Reflections Reviews

5 Rating 2,206 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Reflections
Read Reflections Reviews

Great with the children, they have a very good experience and will definitely comeback.
(Brockwortg) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Lovely team interested in getting it right. Great job
(Brockwortg) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great salon and very happy with haircut from Tracy
(Brockwortg) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Lovely friendly salon, am so happy with my stylist Amanda.
Friendly and professional
Very good service. Accomodated at short notice. Friendly staff
(Brockwortg) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Good attention to detail as a new customer and a very nice cut and blow dry
(Brockwortg) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Fantastic customer care feel very welcomed. Lovely atmosphere. Overall really happy with the service I received.
(Brockwortg) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Highly recommended lovely friendly staff
(Brockwortg) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Always very friendly, and a pleasant time having hair cut and blow dry, always pleased with the style.
Fantastic salon very friendly
(Brockwortg) - Posted 4 weeks ago
I have been a regular at this salon for 10 years, and the reason is that the stylists are amazing they really listen to what you want and their advise is always spot on. Great colour technicians and you always leave feeling happy. Fantastic team atmosphere, friendly, professional and talented! Why would I want to go anywhere else?
(Brockwortg) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Friendly staff Nice atmosphere My stylist does a great job with my hair. Happily recommend to anyone.
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 month ago
Really friendly staff, kind, helpful and listen as.well as make.suggestions for your hair. Great with my young daughter. Highly recommended.
(Brockwortg) - Posted 1 month ago
Love, love, love my colour and cut. Thank you Jo!
(Kingswood) - Posted 1 month ago
Always an excellent service when I come here. The staff are friendly and listen to what you want. My daughter and I always leave with great haircuts. Thank you.
(Brockwortg) - Posted 1 month ago
C Fab salon. Lovely staff and excellent atmosphere. Highly recommend Lois she has excellent hairdressing skills. Try them you wont be sorry!
(Brockwortg) - Posted 1 month ago
Always friendly and helpful. Always takes great care with my daughter's hair, she feels very special after coming .
(Brockworth) - Posted 1 month ago
Staff all very friendly. Hannah took.lots of time to go through colours with me to make sure I was happy
(Thornbury) - Posted 1 month ago
I always come to Reflections to have my hair done. The whole team are great and know what I like. I would highly recommend visiting reflections on Thornbury
(Thornbury) - Posted 1 month ago