Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

ლ(╹◡╹ლ ) 提供油盐咖啡茶糖...餐具厨具每天清洁工作...离学校很近 很适合学习 ლ(╹◡╹ლ ) Provide kitchenware,tableware,oil,salt and clean service everyday....near UWE suitable for study.
Nice maintenance
Amazing service and very friendly staff.
Very good team and very well organized team members. I felt very much supported and cared since I have been staying with really lovely rooms. House keepers are brilliant and they do their jobs perfect. It is a very helpful service for people who are looking for short term or long term accomodation.
Really happy here Thankyou
It was a really nice stay. The house was kept extremely clean. I personally do not like sharing bathrooms but this felt like it wasn't shared; it was kept clean and used properly. The kitchen was also extremely clean and the environment was generally peaceful. It is nice to see how people adhere to the rules and follow them, respecting others. The housekeeper was active and kept the house clean also. She was also very sweet. Initially it seemed far from UWE but I started to enjoy the walk. The house was generally very clean and comfortable. Overall I enjoyed my stay very much and thank the administration for having such a wonderful set up!
This is my second time using RLR. And I can't recommend it highly enough. Each house is clean, well maintained and great value for money. Perfect for short or long term stays. Yours sincerely. Andrew Paul Ackers
Clean house. Friendly people. Happy with the service provided
There was a living room, a space away from my bedroom in which I could relax....thank you x
I've really enjoyed my stay. It's so quiet and professional
very supportive
Stayed there for 10 days. Best stay for professionals looking for Neat, tidy, quiet and comfortable place.
I've stayed at two of RLR's properties, and while both were great rooms and facilities, staying at Fishponds Road had such a "home" atmosphere, with both the other tenants and the always cheerful housekeeper, that it almost makes me sad that I am leaving to move to a more permanent address. I couldn't have wanted for a better place to stay the last few weeks.
the living environment is good and clean. flexible term by weekly payment. convenience to every way. location next to airbus as a good icon. not so fast can reach to bus station. good kitchen for cooking. good experience in staying in College way. housekeeper next to the house.
I moved to Bristol from cornwall for a new job. Really Lovely rooms has enabled this to happen. I stayed at Muller Road and my stay has been friendly and affordable. My room came with a tv, linen washed for you fortnightly. Would recommend to anyone Thank you Gareth
Clean, respectful and friendly household. Couldn't ask for more
Quiet, clean, parking and reasonable price - excellent for workers away from home
it was a really nice room and well equipped house. The flexibility was ideal in the circumstances
I lived in a room in gloucester road north for about 9 months and it was in a great location, clean house with a kind and helpful housekeeper. Service flexible and no deposit required. I can suggest to use this letting agency,
Really lovely rooms delivers on its promise of providing really lovely rooms. The room I have is in a modern, well maintained, cared for house. The house is warm and has ample hot water which is appreciated at this time of year. The lettings process was very well managed and communication is always prompt. The flexibility of the management is valued. I was able to change to a room I preferred after my first week very easily. It is also reassuring to have a live in housekeeper, especially if you are new to or visiting Bristol.
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.60 based on 272 reviews