Replacement Keys Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Replacement Keys

About Replacement Keys: We sell Replacement Keys. We offer a comprehensive Key Cutting service with the largest selection of Window Keys, Desk Keys, Locker Keys, Filing Cabinet Keys and much more.

PO Box 4421

How would you rate Replacement Keys?

Andrew Trimble
Verified Buyer

We had lost the keys for our Thule roof bars and thought that we would have to replace the bars if we wanted to take our sons gear to university in one load. I was relieved to find that with the lock number replacement keys could provide new keys for the lock. Delighted with the fast service and very reasonable cost, much cheaper and quicker than buying new bars. The keys worked, we were saved a big expense. Would highly recommend Replacement Keys as an excellent supplier.
Posted 1 hour ago
Paul Chandler
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, key was delivered within 48 hrs and fits perfectly...would recommend this company...

Great price & communication, arrived next day. Perfect
Tony Wilmott

Ordered one day. Delivered the next. Amazing service
David Hunt
Verified Buyer

Exelent service, the keys arrived next day. And that is what I recall as Good Old British Service.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Keys arrived promptly and worked first time! Thank you. You saved me the cost of an emergency locksmith.

(Including a post card with your web address on was a good idea as I was able to leave that with the concierge service in my apartment block for other people who are in my position in the future).
Mohammed Butt

Fast and efficient.
Karl Eades
Verified Buyer

Amazing service. Ordered my keys expecting delivery in a 3-4 days time but had them next morning. Can't beat service like that. Excellent
Verified Buyer

They solved a problem for me at reasonable cost.

Excellent service. Very efficient
Lorraine Jones
Verified Buyer

Replacement Keys offer such a brilliant service. They were able to tell me the lost code I needed to get spare works key cut, just by a photograph. The delivery is really speedy. I really can't fault them in any way. 5* company.
Verified Buyer

Excellent pre sale service. Prompt delivery. Cannot yet tell on quality but all keys work, dont know about lifetime of keys as only had a short time.
Verified Buyer

Initially sent wrong keys but with no fuss the rights ones were received next day. Good customer service.
Verified Buyer

It was a very quick delivery and the keys worked perfectly
Verified Buyer

Very easy process, received the keys the following day.
Dave BALL
Verified Buyer

Ordered online and delivered next day.absolutely brilliant service,and cheaper than the guy in the high street.would recommend to anyone.
David Roberts
Verified Buyer

quality product at reasonable price. fast service. good to deal with.
Verified Buyer

I made a mistake when ordering but was able to make changes and still receive order very quickly. Keys fit perfectly and would highly recommend this company
Tim Rhodes
Verified Buyer

Ordered the key on Sunday. Got confirmation of despatch on the same day and the key arrived on Tuesday. Fantastic service as I had to remove the roof bars by Wednesday night before selling the car. Thanks for a wonderful service.
STEVE SMITH
Verified Buyer

Fantastic Service - Awesome, key was for my Motorhome - the dealer was about to hit me with a big bill. Thankyou so much
Replacement Keys is rated 4.85 based on 15,210 reviews