Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

Was really nice house, very clean and a lot of things including!!!
Rooms are comfortable and fells like home.
amazing service, really understanding for temporary tenants needs and really work hard to make life easier, I came late after long hours of flight delays, was welcomed at the door and handed the key for a ready room in a warm house. would definable recommend to friends and family alike.
Very comfortable room in a lovely quiet house, with parking permit included. Ideal for contractors.
It's very clean friendly mates Easy access to buses, bank and everyday needs I'm extremely happy to be here
I like your house and your room so much. Housekeeper are nice and very kind. The house is nearly the UWE.
10 out of 10
The house is spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The staff are kind and helpful and very professional. The housekeeper works very hard keeping the house clean and tidy. Altogether it was a very enjoyable and pleasant stay.
Staff are very attentive and helpful. Problems are sorted out very quickly. The houses (ive stayed in 5 over the past two years) are all of the highest standard. Well worth the money. They are always busy so make sure you book in advance.
There are no other places or sites that offer such a service. Ideal for when you are between homes or waiting to relocate. Nice houses with as much privacy or socialising as suits the individual as everyone is in the same position. Highly recommend. Jackie
I feel like I am in my home
I spent a long time in one of their en-suite rooms at a 10 bedroom house. The house was really clean, the atmosphere was great, most of us were professionals and it was quiet. The house-keeper was always very helpful and friendly, and looked after the wellbeing of the tenants. I can not praise more about the whole experience that made me feel as in an extended family. Really Lovely Rooms are really lovely!
Very impressed with the cleanliness and culture adopted to make my 3 week stay as pleasant as possible. Residents are encouraged to clear up after themselves, which seems to work on the whole and with a live in housekeeper any cleanliness issues appear to be addressed quickly. Being able to rent at short notice for short term was exactly what I required and Really Lovely Rooms fully delivered.
Nice place, very clean and tidy with plenty of facilities. Room was a good size with a tv, wardrobe and drawers. Would recommend
I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at 93 Cotham Brow. Due to the nature of my work I stay in a lot of rented accomodation and to move into a place where the landlord takes an invested interest in the property is rare. I plan on staying long term. Regards. Andrew Paul Ackers AIH
About my stay at 17 College Way, I needed to be close the aerospace sector, therefore the location provided fulfilled that requirement perfectly. You are well connected to other areas by bus or bike as well, so I still would appreciate this location anyway taking in account the calm surrounding. Everything in the house just works, and in case something fail you can be sure it will be fixed as soon as possible. Live in housekeeper and ReallyLovelyRooms staff are very kind and responsive. It worth a try.
Very friendly staff Very helpful on moving my stuff across town to my new house
Clean tidy and warm and friendly
Efficient solutions, wide choice of rooms and locations, friendly and helpful staff
We had some initial issues with the location of the accommodation but Lesley proposed an alternative and helped us finding a temporary solution. It is not only lovely rooms but also lovely people the hosts in the houses were very nice and helpful, you just have to be respectful so everyone helps each other! Many thanks!
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.60 based on 272 reviews