Rimmers Music Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Rimmers Music

About Rimmers Music: Rimmers Music (Est.1978) has an excellent reputation and is regarded as one of the best Musical Instrument Retail Company’s in the UK.

We deal with large amounts of goods on a daily basis via our physical stores, established mail order website www.rimmersmusic.co.uk and dedicated education sales division with education catalogue (distributed to over 26,000 schools and Music Services all over the country).
We also have stores on EBAY and Amazon retailing musical instruments.

Retailing both new and used equipment Rimmers Music has a reputation for offering competitive prices (always with long guarantees for peace of mind) and excellent part exchange prices.
We also buy old instruments to recycle and sell, enabling our customers get a refurbished bargain and also help the environment.

We price check daily to ensure we are giving you the best deal possible. If you find a better deal than we offer we would be very surprised and like to hear about it.

We offer delivery and collection services for all products to make the process of getting your new instrument and part exchanging your old instrument easy. We use next day delivery and collection services for most items, via various courier companies we have accounts with.

Via these couriers we give tracking information for timed delivery slots (in most cases). We also sell specialist items that require an additional level of delivery service, items such as acoustic upright or grand pianos. These specialist delivery items are delivered by our trained team of experts who know how to handle items of this nature, are fully insured, professional and give our customers the installation with the care and attention they deserve.

We sell a huge range of musical instrumentssuch as acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, guitar amplifiers, acoustic pianos (upright and grand), electric pianos, acoustic drum kits, electric drum kits, digital keyboards, synthesizers, percussion, DJ equipment, PA systems, World percussion such as Djembes and Cajons, classroom equipment such as glockenspiels and maracas, accessories and much more.  We sell in the region of 350 different musical instrument brands from many distributors and suppliers such as Yamaha, Roland, Korg, Casio, Alesis, Kawai, Mapex, Meinl, Taylor, Takamine, Mahalo, Nord, Blackstar, Fender, Squier, Stentor, Paiste, Steinway, ESP, Vox, Pearl, Tama, Faith, Valencia, Carlsbro, Vintage, Jupiter, Odyssey, Encore, HK Audio, Boss, Peavey, Focusrite, Epiphone by Gibson and many more. We are the one stop music store withmusical instruments for all the family.

Our customer service team are excellent, they are trained daily on the musical instruments we sell and can guide you all the way to the instrument you need, with simple expert advice. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and service we offer our customers. We want you to recommend us to all your friends and family and we can only achieve this by giving you customer care beyond your expectations, we aim to do this each and every time you contact our company.

Offering affordable easy payments with Low Rate Finance companies for many years, we have made it easy for our customers to get the instrument of their dreams. We offer 0% interest free credit and low finance rate options on all orders of £250.00 or over, available both online and in store with usually instant decisions. We aim to make the musical instrument you want as affordable to you as possible, as fast as possible.

We have established Rimmers Music Schools at each of our branches with hundreds of satisfied students of all age groups from 5 years old to 95 years old. Our music studios are purpose built by us and fully stocked with the latest equipment for you to use. We are also London College of Music and Rock School examination centres (and are highly respected by both), although taking exams is optional. We want you to have your lessons and enjoy them, some people like exams some don’t, we will teach you at your pace in the styles you want to learn, or take you through the exams of your choice. All our tuition is via private one to one lessons so you do not have to worry how you look or sound, just have fun. We will help and guide you all the way. Some of our staff also work as College Lecturers, which again re-enforces our background and knowledge in this area. All our teachers are DBS checked for security on a regular basis and many have students that have returned each week for lessons for many years, constantly improving to higher and higher playing standards and improving the knowledge they have. We offer all our customers a Free Lesson in our Rimmers Music School on the instrument of their choice. We currently teach piano, keyboard, acoustic guitar, classical guitar, bass guitar, drums, percussion, singing/vocal coaching, clarinet, saxophone, flute, ukulele, mandolin, banjo, violin and music theory. Basically we can teach you to play to a high standard and all the music theory to go with it. For customers who cannot get to our music school (and customers who can) we allow access to our exclusive online lessons we have created free of charge 24 hours a day.

To conclude, Rimmers Music is a reliable musical instrument retail company with excellent value for money products from all the top brands and manufacturers and we can also teach you how to play.

marketing@rimmersmusic.co.uk

Rimmers Music LtdUnit 18 Centurion Ind. EstateFarington

Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Rimmers Music ?

John
"Excellent service and prompt delivery of violin clip on tuner, 5*,cheers John"
Jon
"Purchased a Fender Classics 72 Custom Telecaster Pau Ferro at a competitive price from Rimmers Music. Purchased online on 29/05/18 and Delivered on 05/06/18. Therefore expected delivery from Fender Suppliers is approximately 7 days after ordering guitar from Rimmers Music, which was totally acceptable with myself. The guitar comes with a free gigbag and offer of free guitar setup, free online guitar lessons and free delivery. Unfortunately when I first purchased guitar I used an overseas Visa card, and although payment transaction completed ok, a glitch in the Rimmers Music Sage Pay security system would not allow order to be completed due to providing a UK shipping address. My initial order was cancelled and payment refunded to Visa. However during the transaction process, I initially lost out to the sum of £33 for Visa and Sage pay transaction charges, although I am happy to say that following communications with Leif at Rimmers, I was offered a partial refund of £33 on my order, which I accepted and can confirm that I have received. In general my communications experience with both Leif and Heather has been very good. (via both email and telephone). I probably made 4 to 5 Phone calls in total and never experienced any problems getting through to Leif. I did experience some delays in response to a couple of my emails, although in general the communications and level of customer service I received was very good. In summary my online purchasing experience with Rimmers Music has been very good, although I am realistic in my expectations, and realise that not everything is next day delivery or service. I was willing to wait and can say it has been well worth the wait and I would have no hesitation recommending them to others that are willing to wait.🎸🎸👍"
Adriana Popescu
"Very pleased with the service - next working day delivery and the piano was easy to assemble, it looks great and our daughter loves it. Perfect, thank you very much!"
"Great price. Quick service and delivery along with excellent communication. Would definitely recommend."
"Reasonable prices and fast delivery fantastic thankyou"
"Very helpful staff"
"Fantastic service all round. Super fast delivery, excellent communication regarding delivery times & product spot on. Nothing more to add. Really pleased!!!"
"Speedy response to e mails and updated frequently regarding progress of order ."
"Great service and price. Delivery team updat s very useful and accurate. I would certainly recommend Rimmer's to others.."
"Excellent service from Rimmers. Good price, fast delivery and item well packed,"
"Rimmers were excellent. I bought a takamine guitar which was competitively priced. It was well packaged and arrived the following day. I contacted the customer service desk about a gig bag and was put straight through to a friendly person who sorted my query out. I would definitely recommend them."
"Great service quick and reliable great prices will be using again"
"Super service when I purchased my Ukulele banjo.....Would recommend them."
"Hi I have only just become a customer at Rimmers Music. I orderd a VOX amp from them which arrived in two days. I then orderd a Fender Stratocaster guitar from their web site but the next day Rimmers phoned me up to explain that the guitar I had chosen was no longer in production and asked me if I had a second chose, which I did, they then adjusted the order, explaining that I don’t need to anything And everything went to plan, FIRST CLASS SERVICE THANK YOU"
"on morning of 11/10/2018 tried to order EPIPHONE WILDKAT as advertised n shop website.informed not in stock and none available from supplier. should not be on website.At 6.30 pm item was STILL ON WEBSITE!recent reviews seem to suggest this shop can only very rarely deliver items as advertised! Looks like this would be customer had lucky escape!Be warned!READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS BEFORE EVEN CONSIDERING A PURCHASE FROM RIMMERS MUSIC!"
The item says "Available For Order", followed up at checkout (before anyone makes a purchase) with the phrase "We will order your product/s and contact you with the delivery details". Unfortunately there is a longer delay than expected from the supplier. We informed the customer within a few hours of recieving the order ie the same day as quickly as we could that there was a longer delay than expected. We are very sorry that the supplier had a delay but we did nake tge customer awaee within 2 hours!
"A very competitive price for this beautiful Martin Guitar. Brilliant service and delivery Will certainly buy from this company again. Brilliant"
"No complaints service was excellent goods arrived so fast impressed well packed all in all first class."
"Best price and next day delivery"
"Very pleased with my keyboard, its very smart stand, and stool. Although part of my order was delayed due to being originally out of stock, the main part was delivered very swiftly, within two days, and the rest was well worth waiting for. Overall great value for money and good service, so I would definitely use Rimmers again."
"Recently purchased a Casio piano keyboard. Items came as described, very pleased with service and prices. Will use again Cheers"
"Fantastic next day delivery and brilliant guitar"
"Excellent in every respect. The product (in this case the new (P125 electric piano from Yamaha) is great and as described. The price equalled the lowest available on line. The options and purchase process were comprehensive and simple. Communications were clear and prompt and delivery way faster than the initial commitment. The offers and support from Rimmer look interesting. They will be my first port of call for all future musical purchases and I would recommend them to anyone."
"I wish I had read the 'one star' reviews before paying! "order before 4pm for next day delivery". They DO NOT hold these in stock! Their suppliers DO NOT have these in stock! YOU WILL NOT HAVE YOUR ORDER NEXT DAY as the website indicates. 48 hours after I ordered I got a notification saying they normally send these direct from their supplier and although they are sorry the order will be with me in three to four weeks. I can, of course, ask for a refund. I replied to that email asking for a refund, no response to email, I called the next day, got through to an ordering department who couldn't do anything other than email their customer services department for me. Still no reply. I rang the next day chasing the refund and got through to customer services, and requested my refund immediately and was told the product is coming back into stock so would I like a call back to order again! Yes, really! I advised I was too angry to deal with their company. I then let them know I was now going to order from my local Piano shop. This I have done, I have paid a little bit more (less than 10% more) and my local shop did not take payment until the product was in my possession, amazing customer service as well. I wish I had gone there first. It is now more than two weeks since I placed the original order with Rimmers and still have I two more days to wait until the money is back in MY bank account. Would not recommend to anyone... ...but saying that, you'll only find this review AFTER you get the 'out of stock' email that I did and do some digging! Your turn to write a similar review! Rant over."
We are very sorry this order had an usual delay the customer was informed within a day but this is still very disappointing for them. We have improved our stock tracking technology in an attempt to prevent this type of error.
Rimmers Music is rated 4.73 based on 1,881 reviews