Reflections Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reflections
"Been coming here for over 10 years, always been very pleased with my hair and the staff are always very friendly."
(Shirley) - Posted 1 week ago
"Im really cautious of having my hair done but Emma is brilliant and takes the time to get to know customers well so you always feel at ease and know she has your best interests at heart when it comes to treatments and styles for your hair. Some of the younger girls could do with more training with both customer service and effeciency."
(Nailsea) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Lovely atmosphere. Massage chairs are great, very happy with my hair"
(Nailsea) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Staff friendly relaxing atmosphere wouldn't go any where els"
(Keynsham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Fantastic place - always feel relaxed and love the haircut."
(Keynsham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Nice atmosphere and friendly knowledgeable staff. Very happy with the treatment i received today"
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very happy with my hair cut after having mobile hair dressers for many years and being very disappointed ,,,,Debbie cut my hair really happy with it,Debbie was lovely very friendly and did a fab cut will deffinateley be coming back would recommend xx"
(Fishponds) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Fantastic service, wonderful friendly staff. My hair always looks amazing. Thank you"
(Keynsham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"So pleased with colour i had half head of foils and rest toner. Feel like a new woman, Thank you Brooke?"
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Good"
(Keynsham) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Good"
(Keynsham) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Really pleased with my cut and colour today. My hair looks and feels so much better."
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 month ago
"Loved my hair and staff were very friendly"
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 month ago
"Amy was very friendly and gave good advice!"
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 month ago
"Brilliant! Always get what I ask for. Thank you Kate and the rest of the team!"
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 month ago
"Amazing salon - everyone is so nice, the atmosphere is lush and Debbie is FANTASTIC. the colour job she did on my hair is unreal. Thank you!"
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 month ago
"All the staff keynsham are amazing. They can't do enough for you"
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 month ago
"Lovely friendly atmosphere very happy with my hair!"
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 month ago
"This was my first time getting my hair coloured and I have to say Debbie did a fantastic job! She is friendly, made me feel at ease and gave me useful information on how to keep the colour longer etc. I definitely recommend her 100% I am certainly a satisfied customer and won't go anywhere else."
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 month ago
"Always come to Reflections wouldn't go anywhere else and recommend to all friends and family. Have had a few hair disasters I'm my time, I am now confident having my hair done and recommendations from stylists. This salon does not meet the stereotype of some other salons of the customer feeling uncomfortable and an atmosphere between staff. Doesn't matter when I speak to members of staff i am made to feel comfortable and enjoy my visits. I have Kate as my hairdresser , she is fantastic."
(Brockworth) - Posted 1 month ago