Rimmers Music Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rimmers Music
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Rimmers Music Reviews

About Rimmers Music:

Rimmers Music (Est.1978) has an excellent reputation and is regarded as one of the best Musical Instrument Retail Company’s in the UK.

We deal with large amounts of goods on a daily basis via our physical stores, established mail order website www.rimmersmusic.co.uk and dedicated education sales division with education catalogue (distributed to over 26,000 schools and Music Services all over the country).
We also have stores on EBAY and Amazon retailing musical instruments.

Retailing both new and used equipment Rimmers Music has a reputation for offering competitive prices (always with long guarantees for peace of mind) and excellent part exchange prices.
We also buy old instruments to recycle and sell, enabling our customers get a refurbished bargain and also help the environment.

We price check daily to ensure we are giving you the best deal possible. If you find a better deal than we offer we would be very surprised and like to hear about it.

We offer delivery and collection services for all products to make the process of getting your new instrument and part exchanging your old instrument easy. We use next day delivery and collection services for most items, via various courier companies we have accounts with.

Via these couriers we give tracking information for timed delivery slots (in most cases). We also sell specialist items that require an additional level of delivery service, items such as acoustic upright or grand pianos. These specialist delivery items are delivered by our trained team of experts who know how to handle items of this nature, are fully insured, professional and give our customers the installation with the care and attention they deserve.

We sell a huge range of musical instrumentssuch as acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, guitar amplifiers, acoustic pianos (upright and grand), electric pianos, acoustic drum kits, electric drum kits, digital keyboards, synthesizers, percussion, DJ equipment, PA systems, World percussion such as Djembes and Cajons, classroom equipment such as glockenspiels and maracas, accessories and much more.  We sell in the region of 350 different musical instrument brands from many distributors and suppliers such as Yamaha, Roland, Korg, Casio, Alesis, Kawai, Mapex, Meinl, Taylor, Takamine, Mahalo, Nord, Blackstar, Fender, Squier, Stentor, Paiste, Steinway, ESP, Vox, Pearl, Tama, Faith, Valencia, Carlsbro, Vintage, Jupiter, Odyssey, Encore, HK Audio, Boss, Peavey, Focusrite, Epiphone by Gibson and many more. We are the one stop music store withmusical instruments for all the family.

Our customer service team are excellent, they are trained daily on the musical instruments we sell and can guide you all the way to the instrument you need, with simple expert advice. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and service we offer our customers. We want you to recommend us to all your friends and family and we can only achieve this by giving you customer care beyond your expectations, we aim to do this each and every time you contact our company.

Offering affordable easy payments with Low Rate Finance companies for many years, we have made it easy for our customers to get the instrument of their dreams. We offer 0% interest free credit and low finance rate options on all orders of £250.00 or over, available both online and in store with usually instant decisions. We aim to make the musical instrument you want as affordable to you as possible, as fast as possible.

We have established Rimmers Music Schools at each of our branches with hundreds of satisfied students of all age groups from 5 years old to 95 years old. Our music studios are purpose built by us and fully stocked with the latest equipment for you to use. We are also London College of Music and Rock School examination centres (and are highly respected by both), although taking exams is optional. We want you to have your lessons and enjoy them, some people like exams some don’t, we will teach you at your pace in the styles you want to learn, or take you through the exams of your choice. All our tuition is via private one to one lessons so you do not have to worry how you look or sound, just have fun. We will help and guide you all the way. Some of our staff also work as College Lecturers, which again re-enforces our background and knowledge in this area. All our teachers are DBS checked for security on a regular basis and many have students that have returned each week for lessons for many years, constantly improving to higher and higher playing standards and improving the knowledge they have. We offer all our customers a Free Lesson in our Rimmers Music School on the instrument of their choice. We currently teach piano, keyboard, acoustic guitar, classical guitar, bass guitar, drums, percussion, singing/vocal coaching, clarinet, saxophone, flute, ukulele, mandolin, banjo, violin and music theory. Basically we can teach you to play to a high standard and all the music theory to go with it. For customers who cannot get to our music school (and customers who can) we allow access to our exclusive online lessons we have created free of charge 24 hours a day.

To conclude, Rimmers Music is a reliable musical instrument retail company with excellent value for money products from all the top brands and manufacturers and we can also teach you how to play.

marketing@rimmersmusic.co.uk

John
Rimmers Music 5 star review on 17th October 2019
Carlotta
More Photos & Videos
Made a purchase online. Delivery was on time as stated. Absolutely no problems buying from Rimmers. Highly recommend.
good quality and quick delivery. Thank you
Hello there.
This is Alex.
I would like to order a drum kit please
Oh my god. I can’t thank you enough!!!!! Bargain price for a 101% keyboard amp.
Easy order process, arrived well packaged and it was shipped quickly. Thanks

There was a delay by the delivery company and it didn't arrive "next day", but that's not Rimmers fault.

Would definitely buy from them again (if I ever needed another piano).
Easy website to navigate. Smooth and efficient delivery of goods and staff very helpful.
The Fender guitar I ordered arrived quickly. Despite very unsafe packing the guitar was not damaged - besides uneven wood cutting inside (see the picture). In my opinion it was pure luck as the guitar arrived in a big box, covered only with very thin plastic foil; you could clearly hear the rubling inside whenever you picked up the box. No other issues though, plays well & the sound is great.
Rimmers Music 3 star review on 22nd September 2020
Hi

I'm sorry you're disappointed, we do send our guitars out in the box that our supplier uses to ship to us, it is unusual for us to have any problems with that.

Glad to hear you like how the guitar sounds and play

Regards

Cathy
Bought a fender bass amp. Very good price, delivery excellent!
Great value, wide range of product options and quick delivery. Easy website to use and good communications. Free keyboard lessons were a bonus! Would highly recommend.
I chose Rimmers because the item I wanted was a good price. Delivery was quite speedy too. Pleased with the transaction.
Amp was a great price and delivered next day. Very happy with service.
Purchased a secondhand violin for my pupil. Excellent condition, communication and shipping. Highly recommend.
Ordered a Roland kit Saturday and turned up Tuesday. Had a phone call to tell me what was going on. Great service and price was really competitive.
First time I've used Rimmers, but will definitely come back to them next time I've looking to purchase based on this experience.
Well done Rimmers.
Very well priced,very helpful staff and prompt delivery highly recommend.
Great service and good quality product
Very pleased with my recent purchase of a cool Black Star Bluetooth amp, delivered promptly - actually a return, but I would easily have paid full price for one.It did not disappoint. I needed it to be portable, and altho' slightly larger in size than I had imagined, (still only 11" wide x 5.5" deep) it is indeed only 2.5 kilos, yet with enough power and good quality sound. Fab!!!
Excellent service
I have bought 3 guitars and now my 3rd amp in the last few years. Always get the best price and never disappointed with the service.
Great service, cost effective and on time
I bought a new piano stool for my Mum and for myself to enjoy as she teaches me piano.
It was easy to order, and free delivery and quicker than 24 hours to have delivered. It is a lovely stool and we are very happy with our purchase. Would not hesitate to order from Rimmers Music again.
Rimmers Music is rated 4.74 based on 2,881 reviews