RSF Bathrooms Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend RSF Bathrooms

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

How would you rate RSF Bathrooms?

Philippa P
Verified Buyer

Appeared to have the best prices for the taps we wanted. Website a little irritating to use but order went well and the taps arrived on time and were well packaged against damage.
Jason H

Very good service. 5*
Jemma M

Very helpful staff.
Speedy delivery.
Would definitely recommend.
Harry W
Verified Buyer

We repeatedly buy products through RSF's website and find it very easy to use. There is a great range of quality products to choose from. Brilliant service from start to finish, we highly recommend you use them!
Michael D
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and was delivered ahead of the arranged schedule.
B W
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from start to finish - the installation team was very efficient and kept everything clean. Would defiantly recommend.
Stacey H
Verified Buyer

Was recommended RSF by a friend. Could not fault them. Bathroom looks amazing and the service received was excellent. Real nice bunch of people too.
Ian W
Verified Buyer

I bought a Hansgrohe Tap from RSF which was lovely quality and looks amazing in my new bathroom suit. Thanks for the help RSF, I will be buying from you again.
Laurence R
Verified Buyer

Highly competitive prices and very smooth delivery. Everything arrived in good condition and as ordered.
Frances C
Verified Buyer

A professional courteous and very reliable team. A stunning bathroom designed which was completed in the time discussed. I will definitely recommend RSF Bathroom design to family and friends. Excellent work - Thank you!
Nicholas D
Verified Buyer

Bought a premium Crosswater tap for a client, which when installed was rubbish and left a lip of water sitting in the channel. Asked RSF to look into it and never heard back from them.
In fairness I've been too busy to chase it up, but now I get asked for a review?!!
Luke M
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with the quality of the product that I purchased. The delivery time was very quick. I will be ordering from RSF again.
Steve T
Verified Buyer

Great company with some really nice ideas that we had not thought about. Very polite staff and speedy service
Charlotte W
Verified Buyer

Would definately recommend, great friendly service and everything ran smoothly.
Debra F
Verified Buyer

I recently had a full bathroom installation. I was impressed with the whole experience from help and design in the showroom to the installers that carried out the work efficiently and cleanly. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company. Thank you RSF.
Sue M
Verified Buyer

Lovely quality bathroom taps and fittings. Very speedy and professional service. I'll be sure to use them again when I update my shower room. Nice easy to use website too.
Lauren W
Verified Buyer

Great Service with very quick delivery
Gerry
Verified Reviewer

They cannot respond to a request for a quote even though I was in the shop in person and subsequently chased up by email. Very disappointing.
Mr Hunt
Verified Buyer

This is the second time I have used RSF. Their service level and product range is second to none and their finish excellent.
Julia M
Verified Buyer

We were very pleased with the overall service provided by RSF from the personal help in the showroom through to the professional work carried out by the fitters. We have had two separate jobs carried out by RSF and would recommend them.
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.84 based on 129 reviews