Rimmers Music Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Rimmers Music

About Rimmers Music: Rimmers Music (Est.1978) has an excellent reputation and is regarded as one of the best Musical Instrument Retail Company’s in the UK.

We deal with large amounts of goods on a daily basis via our physical stores, established mail order website www.rimmersmusic.co.uk and dedicated education sales division with education catalogue (distributed to over 26,000 schools and Music Services all over the country).
We also have stores on EBAY and Amazon retailing musical instruments.

Retailing both new and used equipment Rimmers Music has a reputation for offering competitive prices (always with long guarantees for peace of mind) and excellent part exchange prices.
We also buy old instruments to recycle and sell, enabling our customers get a refurbished bargain and also help the environment.

We price check daily to ensure we are giving you the best deal possible. If you find a better deal than we offer we would be very surprised and like to hear about it.

We offer delivery and collection services for all products to make the process of getting your new instrument and part exchanging your old instrument easy. We use next day delivery and collection services for most items, via various courier companies we have accounts with.

Via these couriers we give tracking information for timed delivery slots (in most cases). We also sell specialist items that require an additional level of delivery service, items such as acoustic upright or grand pianos. These specialist delivery items are delivered by our trained team of experts who know how to handle items of this nature, are fully insured, professional and give our customers the installation with the care and attention they deserve.

We sell a huge range of musical instrumentssuch as acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, guitar amplifiers, acoustic pianos (upright and grand), electric pianos, acoustic drum kits, electric drum kits, digital keyboards, synthesizers, percussion, DJ equipment, PA systems, World percussion such as Djembes and Cajons, classroom equipment such as glockenspiels and maracas, accessories and much more.  We sell in the region of 350 different musical instrument brands from many distributors and suppliers such as Yamaha, Roland, Korg, Casio, Alesis, Kawai, Mapex, Meinl, Taylor, Takamine, Mahalo, Nord, Blackstar, Fender, Squier, Stentor, Paiste, Steinway, ESP, Vox, Pearl, Tama, Faith, Valencia, Carlsbro, Vintage, Jupiter, Odyssey, Encore, HK Audio, Boss, Peavey, Focusrite, Epiphone by Gibson and many more. We are the one stop music store withmusical instruments for all the family.

Our customer service team are excellent, they are trained daily on the musical instruments we sell and can guide you all the way to the instrument you need, with simple expert advice. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and service we offer our customers. We want you to recommend us to all your friends and family and we can only achieve this by giving you customer care beyond your expectations, we aim to do this each and every time you contact our company.

Offering affordable easy payments with Low Rate Finance companies for many years, we have made it easy for our customers to get the instrument of their dreams. We offer 0% interest free credit and low finance rate options on all orders of £250.00 or over, available both online and in store with usually instant decisions. We aim to make the musical instrument you want as affordable to you as possible, as fast as possible.

We have established Rimmers Music Schools at each of our branches with hundreds of satisfied students of all age groups from 5 years old to 95 years old. Our music studios are purpose built by us and fully stocked with the latest equipment for you to use. We are also London College of Music and Rock School examination centres (and are highly respected by both), although taking exams is optional. We want you to have your lessons and enjoy them, some people like exams some don’t, we will teach you at your pace in the styles you want to learn, or take you through the exams of your choice. All our tuition is via private one to one lessons so you do not have to worry how you look or sound, just have fun. We will help and guide you all the way. Some of our staff also work as College Lecturers, which again re-enforces our background and knowledge in this area. All our teachers are DBS checked for security on a regular basis and many have students that have returned each week for lessons for many years, constantly improving to higher and higher playing standards and improving the knowledge they have. We offer all our customers a Free Lesson in our Rimmers Music School on the instrument of their choice. We currently teach piano, keyboard, acoustic guitar, classical guitar, bass guitar, drums, percussion, singing/vocal coaching, clarinet, saxophone, flute, ukulele, mandolin, banjo, violin and music theory. Basically we can teach you to play to a high standard and all the music theory to go with it. For customers who cannot get to our music school (and customers who can) we allow access to our exclusive online lessons we have created free of charge 24 hours a day.

To conclude, Rimmers Music is a reliable musical instrument retail company with excellent value for money products from all the top brands and manufacturers and we can also teach you how to play.

marketing@rimmersmusic.co.uk

Rimmers Music LtdUnit 18 Centurion Ind. EstateFarington

Tell us how Rimmers Music made you happy

Jonny
"So bought my first guitar today Top lads easy to approach and talk to felt more than comfortable didn't force anything can't do enough for you highly recommend"
John
"Excellent service and prompt delivery of violin clip on tuner, 5*,cheers John"
"Purchased a Fender Classics 72 Custom Telecaster Pau Ferro at a competitive price from Rimmers Music. Purchased online on 29/05/18 and Delivered on 05/06/18. Therefore expected delivery from Fender Suppliers is approximately 7 days after ordering guitar from Rimmers Music, which was totally acceptable with myself. The guitar comes with a free gigbag and offer of free guitar setup, free online guitar lessons and free delivery. Unfortunately when I first purchased guitar I used an overseas Visa card, and although payment transaction completed ok, a glitch in the Rimmers Music Sage Pay security system would not allow order to be completed due to providing a UK shipping address. My initial order was cancelled and payment refunded to Visa. However during the transaction process, I initially lost out to the sum of £33 for Visa and Sage pay transaction charges, although I am happy to say that following communications with Leif at Rimmers, I was offered a partial refund of £33 on my order, which I accepted and can confirm that I have received. In general my communications experience with both Leif and Heather has been very good. (via both email and telephone). I probably made 4 to 5 Phone calls in total and never experienced any problems getting through to Leif. I did experience some delays in response to a couple of my emails, although in general the communications and level of customer service I received was very good. In summary my online purchasing experience with Rimmers Music has been very good, although I am realistic in my expectations, and realise that not everything is next day delivery or service. I was willing to wait and can say it has been well worth the wait and I would have no hesitation recommending them to others that are willing to wait.🎸🎸👍"
"Excellent price for item and excellent delivery service"
Posted 19 minutes ago
"I've recently bought a Epiphone dot semi hollowbody vintage guitar, delivered on time with up dates to the hour of delivery. My guitar came well protected & absolutely a beautiful guitar. Thank you Rimmers very happy customer."
Posted 35 minutes ago
"Fast and efficient delivery. The Korg B1 is a nice digital piano."
"Very helpful and very quick delivery, helped me with my request for shipping to Jersey."
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service. Very helpful with advice when buying a td17kvx. The part exchange pick up was as arranged. Although over the Christmas period my order was not sent. But as soon as I phoned it was sorted and sent out. I even had a couple of phone calls from Headley to make sure everything was ok. I would certainly buy from this company again."
"Excellent, quick delivery and good communication"
"Their customer service was quick and helpful, quick delivery, Vox Mini amp arrived as advertised. Thanks a lot for the great service Ian."
"Great service lovely & helpul on the phone too. Just wish DHP delivery service could be better with their website if your not in to leave with a neighbour."
"Delivery was disappointing – the driver turned up expecting me to help him unload the truck and without anyone with him to help lift the extremely heavy box. We had to unbox it outside the house and carry it in because I couldn't lift the whole product. The piano itself is excellent, though the stool was delivered already chipped."
"very good!"
"Excellent, friendly service. Kofi gave us great advice. the electric guitar starter pack was really good value for money. Thank you."
"I bought a Casio CTX3000 keyboard. It was promptly delivered at a great price. Recommended!"
"A big thank you to all the team at Rimmers Music. Thank you for taking care of my order and my daughter loves the kit."
"Extraordinarily bad customer service. Such a shame. Waited a month for my "Next day delivery" with very little contact from Rimmers, no response to my email, offered £30 compensation on this £500 purchase which was intended as a Christmas present. Eventually accepted for a refund. Had a good price online so thought I would try a new supplier. I will be going back to my usual and very reliable audio supplies company and won't be using Rimmers again."
Please note this reply applies to the review in the name of Edward as this is the same customer:

Hi

We are so sorry that this has gone wrong. We sent this particular item using our stock held at Amazon on the day the you ordered. Unfortunately the item was lost by Amazon. We tried to source a replacement for you from our supplier as soon as we were made of aware of the item being lost, but they weren't available until January, which we did let you know at that time. We also offered alternatives as well as compensation or a refund on more than one occasion. We are surprised to receive this review as the last email that we have from you confirms that you are expecting the replacement after the 8th of January and that you realised we had done everything that we could to resolve this for you. We have tried our best to sort this out for you, we of course realise you will be disappointed, which we are as well as we really have done everything within our power to resolve this. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make you happy as we would like to do that.

Regards

Cathy
Hi

Regards

Cathy
"Best price for the product, very rapid delivery and excellent service."
"Bought a CASIO CT-X3000 keyboard. Great service, great price and fast free delivery. I'll definitely buy from Rimmers again"
"Instrument delivered very quickly and beautiful quality. Thanks"
"excellent service ,great product ,thankyou"
Rimmers Music is rated 4.73 based on 2,051 reviews