RSF Bathrooms Reviews

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

Mr S Chesworth
Verified Buyer

Very helpful staff and quick to dispatch goods. Thank you.
Dr M Clarke
Verified Buyer

I was buying a system I have never had before. Andy helped me, he patiently explained all the details and guided me on what to buy. I could not have made the purchase without him. He was extremely well informed and very kind.
Mrs M Dudley
Verified Buyer

Quick efficient service at a great price
Mr D Hewson
Verified Buyer

Cannot fault the price and service. Hassle free and very swift delivery and everything as expected. Highly recommended.
Mr J Sellers
Verified Buyer

everything i wanted in service and goods
Mr Ri Hurren
Verified Buyer

Great service with quick communication and product knowledge.
Mrs V Zaczyk
Verified Buyer

Very helpful when I called for advice and delivery very quick.
Mr G Thrall

excellent service & delivery
Mr J Stroud

Good price quick delivery
Mr Alan H
Verified Buyer

Competitive price, really quick delivery, great product - what more can you want from an online retailer?
Mrs Sarah D
Verified Buyer

Product arrived in excellent condition and well wrapped and protected. Items ordered were delivered very quickly and at a price well below any other bathroom fittings provider I could find. I also received some very helpful information and advice from the owner on a separate matter. I have no hesitation in recommending RSF Bathroom Design.
Charlotte Wood
Verified Buyer

great customer service, very friendly, very pleased with my purchase will definately use this company again!
Stacey Humphries
Verified Buyer

I couldn't be more pleased, from start to finish the customer service was outstanding and all my demanding needs were dealt with promptly and professionally. Bathroom looks AMAZING!!!! Thanks so much.
Greg K
Verified Buyer

Friendly, knowledgeable and the few bits of information they didn't know, they quickly got back to me with. Thus allowing me to buy with confidence. They are now my supplier of choice!
Spence B
Verified Buyer

Great service very helpfull staff, very good communication on top of very competitive price thanks.
Sally B
Verified Buyer

Really helpful and friendly team for whom it was absolutely no trouble to make sure I bought all the right bits for my bathroom. Delivery was next day even though they ordered stuff from elsewhere and it was not advertised on their website. Nothing too much trouble. Great, good old fashioned customer care thank you!
Yacine Randjiou
Verified Reviewer

I bought a Cross-Water product (PRO812V) online via RSF-Bathroom. Unfortunately I had to return the item as it was linking and not up to standard despite the price. Now it is taking Crosswater 3 weeks to confirm the fault despite numerous phone calls, photos and video sent. I am now out of pocket, money is gone, time wasted to chase both RSF-Bathroom and/or Crosswater. I feel the customer service is very poor on both side.
Hello Yacine,

Unfortunately the item was out of the 30 day return policy and had been installed which is a breach of our return policy and we could not take this back. If a fault is reported, the item must be returned to Crosswater for testing so they can clarify and issue a replacement if deemed necessary. We are sorry to hear that no fault was found with the item, and will be speaking with our sales area representative from Crosswater about any other options we may be able to offer you.

Should you need any assistance in installing the product, we have several customer service staff with installation and plumbing backgrounds who would be more than happy to assist yourself or the person who will install the item to ensure it does not leak after installation.

We apologise you do not feel the item is up to standard, in the future we highly recommend to always inspect any items received thoroughly to establish that they are satisfactory.

If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We wish you the best of luck with your new mixer and appreciate your feedback.

Best regards
RSF Bathrooms
Jon Springett
Verified Reviewer

Have used RSF Bathrooms twice now to order towel rail radiators (Zehnder & JIS). In both cases delivery was swift and the items well packaged and arrived in good condition. For the second order I had a query on the item and found both people I spoke with to be helpful and friendly, and they dealt with my request very generously!

I would definitely have full confidence to use them again.
Gemma Steel
Verified Buyer

Really delighted with RSF. Found their prices online to be incredibly competitive, and went into their shop for a bit of help in choosing things. I found Andy White to be really helpful and generous with his time (and my indecisiveness). Ordering/payment was easy, goods were delivered in good time and all top quality. I had even misordered one item, which RSF agreed to take back and replace with a different item with no problems. Would recommend and use again without hesitation.
Claire Fitzgerald
Verified Reviewer

I recently bought the Hansgrohe Raindance shower set from RSF Bathrooms as they considerably beat the quote that I received from the Bathstore without having to haggle, thus making the whole process stress free!. As well as getting a highly competitive price, the order came very promptly and their customer service I found to be friendly, helpful and informative, enabling me to make the best possible choice.
I would definitely recommend this company as a first choice for your bathroom needs.
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.83 based on 103 reviews