Red17 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red17
Read Red17 Reviews

About Red17:

Based in the UK, we are a well established company that prides itself on the quality of product and service, offering a full and comprehensive range of signage, print and display products.
Our focus is on giving you high impact solutions to help advertise & promote you and your business, with the best products to suit your needs, at the best price to suit your budget and with the best service to meet your expectations.

info@red17.co.uk

Red17 Limited
PO Box 7818
Wellingborough
Northamptonshire
NN8 9JE

Tell us how Red17 made you happy
Company and product was good, speedy delivery. Courier was useless! Left it somewhere obscure and didn’t even tell us, however, company sorted it quickly for us. Then we ended up with 5 and we ordered 1!
Great product .
Very good frame
Service was O.K. good product. No problems at all Definitely use again.
my experience was overall good even though problems did occur but this appeared mainly with the couriers who did not follow the instructions as to the delivery address which caused delays in receiving the product and on arrival the packageing was badly damaged and the keys were missing. These problems were solved quickly and politely by Red17 staff, which I did appreciate. Thank you
We use your frames a lot, great quality and price.

I would appreciate seeing a packaging reduction/ have them send singularly rather than all in separate packaging.

thanks,
All good, arrived as described on time.
All cool!
Thank you for sending the notice board so quickly.
I had no difficulty installing it in position.
However when I locked the door there was still about 5mm of movement in the door and it was clearly not tight against the seal.
I could not figure what the problem and after some trial and error with different ideas I realised the rotating catches were installed the wrong way round.
After I had reversed the rotating catches it worked perfectly, the locks pulling the door closed against the seals.
Clearly your manufacture was at fault and your quality checking needs some revision.

Overall I am very pleased with the notice board. It fits onto the existing notice board (which is in a conservation area) very unobtrusively.
Just what the church needed.
The delivery was on time, the item just as advertise.
Good efficient service & helpful video
Item as described, very good quality.
Have used these guys before. Good service. Had delivery issues this time around but was dealt with and deivered promtly once sorted out.
Hi Ian, we had replied to your previous email so we are not sure why you did not receive it.
Your order was placed on Friday 21st and you had selected a 1-3 working day delivery service.
Your order was delivered to the following address on Tuesday 25th at 11:40am by TNT Couriers and signed for in good condition by “glenn” - 1 parcel.

Kind regards,
Red17.
I am very pleased with the product and the delivery was as promised. I would
have liked some indication of the delivery time and date so as to be at home,
as a signature was required.
Nice product at a low cost than some competitors. Looks great, seems sturdy but can't comment on it's 'performance' as we haven't used them for it's purpose yet (wedding reception).
Happy with the product
Sales team was knowledgeable and helpful.
Goods arrived within time frame.
Tracking would have been more helpful so we didn't have to wait in for three days.
One of the frames was slightly damaged on arrival but not so much that it affects use.
the delivery was very quick, good service would use again
The service was very good and the notice board good vale except the catch was very difficult to fit and the action a bit uncertain.
Good value for money. Tried to order 7 more but could only order 3 at a time which meant a number of payments and heavy postage charges, so only ordered the 3.
Hi Edward thanks for the positive feedback. Just to clarify for other users that we had tried to point you to ordering direct from our website where there is no limited on quantity and free delivery on all orders over £75.
Excellent product - very high quality. I think the postage is excessive though.
Hi Michael, thanks very much for your positive review, much appreciated. We see what you're saying about the delivery fees as you were just under the free delivery threshold of £75. Let us know when you're ordering again and we'll give you a discount code to use.

Many thanks,