QAccounting Reviews

of reviewers recommend QAccounting
Read QAccounting Reviews

About QAccounting:

QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy
The service from Sushil at Qdos was perfect. They take away all the headaches of setting up a new business, a really simple process.

Thanks!
The on boarding process was easy and Victoria was wonderful. She was able to answer all my questions and I was set up with a company in 24 hours. Now, I look forward to seeing how the rest of the process works.
Just moving over from previous accountants. Dealing with Sushil and Vikash. Very professional and helpful. Looking forward to the years ahead
i dealt with dipul and he was very efficient and everything got setup promptly with me not having to do very much.
I used to dread preparing my yearly accounts for my antiquated clunky account.
Since changing to Qdos its all been smooth sailing, with Agam at the helm we safely docked in time at HMRC's Harbour.
Sushi provided excellent customer service in setting up the company. Very friendly and efficient
I had Sushil Mistry help me join Qdos accounting and create my LTD company. He was very helpful at every stage during the process and was always quick to respond to any questions I had.
Great customer service so far. I look forward to having Qdos provide me with accounting services moving forward.
I am new to contracting and Qdos was recommended to me by a friend who is also a new contractor. My only contact was with Sushil. He guided me through the process with professionalism, patient and the speed of response was outstanding. I would have no hesitation in recommending him and Qdos.
I am new to contracting and Qdos was recommended to me by a friend who is a seasoned contractor. My first (and only contact) was with Sushil who guided me through the process and was patient with all the newbie questions that I asked. I have to say that his manner, professionalism and speed of response was outstanding and I would have no hesitation in recommending him and Qdos. Keep up the good work Sushil !
I found Sushil M, QDos Business Advisor very helpful in guiding me through the Limited Company set up and and Annual Accounting process.
I was very happy with Customer Service and Sushil mistry was very helpful .
Sushil waw very helpful and moved everything really quick. I hope that the accounting service keeps going like that.
Victoria Simmonds was very helpful and profficient, making switching accountancy firms much easier than I expected!
Sushil was very helpful in answering our questions and moving things forward quickly.
Qdos is a very good service and Sushil has been very helpful during all process to setup my LTD! Really happy
Victoria has been fantastic guiding me through the setup process!
Sushil was a great guy, helped me through the process and got me setup with no problems :)
I have just started a small management consultancy firm and based on a recommendation engaged Qdos as my accountant. My experience thus far has been excellent. They have been responsive, supportive and have gone above and beyond fast tracking admin I needed turned around at an aggressive pace - in particular Victoria Simmonds who prioritised and actioned my request incredibly speedily and prevented me losing money. Thanks also to Emma Edwards for insightful walkthrough of how it all worked. You’ve made the transition to consultancy work very easy... Well done!
On the basis of a recommendation I used Qdos to provide the accountancy needs for my new venture.
I found my account manager Sushi Mistry very professional and responsive to my queries.
I have just taken Qdos as my accountants and have found them to be very professional, effcient and timely.
Dipul Vaitha was especially important in explaining the process of switching and allaying any fears i had, also very helpful inproviding answers to the significant number of questions i had before joining. Thank you Dipul.
QAccounting is rated 4.60 based on 232 reviews