Rapid Shipping Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Rapid Shipping Reviews

info@rapid-shipping.co.uk

Tell us how Rapid Shipping made you happy
Paid extra for 4-5 weeks shipping, but took 7 weeks. Hidden charges and terms that we were not made aware of.
As an individual with a small shipment I have received virtually no customer service! My household goods have been on their way from the UK to Qatar for 9 weeks now and I still have no idea when I will receive them. I have only received two emails since the goods' departure from the UK - one with a shipping form and one telling me to contact the local agent. My latest email requesting information has not been answered. It seems that once Rapid (!) have the money, they dispense with all care for the customer. They are the ones who were paid for getting my goods to Qatar but they are acting now as though it is not their responsibility. I would never use this company again and certainly not recommend them.
I have just moved permanently to Thailand with my Thai wife and four children. I needed a 40 ft container to collect the contents of a three bedroom house, that was already wrapped up and in storage, so that it could be shipped to Thailand. I looked online and there were four reasons I chose Rapid Shipping :

1) The price was the second cheapest and the cheapest had bad reviews,
2) Rapid shipping didn't try to bump up the costs with unnecessary charges.
3) Their estimated delivery time was the fastest.
4) Matthew was always helpful and informative on the phone, taking the time to explain the procedure. He was always available for follow up questions and from the very beginning struck me as honest and professional, with none of the manic hard selling banter of other agents.

The shipment arrived in Bangkok just over a month later, on the scheduled day. Their Thai agents were equally helpful, honest and professional. We needed them to deal with customs and drive the container once it was cleared 6 hours south of Bangkok. We had received the full quote for delivery to Hua Hin, just 4 hours south and they did not charge extra when we decided to settle in a location further south. Customs clearance and storage came to just £120 which was a great relief ; we had envisaged our container being stuck in customs whilst unreasonable extra payments were demanded. The Thai agents obviously have a good working relationship with customs which is important.

My wife and I thoroughly recommend Rapid Shipping. We have just unloaded all our furniture, collected over a lifetime, and nothing is broken, not even the large mirrors. Nor was anything tampered with or stolen. In conclusion, if you need to ship anything overseas look no further than Rapid Shipping and your experience will be a happy one.
Good communication, made the process easy to understand. Received all items in a timely manner. Would use again next time.
Very quick, professional service - competitive pricing
Rapid Shipping is rated 4.60 based on 62 reviews