Replacement Keys Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Replacement Keys

About Replacement Keys: We sell Replacement Keys. We offer a comprehensive Key Cutting service with the largest selection of Window Keys, Desk Keys, Locker Keys, Filing Cabinet Keys and much more.

contact@replacementkeys.co.uk

PO Box 4421

How would you rate Replacement Keys ?

Cheryl Stacey
Unverified Reviewer
"Perfect. Super fast efficient service."
Posted 58 minutes ago
Anthony Ackroyd
Verified Buyer
"Big thanks new key 100% right working for my caravan."
"very easy to place an order, and received within a few days, excellent service."
John Tayler
"Always a fast service"
"This site is amazing. Nice and straight forward to follow. I emailed for advice and got a prompt polite response. Ordered key and was shipped very fast. Works a treat! So pleased."
"Great communication and service. I got Yale superior keys cut from photos and they work perfectly. Very fast despatch and delivery and excellent prices."
Carl-Gustaf Jernsjö
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Very quick delivery."
Sally Bradbrook
Verified Buyer
"The keys are fine. I gave 4 stars only because I ordered two of one key and one of another...and got it wrong - the one I ordered two of should have been one and the one I ordered two of should have been two. I've never made a mistake like this before, but a question with multiple buys 'Are you sure?' would have been helpful in this instance! I also have a Homebase postbox for which the keys have been lost during building work. I have found no way of getting replacement keys for it, despite there being a number on the lock. This is certainly another service that would be in demand."
Craig Powell
Verified Buyer
"Good price good delivery bought 4 keys 702 fitted perfect 845 fitted not so good really hard to turn but do work"
"Very happy"
"speed and efficiency of service...one telephone call and all sorted"
"We bought a caravan and it only came with one key so I ordered an additional key for my husband I placed the order late afternoon and was impressed when it arrived less than 48 hours later."
Damaciano De Souza
Verified Buyer
"By making my delivery reach on time ,and the charges were accurate"
Ayshea Hales
Verified Buyer
"Excellent FAST SERVICE. Will not hesitate to recommend or use again. Thank you *****"
"Very speedy service, with excellent customer service. Will not hesitate to shop again."
Steve Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quickly. They worked perfectly. They were cheap. Couldn't ask for more."
"Replacement keys came with very quick delivery and the instructions received on obtaining the correct key was straightforward. Would recommend. A**"
George Noon
Verified Buyer
"Unfortunately the keys didn't undo the lock."
Diane Wait
Verified Buyer
"Very good service but sadly I ordered the wrong key for the filing cabinet."
"I ordered keys for two filing cabinets yesterday ealy afternoon and keys arrived this morning and both fit so you could not ask for a better service"
Replacement Keys is rated 4.85 based on 18,439 reviews