Rapid Shipping Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Rapid Shipping Reviews

info@rapid-shipping.co.uk

Tell us how Rapid Shipping made you happy
Very helpful for a novice trying to get a pallet to Kuwait
Thanks to Matthew Walker in particular :)
I am extremely impressed with the service I received from Matthew Winter of Rapid Shipping, I really messed them about (through fault of my own) with collection dates and yet they took it all in their stride.
Despite the 7 to 10 day delivery window they some how managed to get the goods to my property in Spain within a 2 day window
I would recommend this Company without hesitation and if need arises will definitely use them again .. Thanks for taking the strees out for me
Very efficient, got answers back to us quickly and everything arrived on time! Brilliant service and performance. Mathew Winter was excellent!
Best price.Very helpful Matt and crew, polite and careful.
Nothing was a problem for them, no damage to any of our goods. Including Harley Davidson motorbike and a motorbike trike, thanks again
Andy
As we have just started to import regular from China all the staff at Rapid Shiping have been very helpfull with the whole process, various freight forwarders we have used in the past have not been as flexible and helpfull.
excellent ,a very big thanks to Matthew Winter how helped me and answer all my 100 questions!
Thanks a lot
Ioannis karachristianides
Matthew Winter who looked after our shipment was extremely helpful. I am new to the job and without his assistance I would of been completely lost.
we have been using Rapid Shipping for many years now and have found them to be efficient especially Matt Winters. Any problems which haven't been few and far between have been dealt with and resolved as soon as possible
Everything was packed quickly and efficiently in the UK. All goods arrived in good condition and quicker than planned. Can't ask for much more!
A big thank you to Mathew and his boys for making the moving of my furniture to Dubai seem so simple.
There has been excellent communication at all steps and I will not hesitate to use this firm in the future.
My furniture is on the sea as I write, so I cannot comment on the handling of things in the Middle East. All I know is that if I contact Mathew he will do his utmost to sort out any problems ASAP.
I had one large package to send to Hong Kong. Matthew was very helpful and efficient and all went very well. Easy and rapid! Thank you.
My boxes were collected on time as promised. Shipping to Qatar was done quickly and all paperwork that I needed was sent to me so that i could clear the goods without having to use an agent. i will definitely recommend Rapid Shipping and will use them again in the future. They also reply to email very promptly.
If you want your goods taken care of and shipped quickly, then look no further than Rapid shipping. I have used them several times without disappointment..
After sending my boxes to the UAE with this company I fully understand why they are called "Rapid Shipping". Everything was completed very smoothly and quickly! Customer service is excellent - everything was clear and well explained from the very first phone call. I was grateful for the regular updates via email. Can't recommend this company enough!
Very professional original quote and follow-up, keen pricing. Prompt and pleasant service, excellent updating of progress and answers to queries.
Good communication, made the process easy to understand. Received all items in a timely manner. Would use again next time.
Efficient and professional service at a great price.
Very professional and everything delivered at the correct time.
Excellent service. Was more expensive than the usual carriers, but for a shipment they couldn't handle.
Arrived ahead of predicted delivery time.
Used these guys to ship 2 pallets from China to London. Extremely efficient and were very helpful with getting us registered with UK customs for import taxes after we left it until the last minute! Would recommend.
This is the second time we have used Rapid shipping. They were very quick to answer emails and were extremely helpful. Matthew came to pack up our belongings and and was very thorough in ensuring everything was wrapped and packed safely. Matthew was also very good in helping to entertain my three little ones who were running around and getting in the way whilst he was trying to pack!
Rapid Shipping is rated 4.60 based on 62 reviews