Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

Indeed a very lovely room and very promt service when I really needed it. The house is more than I could have expected and the service was very friendly. I definitely recommend this if you really need a place in Bristol and you are tired of checking gumtree for terrible houseshares.
My stay at Gloucester Road North, Filton for approx. 6 Months was enjoyable and was made very welcome by Housekeeper (Saby) who is very nice and very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for the Housekeeper. Prices are very reasonable, and value for money for everything you get. Good, comfortable Room. The house is very well looked after. All facilities are new. This accommodation is less than a 10min. walk to Airbus, and GKN Aerospace. Several shops, leisure centre, library all within 10min walk. Frequent bus services to Bristol and Cribbs Causeway (The Mall) which is a large shopping centre . Everyone at Really Lovely Rooms are Friendly, and very helpful. I will have no hesitation in recommending Really Lovely Rooms to anyone looking for good accommodation, and I would stay there again if in the area.. Eddie T. (April '16)
Really Lovely Rooms lives up to its name! The office staff were very helpful and I was able to get a room which was suitable for my needs. I arrived after a long day travelling from Greece to a warm, comfortable house with a friendly atmosphere. Joanna, the housekeeper, keeps the house immaculate and has been especially helpful to me. The facilities are excellent and overall, I hope that on my next trip to Bristol I will be able to stay in one of the houses managed by Really Lovely rooms.
The housesharing in Fishponds is friendly, respectful and enjoyable. House services are prompt and everything you need is provided. It's a nice place to stay.
very nice house, clean and tidy. very friendly housekeeper
Great find for; maybe a short stay, maybe a long stay? Very helpful and friendly staff. And the home has all the mod cons so no mission to getting home stuff done.
Everyone at really lovely rooms are cheerful and helpful, the housekeeper Inc. The rooms are very clean and well looked after. I would definitely recommend to a friend! Douglas road, horfield A. wilde
It was a pleasure to stay there people there were very helpfull when i got there.l think its a great idea lovely rooms especially when your stuck to stay for a place a short notice thanks again.
Really good all round service, everything from the telephone support, booking the room, quality of accommodation. All absolutely superb, I would recommend Really Lovely Rooms to anyone currently in need of a flexible arrangement, requiring a room from 1 week to many months! The accommodation is superb The Customer Service is excellent, and the team at Really Lovely Rooms have been fantastic with answering all my queries and providing a tailor made approach to fit my needs. Thank you! Shahid
Hi guys... I gotta tell you 'ReallyLovelyRooms'...did for me precisely what it says 'on the tin'...so to speak. Came to Bristol from Manchester with work & it was real costly & stressful looking for the 'integrity' as well as the quality of the accomodation.. I found 'RLRs' such a proffessional service aswell fab rooms with Tv, in every room, internet, living room even free coffee..tea ect & lovely tenants who are all pro' ppl. Fresh beding & cleaned daily you cant cind Nywhere better at such short notice too. Such friendly service too ' I prrsonally would stay Aywhere else.. 5***** for sure. Neville, Manchester
ReallyLovelyRooms provide amazing, friendly, clean and flexible accommodation- would highly recommend!
I needed a room urgently and saw this site online. I emailed them to enquire about a room and they emailed back promptly. They arranged my booking swiftly and were very helpful throughout the entire process. The house at Marjoram place was lovely and the housekeepers Theo and Trixie were wonderful, warm and friendly. The place was always clean and tidy and made my first week in Bristol so easy. The house is fully equipped with everything you may need. Really Lovely!
It's a good place and has a good rooms...all is good...many thanks...
Every time it's a pleasure to come back here
An excellent room and very welcoming home. I would recommend it to anyone as it was great for me.
Have used this service twice now. Been perfect for what I have needed it, being inbetween properties. The guys are helpful as always if you always need anything. Would definitely recommend if re locating. Not a bad word to say, reasonably priced in great locations. :)
Clean, modern rooms with very flexible arrangements. Overall a very good experience
been staying in one of their rooms for a week now, super clean house could not ask for better really, all round brilliant experience with these guys, live in cleaner who is friendly, plenty of space for everything from where to put your personal items to food in the kitchen. not your average shared house at all.
Very nice sweet rooms. Had a pleasant stay there.
For the professional ,contractor or anyone looking for a short to medium term 'living solution' -Really Livery Rooms I have found to be ideal and recommend them highly.
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.60 based on 272 reviews