Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

The house keeper (Urszula) was an organised person. She always reminded all the guests to keep things clean and tidy. The house was very clean. However, it would be better to have a door for the Bathroom (room 1, Blandamour Way).
A nice big room with the shared bathroom a few steps away. Friendly live in landlords.
I'd definitely stay again
Lovely location and accommodating staff makes for a wonderful stay whenever I'm in town.
I stayed in room 2, 117 Chesterfield Rd. I was staying for two weeks whilst waiting for a new flat, and was not looking forward to the experience - however, I found the house was quiet, well-managed, and homely. The service from RLR was very good. I would happily have stayed longer.
Excellent atmosphere in a very clean house.
For a contractor I found the service excellent and far more cost effective than staying in B&B accomodation, I would definately recomend them.
I enjoyed in a Lovely Rooms because Really are like that. Is a Very quite place in Patchway safe area in a north of Bristol. A Nice person charge of caring of the house. With a very good and necessary rules in there, to stay more comfortable even, to have and keep the house clean and organitzated and with a lot of tranquility. Good coexsistence with the other people that shering the house, each one in their own room. With Reasonable price as well. I Really I Recommend it!! If in a future I will go back again in Bristol, I would like to go here in Patchway again! Thanks a lot! :)
The house is very clean and quiet. Well connected with buses and other services such as supermarket. The rooms are cozy and the housekeeper is lovely. I had a good experience living here and is highly recommended.
Really Lovely Rooms are just that- really lovely, With friendly staff and an in-house manager, weekly contract terms and superb houses in great locations, RLR offer a fantastic alternative to expensive hotels, and a homely feel whether you want to mingle or keep yourself to yourself. Highly recommend.
I always use really lovely rooms when I'm working around bristol.
A good honest company offering good quality accommodation.
Just the ticket!
Steve Yates.
Everything ok clear silent very content
Certainly a great accommodation for short and long term stays in Bristol. Very nice and tidy house with all required amenities provided and things are well organized and I feel like I am staying in my own house. All staffs are easily approachable and helpful which is important for a tenant. I would definitely recommend Really Lovely Rooms to my friends or anyone looking out for a good and hassle free lodging.

-Debi
7 Grange Close
I'm like was in my own house and very welcoming.
Very good service, very easy to book and it is very important when you just arrive in a new city.
The house is clean.
But it's a litle bit expensive to stay for a long period (for me).

One more time, thank you very much !
Nice and very clean house. Lovely housekeeper. Kitchen well organised.
Excellent and very clean and neat room. Would definitely reconsider it
Honestly I can't fault Lovely Rooms , this is my second stay at one of their properties and for a contractor it's a priceless resource.
Fantastic friendly efficient service, housekeeper amazing. Even tea coffee and washing powder included. Would highly recommend.
the name is correct, rooms are really lovely
My room is really nice
The house is kept nice and clean
No contract
Pay weekly or monthly up to you
Excellent system it really works well
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.60 based on 272 reviews