Rapid Shipping Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Rapid Shipping Reviews

info@rapid-shipping.co.uk

Tell us how Rapid Shipping made you happy
We were kept updated all along. Replies to our queries were always timely. The price we paid was very high though and despite that we had to pay extra money to the local Qatari partner to get the goods delivered here. That should not be necessary. I would maybe suggest to get a more professional local partner here in Qatar.
Quick response to queries despite delays our end.
Packing and despatch were handled smoothly and efficiently. As the items have yet to be delivered it is a little premature to say more. My insurance payment, which was made on receipt of invoice, managed to escape the attention of the Accounts department and I was unnecessarily hastened for payment about a month later.
This is the first time I have had to ship a part load on a container and found Mathew Winter of Rapid Shipping to be very helpful and understanding throughout all of my many questions. I would not hesitate in using Rapid Shipping again in the future when required.
Rapid Shipping is rated 4.60 based on 62 reviews