Rapid Shipping Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Rapid Shipping Reviews

info@rapid-shipping.co.uk

Tell us how Rapid Shipping made you happy
Having agreed how and when our goods would be packed and transported the plans were changed at the last minutes. This was the direct cause of damage to some of our goods, including one very expensive piece of glass which was not packed properly. Having sent numerous emails to Matthew on the subject he is simply not responding. They also appear not to have any company insurance, no formal company complaints policy or an affiliation with any of the usual regularity associations.
Paid extra for 4-5 weeks shipping, but took 7 weeks. Hidden charges and terms that we were not made aware of.
Having been new at moving abroad and all that it entails, we were initially re-assured by Matthew Winter's attitude which was extremely helpful. Unfortunately, our shipment did not go on the day anticipated (we still don't know why) and from there things deteriorated. We were emailing and phoning the company regularly to try and get updates as to where our goods were. Unfortunately, the phone went to voicemail and emails went unanswered. At this point we became very alarmed. There was effectively nothing we could do.
Our goods did turn up (a week late) but it was the lack of communication more than anything that we found frustrating/annoying/upsetting. I would not use this company again and would not recommend. Use someone who communicates with you AFTER you have paid their bill!
As an individual with a small shipment I have received virtually no customer service! My household goods have been on their way from the UK to Qatar for 9 weeks now and I still have no idea when I will receive them. I have only received two emails since the goods' departure from the UK - one with a shipping form and one telling me to contact the local agent. My latest email requesting information has not been answered. It seems that once Rapid (!) have the money, they dispense with all care for the customer. They are the ones who were paid for getting my goods to Qatar but they are acting now as though it is not their responsibility. I would never use this company again and certainly not recommend them.
Rapid Shipping is rated 4.60 based on 62 reviews