Reflections Reviews

"Exce!lent service"
(Shirley) - Posted 8 hours ago
Chris Dalkin
Verified Buyer
"Been coming here for years, excellent serviced"
(Shirley) - Posted 9 hours ago
Christine Woodward
Verified Buyer
"Any was Very attentive and advised on colour. Very pleased with the results. Plenty of coffee too!"
(Keynsham) - Posted 2 days ago
Rachel Collins
Verified Buyer
"Really professional salon, lovely staff and love my hair thanks to the amazing Sarah Innoles!"
Rachel Collins
Carol Cook
Verified Buyer
"Staff very friendly,always very welcomimg. I have been coming here for a while and always really pleased with the way Sophie does my hair. Great team"
(Kingswood) - Posted 1 week ago
"Been coming to reflections for about a year now, Paris does my hair and she is amazing, never fails to amaze me!! Highly recommend to everyone!"
(Kingswood) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very happy with colour and haircut stylist did a good job"
Dan Tucker
Verified Buyer
"I normally hate getting my hair cut but Shelley was incredibly friendly and made the whole experience very easy and enjoyable and I will definitely come back!"
(Thornbury) - Posted 1 week ago
Sonam Verma
Verified Buyer
"I've been coming to this hairdresser a while and the service is exceptional. I can't recommend Julie enough, she knows what styles and colours would suit me and I always leave super pleased with the results. Best hairdressers on Harborne!"
Mellisa Mssen
Verified Buyer
"I never go anywhere else. Frankie is fab & it's a nice friendly salon"
Mellisa Mssen
Verified Reviewer
"I never go anywhere else. Frankie is fab & it's a nice friendly salon"
Sheenagh Davis
Verified Buyer
"Welcoming very friendly and listen to customers wishes"
Mark Writtle
Verified Buyer
"I have been coming to reflections for over 20 years and have always been very pleased with my haircut. The manager is very accomplished."
(Harborne) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I used this salon today. A great looking salon with really lovely staff. Am sooo pleased with my hair i will be back regularly."
"Love the refurbishment!"
Nikki Champness
Verified Buyer
"Lexi did my hair for a wedding, comp!early listened to what I wanted. Very nice chatty and polite young lady."
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Nikki Champness
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Mandy Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Lovely cut very friendly staff overall great experience"
(Keynsham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Janelle Meredith
Verified Buyer
"Staff rally nice and polite reflections was spotless staff always cleaning"
(YateSouth) - Posted 3 weeks ago