Reflections Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Jackie McCarthy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Reflections in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jackie McCarthy
Verified Reviewer
"Friendly professional service. Kelly has been my hairdresser for at least 15years and has always been both a friend and hairdresser."
(Keynsham) - Posted 2 hours ago
Adele Marriott
Unverified Reviewer
"Fab staff,friendly,lovely cut and colour"
(Shirley ) - Posted 3 hours ago
Lorraine Reddingss
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the way they look after you"
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 3 hours ago
"Lucy cuts my hair really well and very pleased with all the staff and ser service I receive"
(Keynsham) - Posted 6 hours ago
"Really friendly and I loved how my hair felt at the end."
Phoebe Yates
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely amazing, even better than expected x"
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 week ago
"We have been visiting this salon for years we wouldn't go any where else.Staff are great."
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Extremely happy with staff and results. Emma did as I asked with good advice."
(Knowle) - Posted 1 week ago
"Amazing! I have struggled for a long time finding a hairdressers that I like, and finally I have! The service is fab and the staff are great. I was really nervous about having my hair cut but the stylist listened to exactly what I wanted and did an amazing job. I am in love with my hair after my appointment and will definitely be coming back in the future :)"
Millie Cummins
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service with friendly and helpful staff"
(Keynsham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Tanya Tofts
Verified Buyer
"I have been coming to the salon for several years and have always been made very welcome and been well looked after. The girls are all lovely and my stylist Shannon is amazing! I love how she does my hair and she is a great girl. I am a very happy customer!"
(Fishponds) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Lovely colour and cut lovely friendly service"
(Keynsham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"All staff are very helpful and pleasant, I get Chloe and George to do my colour they are great ? Hair at end result is always what u ask for."
(YateSouth) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Michelle Vince
Verified Reviewer
"FNtastuc"
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 month ago
"Fantastic colour and cut - really friendly salon"
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very pleased with my perm , service was outstanding , Paris is star would highly recommend and will be coming back again"
Ismini Kokkaliari
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service friendly staff lovely atmosphere nice hair at the end! Special thanks to Paris and Sophie! High recommended!"
Ismini Kokkaliari
Maria Nannavecchia
Verified Buyer
"All the girls are friendly and knowledge great service"
Reflections is rated 4.95 based on 264 reviews