Reflections Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reflections
"Absolutely love my hair!! Came in for the first time today and I had orange/ yellow hair and the ends was like cotton wool. Debbie and danika did my colour and cut and I can't thank them enough. My hair feels normal again. I would definitely recommend anyone to go to the girls at reflections fishponds!"
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 week ago
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 week ago
"Lois is very good, great hair cut. Very confident"
(Brockworth) - Posted 1 week ago
"Lois is very good, great hair cut. Very confident"
(Brockworth) - Posted 1 week ago
"I was fitted in at the last minute & still had a wonderful experience. As usual Sophie did an amazing job on my colour. With wonderful customer service too"
(Shirley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
(Shirley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Christine Turnill
Verified Reviewer
"Have been coming for a number of years. Friendly staff who have always provided a good service."
(Brockworth) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Defections Brockworth is a personable, attentive and full of lovely staff. My stylist Kate is particularly excellent. I'd recommend this salon to anyone."
(Brockworth) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Friendly team, all the girls are lovely and the vibe in the salon is great. Helpful and accommodating with advice and appointments. I am a regular customer."
Debra Gibbs
Verified Buyer
"Love coming to this salon. Always made to feel we!come and !ove my hair!"
(Fishponds) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Thanks so much. Feeling great after a lovely, professional and friemndky cut."
(Fishponds) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Thanks so much. Feeling great after a lovely, professional and friemndky cut."
(Fishponds) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent and professional quality of service provided. The team are always very attentive."
(Clifton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Staff always friendly. I always leave happy with my fan hair. Staff take time to talk through colours and styles .excellent service"
Elizabeth Hutton
Unverified Reviewer
"One of my best decisions nearly six years ago was to walk into this salon. My hair was a total mess. Since then it has been transformed, cared for and coloured to perfection - which requires blending of colours worthy of an artist. I look forward to my visits."
(Brockworth) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Friendly staff, that listen to what I want each time I am here, I recommend to everyone"
(Brockworth) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I absolutely adore the balayage and cut Debbie did for me! Felt relaxed and in good hands the whole time and the end result is fantastic. I don't think I've ever been happier with my hair!"
(Fishponds) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Happy with hair and service"
(Fishponds) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Happy with hair and service"
Reflections is rated 4.95 based on 510 reviews