Replacement Keys Reviews

12,092 Reviews

We sell Replacement Keys. We offer a comprehensive Key Cutting service with the largest selection of Window Keys, Desk Keys, Locker Keys, Filing Cabinet Keys and much more.

contact@replacementkeys.co.uk

PO Box 4421

JOHN WARD
Verified Buyer

The keys work, they were a good price and arrived very quickly
Michael Sheridan
Verified Buyer

Unfortunately the replacement key did not work. It looks a very close match to the the original which had broken off at the hilt but obviously there is a small difference causing the problem.
Bertha O
Verified Buyer

Took pictures of keys and sent them to replacement keys, in 24 hours said they can cut and replace, they sent them and they worked all well, great service and kept me up to date with the process. I will use them again.
Samuel Hoyt
Verified Buyer

All 4 keys fit. Delivery time was very good. Price was reasonable.
Roland Gilmore
Verified Buyer

Timpsons in Leeds wanted £30 for one CISA key and said they would have to send it away because they don't have the cutting equipment. Repacementkeys gave me two, within 48 hours, for about a third of that and without having to send my key away. Great Service!
Elisa Orlando
Verified Buyer

I got the right key in 1 day!
Denise Bartlett
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service. Ordered one day arrived the next
Jennifer Lane
Verified Buyer

Brilliant find - have 4 drawer filing cabinet which I couldn't lock due to no key - ordered key Thursday - received Friday and it locks. Amazed and very happy - thank you for your service.
Verified Buyer

Website was easy to use and next day delivery received
David Heaton
Verified Buyer

Quality of service excellent ordered thursday here on friday keys great
John Jones
Verified Buyer

Able to secure items, previously left in unlocked desk.
John Worker
Verified Buyer

service is unbelieveable delivered in 2 days to France , will never have to look for another supplier . cannot recommend highly enough
Don Smith
Verified Buyer

When a very reputable Locksmith in Ottawa Canada was unable to obtain a European key blank from her supplier for a reasonable price, she took the time to research alternatives for me. She sent me Replacement Keys website address, saying they had the key I was looking for. I checked it out, and sure enough they had the correct key blank and even listed my key code. I completed my order which was very easy and user friendly, and I had my keys in less than a week! The best part, was that even with the exchange rate and trans Atlantic shipping, I was still able to get 2 keys from Replacement Keys for less then the price of 1 key from my locksmiths Canadian supplier.
I would recommend Replacement keys to anyone, especially for hard to find keys. Well done!!!
Michael Campbell
Verified Buyer

Brilliant, fast and at a low price
Barbara Allen

Brilliant service keys arrived within 24 hours fitted perfectly
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, very happy to use again
Chris Franllin

Fantastic really good fast service 10 out of 10
Keith Thornburn
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, good prices, very quick delivery. Very happy to recommend to others.
Verified Buyer

Ordered on the Wednesday and they arrived on the Thursday.... Brilliant service. Oh and by the way the keys worked!!!!!!
Verified Buyer

Brilliant and fast. Thank you very much xx
Replacement Keys is rated 4.84 based on 12,092 reviews