Red Star Financial Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Star Financial Services
Read Red Star Financial Services Reviews

About Red Star Financial Services:

Combine the trustworthiness of a traditional broker with the ease of a comparison service – and you have Red Star Financial Services.

Our experienced team help people find the best deals on loans, mortgages and insurance.

hello@redstarfs.com

Parsonage Chambers, 3 Parsonage, Manchester

Tell us how Red Star Financial Services made you happy
The process to obtain an insurance plan was straight forward as one would expect. The advisor Scott was pleasant and clearly explained the policy. Scott also answered all my questions
These Financial Services did help me to find an insurance that didn't rip me off. They were very professional, yet helpful. I can recommend them
Red Star were a great help in assisting me in choosing a value for money building and contents insurance. Made a huge saving on the annual renewal and the customer service I received was exceptional. Thank you so much for making my experience painless.
The service was great
Found Scott to be extremely friendly helpful went through all the different insurance quotes for me didn't try to influence my decision in any way. Very pleased with service given.
top class service can't be faulted, nothing was to much trouble they went all out to help me sort out my home insurance. Well pleased thank you
Very nice person deal plan
Very satisfied
The service this company is perfect for me it offers just what I was looking for , from an insurance company.
They are polite and friendly, everything was dealt with over the phone.
I only had one paper to sign as I chose months DD payment.
Happy with service.
I found dealing with this company very straightforward. It was easy to set up. I received excellent customer service.
Quick and easy to get home insurance. Would recommend to freinds.
Good all round experience
Very friendly, and so helpful
My request was dealt with straight away, no fuss, no suggested extra options. Just two levels of cover, the choice was mine
Declined use my friends e mail address.
Very helpful,polite and not pushy
Red Star Financial Services is rated 4.88 based on 17 reviews