Reflections Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reflections
"Excellent service, stylist listens and takes care. When my usual stylist is not available, colleagues are also very helpful."
(Keynsham) - Posted 15 hours ago
"Today my hair was done by Sarah guided by olivia. Olivia was a great teachet. positive and encouraging. Sarah was a great student and did a great jobxx"
(Thornbury) - Posted 3 days ago
"I consider it a treat to come here and get my hair done in a disabled and find the staff kind caring a considerate."
(Thornbury) - Posted 3 days ago
"I have been a customer for a nuber if years and have always been happy with the results. Staff are always polite and courteous and are happy to offer advice."
(Harborne) - Posted 5 days ago
(Harborne) - Posted 5 days ago
"Very friendly and welcoming. The team made sure I was comfortable and offered refreshments. I was very happy with my treatment as always."
(YateSouth) - Posted 5 days ago
"Reflections is amazing and everyone is so lovely and welcoming. I would definitely recomend ."
(Shirley) - Posted 5 days ago
"I have been a client of Reflections for a couple of years. The staff are very friendly and always polite. I am very pleased with the colour, style and the personal attention given at every visit, Sophie is a great hair stylist and I would highly recommend her. 10 out of 10."
(Shirley) - Posted 5 days ago
"The salon is always really friendly and welcoming. I've been coming here for years and always feel like the stylists know what I am looking for and give great advice about colours and styles."
(YateSouth) - Posted 5 days ago
"Really friendly and welcoming staff. As always very happy with my visit. With Sam's help my hair is in the best condition it has ever been and looks great! Thank you Sam!."
(Shirley) - Posted 5 days ago
"I would definitely recommend Reflections. I was very happy with the relaxed,friendly and professional atmosphere. I will be back to see Sophie when I am next in town."
(Shirley) - Posted 5 days ago
"Really nice staff who are really cheerful and give an amazing servuce. I never feel rushed and always feel welcomed into a good enviroment."
(Shirley) - Posted 5 days ago
"Chloe coloured my hair gorgeous. Beth did an amazing cut and I have left the store full of confide ce. Thank you ladies"
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 6 days ago
"Great personal service. Have got to know my co!our and cut and change it according to the season!"
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Brilliant cut and excellent service."
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Always very p!eased with my hair, I've been coming to Reflections for over 40 years and never been disappointed. Excellent customer service, what a lovely team you have there."
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Really felt Lucy took to the time to listen to what I wanted and made me feel so welcome at the salon. I,m really pleased with the cut."
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 week ago
"They are brilliant at their service and are very easy to chat to. In terms of hair, they get it right every time and know to improve my look with genuine product recommendations that are really useful. All round lovely"
Reflections is rated 4.94 based on 1,018 reviews