R3 Data Recovery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery

About R3 Data Recovery : R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery made you happy

Morgan Burns
"We had a drive fail due to a power supply burning out the PCB. I filled out the web form and within 30 minutes an agent for R3 was on the phone. Will sent me a quote and within the same day I had a label for UPS. On the Friday, UPS collected my failed hard drive and on the Monday I recieved several emails keeping me up to date on how my failed drive was. On the Tuesday I recieved a list of data that R3 had managed to recover. I paid the invoice on Tuesday and my return media drive was back with me on the Wednesday. Honestly, if you have any sort of storage media that needs recovering send it to R3."
(Leicester) -
AF
"Able to recover all files from a failed portable hard drive with approx 1.5TB of data. Even the files that were identified as "problems" could be opened. Technical help and support out of hours was excellent. Overall very impressed."
(Stafford) -
Kuldeep Mann
"Brilliant service from start to finish. All of the data I needed was recovered and the communication at each stage was timely and technically spot on. They were very clear about the risks involved and irrespective of how technically fluent a customer is they take the time to explain what they could do."
Thank you for the review Kuldeep, we do our best to help everyone in their hour of need. Both the FME lab and Security House is delivering on its remit to provide fast, cost effective data recovery services at the highest success rates.

Andy and the Team at R3
Matt
"‘ Send in the drive and will take a look’. Sent in a working but corrupt drive. Got back a non working bag of bits because the quote was I believe excessive. To boot was charged £18 postage when it cost £6 to send. You’ll want to be desperate."
(Ripon) -
Dear Matt

I am sorry you feel that the resources and time spent trying to find a solution for the mess you made to your data was something you could leave a negative review about.

We offered to try to work out how the AFPS encryption had affected your data based on your original inquiry as follows :-

"WD MyBook drive. Hi Since I enabled AFPS have not been able to access drive. Drive will not mount but disk drill sees the files. The encryption process of the drive is stuck on 30%

Tried via terminal commands to reset but no joy"

We could not be sure what the problem was so offered to asses it.

The drive arrived 3 weeks later. We take it at face value the drive had not been further interfered with in that period

Our engineers found the following ---- FW been messed with and drive locked but cloning now then we have to get round the APFS problem ---

There were actually no bad sectors, so any damage to the file system and data was as a direct result of other interference before the drive arrived with us.

We explained the damage and you requested the drive back.

There was no charge for the time and resources of several staff in the team who helped progress your case.

We did charge a minimum invoice of £15+vat for UPS tracked courier return.

Regards

Rob
"Amazing service!!! After a very stressful day, I gave up trying to recover a very big and important corrupted word document file. I tried everything I could, my IT skills, working colleagues, friends and flatmates and nothing. I spoke to many online services and none of them were helpful or affordable. When Andy took my call, at around 2am, he was calm, helpful and luckily awake. He did not waste time with nonsense technical terms/questions. He was very informative when gathering the information required. He updated me on every step of his progress, using messages and snapshots. The payment was simple and quick too. Great experience and outcome."
Wendy Mcarthur
"Very quick data recovery - kept me informed as to progress and delivered my recovered data back well packaged. Very happy with their service."
(Stevenage) -
Many thanks for the review Wendy

The FME Lab is benefiting from the skills and knowledge transfer which is make R3 Data Recovery a European and world recognized British success story.

We invest more into successful data recovery each year than any other data recovery lab in the UK.

This has ensured we can deliver affordable, cost effective data recovery direct to consumers more rapidly than any other data recovery specialists.

Andy and the Teams at R3
Tim Greenhow
"A total professional service which I highly recommend. From identifying the original problem to receiving the repaired product was extremely well orchestrated and secure."
(Teeside) -
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review Tim, The team at R3 Data Recovery are engineers and researchers that have developed many unique and first solutions for the recovery of failed Sandisk SSD.

Glad we could be of service in your hour of need

All the best

Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery.
Linda Petty
"Highly recommended. R3 Data Recovery helped us when two large drives of animation data were damaged by an electrical fault. They recovered 97% of our data which was a huge relief. Each member of staff I dealt with was professional and helpful. The whole process was described to me beforehand. ALL my many questions were answered fully and quickly. R3 checked our drives for free and we were able to review the results before we committed to the retrieval process. The bill stung a bit, but we knew it was coming. The data drives were collected from my workplace in Sheffield. We had a new large drive with our retrieved data within a very few days."
(Leeds) -
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. The successful recovery of data from failing or failed drives is one of the key functions of R3. Your drive was converted to SATA and this confirmed the underlying problem was a slight head crash causing bad sectors. A full image was made and all data recovered successfully. In similar situations a software recovery attempt would have likely caused the drive to fail completely or give corrupted data. By getting the drive assessed by experienced data recovery engineers maximised the quality of the recovery and minimised the risk of loss of data need to spend more than necessary.

For others looking for Data Recovery in Leeds there are only a few actual data recovery Labs in the UK. Beware of websites claiming to have dozens of labs.

R3 has two main labs in Sheffield serving the UK with the highest success rates possible.
Leilani
"My internal hard drive died last year. I was in the unfortunate position of having my backup (external hard drive) stop backing up previous to this and had been trying to sort that out when this happened. I had a few friends who work in IT try connecting to my internal drive via different computers/cables and the drive would start up but couldn't be 'seen'. I'd also tried connecting my external drive directly via SATA without luck either (though it hadn't been backing up for a while so wouldn't have had all of my files anyway). I tried other companies who were recommended to me to help me replace/configure the PCB on my internal HDD with no success (they were in the US/Canada so I had the PCBs sent via the post). I finally contacted R3 Data Recovery at the very end of last year. I had them pick up the problem internal HDD (with new PCB attached to it) along with a new empty hard drive I'd purchased and the original PCB. They had to carry out some hardware fixes on my drive and the original PCB and were then able to recover my files. I was incredibly relieved, as this was a fix I could not have done myself and I really wanted my files back. Completely worth the money as some of the files were irreplaceable - like photos with my Grandma before she passed away. R3 provided me with a log of the files recovered so I could look at filenames, etc before agreeing to pay. They also keep data backed up for 10 days so I could have contacted them if I had any issues once I had my drives back and could check the recovered files for myself. Would recommend as the no data, no fee deal means you shouldn't need to pay if they were unsuccessful with recovery and you provided your own new HDD to put the files onto. Some of the other companies I've read reviews of sound like a nightmare, so I felt better trusting R3 with my data."
(Nottingham) -
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review of R3 Data Recovery Leilani

Luckily the previous recovery attempts and donor parts used did not cause any in correctable damage.
The Original PCB was actually working fine - the ROM read and serial number checked against Drive sticker - ok

The replacement PCB had been programmed with a copy of the ROM from the original, but the motor chip was overheating after a few seconds, meaning the replacement PCB was damaged/Faulty from suspect short circuit.

We found the next issue was a HDD Lock FW bug (Lock - LED 0x0000CC)

This also was been resolved and the drive was imaged successfully with only minor damage to some files.
Recovery percentage = 99.21%
84453 files in 8576 folders. Total rec size: 60.14 (GB).

Sometimes the corrupted or damaged files are as a result of the failure, but also can have been already damaged during the many years of use from the drive which was had served for over 8 years.

Although the replacement SSD may not fail in the same way as a HDD it can fail, so do consider your backup routine and if possible use your own personal network drive, NAS and offsite cloud backup.

Nathan Williams
"I recently experienced a failed hard drive, which contained all my documents, photos and basically my whole life! Many memories that could not be replaced, I was relying on the fact that it was a back up drive not inside my computer so thought nothing could go wrong ! How wrong I was. I contacted R3 Data Recovery and they were keen to help, providing a fast service with fantastic communication. They kept me updated throughout the process and were able to recover my drive completely and hassle free. I would highly recommend them over any other company as I had contacted a few for different quotes of course however the other companies just kept adding on more charges and tried to baffle you with jargon. Thanks so much to you all there that have saved my memories :)"
(Wolverhampton) -
Hi Nathan

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Your drive arrived Motor control chip was found to be dead needing a donor PCB to fully diagnose it.
The PCB swapped but the drive was still refusing to spin, this almost certainly confirmed it was seized / stiction.

On inspection in the cleanroom we found it would require a platter swap into a donor chassis and possibly donor heads. The drive was 100% seized - we could not rotate the motor at all.

After the platter swap and using fresh heads a full recovery was possible, fortunately in your case the platter damage was minimal. In part helped by the fact the drive could not spin after the failure and cause further complications.

Andy and the Team at R3 Data Recovery
Cai Williams
"There is absolutely no reason to use any other data recovery company other than R3 data Recovery. After being duped by the many scam companies out there I gave these guys a big problem to fix and they did a fantastic job at nowhere near the cost of the other companies that failed to do anything. You can trust these guys. I sincerely do recommend them and I honestly wouldn't bother trying anyone else. very trustworthy in a field that is really quite dishonest nowadays. 10/10 in every aspect of the recovery. Very friendly guys. Thank you so much R3. If I ever have a problem again I will be sure to use you and I will most certainly pass anyone else on to you with similar issues."
(Bridgend) -
Hello Cai

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review for R3 Data Recovery.

Since your initial call and distress we did our part to recover your data with the minimum of problems in this case.

It is a common well known problem in data recovery that the Fields Group websites although professional looking and backed by a very large call centre based in Wales and Thailand, are involved in falsifying technical reports charged for at often more than the cost of a recovery but stating no data is recoverable.

The Fields Associates / Fields Group websites involved in the data recovery scams include in the UK and US

Data Recovery Specialists (Penarth )
Rapid Data
Fields Data Recovery

Other companies linked to them can be found here
Foysal Miah
"I believe R3 data recovery are by far the best recovery company out there. From the first moment I spoke to Andy he dealt with my situation in a very professional way. He is very honest, reliable and genuinely wants to help his customers, they're very knowlegable and answered all my questions. Prior to finding R3 we had used another company who claimed to be the best in this field, gained my trust then mislead me and charged me hundreds of pounds with no success. It was a awful experience. We're really happy that we found R3 and would like to thank Andy and his team for recovering our data and for providing us a exceptional service. Would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone."
Dear Foysol

We were pleased to recover the pictures and video from your GalaxyS7 which had previously been to Data Recovery Specialists and Fields Associates. Despite their expensive report and failure to recover the data. We were successful.

Just because DRS issued a Technical Report and many reasons for the data no to be recoverable we able to prove they were wrong to charge fees for an incorrect diagnosis.

Fields Group Websites are part of a global scam which defrauds consumers and businesses on an industrial scale.

It is operated by Fields Associates aka Fields Data Recovery and Data Recovery Specialists in the UK and US

They are also a “law firm” & “cryptocurrency investors”
In Europe they are known as

Rapid Data
Pronto Dati

In Thailand they are known as Fields Analytics Co Ltd

R3 continue to help victims of the Fields Data Recovery Scam
Verified Buyer
"Very good service from the start to the end. Very reasonably priced. Every concern issue I had was covered. I particularly Like the way the product is dispatched in two stages to minimize risk of it being lost in transit. All I would say is I think the image should be kept for a longer period as it takes time to see what has happened to the drive."
() -
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is appreciated. The image made during the recovery process is set for secure wiping 10 working days after despatch of recovered data. The main reason is to ensure that in the event there is an issue with the data returned we can check the recovery or provide a second set of data. If you need longer to check through the data we can extend the time before wiping upon request. In some situations we can sell the image to you.
The lab can only process so many cases per month and every job has to be tracked from start to finish so we are process driven to be compliant with various requirements of insurance, security and quality.
Verified Buyer
"I sent my hard drive to r3 after another company had tried and failed to recover anything and had charged me a lot for it. I wished I had gone to r3 to begin with. Other companies may quite cheaper prices upfront but then have hidden costs that are added on. r3 managed to recover a lot of data from a drive where others had failed. Would highly recommend."
() -
Thank you for leaving a review. R3 Data Recovery is a company which has invested more of its profits into the recovery process than any other data recovery operation in the UK. This translates into higher success rates than Essential data recovery including drives essential have attempted rebuilds, charged hundreds of pounds for donors and clean room time for.

R3 routinely recover drives declared unrecoverable so do ensure you get a second opinion from R3 Data Recovery
Verified Reviewer
"My hard drive failed. R3 successfully rebuilt it and recovered 100% of the data . I now have all of my photographs back. Thank you!"
Many thanks for the review.

This case was an example of a drive declared unrecoverable by Lazarusdatarecovery because it was missing the Cover Plate sticker. We were able to identify the drive donor candidates from the Part Number and check their availability. Donor stock varies from month to month but a search found we had one in stock http://r3stock.com/
Glad we could be of service.

If you have a drive declared unrecoverable or the donor parts unavailable, R3 Data Recovery are a real data recovery lab. We have our own catalogued and tested donor stock.
Simon Manuel
"Data recovered"
(Chiddingfold) -
Glad we could be of assistance Simon and thanks for the review

Daniel Stevenson
"Brilliant, got all my data back after I'd been told by a separate company they could only guarantee 70% of my data, and cheaper than other places I'd got a quote from. My only criticism would be including vat in there prices, based on previous reviews I understand why they don't however it doesn't add a lot onto the balance at the end, especially if people dont realise until it's too late. Other than this cannot fault help, helpful, friendly and very reliable, highly recommended!!!"
(Coventry) -
Hi Daniel

We recover data from drives that other data recovery labs declare unrecoverable on an almost daily basis and our upfront pricing is more than 90% accurate if we are given an accurate understanding of the way the drive failed in the enquiry.

Fortunately you sought a third opinion after the "Free Assessments" you had previously were significantly more than they had indicated to you.

I am sorry that the VAT component of the quote did not stand out enough for you at the time of quoting, we are clear about this For over 12 years this is something we have done in every communication, be it email, text or formal quote.

Many thanks for the review and glad we could be of service recovering your Western Digital WD10JMVW-11AJGS0

Gordon Stewart
"The team did a great job on recovering my precious family photos from a degraded drive, it was however very expensive and i am not sure that the cost is warranted, this said i would have paid whatever the cost to recover the photos. Life lesson learned ......ALWAYS BACK UP !!!"
(Mawsley) -
Hi Gordon

Your drive had sustained a head crash after a power outage causing unreadable sectors. With over 5.84Billion sectors to recover the unreadable few hundred had no detrimental effect on the less than 10% capacity used.

For those reading it is a good idea never to fill a drive to more than 90% of its stated capacity. This means that the drive life can be extended and in the event of a recovery the possibility of a specific data being too damaged to recover.

Many thanks for takin the time to leave a review

Martyn
"I was in a real mess when my hard drive failed. It was an iMac and I was running Parallels. My data was compiled over a 20 year period and so it was crucial that I got it back. Apple sounded confident that they could sort it but after 3 days and 3 60 mile journeys back to the shop they didn't manage it. I then did some reasearch online regarding data recovery and found R3 Data Recovery Services. Once I had read some other testimonials and reviews I called them. Their professionalism and knowledge was instantly recognised and so I entrusted them to recover my data. Needless to say, I'm writing this review to sing their praises. They recovered everything from the drive, emailed it over to me and also put it into an external hard drive that they posted to me. All this was arranged within 48 hours of me sending the disc to them by courier. If your data is important let these guys sort it out for you. They are fabulous."
(Port Talbot) -
Hi Martyn

Glad we could be of service with your Seagate / Samsung hard drive ST1000LM024. These are particularly interesting in that they are a mixture of parts and technologies from both companies during the absorption of the Samsung brand into Seagate.

The emergency service for clients is actually the fastest in Wales thanks to the labs capacity and flexibility. The Security House lab is continually developing as new challenges and the ever increasing quantity of data to be recovered keeps us on our toes.

Gulraze
"Brilliantly"
(Barking) -
Hi Gulraze

Glad we could assist with your old RAID 5 - 3 x 72GB SCSI (ultra wide 10K) drives. Despite having a replacement drive the RAID failed to rebuild. your requirement of the emergency service was delivered on time and to budget. The downtime reduced by using our dedicated drivers for collection and return.

By using the dedicated service from arrival at 11:24:33 to return at 17:01:59 2 days later ensured the minimum of interruption.

Glad we could be of service and thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Bob Collins
"Quick efficient and approachable. Retrieved all the data I needed and provided brilliant service."
(Manchester) -
Hi Bob

Many thanks for the review. Your Seagate had sustained a head crash but fortunately did not need a rebuild. Apart from causing some unreadable areas where the heads had hit the patters, the drive only needed some patching to the firmware and we were able to read all but a few dozens of sectors out of nearly 2 billion. The result was also 99.99% quality thanks to the drive being much less than half full.

Anthony Dean
"having explained in conversation that there was 4 files already on the disc which i already big let downhave a copy of you then charged top price to only recover the four i had"
Hi Anthony

For this particular case you were charged for the recovery attempt on a Damaged DVD - This involved an engineer using equipment specifically setup to read the data streams on DVD. Despite the resources and time the data fragments we could read could not be reassembled into a working video.

The reason for this was given. 1 side is unreadable - corrupted/unfinished write session.

Although £129+vat is an expense no one wants, as a lab we incurred much more cost in the attempt to help you. We work hard to get every recovery and we do not give in easily but we do have to cover cost of time in situations like this.
Ben
"Successfully recovered my 3TB drive with the only copy of some very important data. Thanks guys."
(London) -
HI Ben

Glad we could help with the recovery of your Seagate ST3000LM016 laptop drive.

Although a very early revision of these drives, we were able to successfully recover all data without the need of a rebuild.

The firmware fix enabled control of the heads and access to the data. Although owned by Seagate this is one of the Samsung manufactured drives and they are quite reliable. The situation here was knock or power outage had caused a head crash and some bad sectors.
The data quality was 99.8%

Jack G
"Recovered unusable HDD for client"
Many thanks for taking the time to leave review Jack
MR LEON RENNLES
"I have used R3 Data Recovery for the second time now in the last three years and have been exceptionally impressed from start to finish both times; from loosing all data from a failed usb memory stick to receiving an email stating all list of data had been recovered all within a few days. Once I made the enquiry to R3 Data Recovery making them aware of my troubles; they organised the failed memory sticks collection by courier, got it back to their lab and got straight on with locating my lost data. On this second most recent occasion the file list was copied through to my email account following on with a file upload where I had difficulties installing and accessing the files to continue working on. I made contact to a staff member called Andy at R3 data Recovery stating I had difficulties but after linking through the "Team Viewer" programme; in no time at all was my data file successfully uploaded and all files were accessible. A true honest company that I will be strongly happy to recommend and would happily make contact with them if I face another major issue! Thank you to allof you at R3 Data Recovery."
(Hereford) -
Dear Leon

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Despit PCWorld / KnowHow sending your drive away to a data recovery lab it was returned unrecoverable.

We were able to identify the head fault and locate the correct donor needed for the recovery.

A full recovery was possible despite the previous declaration that it was not possible.

Again many thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Mick Bayes
"First class service over 14000 photos recovered thought I would never see them again thanks again regards mick"
(Scarborough) -
Hi Mick

When drives are declared unrecoverable or beyond economic repair by data recovery labs and insurance companies it is difficult to know where to turn.

Fortunately in this case you found the R3 team and our highly tenacious attitude. The old 320GB Seagate Laptop drive was rebuilt from a donor we held in our own stock. All data was recovered with minimal corruption despite some platter scratches from the initial failure.

Many thanks for the review,

Hamish Kay
"THE REAL DEAL R3 Data Recovery are Geniuses!!! I am almost speechless with what an incredible job you have done for me. As a videographer my data is my life, You saved 1.2TB of footage and all of my projects from a 2TB portable hard drive that I dropped. As soon as it hit the floor I felt sick. I chose the emergency recovery which was worth every penny. A super competitive quote upfront that did not change through the recovery. I had a new drive back in 3 days with 100% recovery. Each step of the process I was informed with what had happened and data was safe. I cant thank you enough. I was so nervous and anxious about getting my data back but you guys are REAL pros! thank you thank you thank you! Crisis over!!! To anyone feeling sick reading these reviews to make themselves feel better (trust me ive been there) watch R3's video and know your data is in the safest place it can be with this lot. Thank you xMillion"
Imraan Khan
"I had a corrupt 465GB Hitachi hard drive with 269GB data which was not readable and I was so stressed out and I contacted R3, I spoke to Andy Butler a few times which made me feel a lot better; the customer service was excellent. Andy reassured me and I got back I believe 97% data and within 5 days.. we'll done R3 data... I have passed on your site and phone numbers to all whom I know if they're data fails.. I am a very happy customer. Plus I'm extremely satisfied with my results."
Many thanks for the review Imraan, all members of R3 are dedicated to delivering the very best success rates. We are proud to say we are amongst the very best data recovery operations in Europe. The Security House lab in Sheffield handles the UKs demand and we have been developing the FME lab to be able to absorb the growing level of enquiries year on year.

For those reading this R3 were called upon to assist Imraan after another data recovery lab had been unsuccessful. Whilst our quote was more than the other software data recovery operation had quoted, the rebuild and recovery was successful despite the additional damage to the platters that repeated power cycling and numerous software scans had caused. Had the drive not had software recovery attempts the recovery would have been easier and faster.

The R3 Team can offer second opinions on any drives declared unrecoverable or uneconomic to recover.

For those who would tell you a drive is unrecoverable providing the drive has not been interfered with by have a go heroes and well meaning friends R3 can help. We can also help with any of those affected by Fields Associates.Ltd.

We routinely recover what the Fields Associates in Wales says is unrecoverable. If Rapid Data, DataPhoenix, DatenPhoenix, Data Recovery Specialists, hard-drive-data-recovery , Fields Data Recovery , Clinique De Donnes, Salvataggio Dati, Pronto Dati or any Fields Group data recovery partners in the UK, US , Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Italy or Portugal declare a drive unrecoverable or too expensive to recover get a second opinion from a real data recovery lab. We don't have 50- 60 sales people but we do have the expertise, experience and resources needed to deliver real data recovery successes.

Gemma S.
"Never have I experienced a company that cared about the customer more than R3 Data Recovery. They have been helpful and friendly from the very first inquiry I made, everyone I talked to being that perfect blend of informative, understanding and helpful. I truly felt like everyone I talked to was giving me 100% of their time and effort and they wanted to fix the drive as much as I wanted it back. Any bad news they relayed was quickly followed up by potential solutions that they wanted to do. I had complete faith in everyone involved and I am eternally grateful that I chose R3 Data Recovery. I cannot recommend them enough if you have any kind of drive failure."
(Prudhoe) -
Hi Gemma

I am glad you recognise the efforts the R3 team go to in order to recover data.
The lab and team is building year on year into a British success story after years of development. Our success rates and value is in matched in the UK - we are one of the few DR labs called on in the event of real disasters such as fire, floods and physical damage.

R3 is made up of an experienced team of engineers who have brought together a range of expertise and a scale of capacity through investment in the resources needed.

Paul Simpson
"Unbelievably helpful, I have witnessed R3 giving help over the phone to several people with their situations. Talking them through their data storage and recovery problems and spending many minutes attempting to fix potential clients problems over the phone without even charging for their time! . Even then, when it is not possible to fix it with general help via the phone they will then talk potential customers though the possible costs, procedures and outcomes with a best scenario and a worst scenario and several other possibilities too. I don't know of any other service that are as helpful and supportive of a clients needs - before they even have the caller as a client!. Beware of other poor substitutes, sincerely, these guys are the best!"
Hi Paul I appreciate your unique view and observation and though I would never ask for a review from you I hope the moderators at reviews.co.uk leave it up. You have individually helped with hundreds of emergency collections and returns being one of several dedicated drivers entrusted to get emergency/ chain of custody / collections and returns to our clients. The possibly 100,000 miles plus you have driven collecting hard drives and servers from accross the UK has helped R3 with its industry leading success rates and turnaround times. Driving me to sites around the country including scotland to Wales, and your main run between London and Sheffield. You have seen how me and my team work and have developed the lab, even collection of servers and drives from competitor labs and recovering what is said to be unrecovrable at any price or saving clients hundreds and even thousands of pounds in some larger engagements. Although honest and genuine sentiment it should be made clear that you have been a contractor of my company and a driver for me when my neck and back were damaged. You have had a unique view of how I have developed the lab into the UKs best, most cost effective emergency and budget service data recovery lab. Myself and my team have built R3 but you as an observer have an better understanding than most what that really means when many new customers have never experienced data loss before and are at risk of falling prey to those who use bait and switch £99, $199, data recovery. I remember one particular case where you collected a server early one morning from a competitor in Bridgend Wales to bring to Sheffield, they had quoted less than we had initially and after a week were trying to extract £6000+ for a recovery we had quoted £2000 for. Your epic driving skills combined with the best hard drive data recovery lab and RAID specialists had the server drives recovered and data ready for collection by a relieved client less than 24hours from arrival. This is just one of hundreds of journeys every year that requires trusted, security cleared professional drivers to collect and return sensitive data securely between sites. Again thanks for the review Andy
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.68 based on 339 reviews