Replacement Keys Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Replacement Keys

About Replacement Keys: We sell Replacement Keys. We offer a comprehensive Key Cutting service with the largest selection of Window Keys, Desk Keys, Locker Keys, Filing Cabinet Keys and much more.

contact@replacementkeys.co.uk

PO Box 4421

Tell us how Replacement Keys made you happy

customer service
"Every key I have ordered has been amazing they all fitted. And a great price too. Thank you"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent Service as always."
"Good system in place by using key no. Keys arrived promptly - recommended."
"Keys arrived after 5 days. Outstanding quality and far better than the cheap ones we Received when moving into new home. Will shop again without any Reservation."
"Brilliant service!"
"Ordered 2 keys for my filing cabinet very easy to do via the web site. Very fast delivery and very happy many thanks will use again. Stuart"
"Service was great as was the product! I recommend it."
"Needed replacement keys for newly acquired garden tractor and these were supplied quickly and efficiently. The keys work which is the most important thing."
"Brilliant the correct key arrived the next day as promised and it worked. Thank you so much. Tp"
"Excellent service, website easy to use, keys arrived a couple of days later, perfect!!"
"Responded to my query quickly and the keys arrived shortly after. Fantastic service."
"Needed 5 replacement keys but didn’t have the key code. It meant that I couldn’t get to the order form so I contacted Relacementkeys.co.uk with a close up photograph of my key. They responded next day saying that they mad identified my key and gave me codes to get onto the order form. Best price I could find but all Magnum/Yale superior keys or replacement of same types are more expensive due to more security features. Will definitely use replacementkeys.co.uk for any other keys that I need. Excellent delivery speed."
"The keys fit perfectly"
"An excellent service,very quick delivery and all keys fit perfectly,if i need keys in the future this will be the number one place"
"Less than 24hours from ordering to receiving key. Excellent."
"Buying from Sweden and very fast shipping, and the Keys works perfect, Thanks😊😊"
"Great service, so quick and no problems with the key working... thanks"
"Fast, cheap and quality! Arrived within hours (ordered late afternoon, arrived next morning by recorded delivery!)"
"The keys came swiftly, and they work, of course. A bit tight, but the paperwork says this is likely to be the case for a short while, advising a touch of light oil to help the process. Very reasonable prices. Will use this company in the future, if I need to."
"Quick and good value service Would use again"
Replacement Keys is rated 4.85 based on 23,745 reviews