QAccounting Reviews

of reviewers recommend QAccounting
Read QAccounting Reviews

About QAccounting:

QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy
I was introduced to Qdos by a family member. I've been dealing with Sushil who's been exceptionally helpful, professional and responsive. Very pleased with the service provided so far. Highly recommend.
Dipul was my first point of contact for number of my queries throughout the initial process and he's dealt with it in a very professional way. He also provided an excellent and exceptional support during the setup of my company. His understanding of the industry makes Dipul a good choice. I would recommend Dipul if you're in need for a new accountancy company.
I had read good reviews about them previously and now I can tell it's all based on facts. I talked to Dipul who's proven very patient and professional. He assisted me during the early steps. It's the first time I contract so for me it was important to have a bit of hand holding. We'll see how it goes on the long run but so far I've been very pleased.
First class services - from the initial set up with Sushil at Qdos - required the accountancy package and insurances asap for a quick turnaround offshore job ***** highly recommended !
Sushil was - Patient with my questions, comprehensive with his answers. Professional, polite and reliably contactable. Conveyed a sense of confidence in his service which made it easy for me to gain trust in the business from the off.
I have just switched from another accountant who never replied to my emails and calls. I have made initial contact with Sushil who answered all my questions and was very quick and efficient.
I was recommended QDOS by a friend, so put a call in to find out more. Sushil Mistry took the initial call and made the whole process sound simple. Three and bit weeks later after I had my offer of my first contract work, I was signed up with QDOS. Sushil walked me though the process and nothing seems to much effort for him to help the set up. MY first clients could not believe how quick and easy the whole process was - neither could I!! SUshil has now handed me over to the Client management and back office team, whoa re also very friendly and appear to know what they are doing. All in all a great experience. Thanks
Upon speaking with Sushil Mistry, I was made to feel welcomed (even though I had not signed up with Qdos yet). Sushil was very informative and honest with his answers to the questions and concerns I had. As a new person to contracting I knew it was going to be difficult to find an accountancy form that sounded honest and who would prove that they always have their clients best interests at heart, but as soon as I spoke to Sushil I had decided with a couple of hours that Qdos seemed to have the desired knowledge I was looking for as well as also being pationate about the service(s) they provide. Hopefully this will be a great continuous journey with Qdos and would like to personally thank Sushil for his support and impeccable 5 star customer service. Thank you once again.
My husband is using Qdos accountancy and I decided to switch my accountancy to Qdos after seeing how outstanding service he is receiving from them. Thanks to Sushil Mistry to make this transition seamlessly. So far, I instantly get response to my emails/questions.
I am brand new to the ltd company world. Troy Stevens made contact with me, everything I asked was answered in a simple way and I was put at ease instantly regarding the process.
Great customer service very helpful staff spoke to Sushil Mistry at the beginning of the process. Was very helpful, consistent and quickly responded to any queries and questions I had. Service is quick and easy to set up, the firm have an app which particularly appealed to me. Would definitely recommend for contractors, takes away the personal admin.
Very polite and professional introduction from Victoria. Agam has been assigned to me as my Account Manager and so far the service has been excellent. I look forward to working with Qdos over the coming months/years and hope their professional service continues.
Many thanks for the review Jason, we look forward to working with you too!
Before choosing Qdos, I have done my research online and found Qdos to be offering the best value for money with lots of positive reviews. So, i visited Qdos site and used their online help chat to get further info. Chatted with their advisor Dipul Vaitha who has been fantastic right from giving the initial info to setting up the Ltd company with companies house and opening up the business bank a/c. Everything has been managed smoothly and efficiently. We have also been allocated a personal client manager Edward Smith, whom we were able to contact via phone or email, Received prompt response for all our queries. So far, it's all been great and expecting to get similar service in the future too. Keep up the good work Guys!
Thanks very much for the feedback Ramesh, glad you've enjoyed the service!
So far they have been very professional and very well organized. Very happy to recommend them.
Dipul Vaitha was very informative and welcoming. Made the decision to switch to Qdos very easy for me!
Thanks so much for the positive comments. Great to hear that you've made the right decision!
Having moved from another accountant to Qdos, Dipul Vaitha made the transition very clear and simple, keeping me updated along the way. Thanks!
Appreciate the great feedback, we hope everything is going well on your contract!
Victoria has been very helpful and patient. Highly recommended.
Thanks a lot for the recommendation, I hope that everything is going well for you!
The whole process of switching is very easy and the team is quite professional. Victoria Symmonds was my first point of contact and she answered all my queries promptly.
Great to hear that the process has been made easy for you, we really appreciate the positive review!
I've been contracting with companies around the world for a few years now, but haven't had to face the bureaucratic burden that the UK places on people. The team at Qdos, particularly Victoria, have not only streamlined and expedited the setup of my LLC, but also translated and decoded the financial terms into concepts that I am familiar with from home.
Thanks very much for such positive feedback, glad to hear that things are working well!
My on-boarding experience with Victoria Simmonds was pleasant. She was efficient and ensured the process moved along quickly.
Great to hear that the on-boarding process was positive, thanks a lot for the review!
QAccounting is rated 4.60 based on 233 reviews