Reflections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reflections
Read Reflections Reviews

Felt relaxed and listened to, great service,cut and colour.looks great. Thank you Shandy!
(Kingswood) - Posted 9 months ago
I am so pleased with my new hair colour. Jo has done a fab job .... I couldn't be happier
(Kingswood) - Posted 9 months ago
Amazing transformation my hairdresser shandy was lovely made me feel so welcome, loved my hair, will definitely be coming back and recommending.
(Kingswood) - Posted 9 months ago
Always had an amazing service from the staff in the Kingswood branch. Very professional and friendly. Highly recommended.
Lovely great cut with Shandy ☺
(Kingswood) - Posted 9 months ago
Amazing! I always leave super pleased with my hair.
(Keynsham) - Posted 9 months ago
Amazing! I always leave super pleased with my hair.
(Keynsham) - Posted 9 months ago
I've been a customer at Reflections Kingswood for many years and have always been happy with the service. Although during that time I've tried different salons I've always ended up here because I'm always very happy with the result.
(Kingswood) - Posted 9 months ago
Came in with straw like hair left with it being better than ever.Massive thanks to kate.
Reflections 5 star review on 20th September 2021
(Keynsham) - Posted 10 months ago
Made to feel very welcome and relaxed and did everything there could to help me with my allergic to make me feel safe and they done a wonderful job would recommend them
(Keynsham) - Posted 10 months ago
The girls here are amazing. I feel safe with covid, very clean salon, will definitely be returning.
(Harborne) - Posted 1 year ago
I was super impressed by the friendliness of the staff and the professionalism shown by all. Amy worked miracles with my full head of highlights. I walked out of the salon a new woman!
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 year ago
Every time I've visited Amy i*m always 100% happy.
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent service. Wasn't sure what style I wanted but Molly listened to all my ideas and I am thrilled with the result. Highly recommend.
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 year ago
I love coming here, the staff are so welcoming and friendly. They listen to my ideas and tell me truthfully if it will work. Currently my hair is a mixture of colours which I love.
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 year ago
So happy with my colour and cut, thank you!
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 year ago
Friendly staff, excellent service, I am a long standing customer and always pleased, highly recommend.
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 year ago
Brilliant felt I had really had a good service. Looked great too
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 year ago
Lovely, friendly welcome by reception on arrival. Stylist Katy used her professional knowledge to help me decide on style i wanted to achieve and was lovely to chat to throughout appointment. Very pleased with outcome and looking forward to coming back to sort my colour.
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 year ago
Had my hair cut today, first after lockdown. Last cut November 2020. Ellie did a fantastic job, I am really pleased with my new style, nothing was too much trouble. Also really impressed with the COVID awareness cleansing, felt really safe in this environment. Thank you Ellie see you in five weeks. Also very reasonable especially for senior citizens,
Reflections is rated 5.0 based on 2,206 reviews