Reflections Reviews

""
(Bedminster) - Posted 1 year ago
Lovely cut from emily
(Bedminster) - Posted 1 year ago
Got my hair colouredcoloured. Absolutely amazing service. Very kind and hepfull with my consol. Sarah was amazing to work with.defiantly come again x
""
(Thornbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Love my colour,wouldn't go anywhere else! Thank you Emma
(Thornbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Friendly, helpful staff in centrally situated salon.
(YateNorth) - Posted 1 year ago
Really enjoyed my salon experience will be returning
(Knowle) - Posted 1 year ago
Really professional and efficient staff who look after me and have a great haircut
(Knowle) - Posted 1 year ago
Amazing service friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere.
(YateNorth) - Posted 1 year ago
So far so good fouls are still in my hair so yet to see end result. Staff are nice and friendly and salon has nice feel.
(Harborne) - Posted 1 year ago
Lovely staff loved my finish result
(YateSouth) - Posted 1 year ago
Very good. My stylist has always been very professional and !liked after me every visit.
(Harborne) - Posted 1 year ago
Highly recommend reflections nailsea, very welcoming and an outstanding out come on my hair, they got my goal with my hair top notch and even better that what I originally wanted.
(Nailsea) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent v. happy, first appointment with Julie, have booked again.
(Harborne) - Posted 1 year ago
Love my new colour and cut, also staff are all very friendly .
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 year ago
Friendly and always follow my needs
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 year ago
Amazing experience and lush looking salon I enjoy the massage chair c much and the whole experience was amazing will deck be coming back
Reflections is rated 4.95 based on 2,106 reviews