Reflections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reflections
Read Reflections Reviews

Amazing salon and everyone in here is always so friendly and chatty. Jolie done an amazing job
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 year ago
Emily took me from light to dark ready for winter before I move to London! I will definitely be back when next visiting Bristol. Lovely girl full of advice she knows what she's doing.
(Bedminster) - Posted 1 year ago
Lovely atmosphere all the girls are really friendly and couldn't so anymore for you!
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 year ago
Had my wedding hair done here by Steph, highly recommend!!
(Bedminster) - Posted 1 year ago
Always happy to help. Excellent service with a smule.
(YateSouth) - Posted 1 year ago
My favourite salon! Definitely recommended
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 year ago
Lovely haircut and the staff are friendly and welcoming,they are all very friendly and chatty. Thank you
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 year ago
My Amazing hair done by danika
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 year ago
I always feel.great after coming out of reflections all the girls are lovely in here
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 year ago
Lovely first experience here. Really lovely staff and atmosphere.Friendly and professional. Love my cut and style.
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 year ago
I've been having my hair coloured at reflections for the last few years. Julie always spends time to discuss what I want and I always leave with a fantastic colour. Never without a coffee and a laugh. All the staff are friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend.
(Harborne) - Posted 1 year ago
Fantastic salon. Friendly staff in a relaxing environment.
(Harborne) - Posted 1 year ago
The girls are lovely and I love the atmosphere in here . I've been coming here for years and I've my hair every time
Lovely haircut ! I feel like myself again
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 year ago
Great saloon e,Prince for someone who does not like sallin s, lovely interpersonal skills. Should receive a award
""
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 year ago
A lovely treatment and head massage ,nice atmosphere
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 year ago
I've come to reflections for 20 plus years, would never go anywhere else, the staff are friendly, kind, extremely good at their job
(YateNorth) - Posted 1 year ago