RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD Reviews

Matt Bithell
RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD 5 star review on 6th November 2020
RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD 5 star review on 5th September 2020
Neil Postlethwaite
Exceptional service! Rinaldo is very friendly, you can ask anything you like without feeling like a novice. All too happy to give advice on machines and spent ages hours helping me. I was looking for reassurance on the ECM Synchronika and I am very happy I decided to takes Rin's advice and go for it. The team even threw in some free sample coffee beans and shower screen upgrade for the machine. Thanks again !
RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD 5 star review on 9th February 2021 RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Hi Simon: this Synchronika looks fantastic in situ. A beautiful machine - enjoy the many, many hours of coffee heaven you're about to experience.
Best coffee I have ever had. Nowhere comes close to this place. Cannot recommend enough. Loveliest staff & unreal coffee, what more could you want?
Thanks Hannah - that's TOO kind...hahaha!
Really enjoying my sample pack. A great opportunity to try some different coffees and hone my aeropress brewing techniques!
A great way to work your way through different taste profiles Nicholas. Many thanks
For a coffee novice, the information provided on the website is spot on. I can browse and select different flavours and blends easily. I have already ordered 4 different varieties that all arrived promptly and have been enjoyed since. I am have been recommending to friends and family and will be looking to place my next order very soon. Thanks
Thanks Matthew - perhaps we should have you as our rep on the road! Many thanks
A carefully curated and crafted cornucopia of craft coffee. That’s my attempt at alliteration and it reflects the great products that Rin and team supply, but there’s also the personal and friendly service which is what really makes them stand out. Give them a try, recommended!
Alliterative appreciation always accepted as an aggrandised appraisal. Amazing attestation. Adieu!
Great products, at a reasonable price and always great personalised service
Many thanks Ian - many thanks
Great service.
Thanks Ty. Hope you're all well on the South Coast.
I love the coffee from Rinaldo’s. I purchased the Rwandan coffee which supports a community of coffee growing women in Rwanda. Really great!
A very worthwhile cause Rachel - many thanks
Excellent service. Great coffee 😎
Thanks Stuart
What can I say? Simply great coffee that has me returning for more. Delicious.
Many thanks
Great, friendly service. Superb coffee as always. What more could you ask for?
Many thanks Ben...in response to your question, a lottery win?
Exceptional coffee. Better than any other artisan coffee I have tried. The Decaf is smooth as silk.
Thanks Andy - you have exceptional taste!!!
Had a few different coffees from Rinaldo's now. Each one has been absolutely top notch, the service has been amazing and the take away up at Plumgarths is excellent. Best coffee in Cumbria! Rinaldo and his crew are absolute champions!
Thanks Adam ... in the words of Fat Sam in Bugsy Malone: "Too kynd guyws, too kynd!"
Fantastic Coffee!
Thanks Dan!
I visit Rinaldo's on a regular basis. The take away coffee's are always really tasty. Flat white is my preference. Just the right balance of strength (not too milky) and moderation (not too bitter and sharp). The store is situated just off Plumgarths roundabout above kendal and feels like a hidden gem. If eery you are heading in that direction I would definitely recommend a quick coffee stop at Rinaldo's.

I also really enjoy the variety of Fruit and Herbal teas. Having tried my own DIY tea blends (not great) I appreciate the skill involved in balancing out taste and texture, especially when dealing with quite potent flavours. The liquorice and Aniseed blend is my personal favourite. It's sweet, distinctive and you don't need a lot as it is quite a strong taste. Another of my favourites is Blood Orange. It is apparently one of the most popular of Rin's fruit teas and I can see why. It's sweet but not too sweet and has just enough Orange favour to taste great, avoiding being overpowering and sickly. I have not tried any of Rinaldo's other teas but I think Strawberry and Kiwi will be my next.
If every you are heading into the Lakes you should give this place a visit. You won't be disappointed.
Thanks for taking the trouble to write this detailed review Sam. We're always happy to welcome everyone here through lockdown. Best wishes Rin
Great coffee. Excellent service.
Thanks Paula - great to have such amazing local support
Two thumbs up, have enjoyed rinaldo's coffee for the past 8 months on the 2 weekly sub. Perfect timing between each pack. Enjoy a fresh coffee every morning and never had a roast we aint liked.
Thanks Ryan - we have some amazing and unusual coffees coming
2 gold stars for you Ryan. Many thanks
great to try something different from my supermarket offering. The half caff arrived really quickly and has been a treat - no reduced aroma from full caff and tasty too. Best of all is it works - no over the top caffeine -high
Thanks Janet - much appreciated
Dispatched very quickly and arrived earlier than expected because of your post box friendly packaging, Oh and the coffee great to.
Cheers Paul - wise words indeed! haha
I was recommended to visit Rinaldo’s just over a 18 months ago by a friend.

What a tasty treat!!

In the summer when lockdown was eased as I had been ‘going on’ about the coffee, my ‘ foodie’ cousin @anotherfoodinstagramaccount travelled over 450 miles (round trip) to visit the shop, amongst other things but this was on her list!

Her delight couldn’t be contained.

She could be described as fussy, particular and/or a perfectionist (I’m sure she won’t mind me saying that - I hope!) ...... Well, one cappuccino wasn’t enough so that was it, we left daily with 2 cups per person each time.

The aeropress, coffee and tea recently purchased for her is great and I can see me being asked for some more by way of gifts this coming year.

If you can go and visit the shop (Plumgarths retail park,Kendal) then you will not be disappointed.

The quality of the service, coffee and merchandise, not forgetting the beauty of the lakes is outstanding.

However, if ya can’t make it, the postal service is better than Santa on Xmas eve!

I ordered a package as a gift to get to London on Friday am at 1.30 am, yes AM by email. It was with her by Saturday.

I wasn’t expecting such a speedy service but it was warmly welcomed! Caveat - due to Covid this may not be possible all the time..... No, I’m not getting commission! Just realised Rin and Ash May get orders with the expectation of such a quick turnaround every time!

Thanks again Ash and Rin and the team.

Stay safe and well - S

Ps. I’m social media shy but I had to leave a review for R’s place!
Wow - thanks for this thoughtful and detailed review. Amazing! Best wishes from us here
RINALDOS SPECIALITY COFFEE AND TEA LTD is rated 4.98 based on 321 reviews