Red17 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red17
Read Red17 Reviews

About Red17:

Based in the UK, we are a well established company that prides itself on the quality of product and service, offering a full and comprehensive range of signage, print and display products.
Our focus is on giving you high impact solutions to help advertise & promote you and your business, with the best products to suit your needs, at the best price to suit your budget and with the best service to meet your expectations.

info@red17.co.uk

Red17 Limited
PO Box 7818
Wellingborough
Northamptonshire
NN8 9JE

Tell us how Red17 made you happy
Service was O.K. good product. No problems at all Definitely use again.
Always a pleasure to deal with Red17.
Helpful sales team and great service always received. Thank you
no problems. thanks
Great product! Great service! Would definitely use again. Thanks!
Prompt delivery of a high quality product.
Fantastic customer service, would definitely use again!
Ordered 2 A1 poster frames in red , delivered within 3 days . I am so pleased with them , they have hinged clip frames and Perspex Matt one side , gloss the other , in stead of glass which is ideal because they are for our garage .
Fantastic quality couldn’t be happier.
my experience was overall good even though problems did occur but this appeared mainly with the couriers who did not follow the instructions as to the delivery address which caused delays in receiving the product and on arrival the packageing was badly damaged and the keys were missing. These problems were solved quickly and politely by Red17 staff, which I did appreciate. Thank you
great product nice and simple to use fast delivery will use red17 again
Hi Red,
Thanks for helping me create my pavement sign. It has now arrived and looks great. You were the 4th sign company i had contacted but the other 3 weren't helpful at all. In fact i waited weeks for even a first reply from them. Your service was helpful, patient, prompt and communication was excellent. Thanks again. If anyone asks who did my sign I will certainly give them your name. Cheers!
Moira (Pet Services).
The Cafe barriers turned up as promised. Emily in sales was brilliant. She is a perfect star.
Well done Redit 17 !!
Ordering process easy to follow, item arrived quickly and well packaged. The item ordered was high quality and more than suitable for its purpose, thank you.
We have recently started a restaurant business and my colleague referred me to Red17; therefore ordered floor-standing, outdoor poster and illuminated poster frames. The correspondences were quick and they got us our frames without a problem keeping us updated every step of the way. We will certainly do business again!
The lightbox displays and illuminated poster frames were outstanding! From ordering to fulfillment, the Red17 team was informative, super easy to work with and spot on with their communications. The process was surprisingly easy and the prices are very reasonable.
We ordered a large bulk of whiteboards, easels and accessories for our school kids. The communication regarding pricing and the different options provided was excellent. They gave special attention to our school's needs and deadlines. The turnaround time and customer service were great.
We use your frames a lot, great quality and price.

I would appreciate seeing a packaging reduction/ have them send singularly rather than all in separate packaging.

thanks,
very good service. Delivered on time with no fuss
Really professional team and I have to say amazing value too, highly recommen.
We had a great experience with Red17! Our order of Outdoor and Combination Notice Boards arrived in a reasonable manner of time. It was easy to put up and looked amazing. Their timing and response in communication and emails were incredible. Overall great experience.
Great service at a really good price. I recommend!
Red17 is rated 4.80 based on 359 reviews