you happy
I have had 2 x jobs done recently by RTC-first was replastering a section of internal brick wall - the other supplying and fitting a humidistat fan, new wiring and new lights, in the bathroom. Both jobs were completed in a very professional and timely manner. Communication second to none. They explained everything clearly and kept in touch at every stage. I would definately recommend them.
Steve & Dan @ RTC were very professional, punctual and polite. The work was carried out to a high standard and completed in the timeframe they stated. I’m delighted that the damp problems have been rectified which has given me confidence to be able to finally decorate the rooms where there has been ongoing problems for years!
RTC came from a recommendation and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Extremely professional, left the house as they found it! Would definitely recommend
Great company to work with very supportive over the whole project in difficult times. I would recommend Jamie @ RTC to anyone.
I was absolutely delighted by the work completed by RTC. After having problems with a damp chimney breast for years RTC sorted out the problem in a day. Michael & Wes were amazing. they ensured everything was covered to reduce dust and dirt they installed a new damp course and re plastered and even mopped up before they left. Not overpriced for the service they provide. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we're pleased that everything was carried out to your satisfaction. We have passed on your kind words to Michael and Wes. -Team RTC
Family run firm . Office staff at RTC were approachable and helpful. We were pleased with the work done by main contractor Ben who was happy to answer any questions we had about what he was doing as he went along . Areas worked were left clean and tidy. A couple of staffing issues due to illness meant re organisation of plans. We are happy to recommend RTC for survey and solution of our damp problems
Great service from start to finish. Chris and Dom are just lovely young men you got on with the job. Covered everything up and even mopped my floor! Highly recommend this company.
The work was carried out with no delays and the backup administration was very prompt . The invoicing is clear and detailed .
There was a bit of cleaning up to do afterwards as the ceiling window in the loft was left very dirty and it looks down into the landing .
Having identified a problem with Weevil in the sub flooring of our recently acquired flat, contacted RTC who reviewed the situation and advised on way forward to sort problem in best way for our circumstances. Completed first stage of work in efficient manner and booked in for next stage. Have found all staff most helpful.
Excellent from start to finish, very professional & very happy with the work completed. I would highly recommend RTC to everyone
The RTC team provided two separate services for me. Each time they were phenomenal, so accommodating, professional and efficient. The second time in particular the two gentlemen that provided services for me went above and beyond. I can’t recommend RTC more highly!! Great team work!!
Highly recommended company, thanks to Chris and Dean very polite men got on with the job no messing, very fast also helped me and my little girl with my electric situatuon as it kept on tripping on me would've been stuck if it wasn't for them two guys they were absolutely helpful and also very clean made sure everything was tidy and taken all their equipment plastic sheets etc.. 5* from me x
Very pleased with the work done by RTC to treat woodworm in the roof timbers of my garage. Unlike other firms who were asking £150+ to come and “survey” the job before then offering a quote for remediation, RTC was able to do this via an email and a few photos of the affected timbers. Having agreed a price they then arranged to treat all the timbers in the garage within about a week of accepting the quote. The work was carried out professionally and was all done in about 90 minutes. Would definitely recommend RTC.
We have now used RTC on 3 different occasions and would recommend them.
Very polite and professional operatives. Pleased with the work done. Thank you.
Excellent service. Staff so helpful at all times. Would highly recommend.
Highly recommend RTC. Andrew,Stacey and the team were all professional and helpful from start to finish. We had dry rot and and the work was carried exactly as explained, totally satisfied. Thankyou RTC.
I was visited by the surveyor who put me straight at ease at what was causing damp. We arranged a date to suit each other. The two engineers arrived at dinner time and were knocking plaster of within 5 mins. The treatments were added and the walls were plastered to a glass finish. The lads were extremely polite well mannered and never stopped working they were great. They left after the plaster had started to go off. All rubbish removed and hallway put back together superb job. Thanks RTC reccomend to all my friends and family.
Work done efficiently and left everywhere tidy
Reliable, polite and respectful staff. Job well done and they cleaned up all the mess afterwards. Would recommend them.
RTC is rated 4.96 based on 92 reviews