Replacement Keys Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Replacement Keys

About Replacement Keys: We sell Replacement Keys. We offer a comprehensive Key Cutting service with the largest selection of Window Keys, Desk Keys, Locker Keys, Filing Cabinet Keys and much more.

contact@replacementkeys.co.uk

PO Box 4421

How would you rate Replacement Keys?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Paul Rothwell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service quick turnaround and great communication, goods spot on"
Posted 1 hour ago
Julie Birchenall
Verified Buyer
"excellent service! easy to use website and ordering process. Item arrived next day - Fantastic! Thank you very much. Would happily and strongly recommend."
"Fast delivery"
Acalis Ndjuli
Verified Buyer
"Thanks so much guys. Received my keys the next day and they are working perfect. Good communication and delivery on time. Well done"
Ian Prosser
Verified Buyer
"I ordered replacement keys by 1:00 pm on the Friday and they were delivered at 10:00 a.m. the day after. Wonderful service, good value for money. Well done"
Andrew Shingles
Verified Buyer
"I cannot praise Replacement Keys enough. I sent them a photo of my key and they replied within minutes the correct code. I ordered in the afternoon and they arrived in the post next morning. And they worked fine which is the main thing. I would use them again, no hesitation."
Niki Pointer
Verified Buyer
"The keys arrived promptly and the service was excellent"
Fred Harper
Verified Buyer
"quick service and got the key I needed with no hassle"
"very helpful and prompt delivery"
Susan Quick
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed with the service I received from replacement keys. The keys fitted perfectly, and arrived very quickly within 2 days of the order. thank you."
"Efficient accurate service"
James Hewitt
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Keys work but are difficult to get into lock. Presume they will free up in time."
"Placed my order around 2pm one day, received delivery the next"
"Not yet checked that it is the right one but I was happy with the speed and delivery of the spare key"
Fiona McPhail
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Quick dispatch. Arrived the following day despite opting for standard delivery."
Martin Turner
Verified Buyer
"Ordered replacement keys in the afternoon and received next day. Keys fit, job done. Many thanks."
"We are quite disappointed as the Keys do not fit."
"Exceptional service. I sent them what turned out to be the wrong code. They then analysed my key using a photo that I provided, and sent out a second set of keys, free of charge."
Ramesh Boury
Verified Buyer
"After making payment,we received the keys very quickly. The service is exquisite but it will be even better if one can manage to speak on phone. Personal contact is better than all the Internet oron line connection at the initial stages. I brief, I am very satisfied with the service provided."
"The delivery service provided by replacement keys was very efficient and quality of product was excellent. Would highly recommend this company and would have no hesitation in using again."
Replacement Keys is rated 4.85 based on 17,081 reviews