Reflections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reflections
Read Reflections Reviews

Have been looking for a new hAirdressers that do extensions in Bristol for months. Jo has done the most unreal job of my colour and refit. 10000% recommend xx
(Kingswood) - Posted 6 days ago
Shandy and team always looks after me and my hair needs great haircut and colour thanks x
(Kingswood) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Everyone was so lovely and helpful! Would definitely recommend to others!
(Kingswood) - Posted 1 month ago
Louise was friendly helpful and did a great cut thankyou
(Kingswood) - Posted 1 month ago
Fantastic, friendly, warm, approachable, definitely recommend. ☺
(Kingswood) - Posted 1 month ago
Felt relaxed and listened to, great service,cut and colour.looks great. Thank you Shandy!
(Kingswood) - Posted 1 month ago
Amazing transformation my hairdresser shandy was lovely made me feel so welcome, loved my hair, will definitely be coming back and recommending.
(Kingswood) - Posted 1 month ago
Always had an amazing service from the staff in the Kingswood branch. Very professional and friendly. Highly recommended.
Lovely great cut with Shandy ☺
(Kingswood) - Posted 1 month ago
Amazing! I always leave super pleased with my hair.
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 month ago
Amazing! I always leave super pleased with my hair.
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 month ago
I've been a customer at Reflections Kingswood for many years and have always been happy with the service. Although during that time I've tried different salons I've always ended up here because I'm always very happy with the result.
(Kingswood) - Posted 1 month ago
Came in with straw like hair left with it being better than ever.Massive thanks to kate.
Reflections 5 star review on 20th September 2021
(Keynsham) - Posted 2 months ago
Made to feel very welcome and relaxed and did everything there could to help me with my allergic to make me feel safe and they done a wonderful job would recommend them
(Keynsham) - Posted 2 months ago
The girls here are amazing. I feel safe with covid, very clean salon, will definitely be returning.
(Harborne) - Posted 4 months ago
I was super impressed by the friendliness of the staff and the professionalism shown by all. Amy worked miracles with my full head of highlights. I walked out of the salon a new woman!
(Keynsham) - Posted 5 months ago
Every time I've visited Amy i*m always 100% happy.
(Keynsham) - Posted 5 months ago
Excellent service. Wasn't sure what style I wanted but Molly listened to all my ideas and I am thrilled with the result. Highly recommend.
(Keynsham) - Posted 5 months ago
I love coming here, the staff are so welcoming and friendly. They listen to my ideas and tell me truthfully if it will work. Currently my hair is a mixture of colours which I love.
(Keynsham) - Posted 6 months ago
So happy with my colour and cut, thank you!
(Keynsham) - Posted 6 months ago