Rimmers Music Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Rimmers Music

About Rimmers Music: Rimmers Music (Est.1978) has an excellent reputation and is regarded as one of the best Musical Instrument Retail Company’s in the UK.

We deal with large amounts of goods on a daily basis via our physical stores, established mail order website www.rimmersmusic.co.uk and dedicated education sales division with education catalogue (distributed to over 26,000 schools and Music Services all over the country).
We also have stores on EBAY and Amazon retailing musical instruments.

Retailing both new and used equipment Rimmers Music has a reputation for offering competitive prices (always with long guarantees for peace of mind) and excellent part exchange prices.
We also buy old instruments to recycle and sell, enabling our customers get a refurbished bargain and also help the environment.

We price check daily to ensure we are giving you the best deal possible. If you find a better deal than we offer we would be very surprised and like to hear about it.

We offer delivery and collection services for all products to make the process of getting your new instrument and part exchanging your old instrument easy. We use next day delivery and collection services for most items, via various courier companies we have accounts with.

Via these couriers we give tracking information for timed delivery slots (in most cases). We also sell specialist items that require an additional level of delivery service, items such as acoustic upright or grand pianos. These specialist delivery items are delivered by our trained team of experts who know how to handle items of this nature, are fully insured, professional and give our customers the installation with the care and attention they deserve.

We sell a huge range of musical instrumentssuch as acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, guitar amplifiers, acoustic pianos (upright and grand), electric pianos, acoustic drum kits, electric drum kits, digital keyboards, synthesizers, percussion, DJ equipment, PA systems, World percussion such as Djembes and Cajons, classroom equipment such as glockenspiels and maracas, accessories and much more.  We sell in the region of 350 different musical instrument brands from many distributors and suppliers such as Yamaha, Roland, Korg, Casio, Alesis, Kawai, Mapex, Meinl, Taylor, Takamine, Mahalo, Nord, Blackstar, Fender, Squier, Stentor, Paiste, Steinway, ESP, Vox, Pearl, Tama, Faith, Valencia, Carlsbro, Vintage, Jupiter, Odyssey, Encore, HK Audio, Boss, Peavey, Focusrite, Epiphone by Gibson and many more. We are the one stop music store withmusical instruments for all the family.

Our customer service team are excellent, they are trained daily on the musical instruments we sell and can guide you all the way to the instrument you need, with simple expert advice. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and service we offer our customers. We want you to recommend us to all your friends and family and we can only achieve this by giving you customer care beyond your expectations, we aim to do this each and every time you contact our company.

Offering affordable easy payments with Low Rate Finance companies for many years, we have made it easy for our customers to get the instrument of their dreams. We offer 0% interest free credit and low finance rate options on all orders of £250.00 or over, available both online and in store with usually instant decisions. We aim to make the musical instrument you want as affordable to you as possible, as fast as possible.

We have established Rimmers Music Schools at each of our branches with hundreds of satisfied students of all age groups from 5 years old to 95 years old. Our music studios are purpose built by us and fully stocked with the latest equipment for you to use. We are also London College of Music and Rock School examination centres (and are highly respected by both), although taking exams is optional. We want you to have your lessons and enjoy them, some people like exams some don’t, we will teach you at your pace in the styles you want to learn, or take you through the exams of your choice. All our tuition is via private one to one lessons so you do not have to worry how you look or sound, just have fun. We will help and guide you all the way. Some of our staff also work as College Lecturers, which again re-enforces our background and knowledge in this area. All our teachers are DBS checked for security on a regular basis and many have students that have returned each week for lessons for many years, constantly improving to higher and higher playing standards and improving the knowledge they have. We offer all our customers a Free Lesson in our Rimmers Music School on the instrument of their choice. We currently teach piano, keyboard, acoustic guitar, classical guitar, bass guitar, drums, percussion, singing/vocal coaching, clarinet, saxophone, flute, ukulele, mandolin, banjo, violin and music theory. Basically we can teach you to play to a high standard and all the music theory to go with it. For customers who cannot get to our music school (and customers who can) we allow access to our exclusive online lessons we have created free of charge 24 hours a day.

To conclude, Rimmers Music is a reliable musical instrument retail company with excellent value for money products from all the top brands and manufacturers and we can also teach you how to play.

marketing@rimmersmusic.co.uk

Rimmers Music LtdUnit 18 Centurion Ind. EstateFarington

Tell us how Rimmers Music made you happy

Jonny
"So bought my first guitar today Top lads easy to approach and talk to felt more than comfortable didn't force anything can't do enough for you highly recommend"
John
"Excellent service and prompt delivery of violin clip on tuner, 5*,cheers John"
"Purchased a Fender Classics 72 Custom Telecaster Pau Ferro at a competitive price from Rimmers Music. Purchased online on 29/05/18 and Delivered on 05/06/18. Therefore expected delivery from Fender Suppliers is approximately 7 days after ordering guitar from Rimmers Music, which was totally acceptable with myself. The guitar comes with a free gigbag and offer of free guitar setup, free online guitar lessons and free delivery. Unfortunately when I first purchased guitar I used an overseas Visa card, and although payment transaction completed ok, a glitch in the Rimmers Music Sage Pay security system would not allow order to be completed due to providing a UK shipping address. My initial order was cancelled and payment refunded to Visa. However during the transaction process, I initially lost out to the sum of £33 for Visa and Sage pay transaction charges, although I am happy to say that following communications with Leif at Rimmers, I was offered a partial refund of £33 on my order, which I accepted and can confirm that I have received. In general my communications experience with both Leif and Heather has been very good. (via both email and telephone). I probably made 4 to 5 Phone calls in total and never experienced any problems getting through to Leif. I did experience some delays in response to a couple of my emails, although in general the communications and level of customer service I received was very good. In summary my online purchasing experience with Rimmers Music has been very good, although I am realistic in my expectations, and realise that not everything is next day delivery or service. I was willing to wait and can say it has been well worth the wait and I would have no hesitation recommending them to others that are willing to wait.🎸🎸👍"
"Helpful and prompt pre sale customer service. Timely delivery and guitar all set up and ready to play"
"the service was first class from start to finish including the part amazon played in the process, delivery was good , have not opened keyboard yet as it is a Christmas present for my grandson although information given by staff in Edinburgh store made decision to purchase Yamaha easy"
"Online ordering was very easy and the item was dispatched very quickly. I was also kept well informed during the process so full marks so far. I’ve deducted a star because the keyboard was dispatched in its box with no additional wrapping. The keyboard is a Christmas present and the box was quite badly damaged in transit. I’m hopeful the keyboard itself is ok but haven’t opened it to check. A quick wrap round the box with bubble wrap would have made a big difference, would be relatively cheap to implement, and would protect relatively delicate items. Just a suggestion."
"Product arrived on time, but the product box was not covered at all, so good job I was in to receive the delivery myself, or my husband would have seen exactly what I’d bought him for Christmas! Other than that, I am very happy with the service."
"Very pleased with the purchase, good looking piano with excellent sound and good quality overall. It discreetly fits in my living room."
"Ordering my digital piano on line was very simple, I had a query after ordering so phoned Rimmers Music, they were EXTREMELY helpful and solved my problem. Polite, courteous and very helpful. Pisno was delivered on time and very well packed."
"Excellent Service and Fast Delivery well pleased with my Recent Purchase of Korg Kronos 2 88 Keys Workstation."
"What can I say brilliant service from Rimmers. Brought a keyboard sent out fast. Had a problem with touch screen they got in touch with manufacturers. They sent details on how to calibrate it. All done.great thanks to Headly 👍👍👍"
"Easy and quick service, Ian was fabulous at sorting my order."
"Very good company. Very Polite will use again."
"Excellent service answered my questions right away, cheapest price and no nonsense, fast reliable delivery."
"Decided to get new keyboard and sale offered opportunity. I had a problem with the order process which they quickly resolved with a call to me and Item delivered next day. All in all quick and efficient."
"Rimmers . sourced item for me and it was delivered as soon as they got it and at a good price."
"Efficient, friendly, knowledgeable, patient staff providing excellent customer service."
"I would like to thank the Blackpool branch for going above the call of duty by helping me when my PA system packed up. As specially at this time of year when I needed it. Barry did a fantastic job of helping me when I was at a total loss. Thank you so much."
"Excellent customer service and Fast Delivery. Ordered my purchase at 14.30 and it was delivered the next day at 11.00. Well Impressed and would definitely use again in the Future."
"Good service"
"Rimmers has restored my faith in online shopping for music goods after a disastrous episode last Christmas with a different supplier. Ordered three items, and was called to inform me that two were on their way but awaiting stock for the third. It is good to be kept in the loop ...thank you."
"Good fast service for the Highlands of scotland."
"I was very unhappy with the service. I had a session booked in London, on the basis of purchasing with next day guaranteed. Ordered on a Sunday, didn't arrive until Wednesday. Yes, the staff tried to call, but I was in meetings. Then I had an emailing saying it was going to be dispatched via Amazon. Truly disappointed."
This item should have been despatched Monday to arrive Tuesday ie exactly as stated on the website, orders ordered at weekends will be despatched on the Monday for delivery Tuesday (if in stock). Also, we cannot (and do not) 100% guarantee any delivery, no one can as sometimes drivers can make errors etc. This item was delivered on Wednesday. We informed the customer on the Monday morning ie the fastest possible opportunity, whereby the order could have been cancelled and they could have purchased elsewhere if they needed it on Tuesday. This would have been the earliest they could have got the item from anywhere in the UK (if it was in stock). The customer decided to continue with the order. My advice to this customer is to not leave things to the last minute and be a bit better organised if you have something that is important to do. We are sorry for the 24-hour delay, but we kept the customer fully informed so they had a choice. At Christmas time couriers can be very busy and there are delays occasionally as a result of this.
Rimmers Music is rated 4.73 based on 1,990 reviews