Rimmers Music Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Rimmers Music

About Rimmers Music: Rimmers Music (Est.1978) has an excellent reputation and is regarded as one of the best Musical Instrument Retail Company’s in the UK.

We deal with large amounts of goods on a daily basis via our physical stores, established mail order website www.rimmersmusic.co.uk and dedicated education sales division with education catalogue (distributed to over 26,000 schools and Music Services all over the country).
We also have stores on EBAY and Amazon retailing musical instruments.

Retailing both new and used equipment Rimmers Music has a reputation for offering competitive prices (always with long guarantees for peace of mind) and excellent part exchange prices.
We also buy old instruments to recycle and sell, enabling our customers get a refurbished bargain and also help the environment.

We price check daily to ensure we are giving you the best deal possible. If you find a better deal than we offer we would be very surprised and like to hear about it.

We offer delivery and collection services for all products to make the process of getting your new instrument and part exchanging your old instrument easy. We use next day delivery and collection services for most items, via various courier companies we have accounts with.

Via these couriers we give tracking information for timed delivery slots (in most cases). We also sell specialist items that require an additional level of delivery service, items such as acoustic upright or grand pianos. These specialist delivery items are delivered by our trained team of experts who know how to handle items of this nature, are fully insured, professional and give our customers the installation with the care and attention they deserve.

We sell a huge range of musical instrumentssuch as acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, guitar amplifiers, acoustic pianos (upright and grand), electric pianos, acoustic drum kits, electric drum kits, digital keyboards, synthesizers, percussion, DJ equipment, PA systems, World percussion such as Djembes and Cajons, classroom equipment such as glockenspiels and maracas, accessories and much more.  We sell in the region of 350 different musical instrument brands from many distributors and suppliers such as Yamaha, Roland, Korg, Casio, Alesis, Kawai, Mapex, Meinl, Taylor, Takamine, Mahalo, Nord, Blackstar, Fender, Squier, Stentor, Paiste, Steinway, ESP, Vox, Pearl, Tama, Faith, Valencia, Carlsbro, Vintage, Jupiter, Odyssey, Encore, HK Audio, Boss, Peavey, Focusrite, Epiphone by Gibson and many more. We are the one stop music store withmusical instruments for all the family.

Our customer service team are excellent, they are trained daily on the musical instruments we sell and can guide you all the way to the instrument you need, with simple expert advice. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and service we offer our customers. We want you to recommend us to all your friends and family and we can only achieve this by giving you customer care beyond your expectations, we aim to do this each and every time you contact our company.

Offering affordable easy payments with Low Rate Finance companies for many years, we have made it easy for our customers to get the instrument of their dreams. We offer 0% interest free credit and low finance rate options on all orders of £250.00 or over, available both online and in store with usually instant decisions. We aim to make the musical instrument you want as affordable to you as possible, as fast as possible.

We have established Rimmers Music Schools at each of our branches with hundreds of satisfied students of all age groups from 5 years old to 95 years old. Our music studios are purpose built by us and fully stocked with the latest equipment for you to use. We are also London College of Music and Rock School examination centres (and are highly respected by both), although taking exams is optional. We want you to have your lessons and enjoy them, some people like exams some don’t, we will teach you at your pace in the styles you want to learn, or take you through the exams of your choice. All our tuition is via private one to one lessons so you do not have to worry how you look or sound, just have fun. We will help and guide you all the way. Some of our staff also work as College Lecturers, which again re-enforces our background and knowledge in this area. All our teachers are DBS checked for security on a regular basis and many have students that have returned each week for lessons for many years, constantly improving to higher and higher playing standards and improving the knowledge they have. We offer all our customers a Free Lesson in our Rimmers Music School on the instrument of their choice. We currently teach piano, keyboard, acoustic guitar, classical guitar, bass guitar, drums, percussion, singing/vocal coaching, clarinet, saxophone, flute, ukulele, mandolin, banjo, violin and music theory. Basically we can teach you to play to a high standard and all the music theory to go with it. For customers who cannot get to our music school (and customers who can) we allow access to our exclusive online lessons we have created free of charge 24 hours a day.

To conclude, Rimmers Music is a reliable musical instrument retail company with excellent value for money products from all the top brands and manufacturers and we can also teach you how to play.

marketing@rimmersmusic.co.uk

Rimmers Music LtdUnit 18 Centurion Ind. EstateFarington

Tell us how Rimmers Music made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Kim
"Fantastic service excellent product and great communication would highly recommend this company"
David
"I ordered a new Yamaha FG820 acoustic guitar online from Rimmers. As promised it was the best price I could find. Easy and straight forward to deal with. Prompt service - delivered in 36 hour's, was well packaged and in undamaged and beautiful condition. Could not be happier - Thanks guy's !"
Alexander
"Delighted with my purchase of a Yamaha digital piano from Rimmers at a competitive price. I received good advice pre-purchase and customer service was very helpful in resolving an issue with a damaged piano stool. I can thoroughly recommend Rimmers and will use them in the future. Just those piano skills to practice ...."
"Being new to playing a instrument I couldn't have been more pleased with the service I received from Rimmers Music."
"Brilliant. Easy. Fast delivery."
"I bought a Kawai ES8 digital piano at Rimmers Music online in May 2019. Not only did Rimmers Music have this product at the most competitive price I could find, they also had the best dedicated page of credit options of any online musical instrument retailer, including 0% interest over 24 months. I was able to apply for credit online in a process which took only a few minutes and received my new piano within forty eight hours. After placing my order, I received a follow up call from a very courteous and helpful gentleman at Rimmers Music. I don't believe that I would ever make further purchases of musical instruments or accessories at any other online retailer."
"I bought a guitar from them on E-bay and found their service to be very good, reliable and friendly on the phone."
"Great customer service from the staff especially Andy and Jacob."
"Fantastic service and after sales. I purchased the Casio PX-S1000 package which had a lead time with a Casio due to its recent release. Rimmers customer service was fantastic. Kept me updated throughout, arranges prompt delivery and answered all of my questions from product details, selection and package requirements. The children absolutely love the purchase and are really enjoying the digital piano, stand and pedals. I would wholeheartedly recommend Rimmers music."
"Ordered and paid for an item, only to be told it was out of stock. Update said 3-5 working days, but this was extended to two weeks. This item should have been marked out of stock as soon as I ordered it..not good for business Rimmers. Poor service."
Hi

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced a delay with the item that you ordered. We do unfortunately, from time to time have incorrect stock information. We are constantly working to improve this, as the last thing we want to do is give our customers inaccurate information.

I realise that this has been disappointing for you and we sincerely apologise for the delay.

If there is anything further that we can do, please get in touch

Regards

Cathy
"Rimmers were great to deal with, brilliant customer service, Lynn was very responsive. My only complaint is with Dpd who said they couldn’t deliver because nobody was home. I was home all day because I had taken unpaid leave."
"Excellent product. Very persuasive pricing. Speedy delivery. Packaging excellent and protective. Follow ups - good; informative and entertaining. I'm delighted with the product that I purchased. I envisualise no concerns however should I have a problem I would like to think that the after sales service will be as good as the initial service. Noel"
"After ordering the pedal, realised it wasn't in stock.. but was very satisfied when it was delivered same week. Great service *****"
"The staff solved the problem quickly. Best online experience so far. Thanks."
"After an eBay seller decided to renege on our deal and my ‘winning bid’, I decided to splash out for a brand new Korg synth with Rimmer Music, the first time I’ve used them. The service was flawless and I was happily in the possession of my new instrument the following morning! Fantastic service and amazingly low price. Highly-recommended."
"Great service from my order and dealings with them. Were happy to answer some technical questions I had which is a massive bonus when purchasing new equipment that you need information on."
"Hi I recently bought four headphones from Rimmers Music and they were delivered promptly and efficiently and were as described."
"I live in scotland,but use to live in blackpool,and have used Rimmers music in blackpool and Leyland and found them to be very good company.I recently bought the fender mustang iv v2,the amp was better than described! as in the condition it was in. It was am ex demo amp and in very good condition.Thanks again rimmers!"
"I had seen some not so good reviews of Rimmer. However I have been very pleased with their service which has been excellent. I initially purchased a keyboard and other items separately. I realized soon after that I could have purchased the same items at a cheaper price. I called Rimmer and the representative was excellent. I had a couple of other issues and each time I called the representatives were excellent. I am very happy with the service and products."
"i had missing item from my order(two items total, so hard to miss), i had to wait extra days for them to send me the missing part of my order. I had to waste my time to get the item i paid for and this was my first and last order. Such a mess to send guitar in the original unopened box, when the order has other items on it, how can you miss putting them in is beyond me. Very disappointing."
Hi

I'm so sorry that your lead needed to be sent the following day. We did let you know as soon as we were aware of this very short delay, but we are very sorry you are disappointed.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with as I would like you to be happy.

Regards

Cathy
"There was an issue on delivery which was easily and amicably sorted with customer service. I would certainly buy from here again."
"Fantastic service, ordered my casio ct-x 5000 on Friday and it arrived on the Monday. Not only that, I couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else. Highly recommended."
"Great communication, a fair price and fast delivery. Guitar arrived safely, as described, one very happy customer. Thank you."
Rimmers Music is rated 4.72 based on 2,165 reviews