QAccounting Reviews

of reviewers recommend QAccounting
Read QAccounting Reviews

About QAccounting:

QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
On the basis of a recommendation I used Qdos to provide the accountancy needs for my new venture.
I found my account manager Sushi Mistry very professional and responsive to my queries.
I have just taken Qdos as my accountants and have found them to be very professional, effcient and timely.
Dipul Vaitha was especially important in explaining the process of switching and allaying any fears i had, also very helpful inproviding answers to the significant number of questions i had before joining. Thank you Dipul.
Great communication and timely answers from Sushil!
Dipul has dealt with all of my questions very well and provided a prompt service too. I cannot fault his approach at all, all necessary info. was provided almost immediately.
Just joined QDOS and Sushil has made the process smooth and easy.
Thank you Shushil.
I registered a few days ago my first LTD.
Qdos accounting, especially Sushil (Sales and Business advisor) were extremely useful. They helped me set up the bank account, the insurances and invoicing systems and supporting me all the way.

I would definitely recommend Qdos accounting, so far I'm extremely impressed.
QDOS was recommended to me by a friend who uses their services for Insurance. I am returning to contracting after some years, and remember my biggest issue previously was bad accountancy and really poor advice. So far I have been completely happy with the service QDOS have provided. From day one Sushil has been great, he walked me through the process of starting up my new company and was on hand for any questions I had. Its early days yet, but if the service continues as it started I will be happy.
Am new to contacting and was somewhat nervous trying to find a reliable accountant. It did not help that I needed to get a company set up quickly and get the ball rolling. I spoke to Sushil initially to get a feel of QDOS and was struck at how he was able to break down succinctly what needed to be done and when it would be completed by. Since then I have had a number of conversations and emails from him and he has always been upfront, professional, to the point always putting me at ease. So far the onboarding process has been straightforward. Early days yet but very happy with the service so far from QDOS.
Extremely easy and helpful on-boarding process. I was in a bit of rush due to some tight deadlines, and was assisted by Sushil from the on-boarding team. Sushil took complete ownership of my case, answered all questions professionally and drove the whole process from an administrative perspective, as well as providing a warm introduction to my account manager. It has been a fantastic on boarding experience.
Introduction to QDOS was with Sushil Mistry.

Sushil has been very professional and highly efficient; the whole process was made very clear and all of the steps were initiated by Sushil immediately I had provided the required information. Sushil always gave an indication of expected completion and followed up to make sure I was satisfied.

Nothing I would fault.
After deciding to go back to contracting I decided to give Qdos go as I have used them in the past for business insurance.

I first spoke with Sushil Mistry on the phone and then he took up my onboarding, I found him to be extremely helpful, knowledgeable, professional and prompt in replying to emails and calls.

My onboarding and new Ltd company setup done via Sushil was smooth and done quickly, accurately and efficiently. The transition to my Client manager was also dealt with in the same professional and efficient manner.

Would highly recommend both Sushil and Qdos from my experiences so far.
I would like to say that this is my first experience in doing a self assessment and the service that I received from Qdos was outstanding. The agent Sushil Mistry was extremely helpful because of this being new for me answered all of my questions very professionally and in a way that I could understand. I would highly recommend Qdos to anyone who has just started a business.
Kind Regards,
Bob B
They are very professional and after having an indept conversation with my client manager, i was of the opinion that "know their onions".
Sushil from Qdos assisted in me in getting setup. He is has been super responsive, patient and professional. I am still in the initial phase of having everything setup and so far so good.

As a constructive review, the Qdos portal can do with more self service capabilities. It seems like the primary way of getting documents and expenses across is through emails and mobile app. I am little reserved when it comes to that method but will see how that goes.

Five+ stars to Sushil and how he handled everything though.
Worst accounting firm I have ever used. I had to double check every single thing that they did, as they almost always did it wrong. For example, for my Company Accounts they forgot to include 2 invoices I sent them.

Also, they ask for the same information many times, wasting your time.

They take ages to get back to you with a helpful response. The Account Manager responds within 24 hours, but he/she is never helpful as he/she just passes the request to a qualified accountant.

Even after switching to a different accounting firm, they took ages to provide the necessary information. 6 months after switching, I'm still waiting on some things from them.
So far so good! I have decided to go with Qdos as they were recommended by agency that set me up for my new contract. I have never been a contractor before. So far my experience is very good. Everything is done fast and smoothly. Sushil Mistry is very helpfull! As I am at the beginning of my cooperation I will leave another comment once I am through first quarter and some proper accountancy is done on my LTD but so far I am very happy with service provided
Was recommended QDOS by a friend who had used them, Sushil Mistry & Victoria Simmonds made the process very straight forward.
I have just moved to Qdos from my current accountants (who have been excellent for the past 8years). I was recommended to Qdos by a friend who is also an IT contractor, and as tax is going digital it seemed like the time to change.

Sushil has been excellent in the onboarding process, explaining everything in simple terms and ensuring I am fully aware of what is needed and what to expect
As a new contractor I've been very pleased with the help and advice from Qdos. Sushil was very helpful getting me set up and so far I have no complaints.
I have just moved over to Qdos after a year struggle with previous accountant. So far their service has been great, Dipul was very responsive and professional and made the whole process clear to me. I hope their service continue like this further.
QAccounting is rated 4.56 based on 219 reviews