Rapid Shipping Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Rapid Shipping Reviews

info@rapid-shipping.co.uk

Tell us how Rapid Shipping made you happy
Good communication, made the process easy to understand. Received all items in a timely manner. Would use again next time.
Efficient and professional service at a great price.
Very professional and everything delivered at the correct time.
Excellent service. Was more expensive than the usual carriers, but for a shipment they couldn't handle. Arrived ahead of predicted delivery time.
Paid extra for 4-5 weeks shipping, but took 7 weeks. Hidden charges and terms that we were not made aware of.
Used these guys to ship 2 pallets from China to London. Extremely efficient and were very helpful with getting us registered with UK customs for import taxes after we left it until the last minute! Would recommend.
This is the second time we have used Rapid shipping. They were very quick to answer emails and were extremely helpful. Matthew came to pack up our belongings and and was very thorough in ensuring everything was wrapped and packed safely. Matthew was also very good in helping to entertain my three little ones who were running around and getting in the way whilst he was trying to pack!
Price quote was reasonable, boxer worked quickly and arrived on time, and all my stuff arrived across the pond unharmed.
Having been new at moving abroad and all that it entails, we were initially re-assured by Matthew Winter's attitude which was extremely helpful. Unfortunately, our shipment did not go on the day anticipated (we still don't know why) and from there things deteriorated. We were emailing and phoning the company regularly to try and get updates as to where our goods were. Unfortunately, the phone went to voicemail and emails went unanswered. At this point we became very alarmed. There was effectively nothing we could do. Our goods did turn up (a week late) but it was the lack of communication more than anything that we found frustrating/annoying/upsetting. I would not use this company again and would not recommend. Use someone who communicates with you AFTER you have paid their bill!
As an individual with a small shipment I have received virtually no customer service! My household goods have been on their way from the UK to Qatar for 9 weeks now and I still have no idea when I will receive them. I have only received two emails since the goods' departure from the UK - one with a shipping form and one telling me to contact the local agent. My latest email requesting information has not been answered. It seems that once Rapid (!) have the money, they dispense with all care for the customer. They are the ones who were paid for getting my goods to Qatar but they are acting now as though it is not their responsibility. I would never use this company again and certainly not recommend them.
Great Service from start to end. Matthew Winter handled the whole process professionally and efficiently. Thank you Matthew and Rapid Shipping.
Individual items were packed well
Very responsive to my calls and requests. The shippment arrived very fast. I will recommend your services to my friends
Quick response to queries despite delays our end.
Fantastic service - professional, competitive and excellent communication. Items packaged beautifully, handled with care and delivered in pristine condition. Friendly staff, arrived on time and charged as quoted. Will definitely use again.
Exemplary service from start to finish. We could not recommend Rapid Shipping highly enough. We moved our entire household belongings from England to Malta in the summer. The entire process was very painless. We were kept informed of each stage of the process. All of our items turned up exactly when they were supposed to and not a single item was broken or damaged. The gentleman who came to collect our belongings in the UK was superb. An almost obsessive attention to detail to make sure that everything was logged and packed securely. He left absolutely no room for error. A consummate professional. The cost was reasonable (not cheap) but worth every penny for peace of mind. We will be using RS on the return journey in a few years.
Cannot praise rapid shipping highly enough. They were professional, polite, and extremely thorough. The men who packed our things were fantastic,. Our things arrived in Cyprus on time and with absolutely no problems. Very impressed with the whole service.
The company was very helpful , answering any questions i had . Very quick service and would recommend others to use Rapid Shipping, as i will be in the future .
Great service moved our belongings to Malta from England with no trouble ,Thank you Matthew and your team for a great service and price recommend your company to any one ,again many thanks
Friendly, honest and competitively priced. Previously I've had poor service and rapid did exactly as they said they would.
Rapid Shipping is rated 4.62 based on 66 reviews