Rotashop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rotashop
Read Rotashop Reviews

01933 685840

40 Huxley Close

Tell us how Rotashop made you happy
Unreal quality and look amazing 👌🏼
Very helpful and very friendly staff answered all my questions double checked that the wheel I ordered was actually the correct fitment fast shipping was here within the week what more could you ask for really!
These wheels look great. Just what I was looking for. In stock. Fast delivery.
Outstanding service, fast delivery & good prices, even with UE taxes! You were still cost-effective compared to others vendors. In a period of shortage, I was more than happy to see the wheels I wanted for so long. Rotashop.co.uk just rocks !
Amazing and super fast service
I have ordered two sets of bolts but only received one set and got delayed with repair with car
Excellent value, great customer service and top quality products made buying from Rotashop a pleasure. I’d happily recommend their services to my friend and family.
Amazing wheels and quick delivery
Very good. Dont often leave reviews, but very happy with the service, the quality of the wheels and the speed of delivery. Price was pretty good too. 5 stars.
Great service! even rang me to make sure my order was correct .
Pleasure to deal with these guys. Even got my wheels delivered on Saturday for no extra charge unsolicited.
Very quick delivery, would use again
Can not fault them service was first class delivered before date will recommend them
Très satisfait de mon achat chez Rotashop. Les délais one été respectés et ils sont très réactifs pour répondre aux questions. Les jantes étaient bien emballées et ont l'air de bonne qualité, à voir avec le temps.
Super fast got them so quick and they look amazing
Can’t speak too highly of them great service seem to take a pride in their work communications fantastic no doubt in the future Will be my go to 1st place absolutely brilliant
Rotashop 5 star review on 28th July 2021
No notification of delivery. Wheels had very little to no protective packaging. Bolts had been shoved in a jiffy bag in the bottom of one of the boxes and had burst out and marked the alloy. Delivery was split over two days. Not happy.
Amazing company to deal with their range is mega and top quality
Rotashop 5 star review on 12th June 2021
Fast delivery
Very helpful staff member, Adam. Attentive, polite and punctual, really assisted with stock and fitment.
Hey Tom, Thanks for leaving such a positive Review. I am sure Adam Will be happy to hear :) Thanks Again
Rotashop is rated 4.38 based on 95 reviews