Red17 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red17
Read Red17 Reviews

About Red17:

Based in the UK, we are a well established company that prides itself on the quality of product and service, offering a full and comprehensive range of signage, print and display products.
Our focus is on giving you high impact solutions to help advertise & promote you and your business, with the best products to suit your needs, at the best price to suit your budget and with the best service to meet your expectations.

info@red17.co.uk

Red17 Limited
PO Box 7818
Wellingborough
Northamptonshire
NN8 9JE

Tell us how Red17 made you happy
Really professional team and I have to say amazing value too, highly recommen.
We had a great experience with Red17! Our order of Outdoor and Combination Notice Boards arrived in a reasonable manner of time. It was easy to put up and looked amazing. Their timing and response in communication and emails were incredible. Overall great experience.
Great service at a really good price. I recommend!
Great range of display products and prompt service.
Excellent customer service - the best experience I had so far!
I could never have imagined a better experience than the one I had with Red17
Excellent customer service and advice are given fro the team and they resukt was very high spec.
Purchased 5 30" x 40" snap frames, brilliant. Easy to use, look good, reasonable price. Just what I needed.
I ordered large pavement and chalkboard signs. Fast delivery and enjoyed my experience working with Red17. The process was streamlined and the final product was excellent. The team of experts was very responsive and did quick changes when I asked them for few adjustments. I would definitely use them again.
All good, arrived as described on time.
All cool!
Item delivered quickly and was as described. Would recommend.
Have ordered exhibition display banners and accessories for the first time and found them extremely professional from beginning phone call to production and delivery. The pricing was good and the printing quality along with vibrant colors exceeded my expectations. The staff was knowledgeable, have fast turnaround time and great customer service. Moreover, I have also received many compliments on the banners at the exhibition show; would definitely use them again and refer others.
Bought a whiteboard, it said postage was free but still charged me. All communication asking for a refund has been ignored. Product is good.
Hi Mari, all orders over £75 +vat have a free delivery option. Unfortunately your order was £69 +vat which is why you didn't get the option to select free delivery on checkout. If you would consider revising your review we would be grateful.

In the meantime should you wish to place any future orders with us then please call and we shall offer you a discount code to use.

Kind regards,
red17.
Excellent 5 stars
Very helpful and efficient with design info. Very quick delivery and good product. Happy customer!
Thank you for sending the notice board so quickly.
I had no difficulty installing it in position.
However when I locked the door there was still about 5mm of movement in the door and it was clearly not tight against the seal.
I could not figure what the problem and after some trial and error with different ideas I realised the rotating catches were installed the wrong way round.
After I had reversed the rotating catches it worked perfectly, the locks pulling the door closed against the seals.
Clearly your manufacture was at fault and your quality checking needs some revision.

Overall I am very pleased with the notice board. It fits onto the existing notice board (which is in a conservation area) very unobtrusively.
Just what the church needed.
The frame was delivered promptly as ordered and found to be good quality with clear instructions for use.
Item was received well in advance of estimated delivery date. Well packaged quality product. Very happy with purchase.
The delivery was on time, the item just as advertise.
Excellent service