Reflections Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reflections
"Lovely salon lovely friendly staff. Had a great hair cut and style by Claire. My second visit and will be back."
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 day ago
"Always really great service, really well looked after. Love my new colour, it looks so natural. Thank you so much!!!"
(Fishponds) - Posted 2 days ago
"Thanks for a lovely colour again, its just perfect!"
(Keynsham) - Posted 3 days ago
"Thanks for a lovely colour again, its just perfect!"
(Keynsham) - Posted 3 days ago
"Always a great colour and cut when I come here, always struggled to find a reliable, friendly hairdressers i can trust! Highly recommended"
(Keynsham) - Posted 3 days ago
"Always polite and lovely staff very friendly."
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 3 days ago
"Phoebe Evans was an absolute star! She made me feel very welcome and comfortable and talked me through what was going to happen. Our consultation helped me understand which colours would be best for my hair and match the look i desired. She was talkative tgroughout, friendly and I had a great time , absolutely love my new look!!! Thanks phoebe!!!!"
(Keynsham) - Posted 6 days ago
"Lovely experience at reflections today. I had a wash cut and blow dry, really pleased with the results, thanks Sarah"
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Friendly & Relaxing Hairdressers I have been using this hairdressers for about a year now & I would recommend them to anyone. I have particularly difficult & thick hair & they have got it right every time. Giving me great suggestions, but always listening to my opinion. And I love the massage chair when they wash my hair."
(Brockworth) - Posted 1 week ago
"Always a great hair cut by Paige. Never disappointed!"
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 1 week ago
"As always good service from all staff. Love Paige"
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 1 week ago
"All a fab cut and great hair advice"
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 1 week ago
"All a fab cut and great hair advice"
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 1 week ago
"A?ways had ezce!!ent service from the staff at ref!reckons"
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 1 week ago
"Molly has been doing my colour for over a year now. She is always friendly and professional and I always come out of the salon feeling a million dollars. I would highly recommend Reflections Keynsham the customer service is fantastic."
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 week ago
"All really good as usual.really attentive."
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 1 week ago
"Always a very friendly place to come, attentive to what you want and a professional service provided"
"Great hair, as always"
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 1 week ago
"Amazing experience! Emma always styles me beautifully and I leave feeling loads more confident than when I came in. Can't recommend highly enough."
(Nailsea) - Posted 1 week ago
"I've used reflections in shirley for over 2years now...it's welcoming and always pleased with my co!our and cut"
(Shirley) - Posted 2 weeks ago