Rapid Shipping Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Rapid Shipping

Tell us how Rapid Shipping made you happy

"A big thank you to Mathew and his boys for making the moving of my furniture to Dubai seem so simple. There has been excellent communication at all steps and I will not hesitate to use this firm in the future. My furniture is on the sea as I write, so I cannot comment on the handling of things in the Middle East. All I know is that if I contact Mathew he will do his utmost to sort out any problems ASAP."
"Having agreed how and when our goods would be packed and transported the plans were changed at the last minutes. This was the direct cause of damage to some of our goods, including one very expensive piece of glass which was not packed properly. Having sent numerous emails to Matthew on the subject he is simply not responding. They also appear not to have any company insurance, no formal company complaints policy or an affiliation with any of the usual regularity associations."
"We were kept updated all along. Replies to our queries were always timely. The price we paid was very high though and despite that we had to pay extra money to the local Qatari partner to get the goods delivered here. That should not be necessary. I would maybe suggest to get a more professional local partner here in Qatar."
"I had one large package to send to Hong Kong. Matthew was very helpful and efficient and all went very well. Easy and rapid! Thank you."
"My boxes were collected on time as promised. Shipping to Qatar was done quickly and all paperwork that I needed was sent to me so that i could clear the goods without having to use an agent. i will definitely recommend Rapid Shipping and will use them again in the future. They also reply to email very promptly. If you want your goods taken care of and shipped quickly, then look no further than Rapid shipping. I have used them several times without disappointment.."
"After sending my boxes to the UAE with this company I fully understand why they are called "Rapid Shipping". Everything was completed very smoothly and quickly! Customer service is excellent - everything was clear and well explained from the very first phone call. I was grateful for the regular updates via email. Can't recommend this company enough!"
"Very professional original quote and follow-up, keen pricing. Prompt and pleasant service, excellent updating of progress and answers to queries."
"Good communication, made the process easy to understand. Received all items in a timely manner. Would use again next time."
"Efficient and professional service at a great price."
"Very professional and everything delivered at the correct time."
"Excellent service. Was more expensive than the usual carriers, but for a shipment they couldn't handle. Arrived ahead of predicted delivery time."
"Paid extra for 4-5 weeks shipping, but took 7 weeks. Hidden charges and terms that we were not made aware of."
"Used these guys to ship 2 pallets from China to London. Extremely efficient and were very helpful with getting us registered with UK customs for import taxes after we left it until the last minute! Would recommend."
"This is the second time we have used Rapid shipping. They were very quick to answer emails and were extremely helpful. Matthew came to pack up our belongings and and was very thorough in ensuring everything was wrapped and packed safely. Matthew was also very good in helping to entertain my three little ones who were running around and getting in the way whilst he was trying to pack!"
"Price quote was reasonable, boxer worked quickly and arrived on time, and all my stuff arrived across the pond unharmed."
"Having been new at moving abroad and all that it entails, we were initially re-assured by Matthew Winter's attitude which was extremely helpful. Unfortunately, our shipment did not go on the day anticipated (we still don't know why) and from there things deteriorated. We were emailing and phoning the company regularly to try and get updates as to where our goods were. Unfortunately, the phone went to voicemail and emails went unanswered. At this point we became very alarmed. There was effectively nothing we could do. Our goods did turn up (a week late) but it was the lack of communication more than anything that we found frustrating/annoying/upsetting. I would not use this company again and would not recommend. Use someone who communicates with you AFTER you have paid their bill!"
"As an individual with a small shipment I have received virtually no customer service! My household goods have been on their way from the UK to Qatar for 9 weeks now and I still have no idea when I will receive them. I have only received two emails since the goods' departure from the UK - one with a shipping form and one telling me to contact the local agent. My latest email requesting information has not been answered. It seems that once Rapid (!) have the money, they dispense with all care for the customer. They are the ones who were paid for getting my goods to Qatar but they are acting now as though it is not their responsibility. I would never use this company again and certainly not recommend them."
"Great Service from start to end. Matthew Winter handled the whole process professionally and efficiently. Thank you Matthew and Rapid Shipping."
"Individual items were packed well"
"Very responsive to my calls and requests. The shippment arrived very fast. I will recommend your services to my friends"
Rapid Shipping is rated 4.53 based on 53 reviews