Rapid Shipping Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Rapid Shipping Reviews

info@rapid-shipping.co.uk

Tell us how Rapid Shipping made you happy
Paid extra for 4-5 weeks shipping, but took 7 weeks. Hidden charges and terms that we were not made aware of.
Used these guys to ship 2 pallets from China to London. Extremely efficient and were very helpful with getting us registered with UK customs for import taxes after we left it until the last minute! Would recommend.
This is the second time we have used Rapid shipping. They were very quick to answer emails and were extremely helpful. Matthew came to pack up our belongings and and was very thorough in ensuring everything was wrapped and packed safely. Matthew was also very good in helping to entertain my three little ones who were running around and getting in the way whilst he was trying to pack!
Price quote was reasonable, boxer worked quickly and arrived on time, and all my stuff arrived across the pond unharmed.
Having been new at moving abroad and all that it entails, we were initially re-assured by Matthew Winter's attitude which was extremely helpful. Unfortunately, our shipment did not go on the day anticipated (we still don't know why) and from there things deteriorated. We were emailing and phoning the company regularly to try and get updates as to where our goods were. Unfortunately, the phone went to voicemail and emails went unanswered. At this point we became very alarmed. There was effectively nothing we could do.
Our goods did turn up (a week late) but it was the lack of communication more than anything that we found frustrating/annoying/upsetting. I would not use this company again and would not recommend. Use someone who communicates with you AFTER you have paid their bill!
As an individual with a small shipment I have received virtually no customer service! My household goods have been on their way from the UK to Qatar for 9 weeks now and I still have no idea when I will receive them. I have only received two emails since the goods' departure from the UK - one with a shipping form and one telling me to contact the local agent. My latest email requesting information has not been answered. It seems that once Rapid (!) have the money, they dispense with all care for the customer. They are the ones who were paid for getting my goods to Qatar but they are acting now as though it is not their responsibility. I would never use this company again and certainly not recommend them.
Great Service from start to end. Matthew Winter handled the whole process professionally and efficiently. Thank you Matthew and Rapid Shipping.
Individual items were packed well
Very responsive to my calls and requests. The shippment arrived very fast. I will recommend your services to my friends
Quick response to queries despite delays our end.
Fantastic service - professional, competitive and excellent communication. Items packaged beautifully, handled with care and delivered in pristine condition. Friendly staff, arrived on time and charged as quoted. Will definitely use again.
Exemplary service from start to finish.

We could not recommend Rapid Shipping highly enough. We moved our entire household belongings from England to Malta in the summer.

The entire process was very painless. We were kept informed of each stage of the process. All of our items turned up exactly when they were supposed to and not a single item was broken or damaged.

The gentleman who came to collect our belongings in the UK was superb. An almost obsessive attention to detail to make sure that everything was logged and packed securely. He left absolutely no room for error. A consummate professional.

The cost was reasonable (not cheap) but worth every penny for peace of mind.

We will be using RS on the return journey in a few years.
Cannot praise rapid shipping highly enough. They were professional, polite, and extremely thorough. The men who packed our things were fantastic,.
Our things arrived in Cyprus on time and with absolutely no problems.
Very impressed with the whole service.
The company was very helpful , answering any questions i had . Very quick service and would recommend others to use Rapid Shipping, as i will be in the future .
Great service moved our belongings to Malta from England with no trouble ,Thank you Matthew and your team for a great service and price recommend your company to any one ,again many thanks
Friendly, honest and competitively priced.
Previously I've had poor service and rapid did exactly as they said they would.
Fantastic service. Emails and quotes always answered patiently and rapidly. Everyone i dealt with was very friendly and proffessional. So glad i trusted them to move our precious household.
At Rapid Shipping I dealt with Matthew Winter throughout and I received the best of service.
I received prompt response to my request for a quote and further information.
The quote was competitive and the boxes were delivered and collected on time.
A good experience for which I say thank you.

John selfe
I have just moved permanently to Thailand with my Thai wife and four children. I needed a 40 ft container to collect the contents of a three bedroom house, that was already wrapped up and in storage, so that it could be shipped to Thailand. I looked online and there were four reasons I chose Rapid Shipping :

1) The price was the second cheapest and the cheapest had bad reviews,
2) Rapid shipping didn't try to bump up the costs with unnecessary charges.
3) Their estimated delivery time was the fastest.
4) Matthew was always helpful and informative on the phone, taking the time to explain the procedure. He was always available for follow up questions and from the very beginning struck me as honest and professional, with none of the manic hard selling banter of other agents.

The shipment arrived in Bangkok just over a month later, on the scheduled day. Their Thai agents were equally helpful, honest and professional. We needed them to deal with customs and drive the container once it was cleared 6 hours south of Bangkok. We had received the full quote for delivery to Hua Hin, just 4 hours south and they did not charge extra when we decided to settle in a location further south. Customs clearance and storage came to just £120 which was a great relief ; we had envisaged our container being stuck in customs whilst unreasonable extra payments were demanded. The Thai agents obviously have a good working relationship with customs which is important.

My wife and I thoroughly recommend Rapid Shipping. We have just unloaded all our furniture, collected over a lifetime, and nothing is broken, not even the large mirrors. Nor was anything tampered with or stolen. In conclusion, if you need to ship anything overseas look no further than Rapid Shipping and your experience will be a happy one.
Packing and despatch were handled smoothly and efficiently. As the items have yet to be delivered it is a little premature to say more. My insurance payment, which was made on receipt of invoice, managed to escape the attention of the Accounts department and I was unnecessarily hastened for payment about a month later.
Rapid Shipping is rated 4.60 based on 62 reviews