RTC Reviews

Read RTC Reviews

admin@rtcgroup.co.uk

RTC House
118 Watson Road

Tell us how RTC made you happy
The work was carried out with no delays and the backup administration was very prompt . The invoicing is clear and detailed .
There was a bit of cleaning up to do afterwards as the ceiling window in the loft was left very dirty and it looks down into the landing .
Having identified a problem with Weevil in the sub flooring of our recently acquired flat, contacted RTC who reviewed the situation and advised on way forward to sort problem in best way for our circumstances. Completed first stage of work in efficient manner and booked in for next stage. Have found all staff most helpful.
Excellent from start to finish, very professional & very happy with the work completed. I would highly recommend RTC to everyone
The RTC team provided two separate services for me. Each time they were phenomenal, so accommodating, professional and efficient. The second time in particular the two gentlemen that provided services for me went above and beyond. I can’t recommend RTC more highly!! Great team work!!
Highly recommended company, thanks to Chris and Dean very polite men got on with the job no messing, very fast also helped me and my little girl with my electric situatuon as it kept on tripping on me would've been stuck if it wasn't for them two guys they were absolutely helpful and also very clean made sure everything was tidy and taken all their equipment plastic sheets etc.. 5* from me x
Very pleased with the work done by RTC to treat woodworm in the roof timbers of my garage. Unlike other firms who were asking £150+ to come and “survey” the job before then offering a quote for remediation, RTC was able to do this via an email and a few photos of the affected timbers. Having agreed a price they then arranged to treat all the timbers in the garage within about a week of accepting the quote. The work was carried out professionally and was all done in about 90 minutes. Would definitely recommend RTC.
We have now used RTC on 3 different occasions and would recommend them.
Very polite and professional operatives. Pleased with the work done. Thank you.
Excellent service. Staff so helpful at all times. Would highly recommend.
Highly recommend RTC. Andrew,Stacey and the team were all professional and helpful from start to finish. We had dry rot and and the work was carried exactly as explained, totally satisfied. Thankyou RTC.
I was visited by the surveyor who put me straight at ease at what was causing damp. We arranged a date to suit each other. The two engineers arrived at dinner time and were knocking plaster of within 5 mins. The treatments were added and the walls were plastered to a glass finish. The lads were extremely polite well mannered and never stopped working they were great. They left after the plaster had started to go off. All rubbish removed and hallway put back together superb job. Thanks RTC reccomend to all my friends and family.
Work done efficiently and left everywhere tidy
Reliable, polite and respectful staff. Job well done and they cleaned up all the mess afterwards. Would recommend them.
Great Job by Skilled Tradesmen
The initial survey was done and I was given verbal advice and a thorough written report. I was given a clear description, including a diagram, of what work needed to be done. The work was planned and the workmen turned up at the dates and times planned for the two day task. The two workers, Andy and Chris, were very friendly and very professional. I was on site the whole time and they were happy to explain what they were doing and they did it very well. There was a slight mishap when the cutting tool hit a hidden water pipe but this was quickly sorted and no harm done. Considering the nature of the work, which involved removal and replacement of a considerable area of plaster, they kept everything as clean and tidy as possible throughout the task. The quality of the finished work was excellent. Andy and Chris also gave me advice about what to do with regard to redecoration of the rooms and when the plaster would be dry enough to paint. They worked quickly and efficiently and I would 100% recommend this company for any remedial treatments. I have used RTC before and always been impressed with their work and people. The initial quote was very clear and the final invoice matched the quote, no hidden costs or surprises.
A very professional service from survey to report, from seeking advice and making a booking with the office and on to execution of the work and payment. Guarantee supplied immediately.

All staff were very helpful and friendly at every stage.

Can’t comment on value for money as I have never had this type of work done before - is £600+ for an hour of this work reasonable or expensive?
Great company, especially Stacy was a pleasure dealing with, Highly recommended!
Could not of asked for better workmen than the team from RTC very helpful from start to finish highly professional, courteous and reliable not the cheapest but definitely in our mind the best.
would highly recommend them to anyone
Would highly recommend RTC! Highly Impressed fro the survey through to completed job
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we're pleased that everything was carried out to your satisfaction . -Team RTC
Very helpful and professional will use again
The apiance was fitted quickly a d effu gently I would definitely recommend RTC to my friends
RTC is rated 4.96 based on 85 reviews