Rapid Shipping Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Rapid Shipping Reviews

info@rapid-shipping.co.uk

Tell us how Rapid Shipping made you happy
Matthew Winter went well over and above the call of duty to help get my engine shipped from the UK to New Zealand during these very difficult times. He arranged collection from the seller and even cleaned and re paletted it for me after storing it for months because of the corona lockdowns. It arrived safely last week and passed the customs inspection with no problems. I could not have asked for more. I will be after a spare engine block soon and will use Rapid Shipping again. 5 Star Service. Thank you.
Brilliant, couldn't believe it only took 5 days everything in good order. Thank you so much.
Very helpful for a novice trying to get a pallet to Kuwait
Thanks to Matthew Walker in particular :)
I am extremely impressed with the service I received from Matthew Winter of Rapid Shipping, I really messed them about (through fault of my own) with collection dates and yet they took it all in their stride.
Despite the 7 to 10 day delivery window they some how managed to get the goods to my property in Spain within a 2 day window
I would recommend this Company without hesitation and if need arises will definitely use them again .. Thanks for taking the strees out for me
Very efficient, got answers back to us quickly and everything arrived on time! Brilliant service and performance. Mathew Winter was excellent!
Best price.Very helpful Matt and crew, polite and careful.
Nothing was a problem for them, no damage to any of our goods. Including Harley Davidson motorbike and a motorbike trike, thanks again
Andy
As we have just started to import regular from China all the staff at Rapid Shiping have been very helpfull with the whole process, various freight forwarders we have used in the past have not been as flexible and helpfull.
excellent ,a very big thanks to Matthew Winter how helped me and answer all my 100 questions!
Thanks a lot
Ioannis karachristianides
Matthew Winter who looked after our shipment was extremely helpful. I am new to the job and without his assistance I would of been completely lost.
we have been using Rapid Shipping for many years now and have found them to be efficient especially Matt Winters. Any problems which haven't been few and far between have been dealt with and resolved as soon as possible
Everything was packed quickly and efficiently in the UK. All goods arrived in good condition and quicker than planned. Can't ask for much more!
A big thank you to Mathew and his boys for making the moving of my furniture to Dubai seem so simple.
There has been excellent communication at all steps and I will not hesitate to use this firm in the future.
My furniture is on the sea as I write, so I cannot comment on the handling of things in the Middle East. All I know is that if I contact Mathew he will do his utmost to sort out any problems ASAP.
Having agreed how and when our goods would be packed and transported the plans were changed at the last minutes. This was the direct cause of damage to some of our goods, including one very expensive piece of glass which was not packed properly. Having sent numerous emails to Matthew on the subject he is simply not responding. They also appear not to have any company insurance, no formal company complaints policy or an affiliation with any of the usual regularity associations.
We were kept updated all along. Replies to our queries were always timely. The price we paid was very high though and despite that we had to pay extra money to the local Qatari partner to get the goods delivered here. That should not be necessary. I would maybe suggest to get a more professional local partner here in Qatar.
I had one large package to send to Hong Kong. Matthew was very helpful and efficient and all went very well. Easy and rapid! Thank you.
My boxes were collected on time as promised. Shipping to Qatar was done quickly and all paperwork that I needed was sent to me so that i could clear the goods without having to use an agent. i will definitely recommend Rapid Shipping and will use them again in the future. They also reply to email very promptly.
If you want your goods taken care of and shipped quickly, then look no further than Rapid shipping. I have used them several times without disappointment..
After sending my boxes to the UAE with this company I fully understand why they are called "Rapid Shipping". Everything was completed very smoothly and quickly! Customer service is excellent - everything was clear and well explained from the very first phone call. I was grateful for the regular updates via email. Can't recommend this company enough!
Very professional original quote and follow-up, keen pricing. Prompt and pleasant service, excellent updating of progress and answers to queries.
Good communication, made the process easy to understand. Received all items in a timely manner. Would use again next time.
Efficient and professional service at a great price.
Rapid Shipping is rated 4.61 based on 64 reviews